[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

so no one ever cleaned that room and not opened the box without a lock :P

2 hours ago, pad-hari said:

NJH INSTAGRAM UPDATE:

HEY GIRLS!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO CHANGE THE BABY DADDY????? WE ALL HAVE ONLY ONE CHANCE NOW BEFORE THE FINALE.  PLEASE DECIDE AS TO WHO IS THE BABY DADDY?  I HAVE ALREADY HAD 3 ROUNDS OF CHANGING ALL THESE THREE.  MY FINAL STAND IS MY.  THEY DID NOT EVEN AIR A SINGLE SCENE OF P.SEOWON  AND MINISTER JUNG (ATLEAST HE CAME FOR A MNT IN EP.13) IN THE LAST 2 EPISODES.  NOW THAT I SAW THE POST OF @nrllee, I AM CONFUSED AGAIN.  MINISTER JUNG IS OUT OF QUESTION.  SO, IS IT MY OR P.S????:blink::blink:

Its IVF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are you folks saying she is pregnant?

we haven't got any hint that the two slept..

last time he said, he is out without disguise, it is dangerous and he can't be out for long and he kissed her.. even then there was no hint..

did i miss something

On 10/24/2018 at 10:52 PM, nrllee said:

@JojoCx3 does it actually say remake?  When I read it, the Chinese (although my Chinese is a bit rusty) says they are fighting for the rights to air it in China (I Guess broadcasting channels are battling it out for rights to air it exclusively on their channel).  China had some clamp down on KDramas a while back.  I think it's only recently been lifted.  8.4% is some gauge on interest level on chatter online in China so lots of people are talking about it.  Someone else can verify.

EXO is craze there and unlike scarlet heart, h eis leading the drama.

Moreover, everyone has known and knows that DO is a super awesome actor.. so many creds

and overall this is good cast , tight treatment from director

Sorry Everyone! Thanks for pointing that out that WD stick to his promise not to do “hapang”. I was just hopeful too afraid of not happy ending. But I guess I believe to the @Dramanoona or @nrllee that Hong Shim is too shock learning about her brother’s work. But I have answer to question — remember the preview of this drama some portions of it are shown in the next episodes. One of the last scenes KCE met Hong Shim when she curious enter the house of KCE. She was able to get out for sure because KCE said in the voice over Yoon Yi Seo you were arms....... I think she was so shooked being face to face with her father’s killer and also learning that his brother work for him in order to protect her. Not sure too of this answer but it can be. Sorry again everyone. I won’t guess the baby daddy. I’ll just wait and definitely no extra baby. 

14 hours ago, triplem said:

While i did start this drama for mr dimples & I have always liked NJH, I’m impressed with DO especially in his emotional scenes in the last few episodes. I’ve only seen him in It’s ok , it’s love before this , and I think he’s doing great here. My only problem is because he’s got such a babyface, he looks so young ( though he’s actually older than NJH) and i feel bad if an ahjumma like me ogles at him . :joy:. I’ll stick to So Ji Sub for oppa ogling purposes but I do think that DO did justice to his role . 

Nah...I'm an ahjumma and I'm ogling.  I love men with brains.  DKS may have the face of a baby but he's an old soul...with a brain to match (I have watched his interviews).  Given he's never attended any acting school, he's a natural and he emotes beautifully.. Well deserving of my fandom.  :lol:

@stroppyse, MY’s choice and situation isn’t lost on me. I know as a family of traitors he and his sister would be hunted down and killed and he struck a bargain with the devil to save his sister’s life. I wasn’t surprised by his decision after I saw the flashback of his confrontation with CE. Afterall, human beings have a natural instinct to survive. My observation of MY though has led me to think that he harbors no ill will at all towards CE. He seem to willing support CE’s cause and considering that a person’s slave master can’t very well police his heart or his thoughts, I feel weird seeing MY living with CE and his family as if nothing happened in the past. Perhaps he accepted the past knowing it was futile to harbor any hatred towards such a powerful man since there would be no outlet for that anger. Or maybe he’s just grateful to CE for not looking for his sister.

@stroppyse, I think he adapted to his situation too but he could not do that without letting go of the anger he once had towards CE. On some level he had to have accepted CE. As far as MY supporting CE’s cause, whether he thinks so or not, he is supporting CE’s cause by doing his dirty work in getting rid of anyone who stands in CE’s or his princess’ ambitious way. Look at him currently trying to find an innocent man to put the blame on for the baby’s daddy. I hope he finds a corpse but I think he’s equally capable of really finding a living person to be the scape goat.

