Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, moonbongbong said:

Hi girls..or is there any guys here haha idk:joy:...well i've been a silent lurker in this jiji's heaven for a looong time..and always want to be a professional lurker like forever..pardon me chingu..i'm really not good with words or writing. 

 

But I have to say this...I just love how grounded and logical our friends here but at the same time we always share the same dream and hope for our beloved otp~~ believe me I'm a silent lurker on insta and twitter too and it really give me a headache when people just go over delulu (facepalm) and goes hate on each other...but this thread is for sure a calming port for me~~:kiss_wink: just know that I love you girlss:wub:

 

Actually what makes me decided to delurk here is bcoz I just want to express my worry over our captain our orabeonni (well since I got no one to talk about this irl as a young being either at home or work haish I got no one arround me who knows about all these k-thingy and I'm all alone):bawling:

 

Well, I saw a sneak peek of oppa fm yesterday~ what could I say...behind those eyes I saw a glimpse of resentment and sadness. Not to be dramatic...I'm not a long time fans of oppa but he always come to me as a sensitive guy. I think he is indeed affected by the previous accident, knowing that his mom is his everything he probabbly worried a lot about his mom over his reputation during those days. How can someone just shove a hate on him. I can't understand~

 

It broke my heart when he said that he convinced his agency to have a small venue for his fm as he expected not so many people will turn up. And what is it with the life-graph that go slump below the line during his enlistment days.

 

Since his discharge day...I saw a determination to prove to the whole world that he is a better men than what they ever think of him, but as a sensitive person he could stills be anxious inside. God knows how much I want to cry and want to pats him while watching him lately. 

 

I'm glad that he is a mama boy cause his mom will always be his bigger strength. Hope his close circle including our sweet co-captain hyuniee would always be there and support him in anyway they could. 

 

Feels like I want to tell him he does not need to prove his worth, just slowly take step by step, enjoy his life and just be the happy him~ 

 

I don't care what their relationship now. (of course I'll be over the moon though if they are an items! Who are you kidding girl..haish this shipper heart:lol:)

For now I'm just glad that they are stills in contact and a friend for sure. We all know hyuniee is a really one supportive friend. Knowing he got at least this girl and his mom by his side and of course his aluu family and bestfriends I'm just happy for him. 

 

Btw I already did reality checked for the above emotional rants. So let me insert half reality and half delulu facts here..I just love how he did that dj wook part on his fm and giving fans handmade bracelet as a friendship sign..as I do know someone who enjoy listening to a radio at night and surely enjoy making and given her friends handmade bracelets before~:wub: 

 

Haha okay I'm gonna back to be a lurker~~:kiss_closed:

 

I would say dun worry too much abt Wookie. From what i see, he prolly have overcome whatever happened or may or may not be in the process of still getting over it and will prolly treat this incident as a learning point or experience for him. He's been in this industry for at least 10 yrs. He would know how it works too. Since its over already, we can only cheer him on and support him in whatever ways we can! (: 

 

5 hours ago, Tutiwook said:

I want to know more about this couple love them

 

Hi. Welcome to the thread. If u want to know more about namji, you can try reading this thread from page 1.. there are lots of information available! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to all new comers and fellow lurkers who have finally come out. Let's bask in the fun.

 

One thing I have noticed about Wookie is that he definitely has a mature, serious air in him now . We cannot say what caused it ( the army, the rumors, relationships, etc) but for sure he has learned /is learning a lot along the way. Also compared to how he was before , he seems to be more humble in the truest sense of it. Before, he somehow exuded the "I'm handsome and I know it vibe" which we can't really hate coz admittedly he is handsome. Lol

However, now he seems so down-to-earth, sincere, genuine and someone whom you want to talk to just to feel the warmth of a friend. 

 

Then again, regardless of whatever caused these , he is on to the road of a meaningful life in the midst of his celebrity.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2019 at 11:48 AM, Shipper07 said:

One thing I have noticed about Wookie is that he definitely has a mature, serious air in him now . We cannot say what caused it ( the army, the rumors, relationships, etc) but for sure he has learned /is learning a lot along the way. Also compared to how he was before , he seems to be more humble in the truest sense of it. Before, he somehow exuded the "I'm handsome and I know it vibe" which we can't really hate coz admittedly he is handsome. Lol

However, now he seems so down-to-earth, sincere, genuine and someone whom you want to talk to just to feel the warmth of a friend. 

