sugarplum892

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

@DontEatMyKimchi

"If you (choose to) battle, then I shall be your sword"

"If you (choose to) retreat, then I shall be your shield"

Wow, Li Chen Lan has got some of the best romantic quotes out there!! I need to gather a list of them!! 

@frostflower14  Thank you so much for translating the song! This is my favorite OST for this drama. By any chance, you can translate what the song Title means in English? 

We have been pamper too much the last 26 eps, and now we are left with 2 episode that barely have our 2 main leads in it. 

I feel like I would of care soooo much more for episode 27-28  if all those supporting characters  were introduce more in dept earlier on. 

3 hours ago, sakisuki said:

Wow, Li Chen Lan has got some of the best romantic quotes out there!! I need to gather a list of them!! 

@frostflower14  Thank you so much for translating the song! This is my favorite OST for this drama. By any chance, you can translate what the song Title means in English? 

We have been pamper too much the last 26 eps, and now we are left with 2 episode that barely have our 2 main leads in it. 

I feel like I would of care soooo much more for episode 27-28  if all those supporting characters  were introduce more in dept earlier on. 

Hi,  I’m glad you enjoyed my song translation. I tried to make it make sense grammatically as possible.

The song title 遥 means The Long Road.

1 hour ago, sakisuki said:

Please do!!:smiley:

One thing that I love from this drama is the sweet things Li Chen Lan says to Zhao Yao and vice versa (even though she is still lying up to this point). The words make me feel all sweet inside (instead of cringing because of the cheesiness).

Last night episodes kind of ..... I was literally fast forwarding so often, I finished both episodes under 30 minutes:expressionless:

20 minutes ago, xienrue said:

Please do!!:smiley:

One thing that I love from this drama is the sweet things Li Chen Lan says to Zhao Yao and vice versa (even though she is still lying up to this point). The words make me feel all sweet inside (instead of cringing because of the cheesiness).

Last night episodes kind of ..... I was literally fast forwarding so often, I finished both episodes under 30 minutes:expressionless:

I beat you. I finished both eps in 15 mins :/

25 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

I beat you. I finished both eps in 15 mins :/

:sweat_smile: Well, the episodes are that bad regarding OTP moment. We just fed by the immortal sects discussion, Zhi Yan, and then Gu Han Guang love story. Sigh ..... I want Li Chen Lan screen time.

Also, I think the editing and script writing for these past few episodes really suffer, starting from episode 23 fiasco. In episode 25, we got Li Chen Lan wounded by Yuan Ji, in the same episodes we got Li Chen Lan looked well enough without any explanation (not even a scene with Gu Han Guang). Zhao Yao worry in episode 25 just then evaporated and no follow up at all. She was just kind of accessory in Zhi Yan story. Episode 26 filled with Zhi Yan story (I just fast forwarded). Episode 27 we got another Zhi Yan story and then we suddenly got a scene that Li Chen Lan had collapsed apparently (without any precedent).

I don't know if it was caused by my limited understanding of mandarin, but I really cannot understand Zhi Yan fixation of going herself to the meeting. She basically can do nothing. The scene of her training teleportation technique feels like a filler.

38 minutes ago, xienrue said:

:sweat_smile: Well, the episodes are that bad regarding OTP moment. We just fed by the immortal sects discussion, Zhi Yan, and then Gu Han Guang love story. Sigh ..... I want Li Chen Lan screen time.

Also, I think the editing and script writing for these past few episodes really suffer, starting from episode 23 fiasco. In episode 25, we got Li Chen Lan wounded by Yuan Ji, in the same episodes we got Li Chen Lan looked well enough without any explanation (not even a scene with Gu Han Guang). Zhao Yao worry in episode 25 just then evaporated and no follow up at all. She was just kind of accessory in Zhi Yan story. Episode 26 filled with Zhi Yan story (I just fast forwarded). Episode 27 we got another Zhi Yan story and then we suddenly got a scene that Li Chen Lan had collapsed apparently (without any precedent).

I don't know if it was caused by my limited understanding of mandarin, but I really cannot understand Zhi Yan fixation of going herself to the meeting. She basically can do nothing. The scene of her training teleportation technique feels like a filler.

Zhi Yan wanted to go to the meeting to prove to everyone in the Immortal Sects that she’s not crazy (as rumoured). She  really did see her father get killed for his blood and she wanted to prove that Liu Su Ruo is a crazy evil “beep”.

I'm actually oK with last nights episode lols...

I'm enjoying the nuances between Seventeen and Qin Qianxian.. and also Gu Shuguang, the doctor and Shen Qianjin :P I know they're fillers.. but I think its Ok.. 

Lin suruo continuous to be more and more annoying :sweatingbullets:

One thing appreciate from the show.. even with changes and fillers here and there .. they kept the character in tact.. :D

Anyway.. here's additional gifs for episodes we most look forward too.. 

