[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

35 minutes ago, Lady.Nimue said:

Omg the chopsticks. ahahaahaha. I hope that Donghua didn't notice that.

For LS: not telling, less hassle... who wants to feel DH's wrath? Surely not 3rd Prince... :sweatingbullets:

34 minutes ago, orenji_neko said:

Fengjiu has a flower mark on her forehead, while Xiaojiu don't. Same rule applies to Susu vs BaiQian. It's a basic rule in 3L3W universe :P

Soooo, in a way, the immortal's ID is on forehead.. thinking about this, Immortal are simpler, the don't need ID numbers... they just need to do THIS, and you're recognized and identified for who you are hahaha:lol:

YDtEL16.gif

-just ignore my rambling... :tounge_xd:-

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Can someone enlighten me why ZhiHe doesn't know who FJ is and that she is XiaoJiu the same? (In ep 26)

Thought at the banquet when ZH danced for the King and FJ uncle addressed the issue of H being pardoned so easily, he did introduce as the princess of QJ valley.

FJ and XJ face are the same. Why bother n ZH can't recognise her as the same person. :tounge_xd:

In novel ZH recognized Fengjiu when she saved her from that chiyan beast. Donghua never met Fengjiu before so he doesn't know her ~

About Vengo and Reba's interactions in BTS I think its okay? Before at TMOPB usually its Vengo who teased Reba, but this time I see Reba teased him several times already ~ 

Edited by Sisca_TVXQ
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sisca_TVXQ said:

About Vengo and Reba's interactions in BTS I think its okay? Before at TMOPB usually its Vengo who teased Reba, but this time I see Reba teased him several times already ~ 

I don't seeing them having much conversation in bts (?) 

I Can see her having comfortable around him(dance like she don't care :rolleyes: and not shy)but haven't see Vengo being chatty with her. Or am I miss some bts maybe? Hmmm..

Seeing there's a few comments on their cute interaction and banter in BTS on why there is less in ELOD then when seen in TMOPB and I think it's maybe because I heard there's a speculation/rumor that Vengo has a girlfriend and it's one of the actress in his recent drama. They were caught together by pap. Don't know if they seeing each other anymore cus over the time both stay silent on the matter .Correct me if I'm wrong. Anybody? 

On 2/16/2020 at 8:32 AM, jimmylyne said:

From my understanding DH's destiny was fabricated in the TMOPB Drama only. 

In TMOPB books and PB books as well as in this drama there's no such thing " removed his name from the stone".

Dang.. they created that part of TMOPB when they could have given us a happy ending. But well, the way they parted made us crave more for more DHxFJ and get our wishes fulfilled of having their own show

3 more days to go!

When can I start buying more advance episodes of the show?!
giphy.gif

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, springfiry said:

Dang.. they created that part of TMOPB when they could have given us a happy ending. But well, the way they parted made us crave more for more DHxFJ and get our wishes fulfilled of having their own show

3 more days to go!

giphy.gif

I know right!!! It's killing me how time pass so slowwwww...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

I heard there's a speculation/rumor that Vengo has a girlfriend and it's one of the actress in his recent drama. They were caught together by pap. Don't know if they seeing each other anymore cus over the time both stay silent on the matter .Correct me if I'm wrong. Anybody? 

What?! So was it Raba or some of the other actresses?

7 minutes ago, springfiry said:

3 more days to go!

giphy.gif

You can install WeTV app and subscribe for VIP. They give you 6 episodes in advance. Though, the episodes they have is only up to 30.

28 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

Seeing there's a few comments on their cute interaction and banter in BTS on why there is less in ELOD then when seen in TMOPB and I think it's maybe because I heard there's a speculation/rumor that Vengo has a girlfriend and it's one of the actress in his recent drama. They were caught together by pap. Don't know if they seeing each other anymore cus over the time both stay silent on the matter .Correct me if I'm wrong. Anybody? 

I read or watched about this too, but can't remember precisely where (the source). Vengo and a mysterious woman picture (speculation: she's a less famous actress or model) was taken by paparazzi.. this is newer news for in 2017 he was caught to spend a night in hotel with unknown woman, and the next day got his pic taken, while he's only wearing boxer.. (but many questioned about the authenticity cause it felt too staged) 

The latest news is both Vengo and Zhang BingBing choose Liu Ruilin (XiaoYan) as their GF... :lol: 

16 minutes ago, 9tRedFox said:

What?! So was it Raba or some of the other actresses?

Most probably not Reba... Reba during 2017-2018 was popularly said to be dating william chang..