 

Then again, regardless of whatever caused these , he is on to the road of a meaningful life in the midst of his celebrity.

 

Ah this reminds me of his vibes in his FM. 

 

I thought the same about Wookie seems different. Idk but I feel like he's change. More mature? He looks like he is more calm, cool, collected. He looks more relaxed after military service.

 

Maybe it's just my thought but he gave me this "someone who has settled down" vibe *deluluing* :D

 

  • Like 11
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 4:54 PM, moonbongbong said:

Hi girls..or is there any guys here haha idk:joy:...well i've been a silent lurker in this jiji's heaven for a looong time..and always want to be a professional lurker like forever..pardon me chingu..i'm really not good with words or writing. 

 

But I have to say this...I just love how grounded and logical our friends here but at the same time we always share the same dream and hope for our beloved otp~~ believe me I'm a silent lurker on insta and twitter too and it really give me a headache when people just go over delulu (facepalm) and goes hate on each other...but this thread is for sure a calming port for me~~:kiss_wink: just know that I love you girlss:wub:

 

Actually what makes me decided to delurk here is bcoz I just want to express my worry over our captain our orabeonni (well since I got no one to talk about this irl as a young being either at home or work haish I got no one arround me who knows about all these k-thingy and I'm all alone):bawling:

 

Well, I saw a sneak peek of oppa fm yesterday~ what could I say...behind those eyes I saw a glimpse of resentment and sadness. Not to be dramatic...I'm not a long time fans of oppa but he always come to me as a sensitive guy. I think he is indeed affected by the previous accident, knowing that his mom is his everything he probabbly worried a lot about his mom over his reputation during those days. How can someone just shove a hate on him. I can't understand~

 

It broke my heart when he said that he convinced his agency to have a small venue for his fm as he expected not so many people will turn up. And what is it with the life-graph that go slump below the line during his enlistment days.

 

Since his discharge day...I saw a determination to prove to the whole world that he is a better men than what they ever think of him, but as a sensitive person he could stills be anxious inside. God knows how much I want to cry and want to pats him while watching him lately. 

 

I'm glad that he is a mama boy cause his mom will always be his bigger strength. Hope his close circle including our sweet co-captain hyuniee would always be there and support him in anyway they could. 

 

Feels like I want to tell him he does not need to prove his worth, just slowly take step by step, enjoy his life and just be the happy him~ 

 

I don't care what their relationship now. (of course I'll be over the moon though if they are an items! Who are you kidding girl..haish this shipper heart:lol:)

For now I'm just glad that they are stills in contact and a friend for sure. We all know hyuniee is a really one supportive friend. Knowing he got at least this girl and his mom by his side and of course his aluu family and bestfriends I'm just happy for him. 

 

Btw I already did reality checked for the above emotional rants. So let me insert half reality and half delulu facts here..I just love how he did that dj wook part on his fm and giving fans handmade bracelet as a friendship sign..as I do know someone who enjoy listening to a radio at night and surely enjoy making and given her friends handmade bracelets before~:wub: 

 

Haha okay I'm gonna back to be a lurker~~:kiss_closed:

 

Welcome to this thread! And thanks for the compliments :)

 

About your worry... One of our friends here, @excitedgal came to his FM last Sunday. She said it was a good fanmeeting. You can feel that he sincerely wanted to thanks his fans for waiting and supporting him during his military service period. She also said that Wookie is fine.

 

Wookie even addressed the BS issue so well. With a big heart. So proud of him. And love the way he tackled the issue. I put it under spoiler ^^

 

Spoiler

This part is when he talked about his life cycle.

 

Ctto

 

He talked about the Burning Sun incident that happen before he was discharged and actually wonder how come he experienced such issues in life.

 

He did feel that his way of life is wrong/not good (because some people he hang out with do bad thing).

 

And after his discharge and speaking to many of his friends, after thinking again his conclusion is that he is living well and leading a righteous life.

 

And he doesn't want to change just because people who don't know anything about him (e.g netizen) told him to.

 

"Because I am me. I'm going to live my life just like this." :wub:

 

Trans: by Riri, Excitedgal

 

 

 

So... Don’t worry about him. And let's support his new drama. Seems like it will start filming in mid June and start broadcasting in October.

