[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

4 hours ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. There's a question in the marie claire interview that is pretty interesting and food for thought. Hahaha. 

Qn: If you have any thoughts lately (what would it be)?

Ans: There is romance in this world, (could be still or not yet). And sincerity eventually works.

But cos Wookie ans the question in a way that it gets hard to translate.. so the exact translation is still a little ambiguous. Lol. 

My friend added this to try and explain her translation. 

Judging from the last sentence, i assume the middle part shld be “still”... so i guess he trying to say he still believe in romance

@ptp321 you are right. Lmao. He didnt have to mention romance at all.. but... :sweatingbullets:

I don’t know what it is about W’s IVs that inspires me to write so much fanfics.  He really makes it so easy.

Warning: the following you’re about to read is Fake. I repeat....this is fake AF (for now!) :joy:

After FM....

Glorious boss: Good job on the FM, chigu!  That was a brilliant idea to bring Omma Ji.  We can always trust her to rein W in.

One day later....after the “Rumor Has It” IV:

Bangchigu: I stepped away for 1 minute.  1 minute!!!!!! Why can’t you control yourself?

W: But its pizza and chicken.....and Ji Hyun...I just love them.

Bangchigu: Did you just put pizza and chicken in the same sentence with Ji Hyun?

H: It’s ok manager-nim, I love food too.

Bangchigu: Omg Ji-Hyun, I need you to focus!

H: Oppa, do you want me to like another fan video to take attention away from your slip up?

W: No jagiya, don’t do that.  I have several more interviews and I’ll probably mess up so it will just cancel out your efforts to divert attention.

Bangchigu looks over at mama Ji who is lovingly stroking Ji-Hyun’s hair.

Bangchigu: Omma Ji, can you please attend W’s upcoming IVs?

Mama Ji: No Chigu!!!! I don’t care what he does anymore!!!! I want to be a grandmother!

Feeling defeated, Bangchigu calls Glorious Boss.

Bangchigu:  Sir, We’ve lost Omma Ji.

Glorious Boss: HOW?!?!?!  You had ONE job....

Bangchigu: Grandbabies, sir! I lost to another baby.

Glorious Boss: Yeah, we are fckeeeed!

:joy::joy::joy: lmao.  I really hope I still have a job tomorrow.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ptp321 said:

I don’t know what it is about W’s IVs that inspires me to write so much fanfics.  He really makes it so easy.

Warning: the following you’re about to read is Fake. I repeat....this is fake AF (for now!) :joy:

After FM....

Glorious boss: Good job on the FM, chigu!  That was a brilliant idea to bring Omma Ji.  We can always trust her to rein W in.

One day later....after the “Rumor Has It” IV:

Bangchigu: I stepped away for 1 minute.  1 minute!!!!!! Why can’t you control yourself?

W: But its pizza and chicken.....and Ji Hyun...I just love them.

Bangchigu: Did you just put pizza and chicken in the same sentence with Ji Hyun?

H: It’s ok manager-nim, I love food too.

Bangchigu: Omg Ji-Hyun, I need you to focus!

H: Oppa, do you want me to like another fan video to take attention away from your slip up?

W: No jagiya, don’t do that.  I have several more interviews and I’ll probably mess up so it will just cancel out your efforts to divert attention.

Bangchigu looks over at mama Ji who is lovingly stroking Ji-Hyun’s hair.

Bangchigu: Omma Ji, can you please attend W’s upcoming IVs?

Mama Ji: No Chigu!!!! I don’t care what he does anymore!!!! I want to be a grandmother!

Feeling defeated, Bangchigu calls Glorious Boss.

Bangchigu:  Sir, We’ve lost Omma Ji.

Glorious Boss: HOW?!?!?!  You had ONE job....

Bangchigu: Grandbabies, sir! I lost to another baby.

Glorious Boss: Yeah, we are fckeeeed!

:joy::joy::joy: lmao.  I really hope I still have a job tomorrow.

Dang girl! Keep your fanfics coming! Hahahahahaha. This is so hilarious! Bang Chigu will be banging his head at his random mention of romance from a question of what are you thinking about these days. Lmao. Just like his random ans of waiting for H for 8 years. Lololol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

And and and.. apparently his selection of script criteria includes psychology now. I.. i.. i... just dunno what to say anymore. 

Wookie is making things very difficult for me to remain rational. Sighs. 

Bangchigu and Glorious wishes Wookie had a fraction of your restraint.  I don’t know why you are fighting this.  Give it up girl! He’s a goner! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

And and and.. apparently his selection of script criteria includes psychology now. I.. i.. i... just dunno what to say anymore. 

Wookie is making things very difficult for me to remain rational. Sighs. 

