[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, aladidah said:

hahahaha!!! @attriste darling!!!**hugs** naneun kwenchana....I've just been super busy with real life and will still busy for a while :mellow:but everything is A OK! Are you back from the hills, mountain, valley and back to civilization now?!?!?!? OMG! Do you remember the days when i had to hide in the bathroom just to watch JCW and NJH's VLives and listen to both of them yap just about anything including tomatoes while you were stuck on the mountain top trying your very best to get signal so you wouldn't miss a thing?!?!?!?! yes even JCW talking about tomatoes hahahahaha*wipes tears* sigh! those were the days...Wait wasn't that just last month? why does it feel like eons ago??? and where is @genxvoff to?

LOL! I missed you too annnndddd if i was still stuck in the bathroom gurl you should have been on ya phone dialling all the emergency numbers by now 911 119 112 999 to report missing person, name: aladidah location: last seen in a bathroom stall somewhere in europe

@masthu my cute baby who still never forgets to include the Almighty in everything hahahaha! Missed you too so much

LOOOOL! Bathroom girl?!?!?!?! my reputation precedes me LOL! *hugs* missed you so so so much....I am still alive lol!. I'm glad to still see the thread soooo active after so long and ehmmmmm 

5WYERbE.jpg

Imma expose all y'all LOOOL!!!.....

Are @MoonlightSerenade @pauliza @aa95 @Hello_JIS @love4life @leeeeeecxstill here??? @mikmik @MonicaS @gracebkk @findi @chemistry143 @kyrajijinwho never fail to like every single post, are you ladies still here? OMGosh! I feel like i'm forgetting a few names @bonuibonui @nikih @Dingy Conk @Loyal_ss520 @ymmezari @spy booble @daliah @LorenHaze @Buldokand of course our resident gem @riririru. Forgive me If i've forgotten a few mentions....its been so very long. I'll remember to give a shout out the next time when it all comes back to me

LOL!!! *hugs you* Thank you chingu! I am here just been a bit busy with RL these days and can only jump in to catch snippets and comment on snippets lol! Mianhe! I will be back full on next week as things settle down, yes! I cannot wait! LOL!!! So much to catch up on! But happy you are back and popping! We definitely need to all pop in on our thread to keep things cleaned and on regular programming ... lol! Enjoy your day love!

• Like 15

does anyone else know any sites like dramafever and Soompi to find out new articles about celebrities? im trying to be productive and waste my time other ways...cuz waiting for news about wookie and hyunnie is drying me....lol i keep refreshing for new NEWS but nothing. 

• Like 15

6 hours ago, aladidah said:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

@sharreb @gglex6275 @masthu @songsongdiehard @attriste @babyval22 @Huntergal @lovethatlook @4nnlov3pink   

Oh how I've missed you ladies so so so so so so so much and that one lurker dude posing to be a girl, i missed you too and to all the fresh blood I meant newbies lol HEYYYYYY!!!  WELCOME!!!!

I've missed so much haven't I???? I'm not even going to attempt to backread except in search for some fanfic??? from one of our own in-house residents I hear??? @gglex6275 was that you??? hahahaha! can't wait to have a read.

I'm sorry but real life has not allowed me spazz like AT ALL *cries* I mean I missed ALL the good stuff like JCW shaving his head, JCW shipped to the prison army, NJH IG post with teary eyes and some red fish on her head!!!! Did I miss any other major thing??? uh and the worst part is I fear i might miss more *still crying* Don't want to bore you with the details but a lot of personal changes happening at the moment but good changes so I can't really complain. I'll try my best to pop in from time to time to spazz and not be so MIA like I've being. 

Hey to my other MIA lovelies who I miss so much too @valleryrose @stucked 

And to all for still keeping this thread ON FIRE after so many months *Kisses* THANK YOU!!! KAMSA!!! SARANGHAE!!!!      

Oh and is #Korea2019 is still happening??? Cos WOOHOOO if thats a YES

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!!! You missed our send off gift to Wookie 814 pages for his enlistment on 8/14. We did it before he officially got in his station. Glad that you are baaaacccckkkkk!!! You have so much to catch up on and so much to contribute too. You need to camp, no pressure LOL! Nice to have you on board again!!

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, luvforever said:

@aa95 Just to clarify Hyunnie and the ALUU team went on a different resort. Two different resorts and not the same resort as the one KW went to. 

Oh were those different resorts? My bad then!

