[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

43 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Thanks for all the detailed explanation - was all this information covered by Tang Qi somewhere?

Where did you see/read these?

A-li's formal name is 白辰/ published family tree (where is this to be found?)

"They actually made an easter egg scene for it and filmed it even." 

"Ye Qing Ti did not take Di Jun title. Tanq Qi said he did not dare to."

"So destiny relented and let them be together for eternity. "

They added the part where Dong Hua tells her to forget him (i know some of you think it is out of character) - we decided to attribute it to a dying person's regret or conscience, whichever is more plausible. I personally thought him saying "thank you" was sweet but somewhat strange as well at that juncture, probably more of feelings of regret (I am sorry I never thanked you enough for loving me) and gratitude (I am grateful for your persistence and devotion in loving me) combined as well.

[laughs, what a lot of effort put into thinking and understanding a fictional character, wish I had been that serious when I was studying for my exams]

i have the official pictorial books by Tanq qi and her artists for both books, its in there.

btw Tanq qi has released Lotus Steps (Lian Song and Cheng Yu'/ chapters on her weibo. She is going to write the rest of the books. 

She has also just published an official outtake for The Pillow Book. I just read it. Its set about a month after Gun Gun first meets his Dad. It was hilarious. Here's the link for those who can read Chinese. 

Title: 《三生三世枕上书》· 番外1 理想的父君

https://freewechat.com/a/MzU3MzA3NDk5Mg==/2247484160/1

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Ninky said:

i have the official pictorial books by Tanq qi and her artists for both books, its in there.

btw Tanq qi has released Lotus Steps (Lian Song and Cheng Yu'/ chapters on her weibo. She is going to write the rest of the books. 

She has also just published an official outtake for The Pillow Book. I just read it. Its set about a month after Gun Gun first meets his Dad. It was hilarious. Here's the link for those who can read Chinese. 

Thank you 

I get someone to read aloud to me in Mandarin !

lol :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Thanks for this! I had a good laugh. BGG is such a wonderful character...and venomous tongue is back when comparing sword-wielding skills.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Did you have to pay for the books? Would be really interested to know more.

Thanks so much for sharing the link with us - the story of Gun Gun meeting his father (I don't read too well, but there are apps that can read out the text for you, how marvellous technology can be!) is enough to make my day. It completes the story and satifies my curiosity about what happened after she ended the book so abruptly. Is there a place online where I can express my gratitude to her for posting this sequel (please let me know, thanks!)?

Tanq qi has released Lotus Steps (Lian Song and Cheng Yu'/ chapters on her weibo - appreciate it if you could provide us with the link as well! I recall reading somewhere that this year she plans to complete this and the Mo Yuan story, is that true?.

• Like 3

BQ and FJ have been compared lately. I just wanna put my personal input on some comparisons (atleast with the drama):

-Motherhood-

BQ was a mortal when she experienced motherhood. How she sees herself, a lowly woman living alone in the forest that can only sustain herself with fruits. She has low self-esteem and timid. She was bullied in heaven realm. She knows heaven is ready to kill her once she gave birth. She felt YH already abandoned her.

She already accepted that she couldn't be with her child too. She would be alone, and will eventually die via heavens hand so she decided to end it her way via self decimating terrace. Isn't this Aranya's choice too? (Now that I wrote this I realized they have the same experience). Its just that she didn't die. Though survived as High Goddess, I would interpret that the pain she felt in her heart was the pain of her mortal self. The terrace didn't even kill her, the amnesia potion was the next best thing. 

I think the drama story stayed true to BQ acceptance of their (with Ah-Li) separation. Ah-Li is the heir of the heaven and he is bound majority to them. But even when she cant really remember that he was her son, she looked out for him, in the west sea, fox den and when hostaged in demon realm.

-Love for YH-

BQ was a mortal when she fell in love with YH. Even before she jumped from the terrace, she freed him of her (owe) not for her sake, but for him. When she met them again in west sea without her memory, 'her instinct' refrain her from pulling off (like she always does to the who doesnt matter) the hierarchy to him. (She is a High Goddess not even YH has achieve it yet). 

