[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

14 hours ago, LaxClyne said:

Okay Ill wait for it. I guess next week is the last for vip wetv. Im gonna save my energy for the finale.

Is it going to be the last week? I thought I saw somebody post the schedule and its going to be on the 19 March for ep 55 & 56. Correct me if I'm wrong

• Thanks 2

Hoping to get some clarification on this particular aspect of the world (not specifically related to the book or the drama). I get that FJ is very young and hasn’t “flown” up to be a High Goddess. What exactly does that mean? Does she gain extra power as a High Goddess? What is a High Goddess? Because the film also said Ye Qingti will “fly” up to be an immortal but he is so new I’m sure he isn’t flying up to be a “high” God. From the show, it seems like she will have to undergo a trial to become a High Goddess; I’m just not sure exactly what this all means. Thanks in advance. 

Also, and this is related to the series, we see that DH planted the tree that has CY and Aranya’s souls in it in Fanyin Valley. Does it mean it was destroyed when ML broke out of the Miao Yi Chasm since Junuo said earlier that when she breaks out, all living things in the Valley will be suffocated by the evil toxins.  If so, that would be really really sad for the ill fated lovers. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I'm not sure whether to include the dissatisfaction with the kisses lol is that counted as a cut scene you think? 

i dont think there is something it can be done in that aspect   , those kisses were already filmed 2 years ago , if there are more kiss scenes they didnt show i would be happy to watch but if there are i bet there more sweet than passionate ,according of hat vengo said in an interview the director wanted them to do more passionate kisses but they decided to make them more sweet... 

i would add the scene when donghua learns about his fate with fengjiu and  says his epic line "“I've never feared Destiny, and I certainly don't need its charity.” 

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, katfindlay said:

I'm not sure whether to include the dissatisfaction with the kisses lol is that counted as a cut scene you think? 

Actually, can/should we ask for more BTS to be released as well? I think it's not like they are going to re-film certain scenes, so expressing our dissatisfaction is unlikely to get us anything, unless it's to humour us via BTS. What do the others think in this forum? 

@bertrande Their world, based on the same logic as TMOPB, has got rankings for the heavenly beings, kinda like us getting promoted at work (LOL). Highest level is High Goddess, like what BQ was in TMOPB (in the TMOPB novel, it just says higher realm, but the term High Goddess probably was coined to reflect that). I think it starts at fairy, then immortal, then one more promotion to XXX (God?), and the last is High Goddess/ High Deity (like Moyuan and Zheyan). Yes, it comes with more fairy power but also recognition of one's rank, so others would tend to bow to you more, etc. However, in the novel, it was never mentioned what rank FJ would make it to but Zhonglin's words were "you wouldn't be able to pass your divinity trial and would not survive until then".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Regarding the kisses, I think they need to know that we don't appreciate 'sweet and candy' that much, so they can work on this in following dramas. Raba especially. Otherwise she'll never learn.

OK I'll add in under fans dissatisfaction. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

54 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Hoping to get some clarification on this particular aspect of the world (not specifically related to the book or the drama). I get that FJ is very young and hasn’t “flown” up to be a High Goddess. What exactly does that mean? Does she gain extra power as a High Goddess? What is a High Goddess? Because the film also said Ye Qingti will “fly” up to be an immortal but he is so new I’m sure he isn’t flying up to be a “high” God. From the show, it seems like she will have to undergo a trial to become a High Goddess; I’m just not sure exactly what this all means. Thanks in advance. 

Also, and this is related to the series, we see that DH planted the tree that has CY and Aranya’s souls in it in Fanyin Valley. Does it mean it was destroyed when ML broke out of the Miao Yi Chasm since Junuo said earlier that when she breaks out, all living things in the Valley will be suffocated by the evil toxins.  If so, that would be really really sad for the ill fated lovers. 

I’m not an expert on xianxia but from watching TMOPB, I remember that when gods ascend to their next level/ rank of godliness (?), they must undergo some sort of trial like being struck by lightning x number of times... I remember Yehua and Moyuan both being struck by lightning. 

In regard to Pillow Book, I think it was mentioned both in the book and drama that DH was afraid FJ would not be able to pass her trial without him there. 

Also, the part about Miao Luo didn’t happen like so in the book as it did in the drama, so we can only make assumptions... In the book, Fanyin Valley is still there and unpolluted so the tree still had a chance to grow and perhaps become something. Since so much changed in the drama, this tidbit may have been one of the things the writers overlooked/ didn’t give much thought to when the altered the script lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@taekwang, didn't finish it, it was missing Vengo :D

Lol

the male lead is that handsome actor demon lord /2nd prince of demons li jing in TMOPB! He loved Bai Qian too. I was thinking.. who is he? He looks so familiar and now I realised it’s him !

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

24 minutes ago, Em D said:

I’m not an expert on xianxia but from watching TMOPB, I remember that when gods ascend to their next level/ rank of godliness (?), they must undergo some sort of trial like being struck by lightning x number of times... I remember Yehua and Moyuan both being struck by lightning. 

In regard to Pillow Book, I think it was mentioned both in the book and drama that DH was afraid FJ would not be able to pass her trial without him there. 