  • Like 6
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone... just wanted to drop in and say hello to you all and welcome to new shippers. RL has been tough for me, struggled with work and personal things lately. This thread is truly awesome, the gifs never fail to bring the smile and giddiness inside me. It might be a really long wait for all of us, we don't know if we could ever get an update from them (together) or not. Just like what I said before in the beginning of our shipping, we will enjoy the ride, the ship might be on sail for a long while, who knows. Hopefully I can catch up with what I missed and contribute more regularly. If not, thank you for all your beautiful gifs and opinions that lighten up our days :blush:

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

Hello everyone... just wanted to drop in and say hello to you all and welcome to new shippers. RL has been tough for me, struggled with work and personal things lately. This thread is truly awesome, the gifs never fail to bring the smile and giddiness inside me. It might be a really long wait for all of us, we don't know if we could ever get an update from them (together) or not. Just like what I said before in the beginning of our shipping, we will enjoy the ride, the ship might be on sail for a long while, who knows. Hopefully I can catch up with what I missed and contribute more regularly. If not, thank you for all your beautiful gifs and opinions that lighten up our days :blush:

 

 

Hello dearie! Hope all is well with you! Fighting for ur RL! 

 

 

I really didnt expect Wookie to play his 101 ost during the fan meet but when i heard it, im really glad to see he chose this song for this video. For some reason, watching this brought tears to my eyes. It could be how well fitting this song is to this video and all but this is <3 for me. 

 

On the other hand.. 

 

 

Ctto

 

Chicken and pizza has made its comeback. :lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Chicken and pizza has made its comeback. :lol:

 

ehehehe. that interview was adorable. 

 

It isn't too surprising that seems a little bit more grounded. Imagine being in the public eye for, what?, 13 years and then having a completely new kind of schedule and new expectations. It is probably a very steep learning curve for all the celebs who go (not to mention the other men). As for BS, well that cannot have been pleasant especially when it is so difficult to address while he is enlisted... having that kind of moment of reflection clearly helped him affirm who he is as a (good) person (clearly friends and family gave him strength and support). 

 

It is why I think that the choice to do a romcom is actually very wise (and I am "melting"(hehe) at the idea that our girl might have influenced the decision). It will be less taxing on his body than playing an astronaut and getting to laugh and joke around rather than be serious all the time is good for everyone's mental health. I'm not saying it won't be hard work. But putting your all into something where you get to laugh and joke around a bit will be good. So excited to support him in this next project.

Also, I like this more mature and considered side--it doesn't mean his inner dork is gone or that he will no longer grin like a fool over certain things (ahem). Just he has one more experience under his belt... another tool for an actor to draw upon going forwards. And if he wants to settle down... well @Changsky I will hang out with you in delulu... we can prepare lots of dirty laundry baskets that need to be taken care of and then discarded for, ummm, other matters? :wub:

 

 

(eep 100th post, of course it had to be here. x)

  • Like 8
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeap! Drought is really here for good! LOLOL. But lately i'm missing namji tog on screen more than ever prolly cos we keep on seeing Wookie on screen now. So far, he has been under control but i have an inkling that the questions during the iv are being screened. Lolol. That is one way for damage control too. Hahahah. LOLOL. 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you girlss @babyval22 @Shipper07 and @Changsky for your insight~ 

As I watched his two latest interviews I'm so agree with you girls that he is indeed has grown matured and looks more calm now...haha I probably reading too much bout his manners right after his discharge from the millitary~ 

 

26 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yeap! Drought is really here for good! LOLOL. But lately i'm missing namji tog on screen more than ever prolly cos we keep on seeing Wookie on screen now. 

 Same girl, I felt the drought too~ 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Yeap! Drought is really here for good! LOLOL. But lately i'm missing namji tog on screen more than ever prolly cos we keep on seeing Wookie on screen now. So far, he has been under control but i have an inkling that the questions during the iv are being screened. Lolol. That is one way for damage control too. Hahahah. LOLOL. 

 

Of course his questions are screened. I love JCW and I love watching JCW eat, but how many questions regarding his food choices do I need to hear in every interview?  His chicken and pizza answer was filled with inconsistencies and not to mention...a hot mess.  He said he didn’t like to eat chicken and pizza before his enlistment, but I seem to recall a SP BTS scene where he was tearing up a chicken wing like it was his last meal....with a papa johns pizza box in front of him.  Also if he disliked it so much, why specifically ask a certain person to bring it when she visits? *facepalm!

