[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ah8ling, Thanks for explaining.  Bravo!!!!! Jeyoon atlast in the ending episodes is proving to be useful to the prince, **me showing him the love sign in fingers like he did to HS's father** :tounge_wink:

Some bts pixs poted on tvn insta

Continuation of the dolls story from ep.5-8

Kyeopta:wub::wub:

cr: tvN

There’s a preview that Hong Shim passout? Was that addressed? I am thinking she’s pregnant :) because I don’t know what kind of war or situation that will deposed the current princess. 

Oh nice @ah8ling thank you for interpretation. You probably decode lots of Korean Saeguk drama there’s a lot of this because the unlove prince always became the King or the great person who give the way to the king and o my @Jillia the last two episodes were actually 80min long. I didn’t noticed. Thank you for pointing out. 

Mr Cho, NJH and KS good job but actually everyone did a good job. The “smallest actors” to the lead actors made me laugh, cry, scarred, scared, excited etc. They convey the right emotions to the scene/script. That only thing that I really don’t like here were transitions and not consistent to the preview — they show the preview and it will discussed in the next two episode. Hahaha. I would loud the following the the thugs in village and almost same thugs in Hanyang (who kidnap the envoy’s daughter, hahaha) princess’ brother, Yoon Cha, Mr Park, Ma Chil, Boem, Hyuk, Kwon Hyuk the new private guard, the Queen, the prince, the Ministers, the emissary, daughter and last but not the least the two Eunuch — the past (Yang) and present. These small characters makes the whole big series better. If they did not do their job well. This will really go sloppy.  Oh adding more the Dong Joo I will looking for him because I want to give justice to his character. hahaha. His the CP’s best friend and he wasn’t able to mourn for him. He wasn’t even remember yet, when his life was offered to make him live. hahaha me being dramatic. 

@Visually-wandering you must have felt the beauty of the feelings of the two character to be able to draw it more beautifully than the actual. :) ! Two thumbs up!  

By the way I am starting to agree now that MY and Princess are not victims. I am seeing them like KEC/VM’s that selfishness/greed has change their perspective very much. I belive at first yes but their actions as they grew up  were not similar to HS who live and adapt to peasant life and CPLY followed orders until he was strong enough to defy. But pardon CPLY’s growing up life is not same level to the upright life Hong Shim did.  CPLY made everyone uncomfortable to make himself comfortable. So it still HS the victim who yet to respond to her Anger.   I am excited how she will handle KEC. She’s so good in Saeguk dramas. Her beauty and acting so unique. 

Happiest upcoming weekend everyone! Smile and choose to be happy despite any challenges and struggles. 

1 hour ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

There’s a preview that Hong Shim passout? Was that addressed? I am thinking she’s pregnant :) because I don’t know what kind of war or situation that will deposed the current princess.

Sorry did I miss something?  Are we going to guess who's the daddy again? Except with HS?  No I don't think she's pregnant.  WD and HS never consummated their marriage?  As @thistle (at least I think it was she) said a while back... 

No sex = No baby

Unless we wanna go down the track of phantom pregnancy like someone suggested here (I forget who).

No time left for extra babies I think...one's quite enough.  They need to take KCE down and fix all the convoluted Palace shenanigans and give our OTP their happy ever after :). Legitimate babies can come after that.

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

No time left for extra babies I think...one's quite enough.  They need to take KCE down and fix all the convoluted Palace shenanigans and give our OTP their happy ever after :). Legitimate babies can come after that.

Agree! :lol: We'd all love a baby wonshim/yoolseo after everything is fixed and settled. I'm looking forward to a proper marriage version 2.0 too, and that should come before baby wonshim/yoolseo. :D

One is enough indeed. Although even the CPss baby was created "ilegally" (:lol:), I'm just relieved that the kid is conceived out of CPss & MY's love, and not because it's originally part of KCE's plan. I would feel sorry for the baby if he/she was created only to be used as another pawn. One reason why I wish CPss & MY should survive and could just be exiled as their punishment, I don't like the innocent child to be an orphan in the end. (after all, the "parents are killed then the child will be raised by someone else" plot is kind of a cliche already so i hope they try to stay away from that) I also hope it will not be miscarried. it's funny if they made the whole 'baby daddy' a big buzz all throughout the drama then the baby will just be gone in the end. :lol:

The only character I wish to be gone in the end is KCE. He's the only true evil in this drama. <_<

LOL...

I think LY/WD is noble enough to consummate the marriage after they are properly wed.

Plus HS could have fainted after finding out the truth about her brother (maybe?)

If it is confirmed two episodes left, then I am at ease that the ending will not be rushed.

Final statements before big finale

I am going to stick to my guns with Seowon as baby's daddy...I know I sound like a broken record but new evidence for me has come to light and it will be the final time I state my case :lol:

Has there been discussions about the character briefs at the beginning of the drama?  I joined discussions late so forgive me if this has already been talked about. In my quest to find out the number of episodes earlier on the week I stumbled upon the character briefs and this one stood out...the one for Seowon...

중전 박씨의 아들. 지학(志學)을 넘기며 훌쩍 남자로 성장해 궁녀들의 마음을 설레게 만든다. 정치적 야심이 없어 의붓형인 율을 정적이라 생각해 본 적 없지만 부러운 것은 단 하나, 그의 여인 세자빈. 혈기방장(血氣方壯)한 나이, 해맑은 미소로 마음을 숨겨도 풋풋한 첫사랑에 밤잠을 설친다.

