[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:09 AM, masthu said:

Finally you made it!! :wub: Welcome on board dearie!!

Please don't lurk. We would love to read your take on NamJi delulu or not :D

LMAO I can't at anti's on sns right now kekekeke :joy:

Myunnies on sns.... 

giphy.gif

dads-2.gif

LMAO at myoppa translators trying their level best to avoid translating the part where Hyunie was mentioned in Wookie's discharge interview :lol::lol:...

I-won-t-hear-it-and-I-won-t-respond-to-i

rb8t6.jpg

Lmao at the last pic above. So on point! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Am fairly new to this ship, but its okay am happy I did not have to go thru 2 years of waiting. Was late in watching SP watched about 3 months ago and I was so taken by Hyunnie and had to watch all her other works Am still looking for some. I just fell in love with her, then I started following the Korean news and heard about Wookie MS and his discharge thats when I ran into this amazing story about this couple and I watched their BTS and I was hooked. Followed everything pf them on IG, Facebpok, Twitter you name it and I have been enjoying the journey so far. I just love their chemistry and am addicted to them. Am happy I found this forum coz I have been going crazy on my own these past months I had to rewatch SP again after the BTS. I am hooked and am happy to sail with you guys on this ship. So still catching up on the 1664 pages unbelievable right I have read the first 35 pages and the last 30 can't wait to really delve into the middle pages and feed my delusion lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Enjoyed it so much :) He's sooo cute and handsome :wub:

He is oppa but I always feel like a really proud noona for some reason. I just want to fluff his hair and tease him and then tell him off for being a dork. (weird I know but heyho)

• LOL 9

4 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Am fairly new to this ship, but its okay am happy I did not have to go thru 2 years of waiting. Was late in watching SP watched about 3 months ago and I was so taken by Hyunnie and had to watch all her other works Am still looking for some. I just fell in love with her, then I started following the Korean news and heard about Wookie MS and his discharge thats when I ran into this amazing story about this couple and I watched their BTS and I was hooked. Followed everything pf them on IG, Facebpok, Twitter you name it and I have been enjoying the journey so far. I just love their chemistry and am addicted to them. Am happy I found this forum coz I have been going crazy on my own these past months I had to rewatch SP again after the BTS. I am hooked and am happy to sail with you guys on this ship. So still catching up on the 1664 pages unbelievable right I have read the first 35 pages and the last 30 can't wait to really delve into the middle pages and feed my delusion lol

Welcome to NamJi heaven thread! :)

What's your favourite scenes in SP? And most interesting NamJi bts? :D It's always refreshing and nice to hear some thoughts about our ship from someone who just watch SP :)

Fighting! And enjoy backreading :wub:

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, tinymel said:

He is oppa but I always feel like a really proud noona for some reason. I just want to fluff his hair and tease him and then tell him off for being a dork. (weird I know but heyho)

Ahaha... I feel youuu *hi5!* :wub:

He admitted that he's awkward :D And he's spilling the secret that there will be 7 songs to sing along in his Fan Meeting. And this made his crew alarmed. He just blurted stuff out :lol:

Here's the link for anyone who missed the Vlive: https://m.vlive.tv/video/128842?channelCode=DE2421

Wookie's today update! :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Welcome to NamJi heaven thread! :)

What's your favourite scenes in SP? And most interesting NamJi bts? :D It's always refreshing and nice to hear some thoughts about our ship from someone who just watch SP :)

Fighting! And enjoy backreading :wub:

Awww thank you.

Well my fav scene in SP is in the first episode their meeting has me always lol that was funny Also enjoyed watch EBH making NJW jealous am sooo into jealous BFs. Well my fav JCW and NJH moment is the BTS 3rd kiss the uncut and No Background Music scene a whole minute I saw on some IG handle. Gosh was it, I think its the directors cut version. I think that kiss is way hotter than the first one. Am enjoying the thread so so much has anyone posted the vlive yet?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, burgundyprincess said:

What time his vlive is?

Lol. My expectations go up and down about.

