[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

5 hours ago, aa95 said:

I hope that's the case cause then they can at least talk a bit over the phone. Or if he can have a cell phone - they could video chat or text. Hyunni does have a phone in her hand constantly in her recent pictures? 

Hahahs. Phone calls and text shld be okie. Dun think video calls is allowed though. Not sure about Korea but in SG, my brother was allowed to have a non camera phone with them. But they're usually too busy with training to have time to msg at night too. According to my bro, they're too tired by the end of the night that they just want to sleep cos they have an early start the next day too. 

2 hours ago, tomago said:

1.04-1.06!! I din notice he was holding her right hand when they turned ard to face the audience!! Wae? U din really have to hold her hand cos it's not part of the routine ya know? :wink:

2 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

LOL. she almost trip, good thing he is an action star, he had quick reflexes. Princess automatically put her hand on his for balance. AAAw, these 2 :D:D

This! I didn't notice this before! Did she almost trip thata why he was holding her hands? His other hand was already supporting her alr right? Gahhhh.y heart fluttered cos of the hand holding! Hahahah! 

1 hour ago, aa95 said:

Ahh I forgot who Mr.Guitar is! Lol I need to make an Instagram account so it'll be easier to keep track of everything JiJi. 

Is he the one that followed and then unfollowed NJH? 

Yes he was was! 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Hello_JIS said:

Guys, Mr G liked the latest post from Hyunnie on IG. :D

But let's just be cool, don't horrify him:glasses:

omo omo! i saw that too! and Mr. G doesn't follow hyunnie on IG. I wonder how he saw it? suspicious much!!! either from the hashtags, but come on. i bet he looked her up! he probably looks at her IG but just doesn't follow XD

1 hour ago, aa95 said:

Ahh I forgot who Mr.Guitar is! Lol I need to make an Instagram account so it'll be easier to keep track of everything JiJi. 

Is he the one that followed and then unfollowed NJH? 

yeah, some people said he used to follow her but he doesnt follow her right now

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

This! I didn't notice this before! Did she almost trip thata why he was holding her hands? His other hand was already supporting her alr right? Gahhhh.y heart fluttered cos of the hand holding! Hahahah! 

Yeah. The BGM is so apt too... "Im falling" made me laugh :tongue:

reposting from @tomago  @1.04-1.06

• Like 16

On 8/18/2017 at 0:36 AM, malaya said:

Okay, back reading pages that I greatly missed.   

Just want to give my 2-cents worth on some things already discussed.

I think this could be true during the old studio system in old HW. It's also possible if both NJH and CJW are exclusive contract stars of the network/production company (in this case SBS). But from what I see it will be counter-productive for SBS' fan-centric business strategy (distribution and other revenue streams).

Most entertainment and media companies have shifted from the traditional strategy of developing content solely to attract the largest audience for advertising revenues and other traditional streams. Notice that SBS Catch-nim had been very actively engaged with fans because they understand that direct-to-consumer business is the way to go and has been very effective (for their business) and will command substantial strategic advantages. Particularly, SBS has been very active in catering to the fans specifically to the fans of the drama and they want the fans to remain passionate (and translates that to spending) and for that passion and loyalty of SP (and the actors/production team behind it) to spill over their other contents/dramas offerings. SBS wants to drive fan value - now fans may be blind at time or choose to suspend disbelief but they are not entirely gullible. When they found out these were all just a marketing ploy? In South Korean culture, and from a country that was just beset with a political scandal that stretches to big businesses in SK? And a very demanding but lucrative international market? Welcome to a potential PR nightmare of gargantuan proportions. Heads will definitely roll from the top. Not to mention the actors involve and IMO ill-advised if their management allows that particular provision to be in the contract and put their artists in career damaging position. So yeah, I would contend the odds are against it.

Thank you for this great find. I'm reposting the video because its credible material for reference on NamJi kisses for all to see and measure. LOL!

@malaya i feel like kissing you unnie!!! :heart:

Thank you unnie!!! Sry had to cut your post inorder to keep it clean! It irks me when  Anti's who go on and say crap that the BTS were for ratings, they edited the BTS in a way that the SP actor and actress faces blushed and ears turn pink (i know its hilarious that they are so delusional to the point that they create theories outta thin air and sprout lies LMAO! So desperate to prove themselves right) 

Haters and bashes take this!!!

On 8/18/2017 at 0:43 AM, Loyal_ss520 said:

I feel like kissing you as well..!!! :heart:

Feeling so relieved after hearing this thank you luv!!! sry had to cut your post short bcz.... you know why right!

• Like 14

18 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

maybe the bee has special meaning??? ....ooops. delululand here I come

I read an IG comment where it said...

BEE = HONEY= JAGIYA= OPPA = ji CHANG WOOK

its hilarious guys LMAO :lol:

• Like 20

32 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

omo omo! i saw that too! and Mr. G doesn't follow hyunnie on IG. I wonder how he saw it? suspicious much!!! either from the hashtags, but come on. i bet he looked her up! he probably looks at her IG but just doesn't follow XD

yeah, some people said he used to follow her but he doesnt follow her right now

I think he unliked it again.. haiz... wonder if those delulu max crazy shippers went to dm him or what. 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, tomago said:

I think he unliked it again.. haiz... wonder if those delulu max crazy shippers went to dm him or what. 

no he still liked it. it doesnt show but when you click on everyone who liked it and search his username, it's still there. sometimes IG does that. so he didn't unlike it. haha

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Hello_JIS said:

don't overthink about it, don't bring it out the thread.