Even her 70,000 years of devotion to Mo Yuan turned filial to her (to MY dismay). 

It was showed in the drama that she has forgiven YH the first day he showed up in her fox den @SGahjumma she said this when YH was dying in her arms I think.

BQ has always loved YH. Though I would agree YH loves her more :heart:

(Someone mentioned here BQ and YH '(Dont) Forget Me' scenes, it hurts to remember that from the drama :bawling:.)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

All recent outtakes from Tanq Qi the author of the books: 

《三生三世枕上书》· 番外1 理想的父君

枕上书小段子1

https://freewechat.com/a/MzU3MzA3NDk5Mg==/2247484135/1

枕上书小段子(2)

https://freewechat.com/a/MzU3MzA3NDk5Mg==/2247484140/1

She even said she might make it an episodic thing with the small outtakes hehe.

Enjoy. I love Bai Gun Gun, he is so smart and adorable.

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Did you have to pay for the books? Would be really interested to know more.

Thanks so much for sharing the link with us - the story of Gun Gun meeting his father (I don't read too well, but there are apps that can read out the text for you, how marvellous technology can be!) is enough to make my day. It completes the story and satifies my curiosity about what happened after she ended the book so abruptly. Is there a place online where I can express my gratitude to her for posting this sequel (please let me know, thanks!)?

Tanq qi has released Lotus Steps (Lian Song and Cheng Yu'/ chapters on her weibo - appreciate it if you could provide us with the link as well! I recall reading somewhere that this year she plans to complete this and the Mo Yuan story, is that true?.

her weibo account. her english name is Vivian but you can find her as Tanq Qi, Vivian :)

• Thanks 4

43 minutes ago, Ninky said:

I guess depending on the time frame and the popularity of the book (Lotus Steps) we could get a series. I do hope that the use the current actor/s (sorry don't know their names) especially the mail actor he has grate presence. But with the Asian beauty standards ( please....don't try to kill me for that statement :innocent:) and the slue of popular/ younger actors my wish might not come to fusion:(

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Ninky said:

This was the translation in my phone. Billow and Rolling is BGG I believe. This is a bit rough too need someone to polish it up :D