The other thing that probably helped MY with his decision was probably his father's dying words for them "to survive"/"to live" so in doing what he did to serve KCE in exchange for him (KCE) sparing his sister's life and calling off the hunt for her, he was fulfilling his father's wish for both of them to stay alive.

I cannot see LY killing KCE in cold blood though even though previews have them facing off?  He may kill him in a bid to save YS/HS.  I can see MY killing KCE though to avenge his father and with no second thought, he is an assassin after all.

@nrllee, I can see MY killing CE too as some lame sort of redemption but I’m also okay with crown prince killing CE. It’s not a personal vendetta to kill a traitor. I know that writers tend to shy away from certain main characters killing but I really admire a king who knows when to execute someone because it’s such a grave matter that it exposes what type of character that king possesses. However, it might be that the writer wouldn’t want to shed blood as a foundation to the possible beginning of Yool’s reign so perhaps only CE will die and his household spared alive though losing everything. 

I don’t know if MY’s father would have wanted him to serve as CE’s dog in order to survive though. After all, he’s his mercenary. Just saying. 

21 hours ago, celebrianna said:

@nrllee, I can see MY killing CE too as some lame sort of redemption but I’m also okay with crown prince killing CE. It’s not a personal vendetta to kill a traitor. I know that writers tend to shy away from certain main characters killing but I really admire a king who knows when to execute someone because it’s such a grave matter that it exposes what type of character that king possesses. However, it might be that the writer wouldn’t want to shed blood as a foundation to the possible beginning of Yool’s reign so perhaps only CE will die and his household spared alive though losing everything. 

I don’t know if MY’s father would have wanted him to serve as CE’s dog in order to survive though. After all, he’s his mercenary. Just saying. 

Yeah. As for bit in bold I feel you. It's one thing to say yes to being his slave when you're a boy but quite another when you're of age and able to actually run away or so something about it when you're an adult. He never made good his promise to YS/HS every full moon at the bridge when she religiously kept her side of the bargain. He could've called it quits heaps earlier than he did (and stopped killing and aiding KCE), met her at the bridge and run away...even now it sounds like he's going to frame yet another innocent to 'save' the CPrincess... he needs come uppance in my books ^_^, not a happy ever after with CPrincess.

EDIT- actually now that we've mentioned killing, my mind flits back to the time he was asked by GuDol and his wife to gut the fish..."how hard can it be?" He said gallantly...very hard when you have to look into its eyes...then proceeded to cover it up again and have HS do the deed instead... maybe she will do the honours with KCE as well :huh:

REG MY:  He was like  a slave of KCE in order that his little sister to be alive and just fulfilling whatever his orders either to kill the CPYul or any innocent people.  Now that he has kidnapped his sister to threaten yul, MY may be the one to kill KCE.  As he is also being held as a hostage, his aide friend may free him and there is a chance MY will be the one to kill the VP.

Can somebody translate this? BTW what is JMTGR???

cr: tvN

Look at the way he emotes thru his eyes and the facial expression.  :wub::wub:

Spoiler

Kq8m7lq.jpg

1q6YNlw.jpg

cr: dc gall

18 hours ago, flake said:

Family gathering during the last episode

Hmm...not sure if DKS will be there.  He's in Manilla - I saw pics of him in the airport yesterday.  We'll see if he makes it.  He's flat out busy with EXO comeback right now.

Back on topic.  I am actually annoyed with MY for deciding on a whim to steal CPss away.  What about his promise to HS/YS?  They were supposed to be on the home stretch safely away from KCE's clutches until CPss had him shot with an arrow (their relationship is kinda toxic - both need therapy. :huh:).  And then again when he left to find HS and they all packed to go and then decides to make a detour, make a promise to take CPss away with him (without consulting HS)...which implies they will now be back on the run again as fugitives, unless he opts to abandon HS and her adopted father to fend for themselves without him?  Not for a moment did he think about his sister's wellbeing?  Just like he left her waiting at the bridge every full moon, he's done the same here... Nope, he's definitely in my bad books now... Not worthy of a happy ever after. :angry:

EDIT- actually @bebebisous33 has already pointed this out earlier, MY has been selfish to act the way he did.