Take this with grain of salt, and feel free to CMIIW

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Actually, when I was watching this scene (the one where he slaps his forehead), the thought that crossed my mind was "wow DJ has the opportunity to portray a different facial expression - otherwise his normal reactions are very standard: aloof, cold and terse."  LOL

Ikr..I remember from the first episode his characters still consider serious but not emotionless aloof intense like DH in TMOPB or as per descriped in PB books

In this drama we see the real DH .. we can see him secretly smile when he make fun of Siming or Liansong..only with them..because they're his friends.

In the eyes of the outsiders he still and will always be an emotionless Emperor.

In this drama see more depth of DH's life ...how he lives his life how he acted with close friend LS&Siming

I remember I was guite shocked when I see he secretly smile when Siming passed out after tasted his "mysteriously dangerous" cooking. In the books DH's smile practically none exist  untill he meet FJ.

And off course when he slaps his forehead.. with his reactions..the way he'd stare like he wanted to slaps Liansong's head...My jaw is dropping!! 

It's was even more shocking when he briefly  "laugh" ( he must be felt so relieved and happy) in episode 30..after FJ unconsciously tells him the reason why she really need to meet with Xiao Yan.

I loved DH character in TMOPB very much..but I also love his character in this drama especially when his shamelessness came out..love his facial expressions..his intensely affectionate eyes when he looked or stares at FJ.."You are my Muse"...type of looks.:D

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

I went to Google this and used my rusty Chinese skills to find out more details on this. 

Very interesting news, didn’t know he had a rumoured girlfriend. Not much news on it though, but GWG seems like a very loyal bf. Maybe he is being Low key about this hence not saying anything.

I think releasing more bts will help the show, so would think they should if possible. Even if they are only good friends, the banter will be fun to watch.

@Lady.Nimue I am already a vip at WeTV. I heard we can buy more episodes towards the end of the show? Hence looking forward to it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Actually, when I was watching this scene (the one where he slaps his forehead), the thought that crossed my mind was "wow DJ has the opportunity to portray a different facial expression - otherwise his normal reactions are very standard: aloof, cold and terse."  LOL

IKR! It's crazy how much fengjiu influences him. Hes so expressive now, sometimes I wonder if this is the same ice face we all know.

• LOL 1

35 minutes ago, memine said:

I read or watched about this too, but can't remember precisely where (the source). Vengo and a mysterious woman picture (speculation: she's a less famous actress or model) was taken by paparazzi.. this is newer news for in 2017 he was caught to spend a night in hotel with unknown woman, and the next day got his pic taken, while he's only wearing boxer.. (but many questioned about the authenticity cause it felt too staged) 

Most probably not Reba... Reba during 2017-2018 was popularly said to be dating william chang..

Take this with grain of salt, and feel free to CMIIW

I watched the video of him in the hotel room with the lady in boxers. I read somewhere else that it was his Long time gf who was not in the entertainment circle. Not sure how accurate the news article was. Not sure if they ever ID-ed the gf successfully. I don’t find the video of Vengo in boxers in the hotel room staged? It was hard to get  clear view of him so I think it is real and not staged. Just a feeling I had. Maybe I am too gullible lol

There is a 2019 news of him cohabiting with another actress. Her name is 啊丽亚, if you Google in Chinese, you should be able to see the news and pics.

@Sisca_TVXQ Thanks for the link of the actress! This is who I am referring to

• Like 3

@Asliza Mohd @9tRedFox 

Ah i found the pic... this happened around March-April last year...

Spoiler

b85bK4Q.jpgpDzvwoj.jpg

Vengo's agency denied though... 

@springfiry you watch??? So how DH body though? Since the ladies here are so on fire discussing about it, maybe you could shed some light :tounge_xd:

TBH, i haven't watched those said-so footage, so i don't know if it look staged or not, but i read somewhere, some people think he staged that incident to put his name on news.. otherwise, he's too reckless to be caught with only wearing boxer. Dunno for sure la~~:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, Asliza Mohd said:

The actress was his co- star 22yrs old actress and played his little sister in Wrath of the time .. there was a short video about that supposedly scandals.. Vengo with the crews having a dinner party ( I read it somewhere about this info if not mistaken from Facebook).. after that Vengo and  this girl went outside...by the way she walk..unsteady and looked slightly drunk..Vengo held her arms... take a taxi..than go...than the media said they spend a night together at the girl house..

nobody knows the truth..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@memine his bod didn’t look so slim in the video from what I could see, quite toned. Thanks for the pap pictures, it doesn’t look like Aaliyah? Not sure if it is the same actress being shown.

Here is the video of GWG in boxers - HERE

@jimmylyne wow, that is interesting, maybe GWG was being gentlemanly and helping his juniors? Lol

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1