[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GD, KNyeo and Officer Park are diguising themselves as beggars. Not sure why.  And now they are singing. LOL.

(HS voiceover about telling her brother to wait. I think it is a rescue plan)

WD/LY is having a (friendly?) sword fight with KCE? But it is very fierce. (WD/LY was looking around and when KCE came back, he was admiring a sword in the room. I assume this led to the sword fight)

It's like you know I know that you know...so what are you going to do?:

EDit:

Some assasins came, WD/LY is led by CPRincess brother to a room.

He is continuing his snooping around while KCE is fighting the assassins. (And Hyuk, the new bodyguard gets slashed!- not shown but I recognised his eyes above the bandana) I think it was a ruse to allow LY to look for evidence.

But now that Hyuk has been slashed....

HS and the villagers are going to KCE house and at the same time the assassins come running out with the KCE guards after them.

LY (I think) will find MY.

MY is trying to cut through his ropes.

Flashback to KCE saying something to him.

MY runs when LY opens the door.

AND bumps into HS who wonders why LY was running after her brother.

I think LY is keeping the secret as he turns and walks away from HS and her brother.

KCE discovers MY is missing.

And I think he is beginning to become suspicious of LY.

LY thinks back to the time when YS was running away with her brother.

I think he is troubled and now in a dilemma.

HS is talking to her brother.

I think MY is telling her what he has been doing all this time and she can't believe he worked for the man who killed their father. MY is explaining now.

HS is figuring out that the person who tried to kill LY was her brother. She looks devastated.

[Definitely not the last episode tonight....still a long way to go. ]

She faints because she found out the truth about her brother.

Aboji is walking back with Dimples.

They see HS on the ground.

They brought her back to the house and KY explains what happened that morning.

SIGH.

Dimples is taking care of HS. And she wakes up.

Dimples confirms that LY has regained his memories about how he ended up in Songjoo village.

[Not sure but it sounds like she wants to leave? - Ahhhh.... my measly Korean]

Lagging....

A scene with KCE and one of his minions in his room. 

I keep hearing seja cho-ha mentioned alot. So I think he is suspicious and is planning his next move. They talk about the 'secret'

[My blood pressure will rise if KCE is one step ahead again]

KCE is meeting his corrupt gang (which includes Old Man Park from Songjoo village] Possibly talking about what they will do next. [Hmmm.....that talk of war?]

EDIT:

[Not enough HS and WD today....ARghhh]

Huuh... HS is dressed as a palace maid to see LY. She gives him a letter. The eunuch is there as well and he reprimands  her.

LY orders him out of the room.

LY asks her why she is there. They are whispering. LOL

She says she misses him. [In K drama world, that is not a good sign. It's like a final farewell. To see you one more time]

Lag. [Why does she look so beautiful in maid's clothes. Envy]

First smile I see on WD today!

Theywent to the kitchen.

He surprises her and she drops a bowl.

They went and hid behind shelves. LOL. Two guards go in . And they left before seeing the two of them.

Close proximity time!

She says he is turning red and he says it is because it's hot.

[Great. She cooks him a meal. Bad news in K-drama world]

[I demand a kiss before the episode ends!]

He puts his head on her lap.

She touches his forehead like how she did in the village. [And Chen's OST comes out... Nooooo]

And she is gone....he wakes up.

He reads the letter she left for him.

LY meets with MY (I call him LY when he is not with HS)

LY has put two and two together. He remembers MY at the palace when he was walking with CPrincess.

Lagggg..

LY says something and he walks off. MY moves and touches LY's shoes and suddenly the palace guards come out. Their swords pointing at MY.

LY goes to see the CPrincess and he sees the red bracelet in her hands and remembers the red bracelet on MY's wrist when he attacked WD in the forest.

LY has CPrincess arrested (?) or brought somewhere.

Hyuk is there. He orders the palanquin people away and asks her to come out.

Hyuk says sorry as she kneels and is prepared to die.

He slashes but nothing happens.  Hyuk tells her to go and live well.

[Hmm.. me thinks MY is removing all the people that KCE are using. Eg. CPrincess and MY. By 'killing' CPrincess, she will be free from her father]

MY appears and reaches out his hand. Hugs her. Yes... he's baby daddy.

