[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hello everyone.. this is my first post..im quite new with this shipping forums.. been here as silent lurker, ive read all ur  observation and enjoyed reading it all. Im also amazed beyond my imagination on how lovely the chemistry of this two celebrity that i really find it hard to believe that they r not in a real relationship.. been watching all their bts somany times, even my instagram has been active because of them. Hahah! any news about them, i become so interested.. as ive watch the bts so many times trying to find any clues, i found something that i think an indication that they really have been dating even before the start of sp.. this is just my observation.. if u look closely on the first bts.. the first dirty but pretty scene, when jcw ask njh if his bf will see her in that state what will she do, look closely at her face reaction, try to watch it in slomo, she looks at jcw with a warning first before saying she will run away.,its like he's giving him a warning to dont joke like that or else they will be caught. Lol.. i think they have been dating right after they presented the award.. u can see hyunni liking post of jcw on the stylist account early feb and u can read latest interview of jcw thats been totally opposite of what he's been saying late dec 2016.. lastly the drawing of his ideal type, that was march right??.. i therefore conclude that it is really nam ji hyun he's painting on his mind, since she was his gf already.. thats why they were so comfortable with each other during the shooting of sp, remember the socks bts? I cant really fathom on how close they must have been to act like that. We all witness the difference of jcw, its like we witness his real self thru nam ji hyun..lol im really on delulu mode right now. But i really believe they are already dating before sp;);)

• Like 23

lol! welcome @drugrace :) *goes back to bts* at this rate i'll never watch anything else cos everyday we all have something new to say hahaha.

20 minutes ago, magoner said:

M goin crazy ...I have been staring at edit section for half an hour .... m so dumb I don't know how to remove it ...the struggle is real ....forgive me @masthu ....m so new to soompi ....

@magoner, just click on the pic and backspace :)

6 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Hyunie update!

thank you!!

Is it just me or all I could think of was, wow now I know how close Wookie was to her neck.. so... alluring. *runs away and hides*

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, drugrace said:

Hello everyone.. this is my first post..im quite new with this shipping forums.. been here as silent lurker, ive read all ur  observation and enjoyed reading it all. Im also amazed beyond my imagination on how lovely the chemistry of this two celebrity that i really find it hard to believe that they r not in a real relationship.. been watching all their bts somany times, even my instagram has been active because of them. Hahah! any news about them, i become so interested.. as ive watch the bts so many times trying to find any clues, i found something that i think an indication that they really have been dating even before the start of sp.. this is just my observation.. if u look closely on the first bts.. the first dirty but pretty scene, when jcw ask njh if his bf will see her in that state what will she do, look closely at her face reaction, try to watch it in slomo, she looks at jcw with a warning first before saying she will run away.,its like he's giving him a warning to dont joke like that or else they will be caught. Lol.. i think they have been dating right after they presented the award.. u can see hyunni liking post of jcw on the stylist account early feb and u can read latest interview of jcw thats been totally opposite of what he's been saying late dec 2016.. lastly the drawing of his ideal type, that was march right??.. i therefore conclude that it is really nam ji hyun he's painting on his mind, since she was his gf already.. thats why they were so comfortable with each other during the shooting of sp, remember the socks bts? I cant really fathom on how close they must have been to act like that. We all witness the difference of jcw, its like we witness his real self thru nam ji hyun..lol im really on delulu mode right now. But i really believe they are already dating before sp;);)

Hi chingu..welcome to JIJI world!! Haha..great post, you make me to watch again the bts:tongue:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, ara8 said:

Wahh..she so cool..very 'down to earth' person. Cheap flight, just stay in hostel, ride on public bus, just walk here and there. Maybe if I one day Im in Korea..I might did not realise that my favorite actress is just walking beside me. 

