[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

16 hours ago, SGahjumma said:

After they came out from Aranya dream, and DH concocted a memory pill for her to adjust her memory. And that memory adjustment also broke her up when DH did not appear in their wedding (after Zheyan told her memory was being altered). But the drama used a more direct way to let them fall in love as who they were instead of Aranya and XiZhe, I prefer the drama writing than the novel on this part. 

Thank you for explanation.. Did they make love after they returned from Aranyas dream in book as who they were?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, katfindlay said:

I used Microsoft translator to translate which i think they might not get it 100% accurate. if someone can help to proofread and do the necessary changes, it would help a lot. 

到腾讯视频

首先,我们,球迷要感谢制作团队和演员永恒的爱梦,他们辛勤工作,生产这样一个美丽的爱情故事,东华迪军和白凤九。从视觉效果、配乐、CGI、服装,到紧贴对话和场景,到本书,这一切都是美丽的。永恒的梦想之爱也赢得了全世界很多国际粉丝的喜爱。

据我们了解,该节目有60集最初,并削减到56集。我们觉得最后8集是仓促的,很多重要的场景要么被剪切,要么没有包括在内。

下面是一些示例。

剪切/不包括的重要场景:

1.                   阿兰雅的梦想

兰雅和她母亲在监狱里的谈话

2.                   华迪军与白凤九从命运之石中探询命运的情景

3.                   船现场与东华迪军,白凤九和白冈。这在促销视频中显示,但不包括在节目中

4.                   24: 飞花盆场景

在节目中,冯九显得尴尬,结束了这一幕。

51集:东华迪军和宋连的宾昌仪式对话

东华迪军告诉连松,他第二次把冯九是当她踢花盆,并归咎于米古。

冯九指责米古踢花盆的部分要么失踪,要么被砍

球迷不满

关于接吻场景,尤其是和解场景,有很多评论。它不像书那么热情。接吻的场景在开始的时候是好的,应该有一个充满激情的吻积累,因为他们的关系越来越强,但相反,我们得到甜蜜的前额亲吻。

我们希望腾讯视频能够满足粉丝们的要求,从永恒的梦想中释放4个缺失的情节或剪裁场景,甚至更多幕后,这个节目我们如此喜爱和支持。

球迷 refers to soccer fans, as 球 = Ball

Accurately used should be 戏迷 would be accurate or another one frequently used is called 粉丝们 (fans).

The direct translation of this title 永恒的爱梦became inaccurate, it became another drama name. The actual Chinese title should be 三生三世枕上书.

东华迪军 Should be 东华帝君

“据我们了解,该节目有60集最初,并削减到56集。我们觉得最后8集是仓促的,很多重要的场景要么被剪切,要么没有包括在内”

Suggest to change to 据我们所了解,该戏剧本来该有60集,但如今被削减至56集,以至最后的8集显得非常仓促马虎了结整个故事,就因有些重要的场面被刪剪,以至后期故事有些许漏洞,这让我们这些粉丝非常失望。

阿兰雅的梦想

兰雅和她母亲在监狱里的谈话

Change to “兰雅和她母亲在监狱里的对话”

2.                   华迪军与白凤九从命运之石中探询命运的情景
Change to “华帝君向天命石探询他与白凤九的天命姻缘”

3.                   船现场与东华迪军,白凤九和白冈。这在促销视频中显示,但不包括在节目中

Change to “东华一家三口泛舟, 这在促销视频中显示,但不包括在戏中。”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Miljenko1708 said:

Thank you for explanation.. Did they make love after they returned from Aranyas dream in book as who they were?

Yes, I believe they did at least once. There was a scene where they were in Donghua's Tai Chen palace and DH was pushing FJ to the bed so they can make little foxes.  So it was implied they did it there.

There was another scene less obvious, the one on the rock with where he kisses her and the camera pans out. That is implied too I believe.

• Like 6

As for the kissing scenes, think cannot ask for more passionate kisses if they didn’t film it in that way. I still quite fine with sweet smooching snuggle kisses, after all, they are actors, not real couples. I find ELOD is more comedic romance drama which the interaction between the characters is sweet and comedic than serious and passionate.

