Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

On 2/21/2019 at 5:04 PM, frostflower14 said:

4 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

I wish I hadn't started this drama until it's all out. The struggle is real!

I’m with you on this too lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

so we have 2 souls 1 body? :D 

hmmm.....im interested to watch this....let me cool down from ROMCOM first :D 

• LOL 3

@DontEatMyKimchi Thank you very much for the information! That scene of Li Chen Lan step on teng hu lu is very funny, I am frustrated that they cut it. Now, I really want to see a jealous Zhao Yao. Since the drama give us female Lin Zhi Yu, I hope we can have jealous Zhao Yao a bit ;)

@usagi1997 I believe Zhao Yao is not classified as cheesy romance yet, but just has the right level of cheesiness (for me at least :D). It is sweet, making you feel fluffy inside instead of cringing. What I will call cheesy romance drama would be Eternal Love (the 2nd series is even more cheesier in my opinion). But, I agree with you that it has both good romance and fantasy.

@AppleBanana Yes, I agree. The struggle of waiting for new episodes is painful. Even more so when I need to wait over the weekend .....

I am very exited for tonight episodes. Finally the fighting scene that I want to see!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Just finished 21 & 22. Cannot believe this girl! :joy:

Spoiler

lolzhaoyao.png

She really just up and grabs herself a beautiful man to look at all night. LMFAO.:lol::lol::lol:

I'm really annoyed at the different versions too. As long as they don't cut crucial parts, I'm ok. But sometimes it looks like they do!

• LOL 4

Ok today’s two episodes were my favorite so far. 

Spoiler

Zhao Yao was such a badass when she crashed their wedding and I can’t wait for tomorrow as it’s going to be epic judging from the previews!

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, therewillbeddl said:

Ok today’s two episodes were my favorite so far. 

Hide contents

Zhao Yao was such a badass when she crashed their wedding and I can’t wait for tomorrow as it’s going to be epic judging from the previews!

I wished they had shown the wedding scene as one full memory instead of chopped up bits and pieces for flashback inserts here and there. 

PLEASE WEIBO! PLEASE DO RELEASE HD WALLPAPERS FOR THESE EPIC BATTLE SCENES!!!! You can't let that CGs go to a waste! 

tumblr_pngxwvED4z1u1iqoao7_r3_540.gif

I was already very disappointed that they did not provide any HD wallpaper for the star glazing scene.:triumph:

tumblr_pn3emafeml1v20o9qo5_540.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

I wished they had shown the wedding scene as one full memory instead of chopped up bits and pieces for flashback inserts here and there. 

Agreed, my main complaint about this drama is the editing. Flashback scenes are presented poorly. 

The girl who plays Zhi Yan does a nice job in playing both the character itself and Zhao Yao, but that scene when she found out why her dad was murdered and lashed out in tears was seriously great! 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, AppleBanana said:

I wish I hadn't started this drama until it's all out. The struggle is real!

Thats why i am waiting for the subs and the whole drama to finish off.  Thanks to the soompiers @xienrue, @frostflower14, @DontEatMyKimchi and @lynne22  doing a wonderful job in recapping and giffing the important parts of the episodes.  :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

In ep 21 we finally find out what Zhao Yao did to Qin Qianxian!

Spoiler

On her way back from crashing  Luo Mingxuan’s wedding and killing/ sealing him, Zhao Yao sees Qin Qianxian who has come to aid the “good” sects. She decides to take him home  to “see” just how beautiful the most handsome man in the world is. At the beginning of ep 21, we see Zhao Yao carry Qin Qianxian home unconscious over her shoulder, she spots Mo Qing/ Li Chen Lan and orders him to help her carry Qin Qianxian (aww poor Mo Qing). 

In a flashback, it’s shown that after capturing Qin Qianxian Zhao Yao puts him in a jail cell and sits staring at him while eating her favourite green apple.She pokes him in the face to make him look at her and he sees her staring at him up close. She didn’t go full on touchy-feely with Qin Qianxian like she did with Li Chen Lan....

F63-FB870-F3-DD-472-E-8-F7-F-56-BE2-E1-A

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Here's the accompanying video for @frostflower14's post :D 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HioTb5VbI?fid=1034:4343855772841097

For all intent and purposes... ZY was just curious about Qin Qianxian.. lols... but holy... how can a monk not be tempted with Zhao Yao lol.. 

Her arrogance and demeanor is super Hot.... and b*dass...:heart: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

@lynne22 thanks for the video link.  ZY is now visible to everybody now?  From which episode?

