[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

56 minutes ago, minyakisya23 said:

Hi guyss i want to ask something. Is stylus SP sponsor or not? Coz i read many says its not but i just rewatched ep 40 and the stylus logo pop up in the end.

Yes Stylus sponsor for SP drama but if you were referring to the Prop necklace posted by NJH  in her ig ,she did not tag Stylus in her post .And she mentioned in her vlive that was a gift but she did not mention from whom.

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Welcome back @aladidah:wub: .

Me too @babyval22 I am also looking for njhxjcw ig & seem that ig has gone .I am a big fan of that ig tho..

I am too. She's very nice and very rational. And the last we heard she said she's able to update back.. Dunno what happened now.. 

Hello @njhxjcw ig account owner! If you're seeing this can you PM me to let me know how we can find u again? (: I'm a big fan of yours! 

• Like 15

12 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!!!!! You missed our send off gift to Wookie 814 pages for his enlistment on 8/14. We did it before he officially got in his station. Glad that you are baaaacccckkkkk!!! You have so much to catch up on and so much to contribute too. You need to camp, no pressure LOL! Nice to have you on board again!!

There was what now??!?!?!?! gift sending?!?!?!? *goes to pg 814* Awwwww! I missed all that *cries* I'm so proud of you ladies. I'm glad to be back even if for a short while at least :blush:

2 hours ago, attriste said:

OMFG LMAO!!!!!!! It wasn't me! @aladidah you stalker! 

I thank NamJi for soulsucking kisses.. being my waking and sleeping, the source of my carpal tunnel...

ROFL I kennut. Win in Soompi Fail in Real Life *slaps forehead*

giphy.gif

58 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Welcome back @aladidah:wub: .

Me too @babyval22 I am also looking for njhxjcw ig & seem that ig has gone .I am a big fan of that ig tho..

Wait what?!?!?!? Is njhxjcw ig gone?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please say it isn't so. She was like our Sherlock Holmes 

14 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

LOL!!! *hugs you* Thank you chingu! I am here just been a bit busy with RL these days and can only jump in to catch snippets and comment on snippets lol! Mianhe! I will be back full on next week as things settle down, yes! I cannot wait! LOL!!! So much to catch up on! But happy you are back and popping! We definitely need to all pop in on our thread to keep things cleaned and on regular programming ... lol! Enjoy your day love!

Oh I'm right there with you with the whole RL thing. I'm delighted you'll be back next week... I'll try my best to pop in from time to time too *please rl have mercy on me and allow me spazz*

1 hour ago, Buldok said:

@aladidah Yes, me too here. It's so nice to see you again chingu. Welcome back!!! :blush:

Thank you dearie, Its good to be back :blush:

• Like 10

15 hours ago, aladidah said:

ahahaha!!! @attriste darling!!!**hugs** naneun kwenchana....I've just been super busy with real life and will still busy for a while :mellow:but everything is A OK! Are you back from the hills, mountain, valley and back to civilization now?!?!?!? OMG! Do you remember the days when i had to hide in the bathroom just to watch JCW and NJH's VLives and listen to both of them yap just about anything including tomatoes while you were stuck on the mountain top trying your very best to get signal so you wouldn't miss a thing?!?!?!?! yes even JCW talking about tomatoes hahahahaha*wipes tears* sigh! those were the days...Wait wasn't that just last month? why does it feel like eons ago??? and where is @genxvoff to?

Bwahahaha that feels so long ago! Cries. We wasted our youth and time spazzing so hard.. hahaha. Leeching wifi from the campsite chatting with you who was perpetually stuck in the toilet...I'm back! But different time zone now! Alas our babies are gone and their friends are guarded cries... well one is gone and the other is going.

Now the days are long gone and my life is empty. Maybe I need real life :( today is a pretty slow shipping day, maybe it's time to finally start on another show hahahaah. 

One day at a time!! @valleryrose has been away longer than you have been! Ahhhhhhh. 

Edit; I've been reading old posts before page 100 OH THE GLORY DAYS :( Truly its hard. Remember we all were like c'mon c'mon give us some post-SP interaction? And then we forgot all about it cos of ALL DA BOMBS THEY DROPPED?

But now that the bombs have settled and captain is in the army, I just feel kinda sad that we had none post-SP interaction SOBZZZZ. I miss them babies.

Ok tryna get back to real life furreal.