I don't know what's the meaning of the comments. but the ID he liked:ph34r:

cFHkCfa.jpg

1 hour ago, riririru said:

It say "please read my message" 

Why.....are....these.....people....sending....him

...dms.....

I went to kangwoo IG..he is so kind man!! to gave LIKE for all comments even some..offended his private life.

• Like 21

I think we have to wait a few months till all the shipper be more calm down and rasional...i cant say anything more. Some of them are so uncontrollable. Even some of rasional shipper has give so much advice..they keep doing it. This is a matter of time. Let us all enjoy what we have here..and understand each other. At least we are true shipper!!

• Like 23

On 8/18/2017 at 7:47 AM, aladidah said:

hahahaha!!! @attriste darling!!!**hugs** naneun kwenchana....I've just been super busy with real life and will still busy for a while :mellow:but everything is A OK! Are you back from the hills, mountain, valley and back to civilization now?!?!?!? OMG! Do you remember the days when i had to hide in the bathroom just to watch JCW and NJH's VLives and listen to both of them yap just about anything including tomatoes while you were stuck on the mountain top trying your very best to get signal so you wouldn't miss a thing?!?!?!?! yes even JCW talking about tomatoes hahahahaha*wipes tears* sigh! those were the days...Wait wasn't that just last month? why does it feel like eons ago??? and where is @genxvoff to?

LOL! I missed you too annnndddd if i was still stuck in the bathroom gurl you should have been on ya phone dialling all the emergency numbers by now 911 119 112 999 to report missing person, name: aladidah location: last seen in a bathroom stall somewhere in europe

@masthu my cute baby who still never forgets to include the Almighty in everything hahahaha! Missed you too so much

LOOOOL! Bathroom girl?!?!?!?! my reputation precedes me LOL! *hugs* missed you so so so much....I am still alive lol!. I'm glad to still see the thread soooo active after so long and ehmmmmm 

Imma expose all y'all LOOOL!!!.....

Are @MoonlightSerenade @pauliza @aa95 @Hello_JIS @love4life @leeeeeecxstill here??? @mikmik @MonicaS @gracebkk @findi @chemistry143 @kyrajijinwho never fail to like every single post, are you ladies still here? OMGosh! I feel like i'm forgetting a few names @bonuibonui @nikih @Dingy Conk @Loyal_ss520 @ymmezari @spy booble @daliah @LorenHaze @Buldokand of course our resident gem @riririru. Forgive me If i've forgotten a few mentions....its been so very long. I'll remember to give a shout out the next time when it all comes back to me

@aladidah hope you stay a bit longer with us unnie :wub:.. OMG i see my name :o. hard to believe chincha LOL :lol:

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

no he still liked it. it doesnt show but when you click on everyone who liked it and search his username, it's still there. sometimes IG does that. so he didn't unlike it. haha

Phew...  ig is weird indeed

• Like 9

10 hours ago, aladidah said:

@attriste @genxv

@masthu

5WYERbE.jpg

Imma expose all y'all LOOOL!!!.....

Are @MoonlightSerenade @pauliza @aa95 @Hello_JIS @love4life @leeeeeecxstill here??? @mikmik @MonicaS @gracebkk @findi @chemistry143 @kyrajijinwho never fail to like every single post, are you ladies still here? OMGosh! I feel like i'm forgetting a few names @bonuibonui @nikih @Dingy Conk @Loyal_ss520 @ymmezari @spy booble @daliah @LorenHaze @Buldokand of course our resident gem @riririru. Forgive me If i've forgotten a few mentions....its been so very long. I'll remember to give a shout out the next time when it all comes back to me

you, guys are absolutely amazing!!! you live and breath jiji air. this thread wouldn't be exciting as this if it weren't for all of you and to all that were not mentioned. cheers to all of you guys!!! happy sailing!!! (..to 1000 pages)

6 hours ago, ara8 said:

Very good theory you have here chingu! Now I will watch back the wrap up party video and analyze back...haha

this wrap up party is still a big mystery to me. i just had to move on and take what was given after. i wish they will include some clips in the dvd. 

for JCW's nickname, is it foodie wookie or foodie wook??  I couldn't find the post to quote.. it's good that he's well-known because of his love for food. i just hope he will not be chubby wookie after, though hyunnie will still love him no matter what. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Hello_JIS said:

Pick one:D

1) One of his friends likes Hyunnie'post, so he see it as well?

2) He finds it from Explore function?

3) He searches her ID?

Wookie's assistant. Now he is looking after Wookie's dog. 

Yes, it is him

The one with bee tattoo

4) He regrets unfollowing her

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

My parents and now my husband will be glad to know, I may not have been top 4 in school but heck im top 4 here in weekly contributors.

Thats a pretty big achievement LOL

LOLing.... only in NamJi academy! Daebak girlfriend!:D:glasses:

giphy.gif

• Like 19

18 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Probably its true. NJH is so cryptic, she could have had a different tattoo. Well, its her life, her choice :glasses::D

@lovethatlook you are making me go all delulu kekeke !!! so there might me a 1% chance that it was jagiya after all :D

17 hours ago, waveoflove said:

NAM JI University - School of Excellence in IG and SOOMPI refreshing

Can we have a graduation ceremony once our ship gets married if the Almighty wills!

Graduated from NAM JI University - School of Excellence in IG and SOOMPI refreshing :glasses:

bwahaha :lol:

• Like 20