And his selection of script answer resembles of  Hyunnie's answer in Esquire 2018 magazine too .U can't stay rational forever ,Val !  :lol: 

• LOL 5

47 minutes ago, pauliza said:

At least KHN was able to name some specific girl groups. Lover boy was asked in interviews and couldn’t even name one or remember his ex costar was from a very popular girl group.  Just stating facts here. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

19 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

At least KHN was able to name some specific girl groups. Lover boy was asked in interviews and couldn’t even name one or remember his ex costar was from a very popular girl group.  Just stating facts here. :P

Yes ,its from this interview " I have no favorite .I like it all " :D

credit to the owner

• Like 4

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:51 AM, sp17jcshipper said:

Am fairly new to this ship, but its okay am happy I did not have to go thru 2 years of waiting. Was late in watching SP watched about 3 months ago and I was so taken by Hyunnie and had to watch all her other works Am still looking for some. I just fell in love with her, then I started following the Korean news and heard about Wookie MS and his discharge thats when I ran into this amazing story about this couple and I watched their BTS and I was hooked. Followed everything pf them on IG, Facebpok, Twitter you name it and I have been enjoying the journey so far. I just love their chemistry and am addicted to them. Am happy I found this forum coz I have been going crazy on my own these past months I had to rewatch SP again after the BTS. I am hooked and am happy to sail with you guys on this ship. So still catching up on the 1664 pages unbelievable right I have read the first 35 pages and the last 30 can't wait to really delve into the middle pages and feed my delusion lol

Welcome new shipper! I'm sorry I am late in greeting you! But welcome! I hope you are enjoying all the spazz in between all of the pages my dear! There have been so many little trinkets to enjoy along the way. I too should begin reading from the beginning, because two years is a long time and we forget little moments along the way. :D Anyhow, enjoy! 

Here is a picture collage that I love very much. Two years later and I will say, NamJi are definitely worth the wait. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxLEBRQJa_C/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

• Like 10

Hello Goners! I just wanted to welcome any new shippers to this thread. I'm sorry if I don't call you out by name but I just wanted to share a few videos for anyone here that may or may not have come across it on YT …. I believe there were at least one or two that were asking for more info on these two so I will just share some beautiful compilations that were shared before. Anyhow, I am excited to have time tonight to read through some of the pages and catch up on everyone's thoughts. Enjoy! And welcome! 

101 Reasons Why I Ship … 

https://youtu.be/DNVDYt5flb0

This is so beautiful and shares some key moments in bts of JiJI/NamJi/JiNam 

https://youtu.be/9pd6oN09fSg

This video is so beautiful and on replay everyday. I am not kidding. This one feels like NamJi home for me. Thank you to our lovely chingu who always creates with love. 

Anyhow new shippers and silent lurkers. Thank you for coming by and following the journey as we all are... may you enjoy it and not be overwhelmed but always remember that whatever makes them happy we too will always be happy. Ship or no ship. They are beautiful and worthy of a love that liberates them in whatever sets their heart's desires. Happy shipping! 

• Like 2
  • Love 13

9 hours ago, pauliza said:

Haha I have the same thought & he received this "irrelevant questions " that made haters banged their head to the wall :P:lol:

Well he doesn’t need to talk about a *girl group* when he has an *awesome girl*  to be questioned about instead... duh! Ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Just like a good lawyer: don’t ask a question that you don’t already know the answer to...

for a journalist they: don’t ask a question if they know another one will get more of a response from the person being interviewed. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Well he doesn’t need to talk about a *girl group* when he has an *awesome girl*  to be questioned about instead... duh! Ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

Just like a good lawyer: don’t ask a question that you don’t already know the answer to...

for a journalist they: don’t ask a question if they know another one will get more of a response from the person being interviewed. 

Agreed, but the beauty of Jigoner is when he’s being asked a specific question and provides a facepalming answer.

Remember this?

MC: I heard this is your first rom-com?

Wook:  I think I waited 8 yrs to meet Ji-Hyun and I don’t know why I waited that long to meet her...

MC and the rest of the world: Huh???!!! :hushed:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

56 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Agreed, but the beauty of Jigoner is when he’s being asked a specific question and provides a facepalming answer.

Remember this?

Wook:  I think I waited 8 yrs to meet Ji-Hyun and I don’t know why I waited that long to meet her...

Who could forget? I saw it before joining the ship and thought...

wait? How much filming have they done? What on earth does that... Ah yeah he... wow... how did she keep it together? Wait does that mean she has heard this before? Yeah... she’s heard that before... maybe im going too far... oh there is a forum that also... OMG HI GUYS LOVE YOU LOVE THEM WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT ALL OF THIS!?!?!?!?!?

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Who could forget? I saw it before joining the ship and thought...

wait? How much filming have they done? What on earth does that... Ah yeah he... wow... how did she keep it together? Wait does that mean she has heard this before? Yeah... she’s heard that before... maybe im going too far... oh there is a forum that also... OMG HI GUYS LOVE YOU LOVE THEM WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT ALL OF THIS!?!?!?!?!?

Her reaction to his ans actually shows either she expected sth like this from him... or he's joked abt it before. Lmao.

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, tinymel said:

BINGO!!  :lol:

2 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Remember this?

Hahaha THIS ?! :lol: 

credit to the owner

• LOL 9