[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2020] Three Lives Three Worlds The Pillow Book 三生三世枕上书

MayanEcho

4 minutes ago, jimmylyne said:

So it's not a Dream..then.

This drama tittle was changing from "Three lives Three world" to "Eternal Love of Dream" that why i hope it's just a dream...just my wishful thinking:)

I think both names are used, so that it can bring more benefits to the spin-off:

Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles Of Peach Blossoms is also know as Eternal Love

and

Three Lives, Three Worlds, The Pillow Book is also know as Eternal Love of Dream

And they named it Eternal Love of Dream because in the novel everything revolves around Aranya's dream.

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

below is the list as requested, this is only base on the Net Play Index not the daily index

1. iPartment

2. Under the Power

3. Joy of Life

4. The Pillow Book

5. Forward Forever

6. Ever Night 2

7. Detective Chinatown

8. Country Love12

9. Fairyland Lovers

10. Love the Way You Are

Good to know that PB ranking getting higher as it's just debut this wk. Hoping to see to no1 soon as the story develops. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

below is the list as requested, this is only base on the Net Play Index not the daily index

1. iPartment

2. Under the Power

3. Joy of Life

4. The Pillow Book

5. Forward Forever

6. Ever Night 2

7. Detective Chinatown

8. Country Love12

9. Fairyland Lovers

10. Love the Way You Are

I'm glad its going pretty good, with the outbreak I'm afraid they can't do much promotions for the drama. If Google translate is correct some people scolded the drama for trending at weibo right?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, rapo65 said:

New OST..i kinda like this one :blush:

Me too. It sounds so sad, I can imagine myself crying to a scene with that song already. So far I love all the OST's. :)

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Videos
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

im waiting to finish off my 'Under the Power' first before im jumping into this series so that i can pay more attention to it....hahaha not good to be watching multiple series at a go :P 

Where are you watching Under the Power? I understood the couple scenes are amazing, but the rest a bit boring.

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well im usually catching all my drama in dramaq :) including PB which also will catch it from Dramaq later on....

u can find it in YT i heard the sub is up to 13 if im not wrong :) 

Thank youu :kiss_wink::blush:

10 hours ago, orenji_neko said:

If Xiao Jiu slept with the Crown Prince, Donghua most likely won't remember it.

Btw, how come Miao Miao (forgot her name) managed to predict that the soul-something stone (forgot its name) would reassemble and turn up on earth, but Donghua never thought about it. He was the one who shattered it, he should know 

Just wanted to share my opinion..there's a way DH can remember or aware what happened between him and FJ as Crown Prince /Crown princess....DH can see his past life through Miaohua Glass (mirror).

In Aranya Dream  DH upgrade Miaohua Glass so that he can see someone past and present life.. that why he know what really happened between ChenYe and Aranya ...and also why he know Chen ye was born from his shadow.

MiaoLuo 

Soul locking jade

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sooo i have watch till ep8 and my opinion is that to be honest, all the characters are really like the book and the TMOPB version molded together if that make sense.

So i dont get why ppl are complaining, probably cause we got the TMOPB side and the book side.

But the way i see it, Donghua, not stoic or frozen enough because we see him with Si Ming and Lian Song more than on TMOPB;  in the book he always tease them in his on way, but he is still powerful as stated in TMOPB as shown in the Cage, and in the book he cares deeply for people who are loyal to him hence he's helping hand with Menhao's daughter Jiheng, i mean DJ even describe Meng Hao's loyalty to him as emotionally as in Dijun personality as possible. So DJ is mix of both TMOPB and the Book at the same time to me.

For FJ's case, her kind of FL is depending if you like her type, cause I see ppl complain about her character in the first ep8, as much as i was frustrated with her devotion to DJ, seeing how she act in fox mode, THAT is her character in both the books AND the show at the beginning, and from what I see of the timeline, they are erasing the FJ/DJ storyline in TMOPB and starting after the love story of BQ/YH; cause we have A-Li which I dont mind cause in TMOPB FJ still started of very devoted as well. Its just not in detail cause TMOPB is not her story.

I dont mind cause FJ being like this at the beginning BECAUSE eventually we will see her mature and I love that, the way the story is right now, to me at least every scene is progress stage by stage

Jiheng of course is not so flesh out in the books, we just read about her and Min Su and then was introduce to her liking DJ, but in the show I like how she is portrayed currently, I love her scenes with Min Su even if Min Su is a girl and eventually Jiheng may become like in the books or they will try to turn her more honorably, I dont know. But I wouldnt worry about her and DJ having anything cause this is FJ/DJ story, that and well....if the actress wanted no hate highly doubt she would suggest to have any scenes showing DJ having feelings for her.

Also like in the books, just like how FJ saw soo many things that made her thing DJ love Jiheng, we should probably prepare ourselves for those kind of scenes as well

Also I love Yan Chiwu and I cant wait for more scenes with him, the actor is ok in portraying him so im excited for more. Love that easter egg of the Kunlun disciple toss in there hahaha

Maybe they will change to show more of Jiheng and Chiwu which i wouldnt mind

We are just in ep8 so im thankful they have full blown show FJ devotion to DJ early on like this cause then as the show progress I feel like they will show how slowly she becomes more mature with her feelings and with herself as QingQui princess.

I also love we are getting more Lian Song and Cheng Yu scenes, the actress is great. So i dont mind the change in actress.

Seems like this early they are focusing on Mortal World which is cool cause most scenes in the book isnt so flesh out so I think they are showing us their own version of what may happen in those kind of book scenes.

All in all in my opinion a great total of 8 episode starting off.

Just wanted to ask, is it every week they release a total of 8 episodes on wednesday on WEtv ?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, atikah sani said:

Just wanted to ask, is it every week they release a total of 8 episodes on wednesday on WEtv ?

No. VIP members get to watch 6 episodes ahead of non-VIPs, so sadly, last Wednesday was the only time we'll get 8 episodes (or 12 episodes in the first week). From the second week, we'll get 6 episodes per week with 2 episodes each airing on Thursday, Friday & Saturday (according to the official airing schedule). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, atikah sani said:

This is the schedule

@angelangie

Thanks for the information ~ I guess we have to wait until it finished airing to see douban rating? I heard the Untamed went from 4ish to 8ish which is very good ? Not sure how douban rating works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a question about WeTV english. I have signup for the WeTV vip through my phone and I've been streaming from my phone. I tried to login on my computer and kept pop up error. I tried to search the FAQs and nothing about it. Anyone having such error? 

1 hour ago, ipohtown said:

I have a question about WeTV english. I have signup for the WeTV vip through my phone and I've been streaming from my phone. I tried to login on my computer and kept pop up error. I tried to search the FAQs and nothing about it. Anyone having such error? 

no , i tied and i can enter through  my phone and computer

1 hour ago, ipohtown said:

I use facebook login without problem