[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

14 minutes ago, malaya said:

My two cents on the bolded part.

Reveal hidden contents

BTW, this is how a script with the director’s notes and visual breakdown looks like –

Woah, @malaya, very detailed! Although I have no idea how to read the visual breakdown, haha.. Thank you! I enjoyed reading it!  Are you in production work? I cut your quote to keep the thread clean mianhe!

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, ara8 said:

I think yes this is it. Im actually not really good in remember things. So, i take this as a yes!! Haha..sorry chingu. 

But the most important point is JCW is someone who care about his co-star feeling. Means he respect them because he afraid those kind of scene can affect their personal life. And I loveeeee his thinking about this!! Such a considerate person.

From what we see in SP, he didnt look like he consider NJH feeling at all:tongue: just let everything out!!! And his lucky because NJH also received it well....Hihihi

Well, if I remember it right, he did say once he found the kiss scenes, burdensome. So its obligatory for him. Tiring even. LOL, he never even showed any of those feelings in SP, if I can even comment, he always seemed excited to kiss NJH! LMAO! *screams and runs away*

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

Well, if I remember it right, he did say once he found the kiss scenes, burdensome. So its obligatory for him. Tiring even. LOL, he never even showed any of those feelings in SP, if I can even comment, he always seemed excited to kiss NJH! LMAO! *screams and runs away*

@gglex6275 I think I also read somewhere about this (sorry for bad memory)..heheehhe..dont leave me behind *also screams and run away*

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Im sorry i want to write a rant post

This is a post to shippers who DONT BEHAVE RESPONSIBILY. You need constant reminder to stop tagging the actors for ur shipping post on ig. You want to be disliked by the colleagies friends and families of the actor because you keep pestering them.. And beyond rude because you put your blatant ones n threw it to their faces pressuring them in the name of being their "fan" and "shipping". Shipping loudly and rudely doesnt make u a better person. On the contrary it is selfish and it puts a bad name on all shippers. You can rave and spazz but can u do it more quitely in a forum or convo thread n not tag the actors?

I look at SSK instagram n the so_called bookjoonhyung shippers bothering her,  n spreading their hate. The actress is doing her job which is acting. N newsflash do they know shes mourning her grandma? She quitely took time off in btwn filming to attend her grandma's wake n funeral. Can ppl exercise some restrain on their excessive shipping?

Im almost afraid for njh next acting project. If she has a loveline with a future costar. Crazy n obsessive so called jiji fans would start constantly bombarding her comments .. Mark my words they would sound like they own her n jcw. That she shouldnt smile n kiss another guy onscreen even though acting is her job. Please before u write hateful comments or excessive comments n press enter, remember for a moment the person on the other side is a human being with feelings.

Ohh..I feel so sorry for SSK. I didnt know much about her, she must have went through a really hard time now. I just hope she okay.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, masthu said:

OMG the way you quoted it makes me swoon waaaahhhhh! No need for permission, no restriction either keke:D

That moment was very RAWWWWR and makes my heart flutter as well :wub:

Btw chingu lemme kindly remind you that soompi rules asks us to delete pics, GIFs and videos when quoting a post. So please edit yous posts so that we can keep the moderators away.. :)

umm .thank u for reminding:)

• Like 6

Good Morning/Good evening everyone

its FRIDAY!!!!!!! woohoo. 

so i listened to that kangwoo video thanks to our special friend on here. and i agree that he sounded rude as well at some point. even in korean he would say certain things. i understand he is annoyed but like many of you said he could of ignored the questions all together. i mean his friend and Nam ji also ignored it. and i truly believe this isnt the first time chang wook was linked to one of his co-stars. so he should be used to these types of questions. you feel me?? 

every drama people always want to link the co-stars together. and if kang woo was friends with chang wook for over 10 years.....it happened before. just sayin. 