Mo Qing rescuing Zhao Yao.. :wub:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I agree, there aren't enough of our OTP moments, especially after waiting so long over the weekend :tears: Episode 28 was especially boring lol.

For me the main highlight is in ep 27, other than the brief MQ's scene, is the part where Seventeen shows up.

Spoiler

In ep 27, i like how Seventeen basically crashed the meeting cause she heard they are discussing how to bully her sect leader (by this, she refers to ZY) so she came to beat them up, lol. She then rescued Qin Qian Xian and carry him away after Zhi Yan told her that ZY wants her to protect him. ZY was so proud of her she literally boasted to Zhi Yan "I raised her, isn't she adorable?"

6 hours ago, sakisuki said:

Maybe... because we weren’t so deeply invested in our CP... I’m a bit sad as well, waited for 4 days to have 30s of them in the same scene together. However, it’s great to see she isn’t lovesick yet, there is the independence between the two leads, which is great. It also shows how much she trust her “twin”, and possibly care for him to not let him use his internal force and allow him to rest and heal up. Some guts our girl has xD

1 hour ago, pad-hari said:

The sub is done for ep.6 in PP blog.  But i dont know if the other sites are also taking her subs coz other websites are also up to date subs till ep.6.  :cold_sweat:

Sadly it does seem other site is leeching off her work :( hate that .... they should have at least do say a few after the one she did, help each other a bit?

29 minutes ago, Alila Nguyen said:

Maybe... because we weren’t so deeply invested in our CP... I’m a bit sad as well, waited for 4 days to have 30s of them in the same scene together. However, it’s great to see she isn’t lovesick yet, there is the independence between the two leads, which is great. It also shows how much she trust her “twin”, and possibly care for him to not let him use his internal force and allow him to rest and heal up. Some guts our girl has xD 

Sadly it does seem other site is leeching off her work :( hate that .... they should have at least do say a few after the one she did, help each other a bit?

The episode would be better if the drama gave a few sentences regarding Zhao Yao decision to not bothering Li Chen Lan.

About the sub from PP, I also have suspicion of other website taking the sub from PP. I would hate it if other website did not even mention/credit the owner. Did they?! I hope this will not make PP stopping her sub. I like her sub; in the middle of stockpiling them to watch them in one swoop.

Actually, it's more due to the fact that ZY went all the way to make sure that Zhi Yan is able to teleport before going. If I remember the previous eps correctly, her condition to Zhi Yan is; "only if you are able to master this will I bring you there" kinda thing. I think from the beginning they didnt go with the mindset to fight or anything, but for Zhi Yan's to "let everyone know how evil Liu Su Ruo really is and that her dad was really killed by them". ZY understands the danger and warns Zhi Yan, but i think her strategy is more or less simply to let Zhi Yan said her piece and then get the hell out of there. In fact, if Zhi Yan can teleport properly, there isn't really much danger that they would need Li Chen Lan to be there.

In 27

Spoiler

It’s revealed that before Zhao Yao crashed  Luo Ming Xuan’s wedding she got drunk. Sitting in front of Wen Lo Men’s entrance, she says” Today is Luo Ming Xuan’s wedding day, I am definitely going to kill him, even not knowing the outcome it is enough for me to risk my life once.”

Mo Qing who was a guard at the time heard her speech so he knows how much she hates Luo Ming Xuan(it’s not very clear, but that’s him behind her in the pic). 

At the wedding, it’s shown that Zhao Yao used her own blood to seal Lu Ming Xuan when she used the blood sucking sword to kill him. During the Immortal Sects meeting, Liu Su Ruo even mentions that it was Zhao Yao’s blood that sealed Luo Ming Xuan.

7-E5-E6-F8-A-01-F8-4-B13-B60-C-BDA20-C62

1 hour ago, xienrue said:

The episode would be better if the drama gave a few sentences regarding Zhao Yao decision to not bothering Li Chen Lan.

About the sub from PP, I also have suspicion of other website taking the sub from PP. I would hate it if other website did not even mention/credit the owner. Did they?! I hope this will not make PP stopping her sub. I like her sub; in the middle of stockpiling them to watch them in one swoop.

Then that’s not really her character, remember her character is that seem strong and don’t care for other, when deep down, she always does. She started to worry for MQ the second she knew how serious the wound is, and how it is not healing, and how he’s constantly helping her even if it’s hurting him by doing so. She is not the type to explain herself, or even sincerely saying what she felt, apart from that one time when she told him she likes people who straight up protecting and loving her, instead doing stuffs behind her back.

also I think it’s important character development, from a stubborn person who keeps denying all the gentle and loving gesture MQ did for her, a person who don’t care about other people’s well-being but her own (she does but she always act like it does not matter), to a person who can freely love and say things how she feels (possibly that’s why there are a lot of kissing scenes that initiate by her later on, or maybe I’m dreaming looking at those mv lol)

Archived