Ideal father

In the middle of the night, Bai rolled up from the bed. Although he still closed his eyes thirsty, he knew in his heart that it was the first moment of Yin and it was time to get up and cover the quilt. Bai rolled his head slowly and slowly for a while, and finally opened his eyes. He looked at him side by side, only to find that the quilt beside him turned out to be empty. Bai rolled in shock, almost fell to bed, he finally remembered that he hadn't slept with Jiu Jiu for a month. Jiu Jiu was injured and has been in a coma this month. The good-looking uncle, who claimed to be his father and father, took care of Jiu Jiu, and they slept next to him.   Bai billows always remember the day a month ago. Uncle Xie Guzhen brought him to his mother-in-law and came across the beautiful uncle who had the same color as his hair. The good-looking uncle asked who he was, and he told him honestly that he was the son of Jiu Jiu. The good-looking uncle knocked over the medicine bowl on the spot. When Bai Bai asked curiously about the uncle who he was, the uncle said that he was his father. In the immortal realm, what does the father and the prince mean? Although Bai Wanming is a little fairy child who has just returned to the immortal realm, he also understands it well. Father-Jun means dad. It was shocking at that time. Because he had long suspected that Jiu Jiu's saying that he was born to her was a lie to him. But at the same time, he is a rigorous and prudent little fairy child. He is not easy to be deceived, and he avoided the big hand rubbing his head by the good-looking uncle, and asked the good-looking uncle carefully: "You say you are My father, that ’s my father, but Jiu Jiu told me I do n’t have a father, so how can you prove that you are my father? ” The uncle looked stunned and looked sad. He looked at him for a long time and asked him, "Your mother, did you tell me this?" He nodded honestly. The good-looking uncle rubbed his little head again: "It's not good for father, it makes you and your mother suffer." On that day, the two of them stayed beside sleeping Jiu Jiu and took care of her for a long time.   Later, Bai rolling heard from the most trusted uncle Xie Guzhen that the handsome uncle who claimed to be his father was a great deity in the immortal world. The whole world of immortals, from all corners of the world, should respect him as a monarch. At the same time, Uncle Xie Guzhen told him that this uncle is really his father and his father. When Uncle Xie Guzhen said these things, another uncle holding an iron fan laughed and helped, saying that he was the elder son of his father. The elder brother named Chonglin, who was served by his father and his father, glanced resentfully. What is the co-owner of heaven and earth, what is the blue sea Cangling, and what is old Laizi, Bai rolling is not very understandable, but is the handsome uncle really his father? He was a little excited, a little nervous, a little shy, and a little anxious. When he and Jiu Jiu lived in seclusion, Bai Bai thought about it many times. If he had a dad, what would this dad look like. The ideal father he longed for, although he could not look as good as 1999, but the cooking skills must be higher than 99, sword skill must be better than 99, he also got up on time, and never kicked the quilt. Therefore, in the afternoon when Jiucheng believed that his uncle was his father, Bai rolled to his mother ’s room and took care of his mother with his father and mother for a while. With anxiety, he started a significant conversation with his father and son.   Bai rolled on the teacher's chair, one head taller than him. Because his feet couldn't touch the ground, and lost a bit of majesty, he straightened his back, held two small fists in his hands and put them on his knees. Created a sense of calm. He cautiously looked at his father who was sitting next to Jiu Jiu ’s bed: "Uncle Xie Guzhen said that you are indeed my father, and that I should be your father and father. So I came to find my father and father today. In fact, there are several important I want to ask my father. " His father Jun originally wiped his hands with a moist cotton pad. When he heard the word "Father Jun" blurted out naturally, the corners of his lips moved slightly. Seeing that it was a smile, Bai rolled up and relaxed a little. But thinking of how important this conversation was, he immediately straightened his back. His father put the cotton pad into the jade basin, and held his mother's hand in the quilt, and then covered him, then looked at him, and looked him up and down again: "Roll, why are you sitting so straight? " Bai Gangzhuo dare not take it lightly, with a solemn look at his father and king, "Because I want to ask his father, the question is very serious." His father and grandson looked at him for a while: "Then you ask." In a serious tone of telling ghost stories, Bai Gangqiu asked his father and father, "Father, are you better at cooking than your mother?" His father-in-law silently said, "I think it's okay." Brother Chonglin who came in to clean up the jade pot fell. Bai billowing did not quite understand what it could mean, and asked again with caution: "It's okay, does it mean more clever than your mother?" His father and gentleman silent again: "Compared to your mother, there is a little