[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

I cant wait to see fengjiu when she gets married to donghua officially. Shes going to look so beautiful!!!!

Aw this is so sad... But who knows maybe they added a scene like that at the end hahaha maybe you gun gun are the pageboy XD or they are gonna wait to give you a sister so she can be he flower girl???? :tounge_wink:

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, darkphoenix123 said:

I think they will probably do a fade to black with Feng Jiu and Dong Hua and then have Zhe Yan or Bai Zhen mention about Bai Qian, Ye Hua and Mo Yuan lol

Yeah I've been thinking about this too :sweatingbullets:

Btw, this is my fav video that show the timeline for Vengo & reba friendship

Spoiler

This is the video of the "Fake male lead" :joy:

Spoiler

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

@memine, well apparently he sucks at this hence Bai Gun Gun came into being :D

You guys are so funnyy lmaooo!!!  "Dijun’s appetite for exploration was just a tad too much, wearing her out a little bit. Apart from this, she didn’t mind it at all.

This old man wont let her sleep:joy:

• LOL 5

18 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Aw this is so sad... But who knows maybe they added a scene like that at the end hahaha maybe you gun gun are the pageboy XD or they are gonna wait to give you a sister so she can be he flower girl???? :tounge_wink:

Hehehe at least I'll be a cute fluffy stone but my future sister will just a fox made out of stone lol:joy: we're gonna be a family of weirdos

• LOL 4

3 hours ago, springfiry said:

And he didn’t expect to see FJ during mediation but JH? That girl must have been pestering him that he would rather meditate in the snow rather then in the warm cozy house. 

@9tRedFox I watched that too! Reba is just so flexible. I need to learn splits again, too many years of not doing it and I have lost the ability to do so.

DH also didn't expect to see JH. Initially I thought he was talking to JH  when he said "How come you are here?"  ... but as we see later on, he was actually addressing this question to FJ instead. As he was meditating and being held on by the demon, he didn't turn his head. His mediating position was in direct front of JH so JH thought he was addressing the question to her. (From what I interpret from the drama)  

I think when he did the tunnels, he didn't expect one of the tunnels to lead to him.

Between Raba & Victoria Song, Victoria  is a lot more flexible than Raba. Victoria seems to be made of elastic. She can literally bend one of her fingers backwards. Not sure if Victoria can twirl in circles like Raba.

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

40 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Btw, this is my fav video that show the timeline for Vengo & reba friendship

While watching the video and thinking about it, with Raba being so busy, Vengo is her best shot at anything close to a relationship. They shoot together a lot, meaning spend time together, stay at the same hotels, etc. And they are cast under the same studio, which helps keeping things private even more.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

Guys, in TMOPB they implied (or maybe even said straightforward, I don't remember) that Dijun could read her thoughts. So apparently FJ can't even go to the restroom without him knowing, let alone trying to steal a Saha fruit :joy:

But that was only in that show right? They never mentioned anything like that in the novel, did they? It’s been so long since I read it lol

55 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

I agree with your mom! Asian dramas always cast young pretty boys,  but I much prefer more mature less traditionally good looking leading men/ actors ( ie Chang Chen) but also,  it's about their acting for me, even if they are handsome, if they can't act the part then I'm not interested.  I thought Mark Chao was so handsome!! I didn't even know that in China they were trashing him bc " he wasn't good looking enough to be Yehua" Actually think it's a good thing that they don't buff up, those kinds of bodies are unrealistic,  and many western actors talk about how miserable they are during this period.  Recently,  Henry Cavil, was interviewed about the Witcher bath scene and he revealed he basically starved and dehydrated himself 2 days for that scene.  So, I'm okay with them being a bit skinny and not having abs, lol.  It's just  like how the media expects women to be thin,  but still have "curves", soo unrealistic. Also,  VG is like 6 ft 3" and very slim,  that body type is hard to gain the weight needed to grow muscle mass, he probably bulked up for Candle in the tomb, but lost all the muscle mass due to being busy. Let's not judge him too harshly. 

