[Drama 2018] Evergreen (That Man Oh Soo) 그남자 오수

Go Seung Ji

50 minutes ago, yusefull said:

I am talking about the preview of episode 14, not the thing at the end of episode 13.

Ah ok.

It makes sense though,he did try and made his fears clear.

But her being in real danger has nothing to do with the tree we shall see how long he hold out!I think grandpa may clear some thing up for him.

Preview

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since i am feeling down today, and it seems the episode is sad... i guess i need to postponed watching it.

Was OS able to save YR from the motorcycle? I guess so. Is it the reason why he has wounds in the preview? :(

Finished catching up and Yoo Ri and Oh Soo are such a cute couple together! :wub: I loved all their cute dating moments these past few episodes :wub: 
Jin Woo was super annoying in episode 12 at the hospital, like dude take a hint, your chance is long gone :rolleyes:
Based on the preview, it looks like Oh Soo and Yoo Ri are going to break up, but I hope I’m wrong.
Also hope grandpa can help Oh Soo out. We got 3 more episodes left of this show, hope it all ends well!   

Archived