Bai lu is super good.   Wow!!!! I am so impressed with her, just wanna see her more on my screen.  :kiss_wink:. She is the only one I loved in Untouchable Lovers.

Here's another BTS.  This is super cute. :joy::kiss_wink:

Who is the other guy bai lu push towards xu kai to kiss??

Cr: uploader

• Like 2

Finally found the scene where Li Chen Lan stepped on the 葫芦 bing hu lu, it’s in an uncut version of ep 21.

Spoiler

Li Chen Lan got really angry when Jiang Wu told him “Little pervert are you angry now? You can’t kill me and everything you own will soon belong to me!” He is so possessive.....:joy:

After seeing him step on the 葫芦 bing hu lu that Jiang Wu was teasing Zhi Yan with Zhao Yao told Zhi Yan  that” Little Ugly boy is really angry this time, whatever happens don’t respond”. Li Chen Lan glanced in Zhao Yao’s direction and Zhao Yao says “Surely he can’t see me”,(it’s later revealed,he totally can) but he just orders Zhi Yan to go back to her room at Wan Lu Men.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

13 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

Finally found the scene where Li Chen Lan stepped on the 葫芦 bing hu lu, it’s in an uncut version of ep 21. Li Chen Lan got really angry when Jiang Wu told him “Little pervert are you angry now? You can’t kill me and everything you own will soon belong to me!” He is so possessive.....:joy:

After seeing him step on the 葫芦 bing hu lu that Jiang Wu was teasing Zhi Yan with Zhao Yao told Zhi Yan  that” Little Ugly boy is really angry this time, whatever happens don’t respond”. Li Chen Lan glanced in Zhao Yao’s direction and Zhao Yao says “Surely he can’t see me”,(it’s later revealed,he totally can) but he just orders Zhi Yan to go back to her room at Wan Lu Men.

I laugh when I see how jealous Li Chen Lan is in that scene. And the expression he wears when he glances in Zhao Yao direction. Even Zhao Yao feels nervous and needs to ensure herself that he cannot see her :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

how nice....they are hugging together :D hahaha okie  i will definitely pick this up after it hit episode 40 :P 

TDYHp8FRQMywMM93eQdn_feqXzDpzvByd6VdkUCIUjbmCAjV3kvM9RcxPmmkh2e33Gm_np2w2_3SOT4q

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@pad-hari  That scene with Qin qianxian is in the past. Currently the ones that can see Zhao Yao is Zhiyan and as of ep 21, Li chen lan :D

3 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Who is the other guy bai lu push towards xu kai to kiss?

The monkey guy is Jiang wu. 

Spoiler

He’s supposed to be the last enemy but from the newest MV, I’m not sure anymore lols...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/26/2019 at 5:27 PM, pad-hari said:

Cr: uploader

I like that they are friends. :) this cast looks like they had fun

• Like 2

I started this drama because of Xu Kai but now I'm also a fan of Bai Lu! They have great chemistry and made their characters believable, totally rooting for them! Is this drama popular in China? Hope to see more work from both in the future. 

• Like 3

Time to spot the difference.

Ep 23 Preview vs Actual Ep 23 (youtube/DVD) & TV ver.: change in dialogue. 

• Ep 23 Preview: 
Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pnjpw4h1gQ1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjpw3ailw1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjptj9xbA1t3sjn4_540.png

"Shifu, the expression you made just now looks like you came from Hell" 

tumblr_inline_pnjqxoO6Np1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjptiQumc1t3sjn4_540.png

"Shi fu"x1 

"his wounds hasn't fully healed yet"

• Youtube Ep 23 (clip shown at the VERY beginning of the ep) & DVD ver
  • Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pnjqkcY2O61t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjqkdEzPU1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjps4Rjpx1t3sjn4_540.png

“Shifu, the expression you made just now is different from your usual appearance”

____________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_pnjqy9IXQq1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjqy84V7q1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjprq01Fc1t3sjn4_540.png

"Shi fu" x2

-end- :triumph:

• TV ver Ep 23
  • Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pnjs7keDaV1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjs7lwL8z1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjs7nDAhX1t3sjn4_540.png

-same as preview- 

____________________________________________________________________________

tumblr_inline_pnjs8y3tIj1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjs8uF4ya1t3sjn4_540.png

tumblr_inline_pnjs8wIanq1t3sjn4_540.png

-same as youtube- :triumph:

How come no one cares about Liu Wei?

Preview for tmr #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

BTS for the carriage rides

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 3