Edited by attriste
added spazz
  • Like 19

17 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Well if this has been translated correctly and chemistry is important to him well he surely has found the right girl for him. Sorry I love watching this so sharing it

Thanks to IG poster.

I loved watching this too chingu! He looks so serious trying to think of his ideal type. Keke. Has chemistry with him, on the same wavelength. Enough said. Thanks for sharing dearie! *muakies!*

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I loved watching this too chingu! He looks so serious trying to think of his ideal type. Keke. Has chemistry with him, on the same wavelength. Enough said. Thanks for sharing dearie! *muakies!*

I like it that he's so serious! Like some people are pretty flippant and just come up with a general answer but he looked pretty serious and sincere. Oy @waveoflove I feel like Bong Hee 7 minutes and my resolve falters. HUHUHU.

Isst D5 or D6? Does Wookie have weekends off during Basic training? Bleh. These two are on with their lives.. OH someone asked about phones right? I think its 1 mobile per bunk of 8-10 men. But pretty happy they can contact the outside world so quickly already. I wonder if mobiles are totally banned.. I read somewhere it depends on the bases and as long as you don't bring them to "work" they'll turn a blind eye. Owells. Backreading.

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, attriste said:

I like it that he's so serious! Like some people are pretty flippant and just come up with a general answer but he looked pretty serious and sincere. Oy @waveoflove I feel like Bong Hee 7 minutes and my resolve falters. HUHUHU.

Isst D5 or D6? Does Wookie have weekends off during Basic training? Bleh. These two are on with their lives.. OH someone asked about phones right? I think its 1 mobile per bunk of 8-10 men. But pretty happy they can contact the outside world so quickly already. I wonder if mobiles are totally banned.. I read somewhere it depends on the bases and as long as you don't bring them to "work" they'll turn a blind eye. Owells. Backreading.

Yup! That's why I love what he said here. Serious is good when it comes to such things. He was thinking about it hard. Such a cutie. Hahahs. These 2 and my :wub:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

I am too. She's very nice and very rational. And the last we heard she said she's able to update back.. Dunno what happened now.. 

Hello @njhxjcw ig account owner! If you're seeing this can you PM me to let me know how we can find u again? (: I'm a big fan of yours! 

She made her account private.  May be that's y u cudnt find her.  She will be back soon.. 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

She made her account private.  May be that's y u cudnt find her.  She will be back soon.. 

I thought it was private last week then she came back. This time round is completely "user not found".

anyway because we were going Gaga over BongHee's fashion yesterday:

https://w2beauty.com/2017/06/makeup-look-in-suspicious-partner/

Hehe. Sigh. Watch BTS or watch new show? Life is hard. 

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

If she made her account private ,her followers still can find her account but this time her ig totally gone ..thats weird because she just updated her ig by yesterday ..

• Like 17

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I found yesterday evening that @njhxjcw ig has gone after she just back to update and i just comment a couple hrs.. im so curious why she decided to close her IG acc...she didnt set private but its permanent quit chingus..I regret that i never seen the best edit and good investigate like her before...everything she did for JiJi is precious.I hope she will sign in with a new acc.Hey!!!@njhxjcw i will wait for u JiJi need u pls come back gal!!!:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 23

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

Yes Stylus sponsor for SP drama but if you were referring to the Prop necklace posted by NJH  in her ig ,she did not tag Stylus in her post .And she mentioned in her vlive that was a gift but she did not mention from whom.

Yeahhhh! Watt a coincidence!!Stylus Necklace will be very significant for their Relationship.Rewatch carefully clip NJH was wearing necklace u can see the shine Ruby pendant its not located in usually way but she intended show it to easy capture sight..hahaha Seem our gal wanna make somebody'heart flutters..ieee!!Mean gal-_-:D

• Like 15

1 minute ago, spy booble said:

Yeahhhh! Watt a coincidence!!Stylus Necklace will be very significant for their Relationship.Rewatch carefully clip NJH was wearing necklace u can see the shine Ruby pendant it not located in usually way but she intended show it to easy capture sight..hahaha Seem our gal wanna make somebody'heart flutters..ieee!!Mean gal-_-:D

This thought came into my mind wen I first saw her post. The way she tilted her head,  the necklace was supposed to be in the other side but she kinda exposed it..  Charesso ji hyun-ah.. 

• Like 13