but i do hope people have more respect for him next time and try not to ask him questions that doesnt revolve around him. he doesnt know...and if he does he wouldnt say anything. he aint our friend. he is friends with chang wook.

anyways....i went to bed at 2AM and had to wake up at 530AM today....omg....damn SP drama. it still makes me want to watch the next episodes....like i dont already know what will happen next hahahaha 

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, shady01girl said:

Good Morning/Good evening everyone

its FRIDAY!!!!!!! woohoo. 

so i listened to that kangwoo video thanks to our special friend on here. and i agree that he sounded rude as well at some point. even in korean he would say certain things. i understand he is annoyed but like many of you said he could of ignored the questions all together. i mean his friend and Nam ji also ignored it. and i truly believe this isnt the first time chang wook was linked to one of his co-stars. so he should be used to these types of questions. you feel me?? 

every drama people always want to link the co-starts together. and if kang woo was friends with chang wook for over 10 years.....it happened before. just sayin. 

but i do hope people have more respect for him next time and try not to ask him questions that doesnt revolve around him. he doesnt know...and if he does he wouldnt say anything. he aint our friend. he is friends with chang wook.

anyways....i went to bed at 2AM and had to wake up at 530AM today....omg....damn SP drama. it still makes me want to watch the next episodes....like i dont already know what will happen next hahahaha 

Morning to you.. Namji bring us worldwide together. At my place now 22:00,friday.

Love love love 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Woah, @malaya, very detailed! Although I have no idea how to read the visual breakdown, haha.. Thank you! I enjoyed reading it!  Are you in production work? I cut your quote to keep the thread clean mianhe!

No. Far from it. LOL! Though I have a dad (his hobby was script-writing and actually tried and went into independent film-making) and a brother who a longtime ago had a side-job as camera-man. 

1 hour ago, hazel30 said:

@malaya Chinguyaa,,,  that was awsum..  I cud listen to you forever.  I felt like a student listening to the teacher (ofcrse coz she is teaching about kissing and intimate scenes technicalities lol). 

Heh! Thank you for listening, chingu. 

• Like 14

To tell you honestly I always ignore the video of saengmin. I was thinking who is he?? Sorry, but when I watch it today and heard he is narrating about the kiss scene. It is like Omo Omo. We are sure that our beloved is 100000% dating this is based on his personal experience.  Waaaaaaaaaah. I’ve rewatched their kissing scene and bingo we hit the jackpot. 

About kangwoo at first when I hear his  live instagram last night I felt really bad for our girl, but to think of it if I were him maybe I will feel the same way. Please take note he is not an actor, he has his own private life. And really kind of annoying when you repeatedly asking the same question. For the answer I dont know her, I believe that he dont know her personally but offcourse she knew NJY maybe he can speak and understand english but still I believe he is not that confident with the language. Just my POV. 

• Like 20

2 hours ago, malaya said:

So I can understand when NJH talked about the technical aspect of the kissing scene (and not the emotional aspect and how her heart fluttered, LOL!) and the pressure involve for it to come out pretty. Her asking whether they continue kissing until they reach the room is pretty sensible only that they teased her about it. LOL! And  I don’t doubt PD-nim allowed them the freedom to do what they are comfortable with because he recognizes that he has two actor whos are willing and comfortable with each other to film intimate scenes. And likewise, the actors esp. NJH being inexperienced trust her Oppa and PD-nim so she’s open to explore and level-up  her kissing experience.  

May i quote some part of your amazing comment!! I would have to tell after i've watched NJH's replied about kiss scenes.. she struggled to convinced us out of the specific on her feeling by keep talking about the technical or acting skill instead..like wookie oppa is taller than her and she get hurt during they were kissing coz he pushed her head bumb into the wall(laughing)..I love the way she answer..so smart even in an embarassing situation she still optimistic thinking..she can make a sweet kiss scene become a hilarious scene..oppa need to do a manner leg(laughing..kekeke)

See..chingus!! Catch her if you can..hahaha:D

• Like 17