[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

Hyunie update!

Wow. she is indeed active.

I read it as something she wants to show to you know who about her whereabouts while he is away.

Its like she is doing a travel/personal journal tru IG. I bet she has more on her phone. I am sure she will have so many stories to tell him when he is discharged. 

#meloveyoulongtime #Ifeelthelove #missyoumore #missyoueveryday #illbewaiting

• Like 14

2 hours ago, shady01girl said:

Good Morning/Good evening everyone

its FRIDAY!!!!!!! woohoo. 

so i listened to that kangwoo video thanks to our special friend on here. and i agree that he sounded rude as well at some point. even in korean he would say certain things. i understand he is annoyed but like many of you said he could of ignored the questions all together. i mean his friend and Nam ji also ignored it. and i truly believe this isnt the first time chang wook was linked to one of his co-stars. so he should be used to these types of questions. you feel me?? 

every drama people always want to link the co-stars together. and if kang woo was friends with chang wook for over 10 years.....it happened before. just sayin. 

but i do hope people have more respect for him next time and try not to ask him questions that doesnt revolve around him. he doesnt know...and if he does he wouldnt say anything. he aint our friend. he is friends with chang wook.

anyways....i went to bed at 2AM and had to wake up at 530AM today....omg....damn SP drama. it still makes me want to watch the next episodes....like i dont already know what will happen next hahahaha 

LOL!! I feel you...

I think almost everybody here is like that 

Lets drink to that girlfriend and be happy. YOLO!!!

Related image Related image

Those minors who lurk here would be corrupted by all the kissing gif and BTS and what not in here...

I hope no more flies today

Image result

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

THANKS riririru chingu for trans it... haha...he so cute... nevermine go next time...:)

Not sure should I share this with you all... So I put it under spoiler...

Hide contents

Oh ya... I just check on Twitter... is on FIRE... Wookie korean fans now is on fire... as Jiji fans use those pic taken by his fans and crop out their logo when editing it... So now my Twitter timeline is full of Korean fans that scolding JiJi fans... I also don't know how to comment about it....haizzzz

Spoiler

I saw some on my tl also, it s a mess 

The fancafe issue + army fancafe issue + sending letter issue + jiji edit issue = BIG MESS lmao

• Like 14

So.. Somebody said something about some BTS, and cos my internet is working i went to watch it in HD woohoo...

And I kept watching more and more BTS and kinda forgot what the purpose of watching the BTS was for, mianhe chingu! :ph34r: What was I supposed to watch out for? HAHAHA.

Also since @ara8 asked a question on "when did they start", which I haven't thought about, I'm also asking a question of my own:

On JCW's soompi thread, it was stated that korean men are "allowed to choose their own enlistment dates and preferred military units".  (cr: willenette) I know Joo Won gave up the cushy Seoul Metropolitan Police allocation and chose to reassign to active military duty..

But "choose their enlistment date"... just got me thinking. Maybe, just maybe, he chose his date? I daren't go so far to imagine!!! :blink: my deluded brain is making up a whole story here blah!

• Like 16

18 hours ago, magoner said:

M goin crazy ...I have been staring at edit section for half an hour .... m so dumb I don't know how to remove it ...the struggle is real ....forgive me @masthu ....m so new to soompi ....

Trust me chingu I was far worse than you and totally lost when I was new over here. I saw Attriste unnie help you out. hope you got it?? Btw if you are using your mobile try clicking on the pic so that it gets highlighted and then use cut to delete the pic or GIF. Hope you find it handy later on :)

18 hours ago, drugrace said:

Hello everyone.. this is my first post..im quite new with this shipping forums.. been here as silent lurker, ive read all ur  observation and enjoyed reading it all. Im also amazed beyond my imagination on how lovely the chemistry of this two celebrity that i really find it hard to believe that they r not in a real relationship.. been watching all their bts somany times, even my instagram has been active because of them. Hahah! any news about them, i become so interested.. as ive watch the bts so many times trying to find any clues, i found something that i think an indication that they really have been dating even before the start of sp.. this is just my observation.. if u look closely on the first bts.. the first dirty but pretty scene, when jcw ask njh if his bf will see her in that state what will she do, look closely at her face reaction, try to watch it in slomo, she looks at jcw with a warning first before saying she will run away.,its like he's giving him a warning to dont joke like that or else they will be caught. Lol.. i think they have been dating right after they presented the award.. u can see hyunni liking post of jcw on the stylist account early feb and u can read latest interview of jcw thats been totally opposite of what he's been saying late dec 2016.. lastly the drawing of his ideal type, that was march right??.. i therefore conclude that it is really nam ji hyun he's painting on his mind, since she was his gf already.. thats why they were so comfortable with each other during the shooting of sp, remember the socks bts? I cant really fathom on how close they must have been to act like that. We all witness the difference of jcw, its like we witness his real self thru nam ji hyun..lol im really on delulu mode right now. But i really believe they are already dating before sp;);)

