[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

12 minutes ago, masthu said:

@lovethatlook you are making me go all delulu kekeke !!! so there might me a 1% chance that it was jagiya after all :D

Can we have a graduation ceremony once our ship gets married if the Almighty wills!

Graduated from NAM JI University - School of Excellence in IG and SOOMPI refreshing :glasses:

bwahaha :lol:

Yeah. Lets do that.  Then lets party hard and meet in korea

tumblr_mm0jz4bVsb1qaen0zo1_500.gif

gilmoregirls1.gif gif20.gif

• Like 18

17 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Yeah. Lets do that.  Then lets party hard and meet in korea

I dont want dating news but i want wookie and hyunnie to pull a songsong move and get married soon if the Almighty wills!

Just speaking about it is making me all emotional... Trust me chingu im gonna cry the entire day once I hear that they are getting married if the Almighty wills! Chincha! afterwards lets party! so im holding back my tears until that day...

Gonna steal your GIFs...

gif20.gif

tumblr_mm0jz4bVsb1qaen0zo1_500.gif

• Like 24

51 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

My parents and now my husband will be glad to know, I may not have been top 4 in school but heck im top 4 here in weekly contributors.

Thats a pretty big achievement LOL

LMAO!!! It is a big achievement. Congratulations to the Top 5!

37 minutes ago, masthu said:

GUYS CAN PUSH FOR 1000 PAGES TO CELEBRATE WOOKIE'S 100 DAYS AT MS??:wub:

No pressure on you guys just a suggestion... If we achieve 1000 pages we can be happy if we didn't thats fine as well :)

I think, we will reach 1000 pages within next week.  When is the 100th day? probably need to push to 1500 or 2000 pages.

• Like 16

17 hours ago, lizzywizzy said:

LMAO!!! It is a big achievement. Congratulations to the Top 5!

I think, we will reach 1000 pages within next week.  When is the 100th day? probably need to push to 1500 or 2000 pages.

Haha LOL thank you :blush:

ikr chingu! 1000... 1500... here we come :glasses:

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

You and Attriste, class President and Vice President. LOL. Better have those shipping speeches prepared.

Nooooo. I am not president, But ill be glad to be in the BYEONTAE I mean cheering squad!! 

Not me. I suck at shipping speeches, maybe Ill just bring placards with byeontae pictures of SP kisses :glasses:

18245836.gif

8678046.gif

Night, i mean morning. Its 3:00 am and i have work at 6!!! Ketchup later chingu

636040721062938814-576639739_3am.gif

• Like 9

11 hours ago, aladidah said:

Are @MoonlightSerenade @pauliza @aa95 @Hello_JIS @love4life @leeeeeecxstill here??? @mikmik @MonicaS @gracebkk @findi @chemistry143 @kyrajijinwho never fail to like every single post, are you ladies still here? OMGosh! I feel like i'm forgetting a few names @bonuibonui @nikih @Dingy Conk @Loyal_ss520 @ymmezari @spy booble @daliah @LorenHaze @Buldokand of course our resident gem @riririru. Forgive me If i've forgotten a few mentions....its been so very long. I'll remember to give a shout out the next time when it all comes back to me

dearie, welcome back:). Yes, iam still here:blush: Maybe not checking everyday, but definitely not going to leave:blush:

2 hours ago, daloula said:

I hope we stop sharing the friends and colleagues instagram activities on the forum. It's an open forum so anyone can go and share it in a much more vocal form after seeing it here. Plus they are not celebrities, imagine seeing your likes on instagram discussed by strangers on a forum.

TBH, it is very hard to distinguish what should/shouldnt be shared or discussed here.

But I 100% understand your point and advice. Considering the current chaos circumstance and crazy shippers on IG, speaking of myself, I wont bring any their friends or colleagues IG activities to this thread until things get back to normal. 

1 hour ago, ara8 said:

I think we have to wait a few months till all the shipper be more calm down and rasional...i cant say anything more. Some of them are so uncontrollable. Even some of rasional shipper has give so much advice..they keep doing it. This is a matter of time. Let us all enjoy what we have here..and understand each other. At least we are true shipper!!