gap." Brother Chonglin, who was packing up the Yupen, fell again. Paigou nodded, although it was just a gap, but it also showed that his father and culinary skills were not as brilliant as his mother, and Paigou was a little disappointed, and he sighed: "That second question, my father's swordsmanship Is there any better than mother-in-law? " His father and son answered very sharply this time: "Compared to your mother and mother, heaven and earth, I am heaven, she is earth." After thinking for a while, he corrected: "No, I am heaven, she is the bottom of the sea." His mouth opened wide and whimpered, feeling a little excited, and he couldn't help asking: "Will you father get up on time, do you kick the quilt?" His father and mother were silent again, and then answered him sincerely: "Of course." He thought for a moment: "Of course I get up on time, of course I don't kick the quilt?" His father Jun nodded calmly: Hmm. " After cleaning up the Jade Basin, Lin Lin glanced at his father and king, and his expression seemed to stop and talk, but it seemed impossible to say a word, but in the end he said nothing, took the Jade Basin and bowed out. Bai rolled up in a chair and summed it up, feeling quite satisfied with his father's and these answers. Although his father ’s cooking skills are not as good as his mother ’s, but he ’s only thrown away by his mother. Besides, he ’s good at swordsmanship, and he does n’t get up on time to kick the quilt. He put down his heart, leaned into the chair with a sigh of relief, and a happy smile appeared on his mouth. His father and gentleman seemed to be relieved. But at this time, a plate of pastry on the table suddenly broke into the white eyes. Bai rolling suddenly remembered an equally important question that he had forgotten, and quickly sat up again: "Father, I have another question!" His father and gentleman also sat upright, "You say." Bai rolled out two small palms, three fingers were raised in one hand, and four fingers were raised in one hand: "Suppose my mother made seven salted cakes, and then put them into two dishes, and one dish had three cakes. There are four pieces of cake on a saucer. In our house, father and son, how do we divide this cake? " His father Jun thought for a moment: "You three, let your mother kiss four." Bai billowed completely without thinking, even if he returned to the fairy world, if he made seven cakes in 1999, he would still only have three. He slumped into the chair unacceptably. Seeing his appearance, his father and junior tried to change his mouth: "Or we filial piety, think we should have three for our father and four for our mother, don't we?" Bai Gangqiu thought this answer was so maddened that he took an unbelievable glance at his father and king, climbed down the stool tremblingly, and walked out without a word. The little back is full of distress and loneliness. When he had come to the door, his father and the gentleman finally realized the problem and sincerely wanted to save him: "Rolling and giving you three pieces, it is the father's careful thought, because the cake is eaten too much, and the child will get teeth."   He didn't turn back coldly, dullly: "Don't bully the children who are not sensible, eat more sweet cakes to get teeth, eat more salty cakes and don't." After speaking, he opened the door and went out.   In Bai's billowing heart, he privately set the test for his father and his father. His father and his father completely failed, and he was not satisfied with the father. And felt the difficulty of being a little fairy child. Although he didn't know, in fact it was not difficult to be a little fairy boy, but it would be more difficult to be a little fairy boy in the Bai family.   And tonight, when Bai rolled on the road to cover the quilt for her in the next room, he accidentally remembered these sad things again, he sighed in earnest, and then gently pushed away the nine Nine door. By the mahogany bed, a night pearl was shining, and the room was soft. Bai rolled his eyes and looked up, but did not see Jiu Jiu, but only saw the back of Ruo Yushan lying on the outside of the bed, looking at the silver hair like a waterfall, he knew that he was his father. Although his father didn't turn around, he still realized that he was not asleep, because he was raising his hand inward at this moment, and pulled the cloud up a little. Sleepwalking seemed to come to me, even if it wasn't particularly sober, Bai Gangzhuan suddenly understood that the missing Jiu Jiu should sleep on the back of the bed and lie in the arms of his father and his father. This action of the father and his father was to help cover the quilt. The response came to me, and I finally remembered it. In fact, this month, although he would remember to come to help cover the quilt every night at the beginning of each night, but every time the door was tied, he could n’t push it open, so Returning along the road again, climbed to bed and continued to sleep. It was the first time tonight to enter the room. Looking at the picture in front of him, Bai rolled up and thought, oh, it turns out that this month, my father and junior are covering the quilt for ninety-nine, okay, although there is still a certain gap between this father and his ideal father, but this Very well, it seems that he will take good care of Jiu Jiu.