What stood out for me was that the CPrincess' name was mentioned.  Anyway, from Google translate and my Korean friends, the gist of it is that she is his first love. He has no political ambitions but he covets his brother's wife. And the last bit - he has sleepless nights pining for his first love but he hides it with a bright smile.

What if he is the father?  It means when the paternity is revealed, both he AND the CPrincess will be deposed. I always felt that even though he didn't have political aspirations, his domineering Queen mother did so he would always pose a threat to LY. And there was no real way to get him out of the picture because thus far he has done no wrong overtly to warrant deposing (unless he has committed treason by sleeping with his brother's wife).

KCE dies but his last redemptive act would be to use that blank check the King gave him to secure the life of his daughter and Seowon who will both be exiled.  Without Seowon, the Queen is toothless.

MY - I feel like he will sacrifice himself as his final act of redemption as well. He's killed far too many innocent people to get a happy ever after to sit comfortably with my conscience.

This would clear the table for LY to marry YS and for her to be CPrincess and have lots of legitimate royal progeny - O Ho!

All will be revealed next week. Can't wait. 

6 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

LOL...

I think LY/WD is noble enough to consummate the marriage after they are properly wed.

Plus HS could have fainted after finding out the truth about her brother (maybe?)

If it is confirmed two episodes left, then I am at ease that the ending will not be rushed.

I imagine HS will be very shocked and disappointed when she finds out what her brother did to WD because although she didn’t see WD unconscious and wounded, she knew from her father that he would have died if he hadn’t found him in the woods. He was also wounded enough to lose his memory. She also knows that WD is ultimately a good person and she acknowledges him as their savior when they were running for their lives from CE as a kids.

And to top it off, MY is working for the man who with his own hands took his sword and thrust it through their father’s heart. For me it was so gruesome to watch and I fully understand why Yool was traumatized witnessing that. I guess that image didn’t stay strong in MY’s heart through the years while Yool is still having nightmares about it and even blamed himself because of his father’s part in it. He was always feeling guilty and remorseful as was shown in the beginning because he felt his position as crown prince was purchased with her blood especially since they kept telling him she was dead. 

About baby daddy - (I swear this is the last from me)

I think the scene at the field cemented the thought that the baby's appa was MY. Because it indicated a possibility that they did spend a night together (and not so innocently). Unless they are portraying the CPrincess as a loose woman and sleeping with two different men at the same time. (And the irony that the man she is supposed to sleep with wouldn't even touch her)

*zips lips*

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

What if he is the father?  It means when the paternity is revealed, both he AND the CPrincess will be deposed. I always felt that even though he didn't have political aspirations, his domineering Queen mother did so he would always pose a threat to LY. And there was no real way to get him out of the picture because thus far he has done no wrong overtly to warrant deposing (unless he has committed treason by sleeping with his brother's wife).

KCE dies but his last redemptive act would be to use that blank check the King gave him to secure the life of his daughter and Seowon who will both be exiled.  Without Seowon, the Queen is toothless.

That is a very possible way to resolve the problem of those eyeing the throne. But like what @Dramanoona said, CPss would be a loose woman to sleep around like that. I'm thinking it might be just a crush or one-sided love of Prince SW.

Can the blank check be cancelled? Since the King's seal on it, can it be cancelled with a newer/updated order from the King? Something like amendments... Anybody knows the practice? But hey, this is fusion sageuk, so anything is possible when even a finger heart made it into the show :lol:

@ktcjdrama, I wonder about that....the blank order getting cancelled. I doubt it. At first I thought that maybe it will be used to spare the princess but now I’m wondering if it will be used in connection with the war that CE is planning to bring all of his grand plans to fruition. I just feel like whatever it will be used for it will definitely be a blow to the king’s already nebulous authority and perhaps even used against the crown prince. 

Honestly, right now I can’t see how the crown prince will win against CE. CE and his minister of war seem to be the ones with military power. And who knows how many of the palace guards are loyal to the CE instead of the king. If CE resorts to force, I can’t see the crown prince winning without the aid of an external army. However, I admit defeating CE would solidify the crown prince’s standing throughout the country so it would be good if he can manage it with his intelligence and ability to garner allegiance from the right spheres of influence. He cannot accomplish this alone. 

NJH INSTAGRAM UPDATE:

HEY GIRLS!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO CHANGE THE BABY DADDY????? WE ALL HAVE ONLY ONE CHANCE NOW BEFORE THE FINALE.  PLEASE DECIDE AS TO WHO IS THE BABY DADDY?  I HAVE ALREADY HAD 3 ROUNDS OF CHANGING ALL THESE THREE.  MY FINAL STAND IS MY.  THEY DID NOT EVEN AIR A SINGLE SCENE OF P.SEOWON  AND MINISTER JUNG (ATLEAST HE CAME FOR A MNT IN EP.13) IN THE LAST 2 EPISODES.  NOW THAT I SAW THE POST OF @nrllee, I AM CONFUSED AGAIN.  MINISTER JUNG IS OUT OF QUESTION.  SO, IS IT MY OR P.S????:blink::blink:

It could be she fainted from the shock and stress of all the revelations related to her brother and CE. She probably never imagined her brother working for CE, the man who brutally murdered her father and everyone in their household. She already suspected MY was doing shady stuff but throw CE into the equation and things just got really diabolical to her. Her reaction to learning whose house she was in said a lot. She knew exactly who was responsible for destroying everything she knew and once held dear as a child.

3 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

About baby daddy - (I swear this is the last from me)

I think the scene at the field cemented the thought that the baby's appa was MY. 

:::::thistle nodding emphatically:::::

MY = baby daddy

final answer

Archived