Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I agree with @daloula That song is practically one of his must sing song for Wookie in any fanmeet cos you know, its from the drama that made him more popular internationally. Hence, its also the one fans can relate to the most. And also, i heard somewhere that this song is also somewhat a song that wookie sings for his fans as well, not surprising considering how much he adores his fans. 

 

And to be honest, i think the real drought might come now that he is back to working. The guy can't be stuck in SP era forever and even if there is sth gg on between namji, it has become his private life now. Lol. We can only be thankful if the boy continues to let slip but.. glorious and bang chigu might train and censor him heavily in that area given his tendencies. Lol. 

 

 

You are just too cute to still have so much faith in him. This is the same boy who was not supposed to reveal the Daybreak song until the FM, but he blurted it out anyways.  Lmao! I have no hope for his restraint!  

 

Let me remind you of the current score:

 

Glorious and Bangchigu : 0

Blabbermouth: 3 and counting

  • Like 3
  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 12:10 PM, pauliza said:

For me ,if you have found your soulmate &  deeply fall in love with him /her.Time & distances are not a big deal .You will do everything to make sure everything turn out well.The problem is when you are not very sure what your heart want .Still confused " Is he /she the right for me ? " ,"Am I doing the right decision ? " .Then,everything turn out to be miserable .I just hope JCW/NJH follow their gut istincts .No matter what haters /shippers gonna to say ,they just have to listen to their hearts.

Haha somebody liked my old posts & I wrote this on 13 July 2017 .Yes ,now I believe Time & distances are not a big deal for Namji Couple :heart: .

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hyunnie made a cute update:

 

Thanks to her dcinside gallery fans for putting up this ad for her 15th anniversary 

  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ptp321 said:

 

You are just too cute to still have so much faith in him. This is the same boy who was not supposed to reveal the Daybreak song until the FM, but he blurted it out anyways.  Lmao! I have no hope for his restraint!  

 

Let me me remind you of the current score:

 

Glorious and Bangchigu : 0

Blabbermouth: 3 and counting

 

Hahahahaha. Trying to be rational and realistic here dearie! LOL. Pls help me out! :sweat_smile:

  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2017 at 9:05 AM, stucked said:

I was browsing thru YouTube and found this super hilarious vid. I mean, this is a fact of life. Like seriously. I'm putting it under spoiler just in case you know.. *whispers* minors.. HAHAHAHA

  Hide contents

The title of this vid.. so funny! HAHAHAHA!

I was wondering about this too before. HAHAHA. JCW is a man afterall. Whether he finds her attractive or not, one can't be too touchy on that part, y'know. HAHAHA. So Hyuni, be careful my baby girl. HAHAHA. I know. My mind's in a gutter right now. :D 

 

Yeah. I think he played soccer with CTJ. And just like our awesome friends mentioned previously, he needs to let out steam. He. Needs. To. Like really. HAHAHA.

Just enjoying catching up on all these funny threads, people were hilarious in 2017 hahaha.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

babyval22 said ... And to be honest, i think the real drought might come now that he is back to working. The guy can't be stuck in SP era forever and even if there is sth gg on between namji, it has become his private life now. Lol. We can only be thankful if the boy continues to let slip but.. glorious and bang chigu might train and censor him heavily in that area given his tendencies. Lol. 

 

In regard to "private life" - not sure if it was discussed here, but I read that it is common in Korea for young actress/es to have a “No Public dating” clause in their contract. I don’t have any knowledge if Namji has one, but one of the articles (read it on one of the fan sites) mentioned that she had to negotiate favorable terms to accommodate her studies in her new contract – up till then, her mother managed her affairs. The article did not mention a dating clause though. Her current contract started around 2016, I think it was after Shopping king Louie.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick lunch break thought. Yup, we are probably in for a drought. I'm actually glad for it. Rumours tend to put a lot of pressure on celeb couples especially when they have busy schedules. So a more private approach to dating (without the media speculation etc) makes a lot of sense. There is also a part of the fan culture that if they *know* a couple is dating they will protect that information--(see the youtube vid "This is how your Kpop idols are secretly dating "), the whole vid but right at the very end Park So Hyun talks about this. I feel that Hyunnie fans, in particular, will be INCREDIBLY protective of her dating life whomever she decides to date but especially if it is a big name like Wookie who has lots of really intense fans. Of course, I will ALWAYS welcome news that they are in touch and am sure we will get it--mainly because reporters are nosy and a certain someone can't keep a straight face to save his life. So our ship will keep sailing and the prevailing winds will lead us where they may. I've faith that their chemistry is carried on off-screen--in part because if I had that (and I have) level of chemistry with someone there is NO WAY I'd let them get away. :wub:

 

Also, I am hoping that we get an announcement soon (or rumour) for Hyunnie's next project :D. I feel that the ig update in front of her debut poster is a good indication that she is switching into work mode again. The poster has been up since mid-April and the timing makes sense--as an acknowledgment of her fans. Therefore we hopefully will have two new projects to follow. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

final thought: I think that it will be very interesting to see who gets cast alongside Wookie. The current contender is *not* a good kisser (ok that is harsh but she doesn't do passionate kisses to date; more lips compressed against lips). We saw in Hyunnie's last drama some fairly standard kdrama kisses (ok sageuk but still). So it will be interesting about how hot Melt with Me kisses are. --I doubt they will get even a millimetre close to what we know. :smirk:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tinymel said:

final thought: I think that it will be very interesting to see who gets cast alongside Wookie. The current contender is *not* a good kisser (ok that is harsh but she doesn't do passionate kisses to date; more lips compressed against lips). We saw in Hyunnie's last drama some fairly standard kdrama kisses (ok sageuk but still). So it will be interesting about how hot Melt with Me kisses are. --I doubt they will get even a millimetre close to what we know. :smirk:

 

Hahaha. Sometimes drama kisses are also directed and requested by the drama directors so what we know in SP is probably in line with the director's vision.. i haven watched any of won jin ah drama to say any comments.. but i've heard good comments abt her acting ability and etc. No matter how melt me kisses are, both of them are just doing their job dearie. So who knows in melt me, both wookie and her would venture into sth different. Just like when H was casted, no one expected namji to be the namji we know of today. Lol. What they did in SP, it was their job.. although we are shippers so we tend to be more bias (just to be more rational) hahah. Its the bts, interviews and what happens after the drama that matters more i would say..

