[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

This sound interesting :lol: .

By the way ,the suspicious necklace were came together with the WISHING RING (As stated on Stylus's hashtag ) .

Asked if he was to meet a girl he likes, how will he confess. This question causes all to be curious and concerned. "I am not the type to beat around the bush, will be direct, honest, frank confession. Convey my sincerity to the other, communicating process is much faster. Will honestly say "I like you". I feel this is the most effective confession. Although having a great gift on hand at that moment should make the other happier (laugh) 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, firsttimeshipper said:

I so love hyunnie! She is the sweetest thing I've seen. I can stare at her all day and won't get tired! ( i think I should stop coz I sound like an obssessed stalker! Haha) 

I was too crazy with SP especially with Hyunnie's outfits that I bought so much longsleeve blouses and blazers, cut my hair and did a full-bangs, waved my hair just to copy her! Hahahahah!! I know i'm very far from achieving her looks. But she dresses sooo well!! 

Okay now, I really sound crazy, don't I? Kkkk

I'm the same about the clothes! The number of long-sleeve shirts and blazers that I own kept increasing while watching the show. Hahaha:lol:

• Like 13

1 minute ago, findingserendipity said:

I think I'll be forever backreading, so just sending hugs to y'all because I bet we're all probably on the same boat... err.. ship!:lol: Happy Friday/weekend!:D

U know what I think even after they announce their dating status and then their marriage I think I will follow them forever. That's how much I love this couple. It's a first and last for me this couple.

• Like 19

18 hours ago, aladidah said:

Are @MoonlightSerenade @pauliza @aa95 @Hello_JIS @love4life @leeeeeecxstill here??? @mikmik @MonicaS @gracebkk @findi @chemistry143 @kyrajijinwho never fail to like every single post, are you ladies still here? OMGosh! I feel like i'm forgetting a few names @bonuibonui @nikih @Dingy Conk @Loyal_ss520 @ymmezari @spy booble @daliah @LorenHaze @Buldokand of course our resident gem @riririru. Forgive me If i've forgotten a few mentions....its been so very long. I'll remember to give a shout out the next time when it all comes back to me

Happy Saturday..and

Morning!!everyone..Im still b here..Glad to heard you back chingus!..to b honestly I try to sigh out off this thread and come back my own reality coz lack of sleep along SP aired till now. I cant move even our boi entered army..but our gal still move on that why our forum never sleep..keep spazzing all day all night lol..My oppa "Lee joon gi"in criminal mind must of necessity be postponed:tongue:...See!!What did u done w/me JIJI??Haha:DIm not even to ship any k-star..It not make sense for me..I thought they just did a great job to make us get the most satisfy..no way this celeb will end up together..I kept thinking like this but..Im wrong chingus!! 

Thisss..kinda cant fake!!!

My fav(Fmv)..Im her fan.. she created a beautiful mv with a nice background music..her stuff so amazing.The ordinary Love Should b represent with the good song like this..Really touches me!!Let's check it out chingus!!:D

• Like 21

28 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Happy Saturday..and

Morning!!everyone..Im still b here..Glad to heard you back chingus!..to b honnestly I try to sigh out off this thread and come back my own reality coz lack of sleep along SP aired till now. I cant move even our boi entered army..but our gal still move on that why our forum never sleep..keep spazzing all day all night lol..My oppa "Lee joon gi"in criminal mind must of necessity be postponed:tongue:...See!!What did u done w/me JIJI??Haha:DIm not even to ship any k-star..It not make sense for me..I thought they just did a great job to make us get the most satisfy..no way this celeb will end up each other..I kept thinking like this but..Im wrong chingus!! 

Thisss..kinda cant fake!!

My fav(Fmv)..Im her fan.. she created a beautiful mv with a nice background music..her staff so amazing.The ordinary Love Should b represent with the good song like this..Really touches me!!Let's check it out chingus!!:D

1.04-1.06!! I din notice he was holding her right hand when they turned ard to face the audience!! Wae? U din really have to hold her hand cos it's not part of the routine ya know? :wink:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

do you have a picture that JCW touches her hand in wrap up party? I thought they avoid each other?

My delulu mind tell me maybe bcoz lots of camera when he thought nothing focuses on them he intentionally touches her hand. 

HERE WE GO..Chingus!!!:D

wPPiY9y.gif&key=b2eb3eb527ec88c8035a750c

• Like 24

2 hours ago, ara8 said:

Haha..but i think its okay because she is someone good that you can follow. Actually im also think about buying some cloth like her...hehehe. 

1 hour ago, findingserendipity said:

I'm the same about the clothes! The number of long-sleeve shirts and blazers that I own kept increasing while watching the show. Hahaha:lol:

Wahahaha I don't have an office job but I got those nice white long blouses she wore ha. And also I have never used lipstick before this but now I have 3 duo-tone ones much like what she used. Also legit crushing on her hair. 

Morning errbady! 

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

Wahahaha I don't have an office job but I got those nice white long blouses she wore ha. And also I have never used lipstick before this but now I have 3 duo-tone ones much like what she used. Also legit crushing on her hair. 

Morning errbady! 

morning!

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, tomago said:

1.04-1.06!! I din notice he was holding her right hand when they turned ard to face the audience!! Wae? U din really have to hold her hand cos it's not part of the routine ya know? :wink:

LOL. she almost trip, good thing he is an action star, he had quick reflexes. Princess automatically put her hand on his for balance. AAAw, these 2 :D:D

Image result for suspicious partner kiss gifs

• Like 22

7 hours ago, aladidah said:

Are @MoonlightSerenade @pauliza @aa95 @Hello_JIS @love4life @leeeeeecxstill here??? @mikmik @MonicaS @gracebkk @findi @chemistry143 @kyrajijinwho never fail to like every single post, are you ladies still here? OMGosh! I feel like i'm forgetting a few names @bonuibonui @nikih @Dingy Conk @Loyal_ss520 @ymmezari @spy booble @daliah @LorenHaze @Buldokand of course our resident gem @riririru. Forgive me If i've forgotten a few mentions....its been so very long. I'll remember to give a shout out the next time when it all comes back to me

I'm here!!! It's had been so long did not hear from you...glad you is back!!! 

3 hours ago, aa95 said:

This is really good to hear! It's great that he's eating well and his colleagues seem to like him to give him that nickname! I was worried if he'd get bullied or something for being famous.

But my question is - did the fan mention how her brother found out? His friend is in that division okay but did his friend call home? More interesting would be if his friend called his friend because that's not a family call. Is he like a higher up? I thought the recruits didn't get access to a phone during boot camp? Maybe they do? I personally thought that rule was too strict and unfair. 

Maybe the recruits get to access a phone after training hours? Because I remember reading somewhere that even if there is a rule like "no cellphone" - in practice and reality some bases are lenient.

I hope that's the case cause then they can at least talk a bit over the phone. Or if he can have a cell phone - they could video chat or text. Hyunni does have a phone in her hand constantly in her recent pictures? 

I also not sure...as she did not mention it... but I think the recruits will have some time to make a call...as I watch the Korean Variety show-real man, they can make a call...

• Like 17