@nrllee Yes, he is indeed selfish. Sure, like @stroppyse underlined it before, MY remained by KEC's side because he wanted to protect his sister.

But here is the problem. All this time he never met her, he didn't even know if she was alive. He only knew, if she was alive, how he could meet her again but in reality she could have died (starvation/exhaustion). There was no guarantee that she would find someone who would help her or even adopt her. He had no idea how she was doing and if she was alive. He met her, when he was after WD/LY. So far, we didn't witness a scene where he knew where she lived all this time.

So his promise to protect YS became worthless in my opinion as KEC and MY had no idea where she was and if she was still alive. Besides, why would KEC be after YS who meant nothing to him? She had no evidence that her father had been framed, no power aso. Sure, in MY's mind, KEC represented a thread to his sister as he could have gone after her. But in my opinion he made a mistake... KEC doesn't care for people, he only judges them based on their value and usefulness. MY is the one who turned YS into a value by asking KEC to spare her life. If he really wanted to protect his sister, then he could have sacrificed himself by killing himself because it was impossible for KEC to find her. Yes, I sound harsh but this is a different time. Being a man of honor meant a lot back then. As a man of honor, he should have acted differently. Moreover, like I wrote before, YS/HS meant nothing to KEC... she had no value and why bother going after her?

So from my point of view, he didn't keep his words towards his father... and I doubt that the father would have accepted MY's decision. Not only he survived by helping the traitor, he didn't act like a real man. Then sleeping with a married woman... This is a big no! Even if he loved her... his selfishness prevailed once again. All this underlines MY's lack of strength and moral compass. Returning back to the palace is consistent with his actual behavior. He always puts himself and his desires first, even before his own sister. And that was not what his father had asked him. MAybe MY might have been a better fighter than YS back then but he lacked a moral compass. He has no problem to compromise, even if it means doing dirty deeds. YS is different, she is even willing to put her life on the line for justice. YS would have never accepted that her brother works for the evil Vice-Minister for her own sake. YS has always saved others in the name of justice and fairness. 

MY is a hypocrite who told YS to forget LY, although he is himself unable to forget his loved one, the Crown Princess. Then he tells her that LY has a wife implying that LY's love doesn't mean much as he slept with another woman. He is making LY looking bad, as if LY was not really faithful and his love for her doesn't mean much, while MY's love for the Crown princess fits the description of the imageMY about LY's love for HS : not deep and strong, even unfaithful. MY did abandon the Crown Princess in the first place (therefore he got shot), he never wanted to leave the palace with her... he took advantage of her feelings for him and slept with her. Yet, when he realized that he couldn't forget her... he returned to the palace hoping that they could run away together. MY endangered his sister's life in the end. 

@celebrianna

@bebebisous33 agreed.  Granted MY didn't have a clue as to how YS was after they parted ways (like you said she may have died) but a promise was made.  And one could argue YS/HS would've had the same doubts about his welfare...in fact she did (I vaguely remember her telling MY when they finally met in the village), yet she kept her side of the promise regardless.  For her it was about the promise.  It was only when JY (Dimples) appeared that she finally gave up after all those years.  And she was the one who had to make the trip to Hanyang (it was a long trek there and back).  MY was free to move around as far as I can see.  He lived in Hanyang.  How hard could it be to show up at the bridge to check on those nights with the full moon?  So yes, that would be in line with his moral decline and selfish acts.  He just assumed she was dead maybe?  Or he was too ashamed to see her because of the person he had become?  It's like he sold his soul to KCE and went on the dark side.  Or maybe he never was as righteous as his sister envisaged he was.  It would certainly shatter her view of him when he reveals his true colours, although she's already had a little inkling that he's not the man that she thought him to be (the gold she found in her bag) but she needs to hear it from him or see it with her own eyes for it to completely sink in.

If HS never accosted him in the village and confronted him about reuniting with her would he have even bothered to leave the CPss and the Palace and agreed to run away with her?  I am beginning to think probably not.  In choosing the CPss after that night in the field he has essentially chosen love over duty.  He has broken his promise once again to poor HS/YS.  He is not a man of honor.  Maybe he never was in the first place.

