[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 minute ago, katfindlay said:

Bai gungun with black hair??? Lol how did that happened, so it turned white as he grow older? Lol he must be so stress taking care of his mum that his hair turned white :joy:

Well, dearest Jiu Jiu dyed his hair black in the mortal realm so that he won't stand out that much. Haha...

• LOL 7

FJ's parenting is a bit off but luckily BGG still turned out to be a very sensible boy. Good thing FJ told him the truth that they are both immortal fairies so that is why he is a bit different from other children. And because of that , FJ used that as an excuse whenever BGG questioned her parenting. Hahaha ... it's so funny in the book. Immortal fairy doesn't have a father, just a mother. Oh FJ FJ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Will those who have read the book please enlighten me - is BGG a fox as well? Or just a normal immortal? Just thinking of FJ’s dream when her grandmother said something about her giving birth to a little fox in future. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ninky said:

Heartbreaking and crying each time I watch trailer. I am not sure my heart can take watching it.

And getting more angry with Ji Heng.

She had her chance to be the empress, never mind that it was forced on to Dong Hua. She chose her bodyguard Minsu who was mooning over JH brother.

She's so ungrateful for all the help and assistance of DH, and so selfish to use her late father to deprive FJ and DH a married life. Her actions so grate the nerves!

Uhm, no hate for the actress of JH, just the very awful character she portrayed so well. 

• Like 4

@Sisca_TVXQ thankyou so Much for the pictures!!! Fengjiu looks so beautiful !!!:cold_sweat:nooooo :bawling:I would be happy if I wouldn't know what happens :bawling::bawling: and that wedding gown is far better than baiqian`s ....

Gungun in the mortal world :relaxed: with his hair dyed black to avoid suspects,  but that ice face says it all hahaha , he is gonna be a little joy in those sad episodes 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, bertrande said:

Will those who have read the book please enlighten me - is BGG a fox as well? Or just a normal immortal? Just thinking of FJ’s dream when her grandmother said something about her giving birth to a little fox in future. 

Wasn't mentioned if I can recall 

Edited, to comment on what DH could be. @Yori Ten In the final battle with Miaoluo, DH appears as three mythical creatures. "At times, the silver light behind the purple-robed deity turned into a dragon, at times a phoenix, other times a unicorn, determinedly fighting off the three-tailed python."  perhaps he can manifest into these 3

@linh5000 he seems to have higher EQ, remember he never challenges the mum directly whenever she gives all the excuses about them being immortals.

"But these were only Bai Gungun's own private thoughts. These were the things he never shared with his mother." I.e. Kicking her blanket and him having to cover her, him having less candy, him not having a dad... And more importantly he doesn't like sweet things unlike the dad, he likes salty food." Bai Gungun didn't much like sweets, so Fengjiu decided not to roast hawberries with brown sugar. In a while, she'd go down the mountain to buy some salt to make him salty porridge. Bai Gungun liked salty food." 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@bertrande Yeah, it wasn't mentioned in the book as @SC2019 said. We don't really know for sure if DH himself is really born from a rock. It's just a widely accepted canon. I saw some Weibo posts which said that DH most likely is an Amethyst (more elegant and beautiful than a plain old rock right?). So, BGG could very well be a fox with amethyst hue? haha... I think the fox gene is definitely strong here.

il_794xN.1763500483_okwx.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

55 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

FJ waiting for her absent husband :pensive:.

I wonder how much shamelessness DH will give us.... outdoors and in broad daylight guys :flushed: or maybe this was thrown out of the window too like the lovesick potion scene :naughty:

I hope they got creative with FJ and BGG experience in mortal realm. They got to experience the heights, 'the glitz and glamour', of life of a mortal and in the near end FJ chose the simpliest life for them at the moment. A fleeting scenes would do. Would love to see that.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

@bertrande Yeah, it wasn't mentioned in the book as @SC2019 said. We don't really know for sure if DH himself is really born from a rock. It's just a widely accepted canon. I saw some Weibo posts which said that DH most likely is an Amethyst (more elegant and beautiful than a plain old rock right?). So, BGG could very well be a fox with amethyst hue? haha... I think the fox gene is definitely strong here.

I like the idea of DH coming from an amethyst!  Really suits him. :heart:

Have you all wondered, in the peaceful era where immortals were not killed left right and centre during fights and battles, how hard it would have been to control the population with more babies coming out of immortal unions than immortals succumbing to injury etc? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, Yori Ten said:

il_794xN.1763500483_okwx.jpg

How about BGG being a nine tailed silver fox? Coz DH hair is silver ehh?  :love:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, bertrande said:

I like the idea of DH coming from an amethyst!  Really suits him. :heart:

Have you all wondered, in the peaceful era where immortals were not killed left right and centre during fights and battles, how hard it would have been to control the population with more babies coming out of immortal unions than immortals succumbing to injury etc? :joy:

Population control is absolutely not needed. In the Xianxia world there are so many worlds that you get dizzy thinking about it. Even for the mortal realm in the ELOD universe, there are like what? 30K of them or more? Can't recall the exact number. That's y DH had a hard time searching for FJ and had to resort to using YQT as bait.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1