Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Can't believe it's been 2 years already since this beautiful journey started .Thanks Namji Couple  for giving us one of the best kdrama & kdrama coouple .Happy Suspicious Partner Second Anniversary:heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Happy Sunday Shippers!!

Lmao just what are you doing wookie :lol:

oiww5B8.gif

NamJi acting like kids:wub:

qxObPrm.gif

Wookie stop staring at her and listen to PD nim *face palms myself* :lol:

3mNaf57.png

ctto

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Noh Jiwook and Byeon Daepyonim reunion! SP squad is still in touch :wub:

Can't wait to see father and son fishing together ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ctto

• Like 7
  • Love 2

@Changsky

sooooo excited for this! 

Just replaying their scenes in my head — “what’s going on? I saw you hugging”; “nothing is happening between us!” B):wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Just replaying their scenes in my head — “what’s going on? I saw you hugging”; “nothing is happening between us!” B):wub:

And it reminds me of these tweets. Miss uri NamJi so much :(

Ctto

• Like 8

From SBS Star ;)

"As they revealed in their past interviews, these actors not only cannot hide their feelings, but also have a tendency to act like a bulldozer when it comes to love.

Let's take a look at these four actors who never send mixed signals and become a passionate lover when they meet the person of their dreams!"

Sounds familiar??? :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Changsky said:

From SBS Star ;)

As they revealed in their past interviews, these actors not only cannot hide their feelings, but also have a tendency to act like a bulldozer when it comes to love.

Let's take a look at these four actors who never send mixed signals and become a passionate lover when they meet the person of their dreams!"

Hey. We have the proof... that that boy is an open book. 

We don’t even have coincidence to back us up. They sail the ship for us. We just sit on the deck and get all shippy when they want to remind us of the fact they are still close and in touch. Can’t ask more as a shipper. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

On 5/12/2019 at 12:22 AM, Changsky said:

Yes there's a chance that things might not turn out the way we want it to be, but for now let's just hold on tight and enjoy the ride. And if someday it is proven otherwise, for me I will keep supporting both of them individually. Two years become NamJi shippers, we are more than just NamJi shippers. We are family, our friendship is so priceless and real :wub:

Can't wait to go to SK for our big day with you all *finger cross* :D

Thank you Gals... And let's enjoy Cheeze - How About You :wub:

Well said dearie! Hahahaha. Because of namji, we really made alot of friends. Hahaha. 

11 hours ago, Changsky said:

From SBS Star ;)

"As they revealed in their past interviews, these actors not only cannot hide their feelings, but also have a tendency to act like a bulldozer when it comes to love.

LOL! So we aren't the only one who thinks Wookie is like this! Muahahaha. 

11 hours ago, tinymel said:

Hey. We have the proof... that that boy is an open book.  

We love reading an open book. LOLOL. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Here's a sneak peek at how our final message book looks like! It has been safely delivered to Glorious Entertainment so hope @jichangwook will enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed making it! Thank you all once again, for your participation and support in helping to make this message book a success! :heart: .

credit to jilighted_soompiers ig 

• Like 8

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:09 AM, masthu said:

Finally you made it!! :wub: Welcome on board dearie!!

Please don't lurk. We would love to read your take on NamJi delulu or not :D

LMAO I can't at anti's on sns right now kekekeke :joy:

Myunnies on sns.... 

giphy.gif

dads-2.gif

LMAO at myoppa translators trying their level best to avoid translating the part where Hyunie was mentioned in Wookie's discharge interview :lol::lol:...

I-won-t-hear-it-and-I-won-t-respond-to-i

rb8t6.jpg

Lmao at the last pic above. So on point! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Am fairly new to this ship, but its okay am happy I did not have to go thru 2 years of waiting. Was late in watching SP watched about 3 months ago and I was so taken by Hyunnie and had to watch all her other works Am still looking for some. I just fell in love with her, then I started following the Korean news and heard about Wookie MS and his discharge thats when I ran into this amazing story about this couple and I watched their BTS and I was hooked. Followed everything pf them on IG, Facebpok, Twitter you name it and I have been enjoying the journey so far. I just love their chemistry and am addicted to them. Am happy I found this forum coz I have been going crazy on my own these past months I had to rewatch SP again after the BTS. I am hooked and am happy to sail with you guys on this ship. So still catching up on the 1664 pages unbelievable right I have read the first 35 pages and the last 30 can't wait to really delve into the middle pages and feed my delusion lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1