I was actually expecting the bed scene fight with DH (XiZhe) when FJ in Aranya body when she took the love potion setup by her 2 sisters intention trying to frame SuMoYe in having illicit affair with her. Instead, we saw XiZhe came down the bed and Aranya was unconscious to wrap up the scene. Wonder they film this or separately treated to jump over the scene. It would be fun to see when DH try to tame her on bed when she was so aroused.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

I was actually expecting the bed scene fight with DH (XiZhe) when FJ in Aranya body when she took the love potion setup by her 2 sisters intention trying to frame SuMoYe in having illicit affair with her. Instead, we saw XiZhe came down the bed and Aranya was unconscious to wrap up the scene. Wonder they film this or separately treated to jump over the scene. It would be fun to see when DH try to tame her on bed when she was so aroused.

Yes that would be so great!!!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

that was one of my biggest grouses. I wonder what was the rationale for changing that scene - in the book, it is rather steamy but I am sure it could have been tamed down somewhat. Censorship but it could have been done within reasonable means? Can't be editing, right?

@springfiry Check your PM in 10 mins.

@taekwang i was curious about King's Woman as well. Apparently it closely follows historical events, and is based on the life of Qin Shi Huang 秦始皇, the one who unified the writing script and built the Great Wall of China. The woman is fictional but other characters are based on real people. If you don't mind a tear-jerker ending and appreciate history, go for it.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, 9tRedFox said:

And then it turns out it was Tang Qi's fault cause she followed her own work i.e. the novel :D

Yeah, weird coz she was on the panel. Most likely as @jimmylyne said, they did film two versions, otherwise the mistake is too glaring. 

I do pity the actors sometimes because they film what is needed of them and they poured their heart and soul into a scene. Unfortunately, those ended up on then cutting floor. Vengo mentioned his bedroom scene in the mortal world with Reba which they improvised coz the director just said do what you like. So they did and he said he really liked the outcome. And then, it was cut. 

@CTH Lotus Step is an ongoing new novel from TQ telling the story of CY and LS. I remember someone here mentioning that they are reading it at the moment. I believe it is still WIP so that's why I won't touch it. I am impatient, WIP is the death of me. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, taekwang said:

Haha... the men must have good biceps.. always carrying the girl 

the king’s woman- good ? Should I watch this c dramA?

Its good. Reba act really well in it. 180 degree different compared to FJ

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

that was one of my biggest grouses. I wonder what was the rationale for changing that scene - in the book, it is rather steamy but I am sure it could have been tamed down somewhat. Censorship but it could have been done within reasonable means? Can't be editing, right?

Prolly too steamy and the actors chose not to act it out? Haha, I don't really know for sure. Mark Chao declined to say the *Does it hurt* line so actors do have the freedom not to follow the director. I think this is the most likely scenario. Vengo mentioned that the director thought their kisses were too civilized and too sweet and wanted more wild passion. So, definitely the director wasn't one to shy from such steamy scenes.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Prolly too steamy and the actors chose not to act it out? Haha, I don't really know for sure. 

So, If I had written the script, I would have altered it in this manner:

[We couldn't have her physically doing this - “Dragging to bed, stripping off clothes, pushing down, lying on top.” ]

But they could have changed it to a conversation. For example, she could have dragged him to bed, started to strip her clothes, then Xize stopped her and asked her "What are you planning to do now?" Then she replies, "strip off the clothes, push you down, then lie on top of you." To which he would have replied, "I don't remember ever teaching you this. Where did you learn this from?”

“From books,” she foggily answered him. “In books are jade-like beauties, in books are houses of gold, you can find everything in books.”

“Does that book tell you what to do after that?” The man's voice was very low. If one wasn't near him, one almost couldn't hear. She slightly moved away from him to watch his face and nodded her head. “It does.” Many, many things, in fact, that she seemed to not recall them clearly. Since she couldn't think clearly, she was too lazy to think clearly. She just instinctively wanted to be closer to the man underneath her. “The next step is to blow out the light, after that would be the morning after,” she told him in all seriousness. Then she was suddenly confused: “But where is the light?”