46 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@bebebisous33 agreed.  Granted MY didn't have a clue as to how YS was after they parted ways (like you said she may have died) but a promise was made.  And one could argue YS/HS would've had the same doubts about his welfare...in fact she did (I vaguely remember her telling MY when they finally met in the village), yet she kept her side of the promise regardless.  For her it was about the promise.  It was only when JY (Dimples) appeared that she finally gave up after all those years.  And she was the one who had to make the trip to Hanyang (it was a long trek there and back).  MY was free to move around as far as I can see.  He lived in Hanyang.  How hard could it be to show up at the bridge to check on those nights with the full moon?  So yes, that would be in line with his moral decline and selfish acts.  He just assumed she was dead maybe?  Or he was too ashamed to see her because of the person he had become?  It's like he sold his soul to KCE and went on the dark side.  Or maybe he never was as righteous as his sister envisaged he was.  It would certainly shatter her view of him when he reveals his true colours, although she's already had a little inkling that he's not the man that she thought him to be (the gold she found in her bag) but she needs to hear it from him or see it with her own eyes for it to completely sink in.

If HS never accosted him in the village and confronted him about reuniting with her would he have even bothered to leave the CPss and the Palace and agreed to run away with her?  I am beginning to think probably not.  In choosing the CPss after that night in the field he has essentially chosen love over duty.  He has broken his promise once again to poor HS/YS.  He is not a man of honor.  Maybe he never was in the first place.

And that's the point. He was never so righteous like she had thought. SH/MY teased her because she was not so good at fighting and indirectly bragged about his skills. He didn't see his own shortcomings, only his sister's. Then what caught my attention is the evolution of LY and MY, if you compare both. While YS had a negative impression of LY in the first place and this allowed her to criticize LY for his shortcomings, YS never acted like that in front of her brother. She always accepted his critics, whereas she never questioned him. Once LY realized his own pettiness and felt remorse for playing a trick to her, LY changed for the better. He accepted YS's remarks and fell in love with her for her generosity. She didn't held a grudge against him, she accepted him, later she even complimented him. She wasn't just so beautiful, she was also open-minded and intelligent so that LY asked for her hand in marriage. As a smart girl, she indirectly gave her answer to his proposal, as she tied her hair like a married woman right after. 

LY treated her like an equal as he listened to her... notice even as a grown-up, LY listens to YS/HS, while MY never did and still doesn't. He doesn't take her feelings and thoughts into consideration. He always does what he wants without any explanation. 

HY will get really disappointed, when she discovers

- her own brother helped KEC, their real enemy

- He tried to kill LY many times

- He even slept with the Crown Princess

Right now, she just thinks, he committed some crimes (stealing, hurting people). She never thought, her own brother would work against the King and his family. He has become a traitor for real and not in name only.

@triplem @ktcjdrama @celebrianna @stroppyse

5 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

So, tonight it will start in usual schedule or 30 min prior?

EDIT!

MY GOD! I THOUGHT TODAY IS MONDAY:sweatingbullets:

What ?!!! it's already Monday ! Where do u live ??

I'm in France and it's Sunday and it's 7.35 pm

So it'll be last ep tomorrow right ?

Hope there'll be a deep and passionnated wedding kiss between Lee Yul ( Won Deuk) and Yu Suk ( Hong Shim)

And I hope MY will be OK even he'll be in jail ; we know he did many bad things for KCE just to 

keep his sister's life in safe.

1 hour ago, diane90 said:

What ?!!! it's already Monday ! Where do u live ??

I'm in France and it's Sunday and it's 7.35 pm

So it'll be last ep tomorrow right ?

Hope there'll be a deep and passionnated wedding kiss between Lee Yul ( Won Deuk) and Yu Suk ( Hong Shim)

And I hope MY will be OK even he'll be in jail ; we know he did many bad things for KCE just to 

keep his sister's life in safe.

I believe that @Visually-wandering edited her post to say that she had been mistaken about the day.  I do that sometimes, too, when I'm looking forward to a show.  I'll wake up thinking, "oh it's Monday" when it's really Sunday.   So frustrating when that happens!

By the way, it IS already Monday in Korea.  As I'm typing, it's just after 4:30 AM there (but 2:30 PM Sunday here where I am in the US).  (Thank goodness for the world clock app on my cell phone!)

As I understand it, we're getting 16 episodes instead of just 15 and the final episode will air on Tuesday. 

Archived