[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

32 minutes ago, springfiry said:

I went to Google this and used my rusty Chinese skills to find out more details on this. 

Very interesting news, didn’t know he had a rumoured girlfriend. Not much news on it though, but GWG seems like a very loyal bf. Maybe he is being Low key about this hence not saying anything.

I think releasing more bts will help the show, so would think they should if possible. Even if they are only good friends, the banter will be fun to watch.

@Lady.Nimue I am already a vip at WeTV. I heard we can buy more episodes towards the end of the show? Hence looking forward to it.

The VVIP one? I've heard that it's only available in mainland China sadly.

2 minutes ago, Lady.Nimue said:

The VVIP one? I've heard that it's only available in mainland China sadly.

Don't worry, the episodes will surely leak and be uploaded on fastdrama, etc.

I watch them later again on WeTV also, for views count.

I've seen the video and shared it here too but forget which page :sweatingbullets:

The video is too blurry to make sure that it's indeed him, and also seem like a different guy everytime time he open the door (The height is different). The girl looks really tall, around 170cm ish

7 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

I've seen the video and shared it here too but forget which page :sweatingbullets:

The video is too blurry to make sure that it's indeed him, and also seem like a different guy everytime time he open the door (The height is different). The girl looks really tall, around 170cm ish

LOL it's also kind of too "convenient" for the pap to stay in the room exactly across the hall. Plus did they record 24/7? Or else how you know when he's gonna open the door? ... unless it's all planned :smirk:

This is entertainment industry after all so there's always a chance it's media play, so that his name gets talked about.

Either way that's a 2017 vid. The 2019 gossip I also take it with a grain of salt lol.

Don't think either Vengo or Reba will let people know they're in a relationship (either with each other or with other people) while they are still on the rise, all the more so for Vengo compared to Reba (since Reba is more known compared to him).

Anyway as a shipper, for my own sake I always just remind myself that even if they have no confirmed partners, doesn't mean they really don't have one. Even if they are truly single, there's also no guarantee they'll be together. That's why shipping is hard~~~:bawling:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, springfiry said:

@memine his bod didn’t look so slim in the video from what I could see, quite toned. Thanks for the pap pictures, it doesn’t look like Aaliyah? Not sure if it is the same actress being shown.

Here is the video of GWG in boxers - HERE

@jimmylyne wow, that is interesting, maybe GWG was being gentlemanly and helping his juniors? Lol

What I found weird from that video is how he opened the door just wearing boxer, eventhough its his assistant but it's still a woman you know, don't you feel embarrassed ?

My first time reviewing a drama so early in MDL. Never done this for a drama before but I felt like I had to defend the story itself because PB is a lot better than TOMPB. Hopefully the ratings improve. With the plot itself, I thought that it can even surpass TOMPB.

I was hesitant to watch the TOMPB drama because I kinda hated Yehua in the novels, the flashbacks were a bit confusing and on top that, TOMPB's source material is plagiarized. I decided to give TOMPB a chance due to the drama being popular and I am ashamed to say it became one of my favorite dramas. The acting and the production was so good. The plot was organized too. But without TOMPB, I would've never been introduced to this wonderful novel.

I've never seen an ancient hero like Donghua Dijun who has you facepalming and laughing with his shameless antics towards poor Fengjiu. Bai Fengjiu, despite being so young has your heart breaking with what she's been through. I love this novel so much that I cannot get enough of DongFeng that I kept reading snippets about them in Hui3r's blog.

Love the scenery so much. Qingqiu and Zheyan's Peach Blossom orchard is tons better here.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

What I found weird from that video is how he opened the door just wearing boxer, eventhough its his assistant but it's still a woman you know, don't you feel embarrassed ?

Does this mean that this was staged? This vid was really shocking.

18 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

LOL it's also kind of too "convenient" for the pap to stay in the room exactly across the hall. Plus did they record 24/7? Or else how you know when he's gonna open the door? ... unless it's all planned :smirk:

This is entertainment industry after all so there's always a chance it's media play, so that his name gets talked about.

Either way that's a 2017 vid. The 2019 gossip I also take it with a grain of salt lol.

Don't think either Vengo or Reba will let people know they're in a relationship (either with each other or with other people) while they are still on the rise, all the more so for Vengo compared to Reba (since Reba is more known compared to him).

Anyway as a shipper, for my own sake I always just remind myself that even if they have no confirmed partners, doesn't mean they really don't have one. Even if they are truly single, there's also no guarantee they'll be together. That's why shipping is hard~~~:bawling:

Good for me..I was immune to gossips or scandals:lol:...I always just ignored like it never happened.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, lizzy23 said:

The news shook me a bit.

I was always able to separate actors from their characters until this drama came along. ahahaaha. I felt the pain of being a shipper for the first time. Yohohohohohoho.

• Like 3

Girls (and guys, if any :D), thanks for shedding some light. Much appreciated!

