[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

I think you guys are thinking the worst at the moment. Well, we will know tomorrow! Anyway I have been lurking around here for a while but thought that I should start posting before the show comes to an end in the next few weeks for people waiting on subbed versions! You guys have been a fun group to read. I already cried buckets with that trailer. Everytime I reread this part of the book I will always cry. Watching it happen is worse imo

And this will make me hate Ji Heng even more! She said she loved Dong Hua, that's total nonsense because if you truly love someone you would not try to kill the guy, you will also let that guy find his happiness. Her poison almost killed him!

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Following the book the closely so far in the series, it will have the same HEA. I don't see why there is any need to change that.

Also that trailer has everything following the book almost to the letter actually. We just won't get to see Mo Yuan, Bai Qian and Ye Hua rescuing them.

I get a feeling you guys are feeling this way because of the way they both ended up in TMOPB. That wasn't canon XD.

Edited by Ninky
  • Like 4

@Ninky Same view here, that the little family will be together after FJ recovers from the ML battle. That two of them sitting side by side watching BGG playing should not just be a dream of either DH or FJ.

It's just that...seeing the icy and proud emperor so broken stings so, so much. I guess flaws and all, we love DH and we want him happy. Same with FJ, we are cheering her on as she deserves happiness with the sweetheart she had loved for so long. DH and FJ hearts were broken on all their lives be it as the shadows in Fanyin Valley,  emperor consort at mortal realm, and as Emperor Emeritus and Queen of Qingqiu.

OMG, the pitchfork will be out for JH for her scheming. The agony of DH and FJ went through because JH was so selfish. She tore the couple apart for more than 200 years! 

• Like 6

Is nobody going to talk about the DongFeng Avengers team? Haha, because I am happy that we get the lot of them instead of characters that were barely involved in their story even in the novel. I love that everyone took part in their story somehow and has got their backs until the very end.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Yori Ten said:

Both Reba and Vengo appears in more than..like..80% of this show and we never get bored. Isn't that really amazing? Worst, we can't seems to get enough. I was like ffwding episodes sometimes when it's of other characters scene on first watch. Only on second watch will I finish the whole episodes. 

So very addictive, both the book and the drama.

I want 99% appearance of Reba and VG together hahahaha!:joy:

• Like 7

Ahhh I've missed out on sooo much. This page is going wild. My heart is up and down reading your guys comments and posts.

First off..thank you to all the translators for the contents. Sorry, can't tag names, I was busy reading. :sweatingbullets:  I've never wished to know Chinese more than now. The weibo's bantering are priceless!! 

And then I reached page 324 and my heat broke..:heartbreak: I really hope they aren't going to give us a sad ending....I pray not. I can't take angst. 

BTW, Tencent must be following people's forum and discussion cause they just released a video of all the "official" kisses....so if anybody wants to relive those moments time to watch it!! 

I'm not gonna lie, I have watched it about 10x already.:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I'm feeling mixed emotions. I'm happy that they release the preview today but felt really sad watching it. Its only a preview and I cried every single time I watch it, I think I will cry 1 litre if tears during the actual episodes. 

As they follow closely to the book, we all know they both survive and its going to be a happy ending. Im really looking forward to the bingcang ceremony, the part where he squeeze her face, play the harp, FJ will dance for him and the part where he pin her down...they better give us a kiss! 

I am also sad that the show will be ending soon. I will be rewatching the whole series again and again once the eng subs are complete. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

BTW, Tencent must be following people's forum and discussion cause they just released a video of all the "official" kisses....

Now waiting for them to release Vengo's gym sessions :D

• LOL 9

6 hours ago, Zelnk said:

Something to cheer us up a bit

but they are the only 2 people there :wub:

Outdoor is always fun :sweatingbullets: I like how DH is experimental.. and spontaneous..hehehe. 

*Sorry admin..I can't seem to delete the photos from my phone when I quote*:crazy:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, Zelnk said:

Darn it! 8.7 in dramalist - that was a fast drop from 9.0

Damn! Now this one ruined my night mood :naughty:

Haters everywhere. The Untamed rating is also dropping after the scandal. Can anyone let me know what is their current Douban score?

Guys, please ask friends and family to vote for PB, one last push!! It's massive hate, TMOPB also dropped to 8.9

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, FloraImmortal said:

Do you think Tencent will release the remaining episodes (49-56) this week?  

I think someone mentioned that,  so I'll be waking up early lol to catch them if yes.

• Like 3