I remember we concluded that the resort Hyunni and her family went to was different from the Aluu trip but we weren't sure if Mr.kangaroo's resort was the same as the Aluu one? 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

To tell you honestly I always ignore the video of saengmin. I was thinking who is he?? Sorry, but when I watch it today and heard he is narrating about the kiss scene. It is like Omo Omo. We are sure that our beloved is 100000% dating this is based on his personal experience.  Waaaaaaaaaah. I’ve rewatched their kissing scene and bingo we hit the jackpot. 

About kangwoo at first when I hear his  live instagram last night I felt really bad for our girl, but to think of it if I were him maybe I will feel the same way. Please take note he is not an actor, he has his own private life. And really kind of annoying when you repeatedly asking the same question. For the answer I dont know her, I believe that he dont know her personally but offcourse she knew NJY maybe he can speak and understand english but still I believe he is not that confident with the language. Just my POV. 

He is JCW's BFF.  To protect his BFF's girl he had to lie.  Even I was flip'n annoyed with all the idiots that were repeatedly asking about JCW & NJH.  TBH I was actually glad that he said what he said just to shut them up.  

• Like 21

3 hours ago, aa95 said:

About Mr.Kangaroo - I haven't watched his v-live but I'm confused as to why he even had one? He probably realizes that the people who follow him are JCW fans? That those who would watch - would watch because they want to talk about JCW things? Then why take a NJH comment at all? I can't put 1 and 2 together here. 

Did he ever explain why he was doing a v-live at all? 

Because how I see it is - he's doing some damage control. Remember the video he posted with the girl's back that looked like very much like NJH and NJH has similar style dresses in her closet for sure. I dunno. Maybe he did the v-live to purposely make that statement? But if he did - then allow me to say he's kind of stupid for doing so? Or he didn't handle things well - or maybe he handled them too well? - by pissing shippers? LOL

Also about him not knowing NJH. I don't know why shippers got upset or bothered by it? I personally laughed!

He liked NJH pictures from  before SP.  NJH is not super popular yet. She's getting there for sure but she's not like an idol or a veteran actress.  If she was - then it could simply be a "oh he's her fan"- nothing else.

So in my mind I have to ask myself like why would you like her pictures? You guys said he usually likes pictures of girls with big boobs and butts but the pictures he liked of NJH were not of that nature. So it probably wasn't like "oh what a random pretty girl" - especially since the pics were from our very own stylist Instagram.

Now I also am not implying that he knew her then. I repeat he probably did not know her then. Most likely though he heard of her from non other than his BFF. This is before SP remember.

JCW was talked about waiting for someone "destined" that he would run into a lot coincidentally and or see in passing but not be able to forget" in an interview so I'm pretty sure he'd tell his best friend who that someone was. 

Now I personally think he has met her during or after SP. I think she was in JeJu because why would JCW go on a trip with just his buddies? He probably didn't.  His mom was probably there. His manager's girlfriend was there for sure - So why couldn't NJH be there if they're dating and only have a few weeks left? She had no scedule during that time. Most likely it was a major group trip. I wouldn't be suprised if NJH's sister or close friends tagged along as well. LOL 

He was also in the resort that NJH and aluu team went to literally during the same day (July 16 I think). So he probably met her even if JCW wasn't at the resort himself (I think he came eventually).

AGAIN none of this means he knows knows her. Like had conversations with her. 

Even if he did- what is he suppose to say? The truth? LOL - if JiJi is trying to remain a secret- why would we expect his best friends to fuel the fire like that. That too after a few days of JCW enlistment?

That is why I am still confused as to why he did a v-live at all? And take NJH questions? Also did he really not expect to be asked about JCW? Come on dude. People follow him mostly because of JCW - I'm sure his cafe is awsome but people aren't going to ask him questions about his coffee-  are they? 

Also I rule out the "he's bored without JCW" because he has other friends? Whenever JCW films - he's basically not with him then either? So even before his enlistment he probably only met him when their scedules matched. I'm sure he misses him- but I don't think he's bored without him or that boredom  would push him to do a v-live. 

Basically I'm confused (but in a good way). All the contradictions make things fishy. 

AMEN SISTAH!!! i was super confused at why he did a live too. like, what's the purpose LOL no offense but he aint a celeb! so of course people turning in wanna know about JCW or NJH. LOL. DEAD GIVEAWAY

• Like 14

10 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Wow hyunie look so cute in her new update... the way she ans her friend really melt my heart...imagine she did that to wookie... :rolleyes::wub:

I got some news from Wookie at camp base.... please don't spread out from this forum... 

I got this news from Wookie's Chinese fans...they translated... So I trans for you all...

"I'm not really fans of any artists, so I don't know where to start it. This is my first post and very special one. My brother friend also serving army at White Skull camp, he said Jcw also enlisted at there on 14th Aug, just enlisted few days, JCW has earn the nickname '지짬욱(foodie wook)' haha " 

He get this name because of his name 'Ji Changwook' has the same tone with 'Ji Jjam wook'... 

