[Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo) 그남자 오수

Go Seung Ji

20 minutes ago, yusefull said:

The only thing sure is that she will catch the bad guy and get promoted before the end (she got a third rose of sharon (lover in bloom dramaninja) of a picture of the end).

It is still a noble idiot thing if you break up with a girl because if you don't you kill her ?

I am not even sure that would fixed anything to be honest,only way is to destroy the tree I am sure.

She drunk the coffee already,  man he is going to blame himself to death.

"Love will never comes true for one who uses pollen, that is the law of the tree"

Man dont tell me he is going to try and do what is father done? :(

You are not suppose to give the pollen to the person you love even though he did not do this.

The pollen is much too dangerous time to destroy the tree.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I am not even sure that would fixed anything to be honest,only way is to destroy the tree I am sure.

"Love will never comes true for one who uses pollen, that is the law of the tree"

I think it's more like a genie thing. You can use it to help other but not yourself.

Otherwise they could used it to make anybody love them.

I think he nearly give it to his mom that he love or it's nobody who got one mark can be with someone with the pollen.

2 hours ago, yusefull said:

I think it's more like a genie thing. You can use it to help other but not yourself.

Otherwise they could used it to make anybody love them.

I think he nearly give it to his mom that he love or it's nobody who got one mark can be with someone with the pollen.

Yeah that makes sense the tree is more like a curse for the family.

He could also be misunderstanding the situation? The dude with the dark aura  makes me think that.

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

You are not suppose to give the pollen to the person you love even though he did not do this.

The pollen is much too dangerous time to destroy the tree.

OS's mother still die even after his father took his own life. So maybe it's not the best solution. If they destroy the tree, there's probability that OS will die together with the tree. I just hope for a happy ending since they shoot the final scene at the beach and Yuri is alive and healthy. 

1 hour ago, xcalibur07 said:

OS's mother still die even after his father took his own life. So maybe it's not the best solution. If they destroy the tree, there's probability that OS will die together with the tree. I just hope for a happy ending since they shoot the final scene at the beach and Yuri is alive and healthy. 

Yeah I am sure this will be a happy ending its not a melodrama.

I guess if they cant destroy the tree they have to get rid of the curse some other way.

Btw the other dude at this point has gotten worse he just cant get a clue that hospital scene was embarrassing.

13 hours ago, xcalibur07 said:

Where did you see the final scene?

Haven't commented yet but following this show & absolutely adore Yoo Ri and Oh Soo together :D

I think it's a good sign the final scene is at the beach. Because in ep 12 Yoo Ri said she wants to go to the ocean w/ Oh Soo :heart:

I fully expect issues to be resolved and a sweet finale at the beach w/ hopefully some kisses and maybe even a proposal.

That said, I sure hope they don't draw out the angst and sadness for too long...hehe

Fellow Oh Soo Chinguuussss!!! It is theory time.

So, the haroboji told Oh Soo that "Love will never come true for one who uses the pollen, that is the law of the tree".

So, when Oh Soo prepared the drink, it was intended for that guy that he was trying to help, who subsequently quickly left the cafe. So, even though Yoo Ri drank it, it was after the original guy already took a sip. But more importantly, it was not intended for her. 

I take grandpa's words as meaning, you can't intentionally take the pollen hoping to get someone to fall in love with you. Most of the time when Oh Soo is helping someone, they are not aware of it. So the pollen ends up bringing out their true feelings. Even Yoo Ri, when she drank it, she was drunk and had no clue the pollen was in there. I think that is why she is getting sick. That pollen was intended for someone else, so it has adverse effects on her. It's just now, our OTP have fallen in love with each other. So, let's keep our fingers crossed for a happy ending for these two.

:cold_sweat: i haven't seen the last 2 episodes. A bit busy these past few days. Just peeked on the snippets in IG and relying on your posts here.

Anyway, i guess Jin Woo acted too much in that hospital scene, he should be sensible enough to read the situation. He should know that it's high time to back off...

Regarding the law of the tree... focusing on "the one who uses the pollen..." i agree it doesn't apply to OS and YR, there is no intention to use the pollen or let YR drink it. So, their love to each other is genuine and as i think our leads' destiny started way, way before she drank the coffee :)

4 more episodes left... i will definitely miss this series... i guess i'll have to watch the remaining episodes in marathon. Haha.

13 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

I take grandpa's words as meaning, you can't intentionally take the pollen hoping to get someone to fall in love with you. Most of the time when Oh Soo is helping someone, they are not aware of it. So the pollen ends up bringing out their true feelings. Even Yoo Ri, when she drank it, she was drunk and had no clue the pollen was in there. I think that is why she is getting sick. That pollen was intended for someone else, so it has adverse effects on her. It's just now, our OTP have fallen in love with each other. So, let's keep our fingers crossed for a happy ending for these two.

Agree with this. OhSoo just very sensitive about this pollen accident all these years. Blaming him self as the one who caused death to both of his parents. I hope GrandPa will found this fact and have the solution. I have a feelin GrandPa will be the one who will helping them out. He's extremely happy when finally OhSoo can love himself again by falling in love with Yuri.

10 hours ago, hs2017 said:

Regarding the law of the tree... focusing on "the one who uses the pollen..." i agree it doesn't apply to OS and YR, there is no intention to use the pollen or let YR drink it. So, their love to each other is genuine and as i think our leads' destiny started way, way before she drank the coffee :)

Hahaha, yes. It was waaaaaay before that. And that accidentally backhug with Beautiful Life BGM of Goblin was the trigger. A strange electric shock just happen back then.

I love this sweet-fluffy-cute-cheesy-creamy drama. I don't care about he rating at all as long as I have the joy while watching it.

On 12/04/2018 at 4:33 AM, emmie said:

only 4 episodes left...no noble idiocracy pls!!!

So the jajangmyeum delivery guy and the pharmacist are both bad people?

For now we know the delivery guy is a bad guy.  But still not sure about the pharmacist even though he has a weird black/yellow aura. Grandpa said that people may have a weird aura if they had a tough upbringing and not necessarily because they are bad people.

So far what we know about the aura colours

green-comfortable

pink- like/a crush

red-love/happiness

yellow-suspicious

black-bad person/tough upbringing/unhappiness(the little kid)

88%'s aura has been consistently pink up until now, so I  wonder if what he feels is a crush or love.

I've noticed that Oh Soo has only given the pollen coffee to men probably to avoid the situation he is in now.  What is the black aura surrounding the magic tree, is it pollen?  I'm thinking Oh Soo might take an axe to the tree and maybe whatever magic (parasite :tongue:) is in the tree will move to the little tree and it will take over.

Cute! Cute! Cute! One of my all-time favorite dramas!!!

So happy the Grandpa wasn't opposed to GirlCop.  That would have added a unnecessary layer of angst, so a thumbs-up to the Writers for that. 

Can't wait until ScienceGuy tells GirlCop about his special abilities.  

Looking forward to a very happy ending. 

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Heh they trying really hard to lead us down thta oath of thinking with the ending and just a small piece of the preview.

In the preview it seem that he broke up with her (still don't understand why we got to go on youtube and co to see it and that they don't show it to us at the end of the episode).

2 minutes ago, yusefull said:

In the preview it seem that he broke up with her (still don't understand why we got to go on youtube and co to see it and that they don't show it to us at the end of the episode).

From today episode? That is what I am talking about?

Archived