Hope everything gets better. :)

• Like 21

Wohhh Mr. G:blush::heart: and Mr. Kangaroo too I like the page name whose comment he liked:blush:

Whole Gang is trolling us  well then bring it on :D

About few jiji shippers asking questions I do  agree its a matter of time before all this dies down. They are just getting emotional because they have to wait for 2 years but I hope they can stay clam and just spaazzz here.

And today I was checking Mr. Kangroo's IG we are pretty mature when it comes to shipping I found no JIJI linked photos that tagged him at least we are better than other ships who tag friends and relatives in their ship photos

Just hold it in JIJI/NamJI shippers even if we don't ask anything they will somehow end up giving us hints :D

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I went back to watch properly and Kyaaaaaa! You're right. I think either they or hyunni sort lost a little or her balance when she tried to lean down. Hahahahs. And Wookie was so quick with his reflexes, sorta protecting his girl that kind of feeling. LOL and the slow motion video doesn't help with him holding her hands there. Keke. It's like his hands knows her hands so well. #delulumodeon 

i have to rewatch it but last time i watched it i thought his hands were on the side of her body the whole time>> i remember when they turned his hand was already there, and then hyunnie leaned but lost her balance but his hand was already there to begin with. SPAZZZ

• Like 11

51 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

You and Attriste, class President and Vice President. LOL. Better have those shipping speeches prepared.

OMFG LMAO!!!!!!! It wasn't me! @aladidah you stalker! 

I thank NamJi for soulsucking kisses.. being my waking and sleeping, the source of my carpal tunnel...

ROFL I kennut. Win in Soompi Fail in Real Life *slaps forehead*

• Like 15

17 hours ago, minyakisya23 said:

Hi guyss i want to ask something. Is stylus SP sponsor or not? Coz i read many says its not but i just rewatched ep 40 and the stylus logo pop up in the end.

Yes stylus did sponsor  SP and you'll see the brand name being played after each drama episode ends. Btw ji chang wook is the endorser for Stylus :)

• Like 17

58 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

i have to rewatch it but last time i watched it i thought his hands were on the side of her body the whole time>> i remember when they turned his hand was already there, and then hyunnie leaned but lost her balance but his hand was already there to begin with. SPAZZZ

His other hand was there throughout when they were getting in position then they faced the wrong direction.. Then his hands was still on her body when they turned to the audience in the right direction.. Just that his other hand was holding onto her fingers and hands and not her wrist Hahahahah. I'm gg delulu cos of that and the slow motion video doesn't help. Keke. 

51 minutes ago, masthu said:

@babyval22 1000 here we come! Fighting!

You have very good eyes unnie chincha!!! :D

It wasn't me dearie! Hahaha. It was @lovethatlookwho shared that hyunni almost fell and @tomago who shares the hand holding. Hehe. I wish I was that sharp eye though. Hahahs! 

BTW, anyone who is following Njhxjcw account on ig? Is there something wrong with her account? I can't even find it anymore and I've been following her  since the beginning. It's really weird. Anyone knows about this? 

• Like 16

17 hours ago, babyval22 said:

His other hand was there throughout when they were getting in position then they faced the wrong direction.. Then his hands was still on her body when they turned to the audience in the right direction.. Just that his other hand was holding onto her fingers and hands and not her wrist Hahahahah. I'm gg delulu cos of that and the slow motion video doesn't help. Keke. 

It wasn't me dearie! Hahaha. It was @lovethatlookwho shared that hyunni almost fell and @tomago who shares the hand holding. Hehe. I wish I was that sharp eye though. Hahahs! 

BTW, anyone who is following Njhxjcw account on ig? Is there something wrong with her account? I can't even find it anymore and I've been following her  since the beginning. It's really weird. Anyone knows about this? 

haha really @lovethatlook and @tomago you guys have really good eyes kekeke...

Ikr i posted an IG video from that account to the thread and now the video has been taken down :( . Weiyoooo!

• Like 14