Usually I care about the unusual (meaning I don't ship a lot of couples and usually it's the most strange ones). This being the case, I need more than just good chemistry and dating gossip (when it's with other ppl involved) really affects me and the way I digest the drama.

For these two, the signals are confusing. The way he treats her off stage (at events, etc.) points out that he is kinda into her. Not so sure about her, though. Also couldn't help but noticing his puppy eyes and him paying attention to her every move in the BTS video below.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Lady.Nimue said:

The news shook me a bit.

I was always able to separate actors from their characters until this drama came along. ahahaaha. I felt the pain of being a shipper for the first time. Yohohohohohoho.

Hahah I know what you mean @Lady.Nimue... I also usually can separate actors from the drama. I just ship DH-FJ so much that I end up shipping Vengo-Reba esp after seeing their interactions in TMOPB BTS and various interviews. I think they are still close though in PB BTS lol.

It's hard for me to watch them in other dramas being paired with someone else :joy:

Tried watching Reba's drama "King's Woman" and failed hahaha. Just so jarring seeing her with the actor playing BQ's other love interest so didn't even finish a whole ep lol.

14 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

Good for me..I was immune to gossips or scandals:lol:...I always just ignored like it never happened.

I wish I can be immune fully like you @jimmylyne... I remember reading up about both gossips before and got shook up, then looked into it more and calm myself down hahaha

• LOL 6

9 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

For these two, the signals are confusing. The way he treats her off stage (at events, etc.) points out that he is kinda into her. Not so sure about her, though. Also couldn't help but noticing his puppy eyes and him paying attention to her every move in the BTS video below.

Agreed, the way he sees her sometimes is really soft. But it's harder for me to read Reba's mind, I see her treating everyone the same. Never seen her look at her co star differently/with affectionate eyes. Even with Lu han when she join that Running man china she act like a boy :sweatingbullets:

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, lizzy23 said:

Hahah I know what you mean @Lady.Nimue... I also usually can separate actors from the drama. I just ship DH-FJ so much that I end up shipping Vengo-Reba esp after seeing their interactions in TMOPB BTS and various interviews. I think they are still close though in PB BTS lol.

It's hard for me to watch them in other dramas being paired with someone else :joy:

Tried watching Reba's drama "King's Woman" and failed hahaha. Just so jarring seeing her with the actor playing BQ's other love interest so didn't even finish a whole ep lol.

I wish I can be immune fully like you @jimmylyne... I remember reading up about both gossips before and got shook up, then looked into it more and calm myself down hahaha

I never shipped any stars harder than Vengo and Reba. Even before the PB drama aired, I kept watching clips of them being together which made me ship them harder.

As for King's Woman, it took me a while to finish it because I can't see Reba act with someone else but was able to finish it due to Zhang Binbin's acting. This was also the same reason why I did not watch the Flame's Daughter. yohohohohoho

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

Agreed, the way he sees her sometimes is really soft. But it's harder for me to read Reba's mind, I see her treating everyone the same. Never seen her look at her co star differently/with affectionate eyes. Even with Lu han when she join that Running man china she act like a boy :sweatingbullets:

Btw, have you seen Vengo looking at somebody else the same way he looks at her?

Ahahahahaha, remember Luhan's pulse going crazy in that challenge with Raba? And then he went on and got a girlfriend I don't like a bit :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Let's us DongFeng's lovers enjoyed the awesomeness of this drama..

How many BTS we've got so far .. Vengo/ Reba's part only..

1)Stomach grumble..before that Vengo instinctly casually pulled her to his side..when she was about to fell down..

2) they lovingly patted each others hair.. rehearsal the lines look chatty and happy

3) Vengo at the background when Reba memorized her dance step and playfully dance

4) Reba doing unladylike dance in the most recent bts

5) I particularly love the short video where Reba pinch Vengo so hard.

Is there any more BTS of Vengo/Reba's that I missed.( with Ah Li not included)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Lady.Nimue said:

I never shipped any stars harder than Vengo and Reba. Even before the PB drama aired, I kept watching clips of them being together which made me ship them harder.

As for King's Woman, it took me a while to finish it because I can't see Reba act with someone else but was able to finish it due to Zhang Binbin's acting. This was also the same reason why I did not watch the Flame's Daughter. yohohohohoho

I tried watching Flame's Daughter but I can't stand Vic Zhou so didn't continue after 1st ep lol 

• LOL 3

If you look at all the conferences/awards show/variety show they attend, anyone besides or in between them looks like a 3rd wheel between Vengo & Raba. :joy:  Even Zhan binbin felt like an extra. Just go n watch all the videos of Vengo/Raba and you will know what I mean. Hence for Mr Pride n Ms Prejudice,  the ML was named the fake ML because during the interview,  he is like the candle/lamppost between those 2. :joy:

Their signals are very mixed. Raba remains neutral but you can see that Vengo pays a lot of attention to her and is very protective towards Raba. At times we  can see stars in his eyes looking at her while other times they give off the vibes like older brother looking out for younger sister. 

• Like 9