 

His military service is over, why is he still being asked about this? It’s because Korean media knows he won’t last long either..hahahaha

 

I for one have very little faith Jigoner will continue to be on his best behavior.  The more interviews he does he’ll break...I’m sure of it.  Jigoner won’t disappoint. Lmao!!!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Yeap! Drought is really here for good! LOLOL. But lately i'm missing namji tog on screen more than ever prolly cos we keep on seeing Wookie on screen now.

 

So far, he has been under control but i have an inkling that the questions during the iv are being screened. Lolol. That is one way for damage control too. Hahahah. LOLOL. 

 

for real.. i think i need a break. lol

 

same thoughts. lol i was waiting for that mbc host to interview him again.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

 

Of course his questions are screened. I love JCW and I love watching JCW eat, but how many questions regarding his food choices do I need to hear in every interview?  His chicken and pizza answer was filled with inconsistencies and not to mention...a hot mess.  He said he didn’t like to eat chicken and pizza before his enlistment, but I seem to recall a SP BTS scene where he was tearing up a chicken wing like it was his last meal....with a papa johns pizza box in front of him.  Also if he disliked it so much, why specifically ask a certain person to bring it when she visits? *facepalm!

 

His military service is over, why is he still being asked about this? It’s because Korean media knows he won’t last long either..hahahaha

 

I for one have very little faith Jigoner will continue to be on his best behavior.  The more interviews he does he’ll break...I’m sure of it.  Jigoner won’t disappoint. Lmao!!!

 

Hahahahahha! I love your optimistic take on him dearie! Lol. Its ironic that when he was in MS, we didnt feel the drought as much as now. Lolol. But its true, at some point.. he will be asked on his take on love, his previous costars and etc. If there isnt.. lmao.. then glorious is doing a damn good job of protecting namji and him. :P 

  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL. There's a question in the marie claire interview that is pretty interesting and food for thought. Hahaha. 

 

Qn: If you have any thoughts lately (what would it be)?

Ans: There is romance in this world, (could be still or not yet). And sincerity eventually works.

 

But cos Wookie ans the question in a way that it gets hard to translate.. so the exact translation is still a little ambiguous. Lol. 

 

My friend added this to try and explain her translation. 

 

Judging from the last sentence, i assume the middle part shld be “still”... so i guess he trying to say he still believe in romance

 

@ptp321 you are right. Lmao. He didnt have to mention romance at all.. but... :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 7
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. There's a question in the marie claire interview that is pretty interesting and food for thought. Hahaha. 

 

Qn: If you have any thoughts lately (what would it be)?

Ans: There is romance in this world, (could be still or not yet). And sincerity eventually works.

 

But cos Wookie ans the question in a way that it gets hard to translate.. so the exact translation is still a little ambiguous. Lol. 

 

My friend added this to try and explain her translation. 

 

Judging from the last sentence, i assume the middle part shld be “still”... so i guess he trying to say he still believe in romance

 

@ptp321 you are right. Lmao. He didnt have to mention romance at all.. but... :sweatingbullets:

 

Ahahaha... Seems Jigoner still win over Glorious and Bangchigu :lol:

 

Thanks Val for that part of his Marie Claire interview :wub:  Awww... He still believe in romance! *deluluing* ;) 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. There's a question in the marie claire interview that is pretty interesting and food for thought. Hahaha. 

 

Qn: If you have any thoughts lately (what would it be)?

Ans: There is romance in this world, (could be still or not yet). And sincerity eventually works.

 

But cos Wookie ans the question in a way that it gets hard to translate.. so the exact translation is still a little ambiguous. Lol. 

 

My friend added this to try and explain her translation. 

 

Judging from the last sentence, i assume the middle part shld be “still”... so i guess he trying to say he still believe in romance

 

@ptp321 you are right. Lmao. He didnt have to mention romance at all.. but... :sweatingbullets:

 

I don’t know what it is about W’s IVs that inspires me to write so much fanfics.  He really makes it so easy.

 

Warning: the following you’re about to read is Fake. I repeat....this is fake AF (for now!) :joy:

 

After FM....

 

Glorious boss: Good job on the FM, chigu!  That was a brilliant idea to bring Omma Ji.  We can always trust her to rein W in.

