[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

I would love to have dinner with her too, but would probably keep my mouth shut since there’s a possibility I would corrupt her.  :joy:.

oh... yeah... I hadn't thought of that... maybe you give me a safe word if I veer too much into the corruption zone?

Also, I think she has a pretty good imagination. Remember the BTS when she asked if they were going to film them kissing all the way to the bedroom? And Wookie saying that she was all grown up? :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, pauliza said:

hahaha ..ohh this sleepy ahjumma read it as "Wedding Invitation " :lol: :lol: .Ok ,I need to sleep :D

I wasn't that far behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brain went: 'Wait? Wedding invite? Is Hyunnie also going to a wedding soon? Has she posted? Did I miss it?'

• LOL 6

13 hours ago, Changsky said:

Jihyun update from PDnim IG! :wub:

Hangout with Director and some HDH casts :)

As usual, they never forget to take pic unlike SP cast. LOLOL. 

10 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

i hope we get a SP gathering too. with pics this time. lol

U really believe they would remember to take pictures? Hahahha

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

As usual.. we always get timely updates from these two. 

This girl is finally appearing after gg missing for so long. Lmao. Especially when someone js hard at work preparing for fanmeet. Shh. I didnt say that! 

Ctto

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Wow! My eyes are everywhere as I am feasting and backreading through all the posts that have been shared since Wookie's discharge date. I don't know if you gals feel like this, but I still can't believe he's out. And now we are back to back watching their updates & their emoji highlights. :D:D:D Who's next?

giphy.gif

• LOL 8

Welcome to our newcomers, silent lurkers who have now emerged from the dark , I know how free you feel now( hahahaha)

I just have to put here my observation on his FM playlist. As a shipper it struck me as the playlist of someone head over heels for his girl (and of course my deluluness tells me it's for H). Rationally speaking, it could be for the fans, majority of which are female.

However, I would stick with my delulu theory simply coz it makes more sense to me and makes me all giddy. LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

On 5/3/2019 at 9:16 AM, Leah Miralles said:

Just wanna say thank you to everyone here for keeping this forum alive for 2 years. I've been a silent lurker since this page even started and today I miraculously created a Soompi account. Finally. :D

You guys are the best with your theories. Delulu or not delulu.

Bless your beautiful souls.

Finally you made it!! :wub: Welcome on board dearie!!

Please don't lurk. We would love to read your take on NamJi delulu or not :D

LMAO I can't at anti's on sns right now kekekeke :joy:

Myunnies on sns.... 

giphy.gif

dads-2.gif

LMAO at myoppa translators trying their level best to avoid translating the part where Hyunie was mentioned in Wookie's discharge interview :lol::lol:...

I-won-t-hear-it-and-I-won-t-respond-to-i

rb8t6.jpg

• LOL 9

8 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Wow! My eyes are everywhere as I am feasting and backreading through all the posts that have been shared since Wookie's discharge date. I don't know if you gals feel like this, but I still can't believe he's out. And now we are back to back watching their updates & their emoji highlights. :D:D:D Who's next?

Wipe that drool girl!!  :joy: :heart:

giphy.gif

• LOL 7