[Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo) 그남자 오수

Go Seung Ji

@PororoQueen omoo you're right, I'm forgot about the CCTV inside the Cafe..

Harabuji will be dying of happiness if he watch the CCTV lol.. 

Out of topic : I'm really hoping Jong Hyun and So Eun will sing a duet song for the ost.. It will be a great collaboration if So Eun write the lyrics and Jong Hyun compose the song.. Okay maybe I'm so greedy, forgive me everyone.. Can't wait to watch the episode 10 tonight.. See you guys. 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waaaaaaaahhhh... sorry! Please just let me scream :D i have just seen some snippets of the scenes without sound and i am screaming. Hahahaha. 

Love is in the air! Love is in the air! Love is in the aiiiiirrr! This is too much :heart::wub::wub:

Will watch the episode later when i got home :lol:

But what will happen to Yoo Ri? :cry:

About Yoo Ri being dragged by Oh Soo in the 1st episode and being lifted just like that in tonight's episode... my friends said people tend to be heavy when drank... but i say... it's because of 

L:wub:ve :blush: hihihihi.

Guyss!!!!!!all the posts here are making me scream:wub:. kiss back hug wow writer-nim thank you!!!finally you are going somewhere. I haven't watched episode 10 yet. I can't wait to watch it:wub:. Episode 9 was so perfect there was use of fantasy elements and development between leads. I totally loved that episode. Now I can't wait to watch episode 10 as soon as I get home *blushes*.

This drama is so heart warming and light hearted. We need more dramas like this.

P.S: Lee Jong Hyun is so unbelievably handsome and his voice feels like heaven. I find myself blushing whenever he appears on the screen. :blush:

EDIT: JUST FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 10 and I totally loved it. Best episode so far. Oh soo is so cute. Can't wait for episode 11.  Never been this excited for Monday before 

So, I have a question from episode 9. The part where the shaman's daughter was being followed, I assumed it was the guy who kept looking for YR at first, but now I think it is someone else. And the guy who kept looking for YR because her father saved him, I think he is the one who saved that girl. 

However, remember the shaman said that because her daughter was saved, then some other woman would get attacked. What if it is YR? :dissapointed: 

I am really enjoying the OTP. The chemistry between them is so good and I love how KSE is plainly showing the difference of YR with JW and her relationship with OS. I almost feel bad for Oh Soo because he is trying to make the magic happen and they are good acquaintances at best. For the past couple of episodes, every time YR is in trouble, the first person she thinks of is Oh Soo. And for someone who doesn't really do others, he is ALWAYS thinking about her. Even his brother could see that. I really loved how his brother confessed that when he saw them walking together he felt something in his heart. :blush: Now, let's hope these two can be together long enough to give us all the lovey dovey things that we want.

Episode 10 is so funny, cute and sweet:wub:  Oh Ga Na showing Oh Soo how to express sadness:grin: so funny.  LOL this poor candy doesn't want anyone to pay her mums hospital bill hahaha.  Questioning whether she looks poor, this has got to be a first.  And now we know where the poor candy gets the pretty clothes they steal them from their younger sisters.  So I guess Yuri is ill or she got beat up by a criminal?  LOL I'm starting to think the hospital is a PPL.

Done watching episode 10! Waaaahhh :blush:

I will stop anything bad from happening! OMG!!! Hahahaha.

I had replayed the cafe scene nth times. Hahaha.

I so love OS' brother for being so supportive... and of course haraboji is also in favor!!! Love. Love. Love.

As they say, Mother knows best. YR's mom knew her well.

I can't believe i still have to wait for a week to watch the next episode.

I don't usually watch series that are ongoing because i have problems with patience when it comes to kdramas, but i just cant resist to watch this one.

I knew KSE from BOF and i am an average fan of cnblue. Plus when i saw the teaser promo of this series i already saw the chemistry. So i think i just need to keep my patience on check. Haha.

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

The coffee could be having some effect on her, could have happen to his parents.