@riririru am i right for that Korean words mean? Coz I trans it based on Chinese trans..

This is really good to hear! It's great that he's eating well and his colleagues seem to like him to give him that nickname! I was worried if he'd get bullied or something for being famous.

But my question is - did the fan mention how her brother found out? His friend is in that division okay but did his friend call home? More interesting would be if his friend called his friend because that's not a family call. Is he like a higher up? I thought the recruits didn't get access to a phone during boot camp? Maybe they do? I personally thought that rule was too strict and unfair. 

Maybe the recruits get to access a phone after training hours? Because I remember reading somewhere that even if there is a rule like "no cellphone" - in practice and reality some bases are lenient.

I hope that's the case cause then they can at least talk a bit over the phone. Or if he can have a cell phone - they could video chat or text. Hyunni does have a phone in her hand constantly in her recent pictures? 

• Like 12

6 hours ago, spy booble said:

1 weeks bfore wookie enlist..if u guys keep investigated.."look like the girl wear a pearl earing" pic uploaded on 7 Aug.. then she keep silence and take move again on 13 Aug with suspicious caption"my messy baby hair" refering to someone..hehe

Suspicious Time>>>7-13 Aug  probability to start dating actually..that my thought!!the timing is the most possibility to make an affair

But..They have been dating on and off screen already chingus! I really caught them up at wrap up party..when i saw he touched hyunnii's hand intentions.. stare at her w/glowing eyes... emphasized me that Im right.. I thought that night while SP staff change the restaurant( I read somewhere)to watch SP's last episode wookie had confess his love and gave her "Stylus Necklace" definitely..coz tomorrow we've got shocked for Hyunii's Bomb w/ kissy face wearing necklace contrast w/the last night both just avoid each other..Started from that he never stop throws many hints...He wanna tell the world that he fall in love w/the precious gal NJH..She is mine.. and he keep quietly slowly tell us in any chance that why their expression so suspicious when they heard the name of each other...So this is my theory.. to sort out their Love Story!!:D

I prefer this song more than freesia:D

Very good theory you have here chingu! Now I will watch back the wrap up party video and analyze back...haha

• Like 13

1 minute ago, firsttimeshipper said:

I so love hyunnie! She is the sweetest thing I've seen. I can stare at her all day and won't get tired! ( i think I should stop coz I sound like an obssessed stalker! Haha) 

I was too crazy with SP especially with Hyunnie's outfits that I bought so much longsleeve blouses and blazers, cut my hair and did a full-bangs, waved my hair just to copy her! Hahahahah!! I know i'm very far from achieving her looks. But she dresses sooo well!! 

Okay now, I really sound crazy, don't I? Kkkk

Haha..but i think its okay because she is someone good that you can follow. Actually im also think about buying some cloth like her...hehehe. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, aa95 said:

Oh were those different resorts? My bad then!

I remember we concluded that the resort Hyunni and her family went to was different from the Aluu trip but we weren't sure if Mr.kangaroo's resort was the same as the Aluu one? 

Maybe you missed the post about it before but the Aluu trip, Hyunnie's family trip, and KW's trip are all on different resorts.

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, ara8 said:

Very good theory you have here chingu! Now I will watch back the wrap up party video and analyze back...haha

do you have a picture that JCW touches her hand in wrap up party? I thought they avoid each other?

My delulu mind tell me maybe bcoz lots of camera when he thought nothing focuses on them he intentionally touches her hand. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, malaya said:

My two cents on the bolded part.

Some HW directors are actually squeamish or uncomfortable directing or giving prep-talk to actors with regards to intimate or sexually explicit love scenes (SELs). In most cases the director provides the blocking and physical movement and activity of the actors and the objects in the scene. So oftentimes, the actors are given freedom to explore. Unless, the director feels that the actors needs specific guidance on how to do the intimate or SELs. This is true when say the actors are young and one or both of them do not have much experience on filming intimate scenes. So, when they discuss the scene, the actors may prefer that they be given specific directions or choreography as to how its going to be done. The director can also glean the comfort level of his actors on the intimate scenes during rehearsal or preparation and so its easier and less time consuming to break the scene down visually. Else, it will come out “too stylized” or overly "directed".  I think it’s more of internalization and for the actors to have an in-depth understanding of his/her character. So when they are ready to roll, his acting comes out natural and authentic.  In SP we are lucky to have two intuitive actors who give their all and more to their kissing. And we know there are true feelings involved because what we see and feel  and we witness of their reactions during the actual scenes and BTS goes beyond acting. With the drama (SP) live shooting, there's even more time pressure so the less wastage on footage the better.

