[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 minutes ago, xiaoxf said:

Is it just me or has the CGI been.. kind of good, for cdrama, anyway? I was impressed with the handkerchief scene of DH tapping his forehead, and FJ as a fox. 

I’ve noticed this too! Not just in this drama, but in another one of Reba’s drama (Sweet Dreams), there’s a pretty impressive CGI dragon that’s comparable to the ones in Game of Thrones. Sorry for the slight deviation...

But, yes, the CGI fox in Pillow Book seems less mechanical than the one in TMOPB and it doesn’t look as fake when it’s being rubbed behind the ears or held. I remember it was a bit cringe-y how unrealistic that looked in TMOPB. :vicx:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Aiyah, before I go, I have to insert this little clip I found of our Reba filming that infamous “hot spring” scene. 

Apparently, it’s freezing cold in reality and not hot at all!! Who would’ve known? Poor girl! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 5

Just rewatching ep 29-30 with sub .... oooh the feel. :wub:

Only our girl dare to argue and fight with DH. Others just shakes in fear. Lol ... she even told DH off proudly that she even dared to argue with Buddha though she got a spanking from her father later. Now she also dare to argue and fight with him. If he upsets her again, she will break him like she breaks the twig. She knows that she will be punished later but it's well worth it. She is all prepared for the fight even though DH is far superior than her and can defeat her easily but she will still give it all she got.  :joy:  DH gave a slight smile of admiration for FJ. His foxy girl is sure spicy.

Did you all also noticed that DH gave a little smile (while he was in mediation position with the demon) when he summoned the petals & FJ realised that he was in battle with the demon. He was so damn proud of his girl for recognising it. And he smiled again slightly when FJ broke free of the demon bond. He is proud n happy that this time FJ listened to him. He is also very proud of his fearless little fox fighting to protect him. 

Shameless DH in action teaching FJ sword fighting skill. A good excuse to have skin *ahem body* contact with FJ. 

I love it how only FJ dares to tell the almighty DH go fly kite (buzz off). :joy:

Lol ... how the teacher who was determined to punish FJ made a haste retreat after he saw how DH looked intensely at FJ and DH can innocently asked FJ why the teacher suddenly retreat in such a hurry. :joy:  

If only someone can do up a video of DH/FJ witty and flirtatious banter. It will be awesome.  

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, xiaoxf said:

Poor FJ!!! She has to pretend to adore a snake. Is it just me or has the CGI been.. kind of good, for cdrama, anyway? I was impressed with the handkerchief scene of DH tapping his forehead, and FJ as a fox. The ep. preview of her eating was already so entertaining. 

Well seing those scales almost makes me barf too :crazy:

It looks so real :vicx:

1 hour ago, Em D said:

Also, I gotta say Reba’s got the barfing act down pat. It felt really natural whereas I’ve seen some actors over exaggerate the same kind of motions. Same with when A-Li scared her back in Heaven when she was busy packing DH’s second set of robes (I think). I know these details are small but sometimes it really impresses me how the most mundane things can be done so well. 

I've noticed that part too. Her reaction looks very natural. I think A-Li really did surprised her at that moment.

I do believe PB has better CGI than TMOPB. When I was watching TMOPB, I was always distracted by the background scenery in Jiuchongtian. Whenever the camera angle moves, the background picture would jump unnaturally from frame to frame. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, xiaoxf said:

Poor FJ!!! She has to pretend to adore a snake. Is it just me or has the CGI been.. kind of good, for cdrama, anyway? I was impressed with the handkerchief scene of DH tapping his forehead, and FJ as a fox. The ep. preview of her eating was already so entertaining. 

It is much much better than TMOB.

I remember last time there's scenes where someone just cut through the pillar. :sweatingbullets: 

They really did improve with the rendering for ELOD.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hi guys! 

If you want to help PB get higher views please use the mainland wetv site . There's no english sub but since I do watch the film on english wetv site when the new eps come out but by doing so I do not contribute anything to help raising the view rate. So  I will open this film everyday in my computer and let it plays on with the sound muted:) .

This is my little support for the team and for RB and VG. This is the link that the views will be counted. Other site views won't be counted. 

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/vooy2m9hi5p1jqm/t0033kzotfe.html

Btw, I have all my devices running the film by now. 

2 laptops

1 TV 

1 mobile 

1 computer

They're all running PB on wetv chinese. 

I know, I know, PB is my obsession. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Cửu Nhi said:

Hi guys! 

If you want to help PB get higher views please use the mainland wetv site . There's no english sub but since I do watch the film on english wetv site when the new eps come out but by doing so I do not contribute anything to help raising the view rate. So  I will open this film everyday in my computer and let it plays on with the sound muted:) .

This is my little support for the team and for RB and VG. This is the link that the views will be counted. Other site views won't be counted. 

2 laptops

1 TV 

1 mobile 

1 computer

Yeah I also want to do that but sadly it was blocked for my country, I think they blocked it for Asia. So I could only support the views from WeTv :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Cửu Nhi said:

Hi guys! 

2 laptops

1 TV 

1 mobile 

1 computer

Tried to support this drama but it is blocked for my region.  :bawling:

52 minutes ago, Cửu Nhi said:

Sisca: That´s sad to hear. I think there is a software calls Ultrasurf that can help you guys "jump" over the wall. Why don´t you check it out.

Best regards,

CN

Thanks for the tips. I have downloaded the software and it works. :blush::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

But I could only watch for 5 min. Why ???:bawling:

Edit:  On internet, they only let you have a sneak view for 5 mins.  To view the whole episode,  click the icon on top right of the screen of the episode... it will then download Tencent apk. Install that and you are all set to watch the full episode with the help of the VPN bypass app.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Thanks for the tips. I have downloaded the software and it works. :blush::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

Friends...you can download the app Ultrasurf from Google Play store. 

Oh that't great :) 

I think PB has 3,4 billion views by now. 

• Like 3