Hahaha. My advice is no expectations will be the best surprise and expectation. Hehe. After all the stuffs uri captain did, i suspect he will tone everything down back to normal. Keke. I dun dare to hope for much! Hahaha. 

6 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Hello dearie! Welcome to our family! These two are just so addictive together. Hahaha. Your story is interesting! U waited till wookie's discharge and what he talked abt H that day to watch their bts? Im curious why didnt u watch their bts and all that happened after watching sp? Hahaha. 

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Ahaha... I feel youuu *hi5!* :wub:

He admitted that he's awkward :D And he's spilling the secret that there will be 7 songs to sing along in his Fan Meeting. And this made his crew alarmed. He just blurted stuff out :lol:

Here's the link for anyone who missed the Vlive: https://m.vlive.tv/video/128842?channelCode=DE2421

Wookie's today update! :wub:

LOL. The boy is uncontrollable like what @ptp321 said. lmao. Be in H or things he shouldnt say. Hahahha. 

27 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Awww thank you.

Well my fav scene in SP is in the first episode their meeting has me always lol that was funny Also enjoyed watch EBH making NJW jealous am sooo into jealous BFs. Well my fav JCW and NJH moment is the BTS 3rd kiss the uncut and No Background Music scene a whole minute I saw on some IG handle. Gosh was it, I think its the directors cut version. I think that kiss is way hotter than the first one. Am enjoying the thread so so much has anyone posted the vlive yet?

Just to share with you that you can follow these ig accounts. These are our official accounts to support them both individually! (: 

https://instagram.com/jilighted_soompiers?igshid=17guwihg2r6nu

https://instagram.com/hyunited_soompiers?igshid=1kgc8kukbqfhj

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hello dearie! Welcome to our family! These two are just so addictive together. Hahaha. Your story is interesting! U waited till wookie's discharge and what he talked abt H that day to watch their bts? Im curious why didnt u watch their bts and all that happened after watching sp? Hahaha. 

Hahaha I didn't ship them coz I just don't do drama ships, this is my first drama ship lol. Am in awe of Jihyun and will ship her with anyone who loves and respects her and atm it seems like that person is JCW. Ans to be honest these 2 are just addictive. 

Edited by sp17jcshipper
  • Like 7

45 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Just to share with you that you can follow these ig accounts. These are our official accounts to support them both individually! (

I have to shadow follow because mine is linked to work hehehehe but don't worry, they are book marked 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Vlive left me with a lot of questions and anxiety :tears:

Why 아기? Share your questions with the family. 

And no need to be anxious. We are on this ship to have fun and support Hyunnie and Wookie. 

• Like 3

On 5/13/2019 at 8:56 PM, tinymel said:

Hey. We have the proof... that that boy is an open book. 

We don’t even have coincidence to back us up. They sail the ship for us. We just sit on the deck and get all shippy when they want to remind us of the fact they are still close and in touch. Can’t ask more as a shipper. 

8ZvFs44.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4918729

10 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Welcome to NamJi family!!! :wub:

NamJi is indeed addictive. Trust me you are not alone.:D Almost everyone in here would own upto to being a NamJi_trash_bin :lol: 

We would love to read your take on their bts, IV's etc... :wub:

Fighting with the backreading!! 

• Like 7

Wookie looks so handsome in his Vlive!! :love:  Can't wait for his latest drama :wub:

Happy Thursday shippers!  :wub:

NamJi being Touchy touchy in between takes of the kiss scenes :wub::wub:

6CgySZ6.gif

The way she looks at him :wub::wub:

bA4FIhQ.png

Not even the chair can keep them apart! :lol::lol::lol:

X1PjaKB.gif

ctto

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

The first song, why that song? I understand it could have double meaning but why why why :frown:

Which first song? Sorry for not understanding your question properly. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

The first song, why that song? I understand it could have double meaning but why why why :frown:

You are reading too much into things. I am 100% sure there is nothing to be anxious about. It is his fans most well known OST and the OST he sang the most. It is also one of my fave osts since I got to know Wook through healer back in 2014. As his fan, I am thrilled that he is singing it. OSTs are related to the dramas and the characters and people should stop giving them too much meaning.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1