 

let's not venture into other topics other than namji here too dearie! Just fyi, our threads are highly monitored by the mods for some unknown reasons (although we prolly know why) so lets just stick to namji goodness all the way! Hehe. :heart: & *huggles* 

  • Like 10
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

 

 Hahaha. Sometimes drama kisses are also directed and requested by the drama directors so what we know in SP is probably in line with the director's vision.. i haven watched any of won jin ah drama to say any comments.. but i've heard good comments abt her acting ability and etc. No matter how melt me kisses are, both of them are just doing their job dearie. So who knows in melt me, both wookie and her would venture into sth different. Just like when H was casted, no one expected namji to be the namji we know of today. Lol. What they did in SP, it was their job.. although we are shippers so we tend to be more bias (just to be more rational) hahah. Its the bts, interviews and what happens after the drama that matters more i would say..

  

 let's not venture into other topics other than namji here too dearie! Just fyi, our threads are highly monitored by the mods for some unknown reasons (although we prolly know why) so lets just stick to namji goodness all the way! Hehe. :heart: & *huggles* 

 

Ha! No of course def their jobs! I'm always impressed by actors and their ability to separate work and personal life. And the director def led the way as it were! and I was more referring to bts 

 

and Won Jin Ah is a v good actress btw (watch Life, high recommend)... I really like her! sorry if that didn't come across. it was more about her style and level of comfort than anything else.

 

And yes will keep to the ship. it was more of an observation! 

  • Like 10
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, tinymel said:

 

Ha! No of course def their jobs! I'm always impressed by actors and their ability to separate work and personal life. And the director def led the way as it were! and I was more referring to bts 

 

and Won Jin Ah is a v good actress btw (watch Life, high recommend)... I really like her! sorry if that didn't come across. it was more about her style and level of comfort than anything else.

 

And yes will keep to the ship. it was more of an observation! 

 

Haha. Me too. Too impress with how they can separate reel and real. Hahaha. Thank u for understanding dearie! Hahaha. Just that the mess that all the external factors throw at us is just wow. Lol. And we seem to be highly targeted all.the.time. hahahaha. 

  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.soompi.com/article/1324764wpp/ji-chang-wook-shares-stories-from-the-military-talks-about-upcoming-plans-and-more

 

This article mentioned that wookie said he hasnt fished in a while.. i dunno if its just me.. but lol when i read this.. 

 

I tot of this  

 

It never occur to me that Wookie is the kind of guy who will go fishing. LOL. I guess we all learn new things all the time. Hahaha. 

 

Pardon my shipper's delulu. LOL. Cant help it with these two! 

 

Psst. Hope i didnt remember wrongly that H went fishing or camping before Wookie enlisted. LOLOL.

  • LOL 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I agree with @daloula That song is practically one of his must sing song for Wookie in any fanmeet cos you know, its from the drama that made him more popular internationally. Hence, its also the one fans can relate to the most. And also, i heard somewhere that this song is also somewhat a song that wookie sings for his fans as well, not surprising considering how much he adores his fans. 

 

And to be honest, i think the real drought might come now that he is back to working. The guy can't be stuck in SP era forever and even if there is sth gg on between namji, it has become his private life now. Lol. We can only be thankful if the boy continues to let slip but.. glorious and bang chigu might train and censor him heavily in that area given his tendencies. Lol. 

 

 

Lmao Val you still have faith on Jigoner?! bahahaha :joy:

I bet Glorious and Bangchigu might have wanted to do exactly this after Wookie's post discharge IV :lol::lol:...

giphy.gif

 

17 hours ago, ptp321 said:

 

You are just too cute to still have so much faith in him. This is the same boy who was not supposed to reveal the Daybreak song until the FM, but he blurted it out anyways.  Lmao! I have no hope for his restraint!  

 

Let me remind you of the current score:

 

Glorious and Bangchigu : 0

Blabbermouth: 3 and counting

 

Lmao I agree unnie!! *fist bumps*  I still can't move on from the "System"  :ph34r: tongue slip kekeke 

Wookie is like a loose cannon  :joy: 

U7wU.gif

 

Who  would even ask one's ex-costar to help in choosing his next project after military discharge? :ph34r:

He was....
giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

  • LOL 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@masthu lmao your gifs are always on point. It is always a pleasure and a fun time to read your posts. I can't wait for hyunnie to finish her semester too. 

  • Like 9
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 6:45 AM, daloula said:

Hyunnie made a cute update:

 

Thanks to her dcinside gallery fans for putting up this ad for her 15th anniversary 

Hyuniii is sooo beautiful, I can't with her. She is a goddess and W is one lucky guy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pauliza said:
Maybe it's just from my eyes - they share the same vibes & totally look alike :D

 

credit to the owner

 

We could be really biased but i have to agree with you on this. Lol. When i first glance thru the ig post below, i saw wookie first then realised its Hyunni. 

 

 

Ctto

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...