*HUGS POST*  :heart:

Welcome on board chingu! Where had you been all this time! Come lets spazz together! Love your theory chingu! Can i get on board as well???!! I need to check the very first BTS and get back to you. YES that socks BTS!!! Yesterday I was telling  @miss0115  that who on earth would behave like wookie did, showing off his socks to his costar hyunnie not once but twice unless you knew that person for years or you REALLY LIKE that person to let your inner child come out and now you say that they might have been dating since they presented the awards (JAN). So my delulu mind tells me that, for them to be that comfortable with each other they should have been close before SP which makes me think they were dating all along! That  drawing of his ideal type isnt helping me and of all the things you aren't helping either chinguya! Now your theory makes me think that wookie was the one who recommended hyunnie after those two actresses refused.

someone slap me chaebal..!!! 

18 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

if she is this active normally on IG, WTF was she doing when she went MIA *gapes at @daloula* I mean seriously! hahahaha My delulu mind is going haywire!

Hyunnie and her IG updates aren't helping us any bit. Now im going back to being all delulu as well and im thinking the very thing your delulu mind is telling you. how can we go to sleep with these thoughts running wild???!!!

#MIA #JEJU  #WITH WOOKIE  #ROMANTIC GETAWAY #WALKS DURING NIGHT TIME AT JEJU 

• Like 22

14 minutes ago, riririru said:
  Hide contents

I saw some on my tl also, it s a mess 

The fancafe issue + army fancafe issue + sending letter issue + jiji edit issue = BIG MESS lmao

I miss Jiwookie's ITS A MESS! Gifs.

But srsly, waeeeeeee? these people????? It is rather embarassing to be on an inconsiderate ship SIGH.

11 minutes ago, masthu said:

#MIA #JEJU  #WITH WOOKIE  #ROMANTIC GETAWAY #WALKS DURING NIGHT TIME AT JEJU 

More like #MIA #JEJU #WITH WOOKIE #FLUFFYWHITESHEETS #BOYFRIEND TSHIRT #BREAKFASTINBED

ok I need to sleep. I keep saying I'm gonna try start a new series but my obsession with our OTP is not helping at all :(

• Like 15

3 hours ago, malaya said:

BTW, this is how a script with the director’s notes and visual breakdown looks like –

This is a very informative post. Thank you. I love it!! :heart:

This acting business is surely intriguing and and at the same challenging. You have to make a connection to a person whom you might not like and that would be hard. Then, if you connect well with costars, in HW, they tend to develop love affairs which tend to make life complicated. Then there is the dilemma about privacy and paparazzi. So, I will be sourgraping, I am glad I live an ordinary life, no money but happy :D

• Like 14

18 hours ago, aladidah said:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

@sharreb @gglex6275 @masthu @songsongdiehard @attriste @babyval22 @Huntergal @lovethatlook @4nnlov3pink   

Oh how I've missed you ladies so so so so so so so much and that one lurker dude posing to be a girl, i missed you too and to all the fresh blood I meant newbies lol HEYYYYYY!!!  WELCOME!!!!

I've missed so much haven't I???? I'm not even going to attempt to backread except in search for some fanfic??? from one of our own in-house residents I hear??? @gglex6275 was that you??? hahahaha! can't wait to have a read.

I'm sorry but real life has not allowed me spazz like AT ALL *cries* I mean I missed ALL the good stuff like JCW shaving his head, JCW shipped to the prison army, NJH IG post with teary eyes and some red fish on her head!!!! Did I miss any other major thing??? uh and the worst part is I fear i might miss more *still crying* Don't want to bore you with the details but a lot of personal changes happening at the moment but good changes so I can't really complain. I'll try my best to pop in from time to time to spazz and not be so MIA like I've being. 

Hey to my other MIA lovelies who I miss so much too @valleryrose @stucked 

And to all for still keeping this thread ON FIRE after so many months *Kisses* THANK YOU!!! KAMSA!!! SARANGHAE!!!!      

Oh and is #Korea2019 is still happening??? Cos WOOHOOO if thats a YES

Hide contents

OMG long time no hear unnie!!! *hugs* :heart:

WE guys missed you!!! Kwenchana unnie?? :wub:

Good to have you back!!! kiyaaaa

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, solaire said:

I'm just going to throw in my 2 cents and say that JH wasn't in Jeju with JCW. If so, then Mr. Kang would have definitely met her and apparently that's not the case.

Very true. That jeju triip seemed like a  boys (?)  trip anyway. Motorcycle riding and such. But that doesn't mean that his friends didn't leave early. Maybe wookie went longer and his friends were there a few days and left and then hyunnie joined. Or they could have just enjoyed time in Seoul.

i remember in one of wookies interviews he aid rather than the place he thinks who u spend it with us more kmoeitant. So it's not like he cares for lace. He cares about people and he'd Ben just as happy spending it cleaning or preparing for MS while at his house with hyunnie.