He had never thought that his mother was still injured and lethargic. The possibility of kicking the quilt in the middle of the night was not very high. Of course, there was another person who kicked the quilt. But after all, he was too young, and his mind was very simple, so he was simply moved, and felt a bit like this father and father, and left the Jiu Jiu room with ease, and went back to sleep sweetly.

------

So sweetttt and funnyyyy.

This is how I envisioned them to be while FJ was sleeping. But I guess they changed it in the drama. Though looking forward to the sweet family ending scene.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, LaxClyne said:

This was the translation in my phone. Billow and Rolling is BGG I believe. This is a bit rough too need someone to polish it up :D

Ideal father

In the middle of the night, Bai rolled up from the bed. Although he still closed his eyes thirsty, he knew in his heart that it was the first moment of Yin and it was time to get up and cover the quilt. Bai rolled his head slowly and slowly for a while, and finally opened his eyes. He looked at him side by side, only to find that the quilt beside him turned out to be empty. Bai rolled in shock, almost fell to bed, he finally remembered that he hadn't slept with Jiu Jiu for a month. Jiu Jiu was injured and has been in a coma this month. The good-looking uncle, who claimed to be his father and father, took care of Jiu Jiu, and they slept next to him.   Bai billows always remember the day a month ago. Uncle Xie Guzhen brought him to his mother-in-law and came across the beautiful uncle who had the same color as his hair. The good-looking uncle asked who he was, and he told him honestly that he was the son of Jiu Jiu. The good-looking uncle knocked over the medicine bowl on the spot. When Bai Bai asked curiously about the uncle who he was, the uncle said that he was his father. In the immortal realm, what does the father and the prince mean? Although Bai Wanming is a little fairy child who has just returned to the immortal realm, he also understands it well. Father-Jun means dad. It was shocking at that time. Because he had long suspected that Jiu Jiu's saying that he was born to her was a lie to him. But at the same time, he is a rigorous and prudent little fairy child. He is not easy to be deceived, and he avoided the big hand rubbing his head by the good-looking uncle, and asked the good-looking uncle carefully: "You say you are My father, that ’s my father, but Jiu Jiu told me I do n’t have a father, so how can you prove that you are my father? ” The uncle looked stunned and looked sad. He looked at him for a long time and asked him, "Your mother, did you tell me this?" He nodded honestly. The good-looking uncle rubbed his little head again: "It's not good for father, it makes you and your mother suffer." On that day, the two of them stayed beside sleeping Jiu Jiu and took care of her for a long time.   Later, Bai rolling heard from the most trusted uncle Xie Guzhen that the handsome uncle who claimed to be his father was a great deity in the immortal world. The whole world of immortals, from all corners of the world, should respect him as a monarch. At the same time, Uncle Xie Guzhen told him that this uncle is really his father and his father. When Uncle Xie Guzhen said these things, another uncle holding an iron fan laughed and helped, saying that he was the elder son of his father. The elder brother named Chonglin, who was served by his father and his father, glanced resentfully. What is the co-owner of heaven and earth, what is the blue sea Cangling, and what is old Laizi, Bai rolling is not very understandable, but is the handsome uncle really his father? He was a little excited, a little nervous, a little shy, and a little anxious. When he and Jiu Jiu lived in seclusion, Bai Bai thought about it many times. If he had a dad, what would this dad look like. The ideal father he longed for, although he could not look as good as 1999, but the cooking skills must be higher than 99, sword skill must be better than 99, he also got up on time, and never kicked the quilt. Therefore, in the afternoon when Jiucheng believed that his uncle was his father, Bai rolled to his mother ’s room and took care of his mother with his father and mother for a while. With anxiety, he started a significant conversation with his father and son.   Bai rolled on the teacher's chair, one head taller than him. Because his feet couldn't touch the ground, and lost a bit of majesty, he straightened his back, held two small fists in his hands and put them on his knees. Created a sense of calm. He cautiously looked at his father who was sitting next to Jiu Jiu ’s bed: "Uncle Xie Guzhen said that you are indeed my father, and that I should be your father and father. So I came to find my father and father today. In fact, there are several important I want to ask my father. " His father Jun originally wiped his hands with a moist cotton pad. When he heard the word "Father Jun" blurted out naturally, the corners of his lips moved slightly. Seeing that it was a smile, Bai rolled up and relaxed a little. But thinking of how important this conversation was, he immediately straightened his back. His father put the cotton pad into the jade basin, and held his mother's hand in the quilt, and then covered him, then looked at him, and looked him up and down again: "Roll, why are you sitting so straight? " Bai Gangzhuo dare not take it lightly, with a solemn look at his father and king, "Because I want to ask his father, the question is very serious." His father and grandson looked at him for a while: "Then you ask." In a serious tone of telling ghost stories, Bai Gangqiu asked his father and