[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

larus

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, HRyujin said:

why did jak-doo angry when seung-ju come to him when he was ride in bycycle?did something bad really happen?even when the culprit was run to kill her in last epi 9, jakdo is not there.why he was angry then?did sungju choose her job important than him?pls anyone who a

lready watched tell me if in tonight ep seungju who running to him by confess her love first..really?im watch the clips video by mbc but im still notseeing 2 new episodes today.im wait engsub/indo sub to understands better.

I am guessing it has something to do with his identity maybe?

They made up in the end with a sweet hug though.

52 minutes ago, diane90 said:

Are there Oh Jak Doo today ??

Did someone watch on line 2 eps today ???

Yes, from last 1/4th part of ep 1 and full ep2. So, I'm not clear whether SJ confessed in ep1 or not but she did in ep2. JD gave in at last only with the condition that she will stay with him in that village and would never ask him to move to Seoul.

Poor Eric, he came to know that SJ-JD got separated and was happy, it will be funny to see him when he comes to know that they are together again.

1 hour ago, aisling said:

Impatiently waiting for subs to come out! But can’t help but to lurk here for new information :D

"Sorry Grandpa, I'm going to have to grab that woman." (before she runs away)

Jak-Doo's muddling to himself before his capitulation, turning around to claim his bride! :wub:

My favorite line from another amazing 2 hours of wedded bliss#

5 hours ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

Yes, from last 1/4th part of ep 1 and full ep2. So, I'm not clear whether SJ confessed in ep1 or not but she did in ep2. JD gave in at last only with the condition that she will stay with him in that village and would never ask him to move to Seoul.

Poor Eric, he came to know that SJ-JD got separated and was happy, it will be funny to see him when he comes to know that they are together again.

I think Eric is bit of creep actually .

I hate Seung Joo's mother still. She still blames a little kid for her husband's death? Dude jumped into the ocean for Seung Joo because he LOVED her and cared about her. If anything, the flashback made me hate Seung Joo's mother more. Her continued whining and scape goating withoiut growing up is growing old. Seung Joo was what? 8 years old? That means she made her daughter work pretty much from elementary to adulthood to pay her back, which is an effing ton of money--more money than a wrongful death case (though it wouldn't have been if brought to court), while she hasn't lifted a single finger. If they are going to pull Prodigal daughter bit, I hope the mother learns to live on her own money, her own feet without borrowing vast amounts of money and blaming her daughter all the time. I think the mother needs to reform on her own damn time for at least the sake of feminism rather than Seung Joo doing for her, or Seung Joo needs to limit contact and cut her partially loose so she isn't such a leech.

Second place is that backstabby brother using his sisters' mountain while preaching at his mother.

Eric is mildly annoying at this point compared to the toxic duo.

Some people are toxic. Seung Joo would be better without them at this point. Cutting them off would do good for all of the characters. Seung Joo's Mental health, and the mother and brother getting off their butts and working. That would soften my hearts towards them. Or at least insert something like a backstory to why she loved her husband enough to blame her daughter for his death. Were they childhood sweethearts? Was there something special? *sighs* I'm not anywhere near the mother's side. I'm pro SeungJoo cutting ties at the point until her mother and brother are self-sufficient. Her mother needs to get with reality--her husband is dead, and she can't act like Seung Joo is the replacement for him.

So cute. Too bad  subs so  slow..

Seung Joo says of this outfit, Rainbow Rice Cake :tongue:

The youngest of grannies, played by Song Jeong Dak, is so likable and very funny. I appreciate her warm character with the severe funny 'Ying?' accent, like Canadian 'Eh?' at the end of each sentence, and this fine actress. What a great cast!:heart:

It seems like the lady who died never met SJ even tho she talked a lot about it and her husband think she did meet SJ, he also thinks his wife died as SJ din't help her, they probably needed money for treatment... SJ does seem to like her a lot and would have helped her but will have to wait some more to see what happened. The killer guy is pathetic, he made his own assumptions and is out to kill SJ and desn't care that his son would be left alone.

Sign... what is it about this couple that makes me feel this way? I think it’s thanks to UEE and KKW because I can feel their longing for each other so profoundly... There’s 10 years age gap between them but it doesn’t look like that onscreen. This OTP is really grabbing my heart and squeezing it tightly. Jak Doo was so cold to her in those two episodes but thankfully he didn’t let her go before it was too late. I think I’m falling in love with JD alongside with our heroine  :wub:

Obviously I can already see a future conflict because SJ can’t stay in a mountain forever. She will miss her life in Seoul once she gets better and calm enough to think it through. But for now I hope she let JD take care of her so she’ll recover quickly amd also give us some heart fluttering OTP moments, PDnim!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd1NjVrZSpCU_Wtbm7SwY437OJD6-300x169.jpg  There is nothing worse than fear...

Except when your facing being afraid...    ALONE...

In my neck of the woods there is a lot to be said for the comfort in which a man can give a woman.  I find that the character SJ might just agree with me about that.  Not to mention when thinking about all that she has had to endure and live through.  It's no wonder we find her sitting on the street with her knees pulled tightly to her chest.  Like a lost and lonely child who just wants to feel the warmth and comfort of those safe arms around them...

Her poor life is smothered by people who claim to be family only when they want something from her.  Yet  they never take the time to look close enough or care about the pain, loneliness and sacrifices that their wants have cost her.  Or that lives within her eyes.  So lonely is she that she continues to blame herself instead of them. 