Also, the part about Miao Luo didn’t happen like so in the book as it did in the drama, so we can only make assumptions... In the book, Fanyin Valley is still there and unpolluted so the tree still had a chance to grow and perhaps become something. Since so much changed in the drama, this tidbit may have been one of the things the writers overlooked/ didn’t give much thought to when the altered the script lol. 

@bertrande

@Em D gave a good overall explanation on the Xianxia universe. I love Xianxia and Wuxia so it is easier for someone with a background of the genre to understand the story. For those unfamiliar, it can be quite confusing. Xianxia is a genre that deals with levels of cultivation with an element of fantasy and supernatural. There are many ranks and each cultivator's main aim is to up a level. FJ is of a lower rank cultivator and she will need to cultivate and up her rank as she ages. High Goddess is a name of a rank that she will eventually have to pass to gain more power, status and recognition.  In the the ELOD world, to ascend to this rank, cultivators will need to pass the lighting trials. Just as with the other TQ's book from TMOPB to Love and Destiny, she subjected her character to lighting strikes! Hah .. other Xianxia may have different trials and tribulations.

In YQT's case, he was a mortal. A mortal can also become an immortal through cultivation and there are lot of characters from Xianxia novels who also started as mortals. But YQT is unique because with FJ's Saha fruit, he gained an immortal body and thus skipped the cultivation part. Lucky guy! His mortal sins were washed away by FJ with the help of the the purification water. He still need to learn the ropes so that's why he got the help from Xie Guchou. From then on, he will learn to cultivate and progress up the ranks.

Cheng Yu was also a mortal and her story in Lotus Step will explain how she became an immortal. If I am not wrong, she sacrificed herself to free the one she loved from some sort of tower. Then LS came along and rescued her. I haven't gotten the chance to read and I am not sure if that novel has been completed yet.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

I used Microsoft translator to translate which i think they might not get it 100% accurate. if someone can help to proofread and do the necessary changes, it would help a lot. 

到腾讯视频

首先,我们,球迷要感谢制作团队和演员永恒的爱梦,他们辛勤工作,生产这样一个美丽的爱情故事,东华迪军和白凤九。从视觉效果、配乐、CGI、服装,到紧贴对话和场景,到本书,这一切都是美丽的。永恒的梦想之爱也赢得了全世界很多国际粉丝的喜爱。

据我们了解,该节目有60集最初,并削减到56集。我们觉得最后8集是仓促的,很多重要的场景要么被剪切,要么没有包括在内。

下面是一些示例。

剪切/不包括的重要场景:

1.                   阿兰雅的梦想

兰雅和她母亲在监狱里的谈话

2.                   华迪军与白凤九从命运之石中探询命运的情景

3.                   船现场与东华迪军,白凤九和白冈。这在促销视频中显示,但不包括在节目中

4.                   24: 飞花盆场景

在节目中,冯九显得尴尬,结束了这一幕。

51集:东华迪军和宋连的宾昌仪式对话

东华迪军告诉连松,他第二次把冯九是当她踢花盆,并归咎于米古。

冯九指责米古踢花盆的部分要么失踪,要么被砍

球迷不满

关于接吻场景,尤其是和解场景,有很多评论。它不像书那么热情。接吻的场景在开始的时候是好的,应该有一个充满激情的吻积累,因为他们的关系越来越强,但相反,我们得到甜蜜的前额亲吻。

我们希望腾讯视频能够满足粉丝们的要求,从永恒的梦想中释放4个缺失的情节或剪裁场景,甚至更多幕后,这个节目我们如此喜爱和支持。

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@bertrande

@Em D gave a good overall explanation on the Xianxia universe. I love Xianxia and Wuxia so it is easier for someone with a background of the genre to understand the story. For those unfamiliar, it can be quite confusing. Xianxia is a genre that deals with levels of cultivation with an element of fantasy and supernatural. There are many ranks and each cultivator's main aim is to up a level. FJ is of a lower rank cultivator and she will need to cultivate and up her rank as she ages. High Goddess is a name of a rank that she will eventually have to pass to gain more power, status and recognition.  In the the ELOD world, to ascend to this rank, cultivators will need to pass the lighting trials. Just as with the other TQ's book from TMOPB to Love and Destiny, she subjected her character to lighting strikes! Hah .. other Xianxia may have different trials and tribulations.

In YQT's case, he was a mortal. A mortal can also become an immortal through cultivation and there are lot of characters from Xianxia novels who also started as mortals. But YQT is unique because with FJ's Saha fruit, he gained an immortal body and thus skipped the cultivation part. Lucky guy! His mortal sins were washed away by FJ with the help of the the purification water. He still need to learn the ropes so that's why he got the help from Xie Guchou. From then on, he will learn to cultivate and progress up the ranks.

Cheng Yu was also a mortal and her story in Lotus Step will explain how she became an immortal. If I am not wrong, she sacrificed herself to free the one she loved from some sort of tower. Then LS came along and rescued her. I haven't gotten the chance to read and I am not sure if that novel has been completed yet.

With all of FJ 'trials' with DH wonder why she didn't ascend immediately to High Goddess :lol: If you think of it, FJ is so young she's not even an immortal, if she's set to experience her High Goddess trial like BQ did... we can expect part 2 rightttt?!? :dizzy::joy::love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@bertrande

how do you know about Lotus Steps, i try to google it but i cant find it , is there any link

• Like 1