He gazed at her a while then at last said, “I think something was left out when you read that book.” The young man calmly stared at her, his breath almost audible. She could tell his breathing wasn't as calm as his expression let on. He was looking at her, but it seemed as though he was looking at someone else. Her reflection which was in his eyes also looked to be someone else's. She tilted her head and curiously asked him, “What are you thinking about?” A short suspension. “I might be thinking... that I want to quickly switch the two of you back.”

There, how's that? Removed all the improper scenes and left behind something I believe is highly doable...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@jimmylyne 

edited to ask Jimmylyne a question, since you are watching that part now - How did you feel about the scene where Aranya is cutting the flowers, and says "sometimes I feel this isnt' enough and sometimes I feel it is...."

I think Aranya was confused with ShenYe attitude..she can't read him or do not understand him. All she can do is guessing.. 

ShenYe' flashbacks..WeTv . don't know if the translations was accurate or not.

A: How do you think of the flower

SY: You sit beside me to interrupt me reading

A: it too dull to read alone, I accommodate myself to Your Excellency so much only because Your Excellency couldn't live without me for a second 

SY: The stem is too long, there's a lots of leaves ( he cut the flowers stem and pass it back to Aranya)

A: Thanks for your appraisal. All I can do is to guess what you want.

SY: If you address me Your Excellency and yourself as maid again, I will throw you out.

A: You said that many time before but never do it in reality

SY: Turn around

A: it's just a joke. Are you really mad and want to throw me out? All I can do is to guess what you want.

SY put the flower on Aranya ear.. Aranya look a little bit surprised she show him her smirk or  smile ( don't know how to eloquent it)  and she said:

Sometimes I feel it's not good enough, sometimes i feel it's very good

SY: what is not enough? 

- Flashbacksended-

SY inner voice when he touched Where Aranya has used to sit...his inner voice : 

Aranya , probably meant this, when you said it was not good enough..

Then he cut the flowers stem..

• Like 5

@SC2019 Bravo! Yes, that would most definitely work to reduce the steaminess. 

But if we think the problem lies with the actors themselves, then most likely even acting out the toned down SC2019 version would be a tad uncomfortable for them? The dialogue itself if said out esp. DH's line is very arousing don't you think? The low voice, the heavy breathing, the gaze. Heck, even I want to see that scene so badly but if one or the other doesn't want to, what can we do huh? 

All these are just my wild guess though. Hehe... 

Edit : I am waiting patiently for a fan on Weibo to release her cut version of all DH and FJ scenes starting from their first meeting at the gates of heaven with Si Ming. The first version she did was over an hour long up to ep 48. So darn good...now waiting for her to do a full version till ep 56. I realized that just watching this cut version alone, their story is beyond epic!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, They Sick said:

Its good. Reba act really well in it. 180 degree different compared to FJ

1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@taekwang i was curious about King's Woman as well. Apparently it closely follows historical events, and is based on the life of Qin Shi Huang 秦始皇, the one who unified the writing script and built the Great Wall of China. The woman is fictional but other characters are based on real people. If you don't mind a tear-jerker ending and appreciate history, go for it.

Ok

i give this a try 

king’s woman 

I tried love and destiny.. already on ep 23.. giving it up for now.. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

Edit : I am waiting patiently for a fan on Weibo to release her cut version of all DH and FJ scenes starting from their first meeting at the gates of heaven with Si Ming. The first version she did was over an hour long up to ep 48. So darn good...now waiting for her to do a full version till ep 56. I realized that just watching this cut version alone, their story is beyond epic!!!

If possible can you please give me the link to that fans weibo. I’d really love to see the full version of the video too. I’d really appreciate it thank you :)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

If possible can you please give me the link to that fans weibo. I’d really love to see the full version of the video too. I’d really appreciate it thank you :)

Here you go:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4477416900869028

She is currently working on DHxFJ full cut scenes from TMOPB and will start with ELOD after she is done. So, we are all waiting.

• Like 2
  • Love 6