Believing she somehow deserves their treatment of her.  How sad is that...

So she reaches out to the only person whom in such a short time has given her more than those in a lifetime.  JD gave her warmth & comfort when she needed it most.  He gave her protection and that feeling of being taken care of instead of having to take care of others.  He gave her a sense of family someone who eats, exercises, laughs and yes, even teases you and argues and makes up with you daily.  Who worries and waits and is willing to be there for you.  It's trust and belonging and there is nothing like it or the feeling it gives...

Loving and being loved it's not only priceless its value is best understood by those who struggle living without it...

After watched last two episodes with sub i can't hold myself not to write my thought here

Poor seung joo, no one knows about her true feeling even her two bestfriends can't see that seung joo already falls for jak do. How can they didn't see seung joo changed after jak do left her?ckck:mellow:

And about seung joo's mom i think she actually care about her daughter but she was too stubborn to admit that:angry:

Half of episode 10 was breaking my heart whenever i saw jak do act so cold to seung joo. Poor seung joo:cry: but actually i think jak do little bit selfish here because he said that seung joo can stay by his side if she let what she wants to do go. He said that to protect his true identity safe but was he thinking about seung joo's dream?such a selfish person right?:expressionless: i miss the old jak doo when he just an innocent mountain guy.

2 hours ago, upapipo said:

. He said that to protect his true identity safe but was he thinking about seung joo's dream?such a selfish person right?:expressionless: i miss the old jak doo when he just an innocent mountain guy.

The innocent mountain guy Jak Doo is no longer in unfamiliar Seoul but on his own turf,  his homeground of familiarity and strength.  He doesn't have to play by Seung Joo's rules which he did while in Seoul.  So if she wants to stay with him, its his way or the highway. (At least for a little while -_-). So glad that he gave in because Seung Joo really needs him. 

Hmm what's going to happen when she wants to go back? Lots of angst coming.

I do love how SJ quickly told him how she felt. She was not shy or holding on to her pride she quickly admitted it and told him and remained resolute. The reason she wants to stay though is something she has not revealed although Jak Doo does not believe her I think about her reasons for coming. It was obvious something scared her enough that she gave up her dreams of doing the job and to run away and hide in the countryside. You have to be blind not to see that.

Her plaintive wail out on the station platform was heartbreaking. He knows nobody cares about her and her loneliness and isolation from her rotten family is something he is aware of too. No one can hold fast against that cry .

6 hours ago, upapipo said:

After watched last two episodes with sub i can't hold myself not to write my thought here

Poor seung joo, no one knows about her true feeling even her two bestfriends can't see that seung joo already falls for jak do. How can they didn't see seung joo changed after jak do left her?ckck:mellow:

And about seung joo's mom i think she actually care about her daughter but she was too stubborn to admit that:angry:

Half of episode 10 was breaking my heart whenever i saw jak do act so cold to seung joo. Poor seung joo:cry: but actually i think jak do little bit selfish here because he said that seung joo can stay by his side if she let what she wants to do go. He said that to protect his true identity safe but was he thinking about seung joo's dream?such a selfish person right?:expressionless: i miss the old jak doo when he just an innocent mountain guy.

Eh thats not really fair they in the same position as they were before just the roles switch.

I mean he cant keep postponing what he wants to do too.

Ep 10, still no subs.

At 11m, Seung-Joo's confession, partly dishonest. But it was heart-breaking, memorable and just beautiful.

Jak-Doo says, stop lying. Did something happen?

SJ: If I don't count all the times I thought about you, there was really nothing that happened.

So I couldn't eat well and didn't have strength and so I fell down, coz of you

Is it only if something happens to me that I can come to see you?

Is it not ok if i come just coz I want to see you?

JD: From now on, don't do this

SJ: Even when I like you in this way?

.  I said I like you. And very much too

I've just confessed to you, how come you don't say anything?

JD looks down, away

SJ: The one you treasure in your heart, is it bcoz of that woman?

JD shakes his head: no (that's not why)

SJ: Then, you should be saying something

.  You see, that's what you're supposed to do, if you receive a confession (of love from someone)

JD: Have you said all that you wanted to say?

SJ nods

JD: As for me, (shakes his head) it's a no

SJ speechless

JD silent

SJ lets out a sigh, a deep breath

JD: If u have a lot of tears, your life, it will be full of things to cry about, so wipe your tears, and lets go

JD turns and walks off slowly

SJ cries, weeps softly , wipes her tears, and follows him

:heartbreak::cry::heart:

16 hours ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

It seems like the lady who died never met SJ even tho she talked a lot about it and her husband think she did meet SJ, he also thinks his wife died as SJ din't help her, they probably needed money for treatment... SJ does seem to like her a lot and would have helped her but will have to wait some more to see what happened. The killer guy is pathetic, he made his own assumptions and is out to kill SJ and desn't care that his son would be left alone.

I have a feeling that SJ's boss is the one that met with the killer's wife. The killer is beyond stupid. How does he think his wife would feel knowing he's going to prison for years and left their child alone. He will probably go into an orphanage if there is no other family. Stupid beyond words. He killed one person and not he's trying to kill another.  (I don't know if he's the real father or not, but he's in the father role.)

Archived