[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

1 hour ago, ipohtown said:

I have a question about WeTV english. I have signup for the WeTV vip through my phone and I've been streaming from my phone. I tried to login on my computer and kept pop up error. I tried to search the FAQs and nothing about it. Anyone having such error? 

Maybe try different browser?

Happy Chinese New Year everyone ~

4hfk0jt38xra3bd0wt466m2j7.jpg

My favorite gif now :P

6oorfk0535ahh8qwl7d0enuu3.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I see some comments saying they are confuse and when reading its mostly the timeline that confuses them, probably cause a lot of site advertising the show says its the sequel of TMOPB

I mean if it's a sequel, the show should starts of after FJ becomes QingQui's queen in that scene of TMOPB, which I think a lot of ppl thought.

So kinda wish most sites would stop saying its a sequel, its more like a storyline with FJ/DH stand alone or an adaptation of TMOPB and the novel at best.

3 hours ago, ipohtown said:

@Leslie Mtz C @yoyom15 @Sisca_TVXQ 

I use Firefox and it works. Previously I was using chrome. Thanks for responding. 

Ah ? That's weird, I always use chrome and it work fine for me. 

2 hours ago, miraiartx said:

How did everyone see trailers for episode 13-16? I can't find them anywhere ;-; 

Preview for 13-14

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/115863939.html?weibo_id=4463910788388682

Preview for 15-16

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/115864500.html?weibo_id=4464001427358294

42 minutes ago, atikah sani said:

So kinda wish most sites would stop saying its a sequel, its more like a storyline with FJ/DH stand alone or an adaptation of TMOPB and the novel at best.

Yeah I keep reminding people to ignore the DongFeng at TMOPB :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

What episode do you guys think the mortal realm will wrap and finish on? We still have to make time for aranyas dream, fengjiu and donghua officially meeting,etc.

Am hoping it will be 16 or at least 17 where the mortal realm end (i don't see donghua sleeping with feng jiu if u seen the last trailer feng jiu was rescued and deng hua was left behind . All i can say is maybe they will be entrupted by an attack)  . 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Bai Gun Gun said:

Thank God!! I dont want her to sleep with the emperor since it's not really donghua anyway. I hope there will be a lot more time romantic scenes with donghua and fengjiu rather than seeing ji heng 24/7

Right I thought I was the only one. I'm so protective of my fox queen when it comes to who she gave her v card first and it will be the one and only the real the original Dong Hua former master of the universe not someone who been reincarnated lol. They really have to be each other first just like in the book. I don't mind tho to see that Ji Heng scene cus I will always FF her scene and one thing that calms my mind and heart is that she can do whatever bad things to separate our couple but in the end it will be just a waste. It's a one sided love anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Dao Tran said:

Right now I’m watching episodes 10 and I’m wondering why do the god alway reincarnation to a king or a prince? They never reincarnated to normal people like us?

where would be the fun, then? imagine if DongHua would reincarnate as a peasant, with a peasant wife and 10 kids :lol: FengJiu would go to mortal realm to help the almighty Dijun plant rice :joy: though i admit if they made the mortal arc like this i, would laugh like crazy...and then Siming would be dead, when DongHua returns to JiuJongTian

• LOL 10

1 hour ago, rapo65 said:

where would be the fun, then? imagine if DongHua would reincarnate as a peasant, with a peasant wife and 10 kids :lol: FengJiu would go to mortal realm to help the almighty Dijun plant rice :joy: though i admit if they made the mortal arc like this i, would laugh like crazy...and then Siming would be dead, when DongHua returns to JiuJongTian

Definitely ...Siming will have to faces a consequences once DH returned. He was suffered enough have to or being forced to taste DH's unique cooking.

• LOL 2