[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here’s my translation of the ending theme song. It seems to be from Zhao Yao’s point of view but the last line seems to suggest a sad ending.

路之遥

若不叫亲手封印那场梦

If I cannot say I sealed that dream with my own hands

才又将生而铭刻为魔

Then this lifetime will be engraved like a demon

戮血崖 作山河

Gathering blood soaked mountains to create a land

火海炼成修罗

Going through the sea of flames to become an Asura (a type of demon)

风再起 涅槃出骄魂傲魄

The wind starts again,in Nivana a proud spirit and soul emerges 

路之遥 终有我 把乱世踏破

The long road, in the end I hold the turbulent times and rebel

挥斩开宿命 的枷锁

Cutting the lock and chains of fate

与天道 鏖战过 断恩怨婆娑

Battling against the law of Heaven, to cut lingering ties of gratitude and resentment 

这一身 尘嚣 未抖落又如何

So what if I am alone through turmoil and clamour, yet remain unfallen?

若爱算雷霆万钧的坎坷

If love is like ten thousand flashes of turbulent thunder and lightning 

就跋涉天涯千秋 交错

Then I will go to the ends of the earth, intersecting with eternity 

无字碑 谁窥破

Who will see the tombstone with no name?

深情把心雕琢

Allowing deep love to carve and engrave my heart

折不断 是手中痴澜狂波

Unable to sever the waves of madness in my hands

路之遥 终有我 把乱世踏破

The long road, in the end I hold the turbulent times and rebel

挥斩开宿命的枷锁

Cutting the lock and chains of fate

与天道 鏖战过 断恩怨婆娑

Battling against the law of Heaven, to cut lingering ties of gratitude and resentment 

这一身 尘嚣 未抖落

Alone through turmoil and clamour, yet remain unfallen

路之遥 再萧索 撼天地颤抖

The long road, in desolation shaking heaven and earth

饮寒雪磅礴 重回我

Majestically, drinking cold snow becoming myself again

荆棘后 痛彻过 开温柔花朵

After going through thorns and suffering pain, a gentle flower blooms

愿陪你 赴黄泉 忘川不分隔 

Wishing to go with you to the underworld and the river of forgetfulness, never parting (Wishing to be with you in death, never parting. Or more hopefully: Wishing to be by your side no matter what,never parting)

New Bts

Bailu: 

[sings]

"MQ" "ZY" 

"I really like the name Li Chen Lan & Mo Qing" or " Li Chen Lan & Mo Qing is such a great name" 

"The name Zhao Yao is a bit. ...  it is also great.. haha" (LOL her facial expression. Like 'cant swear at the writer') 

'Zhao Yao' is not really a name. Usually, it would make more sense to give a name that has an ostentatious meaning rather than the actual verb, 'TO SHOW OFF', itself. While Li Chen Lan is ,indeed, a very pretty name. 

13 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

@Rouzmary Gifs are previews for the next week's ep.

Hide contents

tumblr_pnqzo3ZkAJ1u1iqoao2_400.giftumblr_pnqzo3ZkAJ1u1iqoao1_400.gif

SOMEONE DO QIN QIAN XIAN  A FAVOUR AND CALL THE AMBULANCE BEFORE HE DEVELOPS ANOTHER XIN MO  :joy::joy:

lmaoooo poor Qin Qian Xian...he's just too pretty for his own good  :joy:

3 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

New Bts

Bailu: 

[sings]

"MQ" "ZY" 

"I really like the name Li Chen Lan & Mo Qing" or " Li Chen Lan & Mo Qing is such a great name" 

"The name Zhao Yao is a bit. ...  it is also great.. haha" (LOL her facial expression. Like 'cant swear at the writer') 

'Zhao Yao' is not really a name. Usually, it would make more sense to give a name that has an ostentatious meaning rather than the actual verb, 'TO SHOW OFF', itself. While Li Chen Lan is ,indeed, a very pretty name. 

I agree, Li Chen Lan is a really beautiful name, I actually like it more than Mo Qing. It even sounds very smooth, especially when other characters spoke his name lol! 

Found this cute BTS while browsing youtube. It contains the cute interaction between Bai Lu and Xu Kai and clip of future scene of Zhao Yao and Li Chen Lan lovey dovey. I am really getting crazy with waiting here. 24 hours seems very long

17 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

"my wife is so pretty" :relaxed:

(new?) MV-  未央夜 by 袁野

Hide contents

Anyone have clue as to which arc this is? 

It's not the sealing or resealing of Luo Ming Xuan. Also, why is she carrying Jiang Wu's sword? 

the previous Iqiyi BTS, I found a weibo link

The pics you posted might be from the next arc,the fall of Jiang Wu and the rise of demonic Li Chen Lan. The pic of Zhao Yao on the ground might be from when Li Chen Lan/Mo Qing accidentally injured her when he turned demonic.

17 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

"my wife is so pretty" :relaxed:

(new?) MV-  未央夜 by 袁野

Reveal hidden contents

Anyone have clue as to which arc this is? 

It's not the sealing or resealing of Luo Ming Xuan. Also, why is she carrying Jiang Wu's sword? 

the previous Iqiyi BTS, I found a weibo link

{update} New bts

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  in the new mv the scene where those petals fall on the on the cliffs as  they kiss...the machine that blows those petals is totally visible for a milisecond 

well, I certainly hope it won't be so in the episode itself, but knowing their track record so far...totally possible 

or is it supposed to be part of the drama aka Mo Qing wooing Zhao Yao? also totally possible :joy:

Stopping by to leave this gif before my internet died on me again....

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I have this gif of her kissing him for the longest time.. but I always forget to upload it.. lols.. 

giphy.gif

I wonder whether they will keep Zhao Yao's line about Wanjun sword is not as obedient as Mo Qing haha.... 

By the way, it seems we will get their wedding when Li Chen Lan is still sect leader. Yay!!! It means we can see how the power couple act in front of their subordinate and vice versa:D

Also, is it only me or Li Chen Lan complexion is getting paler in these past few episodes? I hope this is intentional from the make up team, since it can show Li Chen Lan health deterioration instead of just actor exhaustion.

I looked up what Mo Qing and Li Chen Lan means.

墨=ink 青= blue

Mo Qing means Blue Ink ( maybe that’s why they made the markings on his face blue instead of black)

厉= his surname which could mean grind or strict  尘=mortal 澜=waves 

Chen Lan means Mortal Waves

Also found some wallpaper of Li Chen Lan from innocent youth, powerful leader  to Son of the Demon King.

1-D68-D3-FB-C526-472-E-AB71-472-E91-E8-C

BA7-BC80-A-AB1-B-47-A9-8-C94-4-E0-E963-B

38648-FB0-5-FED-4323-B493-275-EEF4-F3940

E83-E2924-15-C6-4330-99-C3-BB2-D6-FA882-

5-A93800-D-77-C3-421-A-8399-F5-C67-BB455

7-D88347-F-D131-43-E4-BEF3-EFD724-ABD2-C

191-A3-B41-E9-A0-4852-8-FA3-F5-DBF59-B9-

B70-FCF00-A9-E4-47-DD-B1-CE-6-AD37533622

Looks like demonic Li Chen Lan will have red markings on his face

I have to say that I like Xu Kai appearance the most when he becomes demon in the end. He has this beautiful feature that is made more pronounced by his make up in his demon get up :wub:. I need a wallpaper with him in that get up really .....

Archived