[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

I see conflict and angst coming...when HS realises it's her brother who was trying to kill CP.

And now HS is at KCE's residence. SIGH.....

Speaking to KCE's son. Double SIGH....

Her curiosity is getting her into trouble.

And she realises she is in the house of the person who killed her father. And they meet...

CP meeting DImples.

And LY has his journal! And he read through it.

LAGGG!

But it's the scene from the preview where he looked serious and was headed somewhere specific.

LY says something to the CPrincess and he has that CP smirk...

END.

Preview - doesn't reveal much. But there was a sword fight scene with KCE.

And HS finding out her brother's role in LY's incident.

And then LY in his CP robes riding his horse somewhere.

SIGH.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. TVN pretty quick with their cut scenes.

Seeing how the episode just ended. LOL.

*Dreamy sigh*

DO perfected the art of kissing with the gat on.

EDIT:

If there is another seperation because of MY - I am going to flip my computer and tables and books and search for the PD's home address.....

OMG, D.O. can kiss, chincha deabak!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!

Here we go , in  a slow motion:kiss_wink:

UViCpwr.gif

dc gall

edit: hello chingu @alekaonu  this is his first main lead character and he is very good.  I also did not expect that he will do the kiss scenes so well, since he is kinda shy and reserved person.  I think this will make him more popular in EXO

5 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

hi @pad-hari yup I never know D.O. can kiss well. He must have experience before :D I wonder how EXO-L feel after the kisses done so far by D.O. in this drama. Hope they will understand it's only acting. I'm an EXO-L too and I support every members who want to act and have kissing scenes. That's how they can be the main lead. :P

27 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Here we go , in  a slow motion:kiss_wink:

https://i.imgur.com/UViCpwr.gif

dc gall

edit: hello chingu @alekaonu  this is his first main lead character and he is very good.  I also did not expect that he will do the kiss scenes so well, since he is kinda shy and reserved person.  I think this will make him more popular in EXO

I can never get enough of this scene... Look @ those lips... *Sigh*

@chroniclurker delete the image before you quote.  --mods-- arriving...........

edit:

tonite's doll

6y01VQT.gif

LOL at these guys::joy:

NoLHabw.gif

OMG, he is so  smart walking backwards!!!!!!!!!:love:

4ACjoEi.gif

more continuation of the kiss scene under the spoiler:tounge_wink:

Spoiler

zKaIVHB.gif

NJH has posted something on her insta reg. the finale episode, i suppose.  Dc gall people has written that its a spoiler.  can anyone translate it, pretty please???

Spoiler

2ytKg4R.jpg

55 minutes ago, spark101 said:

Not gonna lie, if MY really did do the dirty deed with the CP, he's a special kind of hypocrite. Telling yi seo that it's a wrongful fate/destiny between her and yool, but he'd been with the CP and even asked her to run away with him? lol, bye. 

Honestly, he's more dislikable than je yoon has been, so I find it hilarious that people like MY but hate JY? what kind of logic is that, people? 

:lol: That thought occurred to me too when it seemed he has a thing for that princess yet he’s telling HS otherwise. Basically, it’s do as I say but not as I do. And even stranger is the fact that he was old enough to see CE slay his father with a sword. It’s really weird considering that people back then believed in avenging their family or that it’s twisted to marry into a family that massacred one’s family.

6 minutes ago, spark101 said:

The ep 15 preview has me so paranoid that there'll be a tragic ending...DON"T DO THAT TO US, WRITER. Let them be happy in the palace, dammit! 

You can join me in flipping tables and hunting down the PD.

oYPPIs.gif

So...I do not want to be facing CP's wrath. Will he keep the secret that he knows everything and reveal in the final moments?

I hope that the angst over MY's attempt to kill LY will be resolved quickly.

We need to see our OTP together in their rightful place!

Thank you @pad-hari and @Dramanoona for the recaps!

I just got home not long ago. Will go watch raw now.

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

back to MY and he was hit at the back of the head byKEC. Hmm.. not an efficient assassin and it looks like KEC is omnipotent.

Of course he is... who can forget he was shot by arrow and yet recovered faster than anybody on earth... almost as if he just returned from a vacation in fact <_<

Archived