[Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo) 그남자 오수

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't expect So Eun will sing the evergreen ost, but I love her sweet voice.. It will be great if So Eun and Jong Hyun make collaboration, Jong Hyun compose the song, and So Eun write the lyrics, and then they sing the song together.. Okay I'm sorry maybe I'm too greedy lol..

btw can't wait for eps 5, it's half an hour again.. :wub:

So after watching 6....I nearly forgot this is a fantasy drama since the tattoo, tree, and bottles have faded from view.
Now I'm wondering what the deal is with KJW aka homeroom teacher/childhood friend. 
When he and SYR were at the street soju-restaurant together and the drunk man was going crazy, KJW grabs the old man's wrist and his expression and nature immediately changed.  Now I have this eerie impression lingering in my mind, there is something "unnaturally supernatural" about KJW too .
PLUS....He clearly comes from money by the looks of his apartment and then there is the phone call about the family meeting the next day. Then later the writers made a point of letting us know SYR assumes his just an average guy (homeroom teacher) when she took the "potential to date" test with her co-worker.  

@ShannonK, Yes I think so too, that KJW is from rich family. And I hope that KJW will end up with that chaebol lady - who came to have interest at OhSoo now.

Did I see it right? From preview episode 6 - KJW and SYR are sitting inside OhSoo Coffee shop??? Heol !!!, I hope OhSoo will put some anti-fans/anti-love pollen into KJW's coffee. Hehehe

giphy.gif

Credit: Giphy.com - Gentleman's Dignity

Episode 5 my highlight: SYR had her heart beating thump thump when OhSoo was staring at her :D And OhSoo got his stomach uneasy thinking about her. The signs of love :heart:

And Hahahahha, those 2 ahjummas that caught OhSoo set up the Cat house in the park are so funny.

15 hours ago, Table122000 said:

I'm really enjoying this sweet drama. I'm very curious about the tree and the different types of pollen. I hope that we get to see more about the fantasy aspects of the show as the drama moves forward.

me too!  really enjoying it.  I also wonder what does the various pollen and the different colours of aura mean.  

I do love it that they didn't make SoEun into some weak bumbling policewoman.  Definitely not a damsel in distress!

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo) 그남자 오수 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 21:00 KST
6 hours ago, emmie said:

me too!  really enjoying it.  I also wonder what does the various pollen and the different colours of aura mean.  

I do love it that they didn't make SoEun into some weak bumbling policewoman.  Definitely not a damsel in distress!

Yeah, I'm very curious about the colors/auras meanings too.  It's a bit disappointing that we haven't seen more of the fantasy elements since that is what makes the drama unique, in my opinion.  I wish the drama would take advantage of that fact. I also like that Kim So Eun's policewoman character can take care of herself and is smart. I hope it continues! Although we don't get to see her "on the job" very much in the drama so far. Most of the time she's off duty. 

17 hours ago, ShannonK said:

.He clearly comes from money by the looks of his apartment and then there is the phone call about the family meeting the next day. Then later the writers made a point of letting us know SYR assumes his just an average guy (homeroom teacher) when she took the "potential to date" test with her co-worker.  

Yeah.. I thought that was strange that SYR thinks he is just an "average" guy since they knew each other and were friends as children. Wouldn't she have known his family was wealthy? The message on his phone made it sound like his family was old money, not newly wealthy. Doesn't make sense to me. 

11 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Yeah, I'm very curious about the colors/auras meanings too.  It's a bit disappointing that we haven't seen more of the fantasy elements since that is what makes the drama unique, in my opinion.  I wish the drama would take advantage of that fact. I also like that Kim So Eun's policewoman character can take care of herself and is smart. I hope it continues! Although we don't get to see her "on the job" very much in the drama so far. Most of the time she's off duty. 

Yeah it seems they lost the plot already lol ,like I said  way too much focus on the second lead at this point.

This drama is 16 ep  right?

Archived