[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

17 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Agreed, the way he sees her sometimes is really soft. But it's harder for me to read Reba's mind, I see her treating everyone the same. Never seen her look at her co star differently/with affectionate eyes. Even with Lu han when she join that Running man china she act like a boy :sweatingbullets:

She always had a good chemistry with her co star...Denglun, Zhang binbin, Leon Zhang not so much..bc he was practically not exist if Vengo at the same place with Reba just like when they promoted Mr pride and prejudice movie..Reba look more "into" Vengo...poor Leon.. I specifically love her sizzling chemistry with Vengo especially in TMOPB BTS...

Hopefully we'll get to see that "kind" of BTS again..in this drama.

Or maybe not enough budgets for more BTS?

• Confused 2
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Their signals are very mixed. Raba remains neutral but you can see that Vengo pays a lot of attention to her and is very protective towards Raba. At times we  can see stars in his eyes looking at her while other times they give off the vibes like older brother looking out for younger sister. 

"I chased you for thousands of years and you didn't budge. I cut one of my tails for you and you still didn't budge. Now all you get is a little sister!!" :joy:

Brother/sister vibe comes from Raba, Vengo always has stars in his eyes when looking at her :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

"I chased you for thousands of years and you didn't budge. I cut one of my tails for you and you still didn't budge. Now all you get is a little sister!!" :joy:

Brother/sister vibe comes from Raba, Vengo always has stars in his eyes when looking at her :tounge_wink:

Yup, but at least Reba is more comfortable with vengo. With other guys she is really reserved :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

If you look at all the conferences/awards show/variety show they attend, anyone besides or in between them looks like a 3rd wheel between Vengo & Raba. :joy:  Even Zhan binbin felt like an extra. Just go n watch all the videos of Vengo/Raba and you will know what I mean. Hence for Mr Pride n Ms Prejudice,  the ML was named the fake ML because during the interview,  he is like the candle/lamppost between those 2. :joy:

Their signals are very mixed. Raba remains neutral but you can see that Vengo pays a lot of attention to her and is very protective towards Raba. At times we  can see stars in his eyes looking at her while other times they give off the vibes like older brother looking out for younger sister. 

I agreed.. Vengo and Reba look comfortable with each other..like an old friend and also at the same time like an old lovers..

I remember the cast of TMOPB play a on stages" hug someone next to you when the music stop" Reba always end up with Vengo.

Mr pride and prejudice promo

All I can say is...poor Leon..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

Btw, have you seen Vengo looking at somebody else the same way he looks at her?

Ahahahahaha, remember Luhan's pulse going crazy in that challenge with Raba? And then he went on and got a girlfriend I don't like a bit :joy: 

I don't see anything in those eyes :sweatingbullets: 

He is playful but I don't see the love in his eyes. Its different from how he look at Reba. Or maybe I'm biased :joy:

This is the BTS for candle in the tomb

Spoiler

BTS for Fuyao

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 9tRedFox said:

@Sisca_TVXQ, yeah, I think Raba is the one who came out of a rock :joy:

Hajaja I just think Reba is very careful , she has to, she  is very famous  and followed by fans paparazzis ,and antis ,so she has to take care about her public image and protect her private life, that's why I think she is very reserved in public about showing some kind of special treatment to other person 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Hajaja I just think Reba is very careful , she has to, she  is very famous  and followed by fans paparazzis ,and antis ,so she has to take care about her public image and protect her private life, that's why I think she is very reserved in public about showing some kind of special treatment to other person 

Right. Obviously not a celebrity here but I don’t think I’d ever trade my life with one of theirs. Your job is basically 24/7 when you’re in the public eye. Only in the comfort of your home can you really let go and relax. 

I think I read somewhere that Reba’s become even more guarded in her interactions with other famous males after she got a ton of hate from Luhan fans when filming Running Man. :vicx:

So scary being a celebrity. Heavy expectations and you can’t satisfy everyone. That’s why I just sit back, be thankful they’re here to grace our screens with lovely dramas, and pray they’re happy. 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

If you look at all the conferences/awards show/variety show they attend, anyone besides or in between them looks like a 3rd wheel between Vengo & Raba. :joy:  Even Zhan binbin felt like an extra. Just go n watch all the videos of Vengo/Raba and you will know what I mean. Hence for Mr Pride n Ms Prejudice,  the ML was named the fake ML because during the interview,  he is like the candle/lamppost between those 2. :joy:

Can you or anyone link to one of these interviews? It’s not that I’m lazy and don’t want to find it. My Google-Fu is apparently not that good :crazy: Not coming up with the interviews. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Najl said:

Does anyone or the novel say why dong hua made a maze in ep 30?

Or he just doesn't want Xiao Yan spending time together with FJ in the tunnel :ph34r:

No mention of DH creating the maze on novel but FJ think that it is weird YCW creating 3 forks inside the tunnel

Looking back probably DH did want separate YCW and FJ. After all he cut his own arm just to prevent FJ leave 

• Like 3