Toss your coin to the witcher.. oh valley of plenty, oh valley of plenty... :sweatingbullets: hahaha

Maybe it's due to different beauty standards. Asian standard is usually leaning to the slim (skinny) spectrum. It's slightly shifting nowadays to more healhtier image, "toned and fit body" (more like slim but toned and fit instead buff) is getting more and more popular. But things like thigh gap, etc that still exist here aside with fair skin etc etc. Even Reba once was critized for her arms before.. (i forget for what occasion) i mean look at her, there's no way her arms is big big??? :blink:

For me, well l i don't mind either way... buff, slim, fair, tan, masculine, androgynous, etc me love all shapes of beauties.. i'm "beauties" lover 

1 hour ago, linh5000 said:

@memine use your imagination..ahahah.. 

I can't... I'm... INNOCENT...:P

42 minutes ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

You guys are so funnyy lmaooo!!!  "Dijun’s appetite for exploration was just a tad too much, wearing her out a little bit. Apart from this, she didn’t mind it at all." 

This old man wont let her sleep:joy:

Ya.. @Bai Gun Gun the underline parts... it's not like your mom really2 complain though... 

36 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

@Bai Gun Gun, now you know that you should not behave like your father. You must always show up for your weddings! :joy:

I have a feeling for 'real' wedding, DH and FJ would rather be together alone... no kids allowed :naughty:

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, memine said:

I have a feeling for 'real' wedding, DH and FJ would rather be together alone... no kids allowed

I mean Bai Gun Gun showing up for his own wedding. When he decides to marry Ji Heng's daughter (if she has one) 50 000 years later, for example :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

I mean Bai Gun Gun showing up for his own wedding. When he decides to marry Ji Heng's daughter (if she has one) 50 000 years later, for example :D

You want to make DongFeng in laws with Jiheng???? My... you're cruel hahahaha but if Jiheng marry XiaoYan, i might reconsider.. 

Anyway

TkDH6cC.gif

SuMoye!!!! How dare yoooooou.... well, just prepare, your time will come :lol:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Hope they will make at least 7 more dramas together, so the bunch of us can move from thread to thread :joy:

Omg..i really love the idea..so that we'll still "contact" each other in every threads ....if each drama tooks time for 2yrs to aired ..2 x 7 = 14 ..mean it will take 14 yrs in total..:lol::thumbsup:with God grace ..

i hope and pray.. I'm still alive by then..in my early 60s.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

You know how some of you say FJ looks good in red??? Guess what DJ thinks? Here are his thoughts just before he removes his cultivation to save FJ from the serpent formation ... (Bk1, pg 313)

"In reality, he knew she was very beautiful, but because she was so animated, people's attention was often drawn to her personality. At this time when she lay still inside the force field, her elegant features were more pronounced. White skirt white blouse didn't suit her, however. It was the enchanting bright red of Saha-Manjusaka that suited her better. He had seen his share of beautiful women in the overlong years he lived. Fengjiu wasn't necessarily the most beautiful, but fate was funny that way. All the beauties, no matter how alluring, were never able to leave an impression on him. Only her, whether her smile, whether her frown, whether her embarrassment, even when she made a face at him, he remembered it all. Each image was crystal clear in his mind."

Great minds think alike :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

@Sisca_TVXQ thank you for the videos!! I can see sooo much chemistry in their friendship. Even if they aren't real life couple, they sure are very good friends.  I feel like they are one of those couple who always have feelings for each other and borderline relationship, but never act on it because of the industry.  So they treat each other the way they do...just lingering looks and close proximity... :wub::wub:

Any way....counting down..3 more days!!! 

@jimmylyne if they ever do another drama together, i'm sure we all will see each other there!!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Guys, in TMOPB they implied (or maybe even said straightforward, I don't remember) that Dijun could read her thoughts. So apparently FJ can't even go to the restroom without him knowing, let alone trying to steal a Saha fruit :joy:

I think dijun do read mind because on episode 30, Fengjiu was thinking that she was doing all the work and he  is complaining that he was tired. Dijun reply that he was encouraging her on.

• Like 3