That is what I think as well.  In the first episode the brother says" love will never come true with the one who takes the pollen".  I've been wondering about that from the very beginning.  Interested to see how they will resolve it...................

Yes! Finally, a sweet kiss between our leads. I really like how this drama is showing the emotional connection between our leads. With some dramas, I wonder why are these 2 together? But not the case here. Their connection is clear for me.  I just wish that Yoo Ri would be honest with Jin Woo about her feelings and tell him that she just likes him as a friend only, (but please let him down easy).  I feel bad for him because he keeps hoping for more in their relationship.  I hope this will happen next episode.  Both male lead characters are nice guys. I'm rooting for Jin Woo to get his own love interest who can appreciate him, so that everyone can have a happy ending.

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: this is sweet drama because all the actor are sweet cute lovely funny (esp the hyung) :lol: love the whole package!!! at least i got something to watch after hwayugi :ph34r: can't wait eps 11.... happy watching everyone :wub:

I echo everyone - This is definitely a sweet sweet drama.

And with the typical Korean drama plotline, once they are happy - angst begins. :ph34r:

I have to admit I love all the characters - I feel for Jin Woo but it was not meant to be....

Found time yesterday to catch up on this show! While I felt eps 7 and 8 were a bit slow, there were moments I liked such as Oh Soo being there for Yoo Ri and taking her to the hospital to see her mom, and even sleeping there overnight. Also that “you can lean on me” hug :wub: I also like the presence of the side characters like Yoo Ri’s sister, Oh Soo’s brother, Yoo Ri’s co-worker, they’re very entertaining ^_^ So even though last week’s episodes felt slow for me, they made up for it this week as I really enjoyed eps 9 and 10. Way to step it up Oh Soo! :lol: And getting a confession, kiss, and backhug all in one episode is wow! My heart fluttered a lot yesterday and ep. 10 is my favorite so far ^_^ Now I have to endure the agony of waiting till Monday for ep. 11. But it looks like we can look forward to getting some cute dating moments between Oh Soo and Yoo Ri :wub: Though I hope their happiness isn't taken away so soon as it looks like something bad will happen to Yoo Ri, hoping whatever it is, it won't be too bad. She needs to talk to Jin Woo and let him know her true feelings about him. 

I feel sad for Jin Woo, I don't think Yoo Ri gave him a good chance like she promised. BUT Also glad that she's not indebted to him for paying off her mom's debt either. I think it's clear that she really likes Oh Soo (and her mom knows it too!) and I think their connection is a lot clearer. I am glad, as I was having some major 2nd lead syndrome in the beginning but having those cutesy scenes together and the confession and having Oh Soo move out of his comfort zone for Yoo Ri makes me happy. Also, the brother usually annoys me but I looveee how he tries to play cupid and assist his brother from making early dating errors like texting too much lol. I bet you not everything is as it seems with the other female in the story. 

Oh Soo picking up Yoo Ri over to the coffee counter asking to be kissed? Swoons! Sweet kisses & back hug?! :wub:

Now Jin Woo, YR has been trying to let him down. It’s just that he’s in denial prolonging what he doesn’t want to hear. Dude! Times up... He’s been friend zoned way, way back. Just continue being a good friend if you’re genuine. Who’s a potential love interest for him? Hyo Jin is saved for Oh Soo’s hyung. That leaves Shaman girl & YR sis. Hmmmm

28 minutes ago, maisquared said:

I feel sad for Jin Woo, I don't think Yoo Ri gave him a good chance like she promised. BUT Also glad that she's not indebted to him for paying off her mom's debt either. I think it's clear that she really likes Oh Soo (and her mom knows it too!) and I think their connection is a lot clearer. I am glad, as I was having some major 2nd lead syndrome in the beginning but having those cutesy scenes together and the confession and having Oh Soo move out of his comfort zone for Yoo Ri makes me happy. Also, the brother usually annoys me but I looveee how he tries to play cupid and assist his brother from making early dating errors like texting too much lol. I bet you not everything is as it seems with the other female in the story. 

I mean it was obvious she was not into him he knows this too but he ignored it.

Archived