[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

52 minutes ago, attriste said:

Wahahaha I don't have an office job but I got those nice white long blouses she wore ha. And also I have never used lipstick before this but now I have 3 duo-tone ones much like what she used. Also legit crushing on her hair. 

Morning errbady! 

Haha. I love her hair! It's always so perfect!

And not to mention her handbags too but some of them are so expensive!:crazy:

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Who needs Mr Kangaroo when we got Mr Guitar. I have a soft spot for him and he his can do with new hairdo look.

Edit: so he doesn't follow her but stalks her. I totally get it! And I love it. And yes please Mr G alone IG users.

Pick one:D

1) One of his friends likes Hyunnie'post, so he see it as well?

2) He finds it from Explore function?

3) He searches her ID?

14 minutes ago, aa95 said:

Ahh I forgot who Mr.Guitar is! Lol I need to make an Instagram account so it'll be easier to keep track of everything JiJi. 

Is he the one that followed and then unfollowed NJH? 

Wookie's assistant. Now he is looking after Wookie's dog. 

Yes, it is him

4 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

oooh. that is cool. which pic was it?

The one with bee tattoo

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

Pick one:D

1) One of his friends likes Hyunnie'post, so he see it as well?

2) He finds it from Explore function?

3) He searches her ID?

Wookie's assistant. Now he is looking after Wookie's dog. 

Yes, it is him

The one with bee tattoo

maybe the bee has special meaning??? ....ooops. delululand here I come

• Like 15

On 17/08/2017 at 11:35 PM, f8te said:

Hahahaahaha trueee. 

Me too. I focused on the necklace, the bracelet haha even checked if she's still wearing the anklet lol

she's so pretty. The kind of pretty that really grows on you haha

-------

Saw this on  ig, ctto

based on the pictures they posted, i also noticed before that initially they were next to or near each other but when the other casts squeezed in, they eventually got separated.

Great eyes dearie! Gahh. -I think not only were they standinf together, those few frames before also kinda showed that they were sticking around with each other too! 

14 hours ago, Huntergal said:

When you're not with Bae...

When you're with Bae....

I just realised the laughter wookie had right at the end when hyunni stops the bicycle! Heheh. 

2 hours ago, solaire said:

I'm just going to throw in my 2 cents and say that JH wasn't in Jeju with JCW. If so, then Mr. Kang would have definitely met her and apparently that's not the case.

Actually I also don't think hyunni was in Jeju with the boy gang too. I'm also wondering if wookie was in Jeju that long. What I'm thinking is they might have gone somewhere after Wookie went to Jeju for a while. 

54 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

this @0:15 

That face. Why didn't I noticed that before? She did make a short stare at him before answering him. Keke. Wonder what was that for. Muahahahah! 

@firsttimeshipper  @byfreesia @minyakisya23 welcome to o our Haven dearies! So good to have fana joining us! Hehe. Welcome aboard and spazz away! :D

@malaya thank you for the superb information dearie! Its very interesting, the info that you have!  Gah! I've always been wondering about the points you mentioned so it's really great to hear more details about it! 

@aladidah you're back dearie!!! Missed your presence like crazy! Hehe. Whatever it is that you're working on, fighting! Of course it's a yes! On the day namji announces their wedding, so gonna start planning! Hahahahs! 

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

don't overthink about it, don't bring it out the thread.

I don't know what's the meaning of the comments. but the ID he liked:ph34r:

It say "please read my message" 

Why.....are....these.....people....sending....him

...dms.....

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, Hello_JIS said:

don't overthink about it, don't bring it out the thread.

I don't know what's the meaning of the comments. but the ID he liked:ph34r:

OMG.... now he could be lurking in here........ OMO OMO

Kangwoo come out!!

gals would be like...

Image result

4 minutes ago, riririru said:

It say "please read my message" 

Why.....are....these.....people....sending....him

...dms.....

IKR, maybe they have a crush on him

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, daloula said:

I think so too well I hope so. This whole Jiji shippers craziness is so embarrassing, I feel like jumping ship because of it...We started so well with that notice asking people not to tag JCW and NJH and then at one point people started sharing ridiculous theories to link the two on IG and harassing their families and friends. I wonder if some people just started to watch the drama or the BTS?

Same. I was actually thinking about turning in my Jiji shipper card earlier this morning because I don't want to be included in a ship where some of the shippers are beyond delusional and w/o an ounce of common courtesy.

• Like 22