Now, suddenly she active again in her insta..haha. please stop making my delulu mind getting wilder Ji Hyun ssi...hihihi

IKRRRR..  She is such  a humble person.  Sometimes I want to keep her for myself.. Lol

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

IKRRRR..  She is such  a humble person.  Sometimes I want to keep her for myself.. Lol

Be patient my friend..you cannot because she's already taken by someone. Should I tell who that person?:wink: haha

• Like 18

10 hours ago, solaire said:

I was to post this earlier this week, but it accidentally got erased so I'm just posting it now. So, a few days ago I was talking to my sister about Jiji and told her about three major events post SP (keep in mind that my sister hasn't finished watching SP and she hasn't watched any of the BTS videos). The first event that I told her about was Wookie's Section TV interview and how he named JH as the co-star that will be first to visit him in the army. My sister's response was that he's definitely single, if not then he wouldn't have name-dropped JH on national television. She also said that he could have taken the easy route by saying, "I don't know" to avoid any misunderstandings. Now, the second event that I mentioned was the Jiscovery concert and how he confessed that he'll continue to love the girl even after he's out of the army. This led my sister to believe that JCW and JH are still not an item and that perhaps they'll start dating once he's completed his military service. She also stated that she can picture JH waiting for him since she comes off as patient, and that thanks to her lack of dating experience it won't make much of a difference for her to wait 2 yrs for him. Lastly, I told her about the Stylus necklace and his interview about having a gift prepared when asking a girl out. Not surprisingly, she was shocked by this "coincidence." In fact, she's now 99% convinced they're dating.

It looks like for both shippers and non-shippers the Stylus necklace is the most solid piece of evidence that points to Jiji couple being real XD

Oh yeah, that necklace has a lot of significance for Bong Hee. So to use it and post it as NJH... HMMMM, does not take a genius right?

• Like 15

Can I know what are you guys opinion for..

when they start dating actually? And why do you think like that? 

Because Im really curious and at the same Im having problem to decide when.

Please feel free to answer my question..the more the merrier..and let me say thank you in advance!!!!

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, riririru said:

#Tongyeong #HanSanDaeCheopStreet #Geoje #StickerTattoo #HyotographerLookingNaturalInNaturalWorld

Since we have to leave to Geoje today, we were wandering around with our backpacks all day like #backpackers!

The sweat pouring out like crazy.

Just thinking about it make me feel hottt!

But still we arrived well at Geoje!! Tomorrow is the day we are going back!

I hope (i/we) can do well and safely until the last(day)!!

if she is this active normally on IG, WTF was she doing when she went MIA *gapes at @daloula* I mean seriously! hahahaha My delulu mind is going haywire!

• Like 20

Jumpping in one more time B)

30 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

if she is this active normally on IG, WTF was she doing when she went MIA *gapes at @daloula* I mean seriously! hahahaha My delulu mind is going haywire!

Excellent point!! Why was she so quiet before but so active now. So suspicious...

45 minutes ago, riririru said:

#Tongyeong #HanSanDaeCheopStreet #Geoje #StickerTattoo #HyotographerLookingNaturalInNaturalWorld

Since we have to leave to Geoje today, we were wandering around with our backpacks all day like #backpackers!

The sweat pouring out like crazy.

Just thinking about it make me feel hottt!

But still we arrived well at Geoje!! Tomorrow is the day we are going back!

I hope (i/we) can do well and safely until the last(day)!!

Thank you @riririru-chan for the translations. She didn't mention more about the bee (fake) tatoo? How curious. I wonder why a bee? :tongue:

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Wow...our active hyunie is back..today she is so active...hahaha... that sticker tattoo is so cool... Glad to see her enjoying vacation... CD

@riririru Harry potter boys mention about Wookie...

His thought after watching Slumdog  Millionaire (recommended by wook when they were filming SP)

Spoiler

Aww he didnt get to play at waterpark during this summer break because of his schedule:( poor baby:(

• Like 24

1 minute ago, riririru said:

His thought after watching Slumdog  Millionaire (recommended by wook when they were filming SP)

Hide contents

Aww he didnt get to play at waterpark during this summer break because of his schedule:( poor baby:(

THANKS riririru chingu for trans it... haha...he so cute... nevermine go next time...:)

Not sure should I share this with you all... So I put it under spoiler...

Spoiler

Oh ya... I just check on Twitter... is on FIRE... Wookie korean fans now is on fire... as Jiji fans use those pic taken by his fans and crop out their logo when editing it... So now my Twitter timeline is full of Korean fans that scolding JiJi fans... I also don't know how to comment about it....haizzzz

• Like 20