father, "Father, are you better at cooking than your mother?" His father-in-law silently said, "I think it's okay." Brother Chonglin who came in to clean up the jade pot fell. Bai billowing did not quite understand what it could mean, and asked again with caution: "It's okay, does it mean more clever than your mother?" His father and gentleman silent again: "Compared to your mother, there is a little gap." Brother Chonglin, who was packing up the Yupen, fell again. Paigou nodded, although it was just a gap, but it also showed that his father and culinary skills were not as brilliant as his mother, and Paigou was a little disappointed, and he sighed: "That second question, my father's swordsmanship Is there any better than mother-in-law? " His father and son answered very sharply this time: "Compared to your mother and mother, heaven and earth, I am heaven, she is earth." After thinking for a while, he corrected: "No, I am heaven, she is the bottom of the sea." His mouth opened wide and whimpered, feeling a little excited, and he couldn't help asking: "Will you father get up on time, do you kick the quilt?" His father and mother were silent again, and then answered him sincerely: "Of course." He thought for a moment: "Of course I get up on time, of course I don't kick the quilt?" His father Jun nodded calmly: Hmm. " After cleaning up the Jade Basin, Lin Lin glanced at his father and king, and his expression seemed to stop and talk, but it seemed impossible to say a word, but in the end he said nothing, took the Jade Basin and bowed out. Bai rolled up in a chair and summed it up, feeling quite satisfied with his father's and these answers. Although his father ’s cooking skills are not as good as his mother ’s, but he ’s only thrown away by his mother. Besides, he ’s good at swordsmanship, and he does n’t get up on time to kick the quilt. He put down his heart, leaned into the chair with a sigh of relief, and a happy smile appeared on his mouth. His father and gentleman seemed to be relieved. But at this time, a plate of pastry on the table suddenly broke into the white eyes. Bai rolling suddenly remembered an equally important question that he had forgotten, and quickly sat up again: "Father, I have another question!" His father and gentleman also sat upright, "You say." Bai rolled out two small palms, three fingers were raised in one hand, and four fingers were raised in one hand: "Suppose my mother made seven salted cakes, and then put them into two dishes, and one dish had three cakes. There are four pieces of cake on a saucer. In our house, father and son, how do we divide this cake? " His father Jun thought for a moment: "You three, let your mother kiss four." Bai billowed completely without thinking, even if he returned to the fairy world, if he made seven cakes in 1999, he would still only have three. He slumped into the chair unacceptably. Seeing his appearance, his father and junior tried to change his mouth: "Or we filial piety, think we should have three for our father and four for our mother, don't we?" Bai Gangqiu thought this answer was so maddened that he took an unbelievable glance at his father and king, climbed down the stool tremblingly, and walked out without a word. The little back is full of distress and loneliness. When he had come to the door, his father and the gentleman finally realized the problem and sincerely wanted to save him: "Rolling and giving you three pieces, it is the father's careful thought, because the cake is eaten too much, and the child will get teeth."   He didn't turn back coldly, dullly: "Don't bully the children who are not sensible, eat more sweet cakes to get teeth, eat more salty cakes and don't." After speaking, he opened the door and went out.   In Bai's billowing heart, he privately set the test for his father and his father. His father and his father completely failed, and he was not satisfied with the father. And felt the difficulty of being a little fairy child. Although he didn't know, in fact it was not difficult to be a little fairy boy, but it would be more difficult to be a little fairy boy in the Bai family.   And tonight, when Bai rolled on the road to cover the quilt for her in the next room, he accidentally remembered these sad things again, he sighed in earnest, and then gently pushed away the nine Nine door. By the mahogany bed, a night pearl was shining, and the room was soft. Bai rolled his eyes and looked up, but did not see Jiu Jiu, but only saw the back of Ruo Yushan lying on the outside of the bed, looking at the silver hair like a waterfall, he knew that he was his father. Although his father didn't turn around, he still realized that he was not asleep, because he was raising his hand inward at this moment, and pulled the cloud up a little. Sleepwalking seemed to come to me, even if it wasn't particularly sober, Bai Gangzhuan suddenly understood that the missing Jiu Jiu should sleep on the back of the bed and lie in the arms of his father and his father. This action of the father and his father was to help cover the quilt. The response came to me, and I finally remembered it. In fact, this month, although he would remember to come to help cover the quilt every night at the beginning of each night, but every time the door was tied, he could n’t push it open, so Returning along the road again, climbed to bed and continued to sleep. It was the first time tonight to enter the room. Looking at the picture in front of him, Bai rolled up and thought, oh, it turns out that this month, my father and junior are covering the quilt for ninety-nine, okay, although there is still a certain gap between this father and his ideal father, but this Very well, it seems that he will take good care of Jiu Jiu.