• Like 14

44 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Seriously what happened to Jiji fans... for the past few days they have been out of control.... I was so proud about our ship to be one of the most mature ship I have ever come across ... All the shippers in the thread who have IG fan accounts or friends who have so can you kindly ask them to post messages that how immature,uncivilized and inconsiderate it is:confounded:

This is my first ship ever so I am quite sensitive about it right now so my apologies in advance if I offend anyone but I do feel that no one can understand me as much as you guys here... I hated other ships when they started acting in a immature way attacking other accounts with personal questions..for some reason I also started hating the actors involved in it too (which I understand was very immature of me) but now I realize how wrong I was... even I wanna shout and ask are they both dating??? but can't we just hold it back ... we are not only representing our ship but also the actors involved in it.. I am afraid that all these jcw njh attacks on family,friends account will affect our ship (please don't misunderstand me I am not trying to bring down the atmosphere here ) but I am sure njh and jcw care about their friends and family....so I kindly request all the fan account holders to please post a message about how to carefully ship without crossing the line frequently before its too late with Jcw enlisting in the army I can understand fans can get over emotional

Okay this is just my observation this maybe true or this maybe wrong but all these jiji shippers crossing the line has started recently so I am quite suspicious that they maybe anti's in the disguise of JIJI shippers because for me our jiji shippers were very well behaving

My comments are not directed towards all the jiji shippers I know many of us are upset about this it's just that because of few people we can't get the image of our ship tainted.

When the right time comes they will announce it themselves please respect them. If they are the actors you wish to see together this kind of behavior  will seriously not help us. In time like this they need our support and strength but how do you think they will feel when they find out we are the one who's causing most of the trouble.

We have our own posts,images,theories please refrain from editing or stealing some other fan accounts pics please... already many are insecure of our ship and I don't want all of them to revolt against us. Lets respect each other... that's what they say right "GIVE RESPECT TAKE RESPECT"

P.S: I know This is a very sensitive post I may have hurt  a few but please understand me that wasn't my intention. I just like our ship and people here a lot I don't want anyone to get hurt again I am sorry if I have offended anyone

To be honest, there is also a possibility of fake Jiji shippers trying to cause up a storm. Those  non jiji shippers can be insane and they seem to have a lot of time focusing on proving our ship wrong. Just throwing it out there. Our ship has been fine until recently and sometimes we get hiccups from fake jiji shippers so please don't blame all the jiji shippers! Hugs everyone! Stay strong!

• Like 22

11 hours ago, ara8 said:

Can I know what are you guys opinion for..

when they start dating actually? And why do you think like that? 

Because Im really curious and at the same Im having problem to decide when.

Please feel free to answer my question..the more the merrier..and let me say thank you in advance!!!!

1 week bfore wookie enlist..if u guys keep investigated.."look like the girl wear a pearl earing" pic uploaded on 7 Aug.. then she keep silence and take move again on 13 Aug with suspicious caption"my messy baby hair" refering to someone..hehe

Suspicious Time>>>7-13 Aug  probability to start dating actually..that my thought!!the timing is the most possibility to make an affair

But..They have been dating on and off screen already chingus! I really caught them up at wrap up party..when i saw he touched hyunnii's hand intentions.. stare at her w/glowing eyes... emphasized me that Im right.. I thought that night while SP staff change the restaurant( I read somewhere)to watch SP's last episode wookie had confess his love and gave her "Stylus Necklace" definitely..coz tomorrow we've got shocked for Hyunii's Bomb w/ kissy face wearing necklace contrast w/the last night both just avoid each other..Started from that he never stop throws many hints...He wanna tell the world that he fall in love w/the precious gal NJH..She is mine.. and he keep quietly slowly tell us in any chance that why their expression so suspicious when they heard the name of each other...So this is my theory.. to sort out their Love Story!!:D

20066780_1385768441506310_83533846639678

I prefer this song more than freesia:D

• Like 22

13 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

To be honest, there is also a possibility of fake Jiji shippers trying to cause up a storm. Those  non jiji shippers can be insane and they seem to have a lot of time focusing on proving our ship wrong. Just throwing it out there. Our ship has been fine until recently and sometimes we get hiccups from fake jiji shippers so please don't blame all the jiji shippers! Hugs everyone! Stay strong!

Not blaming all JIJI shippers my friend that's why I did mention in my post that " My comments are not directed towards all the jiji shippers along with the possibility of non shippers doing it " to avoid any sort of misunderstanding

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

Not blaming all JIJI shippers my friend that's why I did mention in my post that " My comments are not directed towards all the jiji shippers" to avoid any sort of misunderstanding

Didnt catch that part chingu! Sorry about that!

• Like 6