Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

I could say that for a romance ep 37~38 was already a top tier ending and at first i could not tolerate Jing Wu taking a great part in the main group... but now on 45 im relieved for being back in this awesome drama... Lu Zhao Yao just cut his lines saying the he never could be her lover, after all they just met at the wrong time.

Just started in this "Drama world" a few weeks back when i finished Fight Breaks Spheres and started The Legends for the Wuxia history line, but i just love it, i accidentaly found this forum when i was looking for some pics to do a fan art.

my english is very bad, but still wanted to express my love for this show.

• Like 5

This drama had problems with editing and writing especially in the last third but it had one of the best romances and lead OTP I have watched in a C-drama. Bai Lu and Xu Kai had incredible chemistry.

Seventeen was funny and adorable.  I also enjoyed the strong female friendships between Lu ZhaoYao and Qin ZhiYan and how their friendship made them stronger and change for the better.  Bai Lu and XiaoYan's acting really impressed me in this drama especially Xiao Yan and how she managed to play both normal Qin Zhi Yan and Zhao Yao's Zhi Yan.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, raziela said:

Bai Lu and XiaoYan's acting really impressed me in this drama especially Xiao Yan and how she managed to play both normal Qin Zhi Yan and Zhao Yao's Zhi Yan.

Me too. She even stole the limelight of the FL in White Snake. It is time for her to get a leading role.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 5:34 PM, usagi1997 said:

Me too. She even stole the limelight of the FL in White Snake. It is time for her to get a leading role.

I definitely agree!

On 7/28/2019 at 4:45 AM, raziela said:

I definitely agree!

On 7/25/2019 at 12:34 AM, usagi1997 said:

She has a leading role in 

• Thanks 2

On 8/3/2019 at 4:29 AM, bluehibiscus said:

She has a leading role in 

Yes! I'm looking forward to seeing her in the lead.