 

One day later....after the “Rumor Has It” IV:

 

Bangchigu: I stepped away for 1 minute.  1 minute!!!!!! Why can’t you control yourself?

 

W: But its pizza and chicken.....and Ji Hyun...I just love them.

 

Bangchigu: Did you just put pizza and chicken in the same sentence with Ji Hyun?

 

H: It’s ok manager-nim, I love food too.

 

Bangchigu: Omg Ji-Hyun, I need you to focus!

 

H: Oppa, do you want me to like another fan video to take attention away from your slip up?

 

W: No jagiya, don’t do that.  I have several more interviews and I’ll probably mess up so it will just cancel out your efforts to divert attention.

 

Bangchigu looks over at mama Ji who is lovingly stroking Ji-Hyun’s hair.

 

Bangchigu: Omma Ji, can you please attend W’s upcoming IVs?

 

Mama Ji: No Chigu!!!! I don’t care what he does anymore!!!! I want to be a grandmother!

 

Feeling defeated, Bangchigu calls Glorious Boss.

 

Bangchigu:  Sir, We’ve lost Omma Ji.

 

 Glorious Boss: HOW?!?!?!  You had ONE job....

 

Bangchigu: Grandbabies, sir! I lost to another baby.

 

Glorious Boss: Yeah, we are fckeeeed!

 

:joy::joy::joy: lmao.  I really hope I still have a job tomorrow.

 

  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ptp321 said:

 

I don’t know what it is about W’s IVs that inspires me to write so much fanfics.  He really makes it so easy.

 

Warning: the following you’re about to read is Fake. I repeat....this is fake AF (for now!) :joy:

 

After FM....

 

Glorious boss: Good job on the FM, chigu!  That was a brilliant idea to bring Omma Ji.  We can always trust her to rein W in.

 

One day later....after the “Rumor Has It” IV:

 

Bangchigu: I stepped away for 1 minute.  1 minute!!!!!! Why can’t you control yourself?

 

W: But its pizza and chicken.....and Ji Hyun...I just love them.

 

Bangchigu: Did you just put pizza and chicken in the same sentence with Ji Hyun?

 

H: It’s ok manager-nim, I love food too.

 

Bangchigu: Omg Ji-Hyun, I need you to focus!

 

H: Oppa, do you want me to like another fan video to take attention away from your slip up?

 

W: No jagiya, don’t do that.  I have several more interviews and I’ll probably mess up so it will just cancel out your efforts to divert attention.

 

Bangchigu looks over at mama Ji who is lovingly stroking Ji-Hyun’s hair.

 

Bangchigu: Omma Ji, can you please attend W’s upcoming IVs?

 

Mama Ji: No Chigu!!!! I don’t care what he does anymore!!!! I want to be a grandmother!

 

Feeling defeated, Bangchigu calls Glorious Boss.

 

Bangchigu:  Sir, We’ve lost Omma Ji.

 

 Glorious Boss: HOW?!?!?!  You had ONE job....

 

Bangchigu: Grandbabies, sir! I lost to another baby.

 

Glorious Boss: Yeah, we are fckeeeed!

 

:joy::joy::joy: lmao.  I really hope I still have a job tomorrow.

 

 

Dang girl! Keep your fanfics coming! Hahahahahaha. This is so hilarious! Bang Chigu will be banging his head at his random mention of romance from a question of what are you thinking about these days. Lmao. Just like his random ans of waiting for H for 8 years. Lololol.

  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And and and.. apparently his selection of script criteria includes psychology now. I.. i.. i... just dunno what to say anymore. 

 

Wookie is making things very difficult for me to remain rational. Sighs. 

  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

And and and.. apparently his selection of script criteria includes psychology now. I.. i.. i... just dunno what to say anymore. 

 

Wookie is making things very difficult for me to remain rational. Sighs. 

 

Bangchigu and Glorious wishes Wookie had a fraction of your restraint.  I don’t know why you are fighting this.  Give it up girl! He’s a goner! :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

And and and.. apparently his selection of script criteria includes psychology now. I.. i.. i... just dunno what to say anymore. 

 

Wookie is making things very difficult for me to remain rational. Sighs. 

And his selection of script answer resembles of  Hyunnie's answer in Esquire 2018 magazine too .U can't stay rational forever ,Val !  :lol: 

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...