He had never thought that his mother was still injured and lethargic. The possibility of kicking the quilt in the middle of the night was not very high. Of course, there was another person who kicked the quilt. But after all, he was too young, and his mind was very simple, so he was simply moved, and felt a bit like this father and father, and left the Jiu Jiu room with ease, and went back to sleep sweetly.

------

So sweetttt and funnyyyy.

This is how I envisioned them to be while FJ was sleeping. But I guess they changed it in the drama. Though looking forward to the sweet family ending scene.

some of the translation is off, i might do one later hehe. also read the other two outtakes i posted. They are funny, I promise you. Read both 1 and 2.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

All recent outtakes from Tanq Qi the author of the books: 

《三生三世枕上书》· 番外1 理想的父君

枕上书小段子1

https://freewechat.com/a/MzU3MzA3NDk5Mg==/2247484135/1

枕上书小段子(2)

https://freewechat.com/a/MzU3MzA3NDk5Mg==/2247484140/1

She even said she might make it an episodic thing with the small outtakes hehe.

Enjoy. I love Bai Gun Gun, he is so smart and adorable.

Can any kind and generous soul who knows chinese/mandarin translate these? pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ninky said:

I agree with you. His hands are tied. He once belonged to the immortal realm only. But in the very end he chose Feng Jiu over the world. They will be spending lots of time at Holy Blue Sea to recultivate their cultivation after everything. Holy Blue Sea is the base source of Dong Hua's power and its the best place for him to recultivate and fully recover.

Although he still goes back to Tai Chen Palace sometimes. That clip where we saw Gun Gun and A-Li lamenting about being thrown out of the palace sleeping chambers tells you that haha. Counting stars, the poor things. That was in an outtake by the author hehe. They actually made an easter egg scene for it and filmed it even.

Ye Qing Ti did not take Di Jun title. Tanq Qi said he did not dare to. He is just like Chong Lin in a smaller position within Tai Chen Palace. Dong Hua's still the boss.

Both he and his wife both vanquished Miao Luo (similar in book version as well) and that very act of sacrifice touched the heavens. 

So destiny relented and let them be together for eternity. This is to show us that nothing in life is set in stone. It is in your hands and it can change. They added the part where Dong Hua tells her to forget him (i know some of you think it is out of character) but she actually replied him with these touching words "Loving you is my basic instinct, how could I ever forget you".

You know Mo Yuan is also just as capable as Dong Hua in vanquishing evil actually. But he will have his own love story with Shao Wan in Pu Ti Jie (another book that will be written after Lian Song and Cheng Yu's story, Lotus Steps).

I hope if theirs another book, I can see them together even if its just cameo i'll be the happiest fan ever :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Ninky said:

english version do you have ? That will be great if Tang qi will create a book Story of Lian song and Cheng yu, and if this book will eventually turn a drama i hope  they will never change the actors.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

thanks for the information on the rankings and family tree. So fushen is the oldest god and his four students were Donghua, Moyuan, Zheyan, and Bai zhi. 

LOL no one else finds it funny that Bai Zhi’s 3 classmates were trying to be his son-in-laws and grandson-in-law lolol

Donghua hitting on fengjiu, Moyuan on bai qian (he’s a little too late, so his twin brother took the spot haha), Zheyan and Bai Zhen. Seems like everyone wants to join the the fox’s clan. It must be awkward for Bai Zhi at family reunion dinner lol but another thought, no one will dare to mess with the fox’s clan because they got very powerful backings, Heavenly emperor Donghua, God of war Moyuan, Ancient medicine god Zheyan, and heaven’s crown prince. 

Yehua and Donghua must be very lucky. They got two of the most beautiful women within the four seas and 8 deserts. No wonder they are head over heels for their wives

If they make a drama about liansong and chengyu, I wish they would bring back the Chengyu from the tmopb. I like the actress from that season. The way she portrayed chengyu was more fun, sassy, and fiesty. 

Edited by BaiChloe214
  • Like 4
  • LOL 14