[Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo) 그남자 오수

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't resist posting. What the heck is that ending? Nothing was answered at the end. So he lost his memory but he still went to Germany? What did the black pollen do? Did ingesting it and losing his memory breaks the curse or will YR drink the pollen again in the future. From what exactly did the talisman protected YR from if OS already ingested the black pollen? And it just flew away in the beach then she met OS again, what does that mean? Will she get into accidents again then. That CEO and Cherry did not end up together. What the heck? The grandpa didn't want YR and OS to meet but he gave YR permission to go to the cafe anytime. (Does that make sense?). And it seems that they're not operating the cafe anymore or anywhere else, so what happened or will happen to the tree? Coz remember when OS tried to prevent his fate as the cupid of sorts, the tree got dark and OS almost died? So how is he healthy with the cafe out of business. 

So in the end, nothing is resolved. They didn't even make some out of this world explanation of what happened. They just went ahead with the time jump as if that would resolve everything.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I totally missed this drama during it's airtime.  Can't believe I marathoner it. It gave me the healers vibe. I stopped a bit and read the reviews. So I stopped at 15. Don't want to throw away the feelings I got over the drama away because of the bad ending. LJH has improved a lot in acting. I love him lot. I can like an actor or musician generally but he and his band mate,KMH are two guys I love personally as men cos I love their lifestyles.

This drama was oozing with chemistry everywhere. U can feel the vibe. Our leading lady is so good. Great chemistry.

That means after military I should expect more from him.

(This drama is more or less of LJH personality)

52 minutes ago, stuartjmz said:

I was ABOUT to marathon this Drama, but by skipping to this last page of comments and reading about the ending, I've decided not to - thank you all! :thumbsup:

Watch it, it's a very good love story but the ending wasn't good. I was actually hooked till my curiosity made me check the review and I don't like a bad ending.   

I watched what's wrong with sec Kim and loved it, but if I should chose between the two I will choose this one as regards intense chemistry.

And a drama I will wanna watch again and again and when u crave for something or someone. Maybe because I love the lead guy.   

Archived