Also, from what I’ve seen the script actually does not put into descriptive details like a romance novel for example in how the actors are going to execute or orchestrate the kissing or intimate scene.  Because that actually limits the visual artistry and inputs from the actors themselves. That’s why in the course of filming a movie or drama, the final shooting script will have script changes from the initial draft that are given to actors. Or, the director’s script will have visual breakdown and will be full of his scribbles and notes as the film progresses. He or the producer or actors themselves may decide not to do a particular scene in the script or the adlib or inputs the actors suggested based on the dailies or rushes makes the scene better and ties in with his vision. In the M&MS script for example, there a scene/line in the fight scene prior to the kiss about Jane destroying a golfing trophy (I think) and John quipped "don't do it honey I'm only safekeeping or something along that line for a year". Which I thought was funny and would provide comedic elements to the scene. But it was cut from the final movie scene or Liman prolly decided not to film that particular scene. 

Commonly when an actor sign on or during audition the casting panel/director or producers if they are present  or negotiations, they are quite upfront to the actor so they are in the know of what they are signing up for. This is even more critical for A-list actors or big names who specify or who are guaranteed creative approval on their contracts. The really A+++ even have director’s choice approval before they come on board.

I’m going to relate this to Mr. & Mrs. Smith because the actors pairing also had explosive chemistry (akin to NamJi) and I believe almost everyone from their grandparents to their dogs have seen this movie.  LOL! 

In page 81 of the script depicting the kissing scene after the fight. 

qXXe21.jpg

Actually the script is really fun to read with its witty dialog. For those interested, here’s the link (http://www.awesomefilm.com/script/mr_and_mrs_smith.pdf) to the script (I hope it’s OK to put the link). 

The first sentence is more of the action verb rather than being verbose with its flowery description of how it should come out. 
This is the cut of that particular scene in the movie - under spoiler (let me know if I should not embed directly and just put the link. 

Reveal hidden contents

Cannot remember if it was in the commentary (I would have to go look where I put my DVD) or BTS of M&MS where Jolie was seen holding a bunny and she and Brad Pitt was bantering/teasing about it or in an interview where Doug Liman (the director) mentioned about his awkwardness talking to the actors about the filming of the sex scenes. He narrated that to break the ice he told them about the nick-name given by an ex-girlfriend. You guessed it. His girl-friend called him Bunny. So he asked them if they’ve have the same experience and they said, “no”.  Hahaha! So he was teased about that and Jolie called him Bunny from that day onwards. LOL! By telling them about it (he felt embarrassed after) he said he somewhat lost sexual credibility to give them explicit details on how it should be done so he gave them all the freedom and inputs on how it should done. LOL! :lol:

So I can understand when NJH talked about the technical aspect of the kissing scene (and not the emotional aspect and how her heart fluttered, LOL!) and the pressure involve for it to come out pretty. Her asking whether they continue kissing until they reach the room is pretty sensible only that they teased her about it. LOL! And  I don’t doubt PD-nim allowed them the freedom to do what they are comfortable with because he recognizes that he has two actor whos are willing and comfortable with each other to film intimate scenes. And likewise, the actors esp. NJH being inexperienced trust her Oppa and PD-nim so she’s open to explore and level-up  her kissing experience.  

BTW, this is how a script with the director’s notes and visual breakdown looks like –

As i read your details explaination here (good job you have here)...i was analyzing some kdrama kiss scene as to compare. Especially for those passionate kiss scene because artist is still a normal human..there is some point they can be slip out and 'accidently' use true feeling in kiss scene.

I watch a married actor/actress doing kiss scene..non-married actor/actress..and all this kiss scene especially for 'passionate' one. You can see that sometimes they are forcing it, being too technical and obviously directed.

But in SP (while being a rational judge with rational mind..haha)..i can say my friends,at first they try to be technical but then they will swayyyyy into their own world..put much true feeling in there. It is too obvious JiJi..haha. 

This make me eager to wait for the dvd..in the 1st kiss scene, we get chance to look at bts after they finish shoot it..being shy here and there. But how about the 3rd kiss..we didnt get yet to see their response after all the shoot plus full shoot from start till the end.

I think i will be really crazy once i see those clip. Gahahah

7 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

do you have a picture that JCW touches her hand in wrap up party? I thought they avoid each other?

My delulu mind tell me maybe bcoz lots of camera when he thought nothing focuses on them he intentionally touches her hand. 

Im also trying to watch back and  look what our friends saw. But what im sure...they did not avoid each other because we could see that they always sit close to each other during the wrap up

• Like 14