[I suspect tomorrow will be all about HS and WD.

HS is looking at her aboji. Again like a farewell.

I think she is back at KCE's house.

YUP. And she is found by CPrincess brother.

I am facepalming myself now. I wonder if she knew what WD/LY had planned so we could have avoided this!

KCE has gone to find his daughter and found an ornament.

Wonderful. MY and CPrincess on the run with KCE on the hunt. Surrounded by assassins again...

MY is fighting the assassins on his own. And HS happens to see the assassins and runs to the action.

*facepalm*

And MY has killed all the assassins.

And MY gets shot by arrows.

There is a death....

[Well, we did mention that there is no way out for him but to die]

CPrincess is crying. KCE goes and runs him through with a sword. 110% dead now]

Flashback of happy times with CP and dandelions.

[See, KCE is Park Il Do....]

HS sees MY's body.

{PD is going for full on tragedy today. SIGH]

Laggggg...

Back to palace and Dimples and LY talking.

CPrincess is back.

LY yells why she is back. CPrincess tells him that MY is dead.

CP is now talking to KCE.

[So all the cards are on the table.]

And KCE seems to be rubbing it in that there is no proof it is not LY's child (?)

[Urghhh... I want KCE dead!]

KCE mentions Yoon Yi Suh.... so it's blackmail again.

Preview seems to show CP is fighting soldiers and surrounded by assasins (looks like the village)

How in heck are they going to get rid of KCE. Geezzzz...

LOL... how did I end up recapping.

Anyhow.... knowing that KCE is most likely to suffer tomorrow is what will bring me back to watching live.

I refuse to believe it is a crappy, sad ending.

[No scene from last week preview about the horse ride through the forest and riding to his death comment,  I did not spot the part where HS asks someone to marry her so either I missed it or it will be in tomorrow's episode. Optimistic me hopes that perhaps it is HS asking WD to marry her and they have their own village wedding before a big proper palace wedding]

1 minute ago, Dramanoona said:

Preview seems to show CP is fighting soldiers and surrounded by assasins (looks like the village)

How in heck are they going to get rid of KCE. Geezzzz...

Who is this man exactly?! Why "the force" is always with him?! :triumph: My mind just directly goes to dark vader. Mianhe.... 

I’ve said before I don’t find KCE particularly an impressive villain but he is far too powerful especially because he has no credible or potent threat to his power. The king is his puppet and the crown prince doesn’t seem to have much power. It’s no surprise the other side can’t win against him. The man will probably have to be assassinated.

@Dramanoona, many thanks for the recap.

6 minutes ago, misskym86 said:

Thank you for the recap @Dramanoona my heart hurts for MY. Lets hope tomorrow will be a good day for us

Thank you @Dramanoona for your hard work recapping. 

But, the preview make me anxious. I can't see any hints for happy ending. I hope they won't give us sweet moment only 5 minutes before the last episode ended.

Look the picture Nam Ji Huyn's in the crownpricess wedding gown

it'll be an happy ending...bref a haft bc MY death ... my poor

I hope it's KCE must die

MY & Crownprincess ... in jail

The Queen must be step down

But.......... La vie n'est pas toujours belle !

I confess if MY is dead I’m not really sad about it. When I read he was run through with a sword the first thought that came to my mind is “live by the sword, die by the sword”. I guess it also helps viewers to understand why he died since it happened in the same episode where the crown prince was crying over his “young” friend whom MY and his gang killed, not to mention the other guards as well.

Very very sad episode and full of revelations.  Even though so much lag, kept on watching.  Whatever we viewers suspected, happened.  MY is the baby daddy.  LY pardoned him since he is HS/YS brother and also freed princess to go and live with MY without anybody seeing.  But KCE killed MY and brought back the princess to the palace.  LY was angry why she came back.  She tells that her father pierced his sword into MY's chest and killed him.  Awwww, the way she told him, i felt bad.  Yul rushes back to KCE and tells him that he knows he is the culprit and submits evidence.  KCE asks what is this?  He tells that it is his daily journal in which he has noted all his bad activities.  But KCE asks him again who will believe him?  LY says that his daughter may also turn against him and may become an approver.  KCE tells him that he cannot do anything to him as YYS, that girl is with him.  Yul is shocked.  End.

Archived