[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 5/16/2019 at 6:45 AM, daloula said:

Hyunnie made a cute update:

Thanks to her dcinside gallery fans for putting up this ad for her 15th anniversary 

Hyuniii is sooo beautiful, I can't with her. She is a goddess and W is one lucky guy.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, pauliza said:
Maybe it's just from my eyes - they share the same vibes & totally look alike :D

credit to the owner

We could be really biased but i have to agree with you on this. Lol. When i first glance thru the ig post below, i saw wookie first then realised its Hyunni. 

Ctto

• Like 7

4 hours ago, babyval22 said:

We could be really biased but i have to agree with you on this. Lol. When i first glance thru the ig post below, i saw wookie first then realised its Hyunni. 

Haha we are such NamJi goners :lol: 

credit to the owner

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 5/16/2019 at 8:27 AM, pauliza said:

The only real magic that exists for me is love :heart: .

credit to the owner

Love love this bts!! Hyunie is giving me wifey vibes here :heart: 

Lmao why does it look so normal as if they are used to do such things all the time :wub:

:wub:

BTW...

Lmao flies on our thread be like.... 

tenor.gif

Flies who really think that we shippers believe they are genuine fans of JiJi/NamJi couple :lol:

Please! :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Creating negativity on this thread doesn't make your ship sail period... I can't at if this ship sinks, then mine sails mentality :lol::lol:

Image result for reality check gif

Whether you ship NamJi or not...

giphy.gif

And YES...

tumblr_noibc6bonx1qa637ao1_400.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

On 4/12/2018 at 6:25 PM, pauliza said:

Please don't dm me on how to purchase the Dvd /the contents of the dvd because I don't have one :lol: .

* Saw a few good stuffs  shared  on sns .Huhu ..I m dead in Namji heaven :D

Anyone who wants to sell me their Dcut DVD since its now old . I know am late to the party but would really want to buy it if anyone is willing to sell  :D

1 hour ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Anyone who wants to sell me their Dcut DVD since its now old . I know am late to the party but would really want to buy it if anyone is willing to sell  :D

I don't think pure NamJi shippers will sell that DVD cut because all the contents there are GOLD & never get OLD :D .Maybe those who jumpshippers /antis /pure fans who hates Namji  gonna to sell it because its too much & hurt for their heart to keep it :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Mine is too precious to sell. Like @pauliza said, it's GOLD and NEVER GETS OLD. After 2 years the feelings still the same, even stronger :wub:

You can try Gmarket or ebay tho :D

Or check here, I think someone wants to sell:

Spoiler

Fyi

• Like 7

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

I don't think pure NamJi shippers will sell that DVD cut because all the contents there are GOLD & never get OLD :D .Maybe those who jumpshippers /antis /pure fans who hates Namji  gonna to sell it because its too much & hurt for their heart to keep it :D

Lol was just trying out my luck, but I think I have found it on yes24 so am placing my order. But I think I read somewhere that the copy that has 14 discs doesn't have the couple disc is that true?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Lol was just trying out my luck, but I think I have found it on yes24 so am placing my order. But I think I read somewhere that the copy that has 14 discs doesn't have the couple disc is that true?

Yes ,my friend bought it without the couple discs .huhu and she was quite disappointed because most of the gems are inside the couple discs :D

• Like 8

7 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Haha. Our dcut is too precious to be sold.. haha. Even though it might seem like the dcut was nothing cos we weren't openly spazzing here, it's cos we are being highly monitored and pple loved reporting about us. Hahaha. In fact, our dcut was even more precious and gold to us compared to what was shown in sbs catch. Haha. 

2 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Yeah its true.. the additional 2 disc are the couple bts that was chincha precious and that only came with the pre-order of tbe dcut.. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Yes ,my friend bought it without the couple discs .huhu and she was quite disappointed because most of the gems are inside the couple discs :D

Oh well so I will pass because was more interested in the couple discs I will just have to satisfy myself with the clips on IG and FB then :tears:

• Like 2

Okay now after days and days of catching up on 1667 pages I believe am all caught up and am ready to give my POV. Of course I skipped some pages but all the relevant topics I didn't miss them here is how I see Namji am sorry its going to be a long post and am going to be taking y'all back to 2017 :D

Anyhow, in the beginning I do not think JCW and NJH had a relationship according to what I have read about the dcut it seems they then developed some kind of relationship during filming. Also I don't think they dated during filming but I think they just started developing some feelings for each other hence the awkwardness during wrap party. In my opinion the awkwardness was caused by them trying to get out of character and then trying to sort out their feelings to see if it was because they genuinely liked each other or it was because of them being in character mind u their characters needed to build chemistry between NJH and JCW in order for EBH and NJW to work in the drama. 

Then after filming they stayed connected this can be proven by how NJH knew certain things about JCW, but still IMO I don't think they started anything due to JCW MS which I think was a good thing for their relationship whatever status because it gave them time to really analyze their feelings. And I believe during JCW breaks in the military there were times he would meet up with NJH but still not sure if it was romantically.

Now what got me hooked in Namji was their BTS and the interview after MS that interview was so telling, I have read what all of you said and I agree why hide her when she just came for a show that is puzzling. I noticed if it wasn't for the stylist and NJH and JCW noone would have known that NJH attended that show, no one not even a single person except fot the ones who posted knew she was there, thats careful planning right there. Thats how much they managed to sneak her in and out but if it was just a colleague visiting another colleague why do it in hiding am sure a lot of colleagues visited JCW and it wasn't that secretive. Also he tried to downplay that meeting but failed miserably lol "it was a brief meeting we just said hi" lol trying to make it seem like it was in passing so if it was a brief meeting how did u manage to discuss the script in a brief hi hi meeting lol. Now that got me excited there is something there. I am of the opinion if they started dating it was during his MS or at least some kind of relationship started if its still there its yet to be seen.

But atm I am choosing to believe there is something going on there am very excited for their future. Lol delululand 

Note: I really enjoyed this threads ups and downs and am looking forward to sailing with you all and hoping the ship reaches its destination. If they are dating I prefer for them to do it in secret and not announce anything until there is need to. Am so bummed I missed the dcut with the couple discs :tears:

Note to NJH and JCW from time to time please throw us some bread crumps y'all 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

I bet all my savings that no real NamJi/JiJi shipper would want to sell the Dcut and I bet that everyone regrets not buying the blue ray lmao!! :joy:

Our shippers be like....

tenor.gif?itemid=4841912

giphy.gif

Lol Old? Believe me the Dcut  has been on repeat mode since the day we got it :wub: . We simply can't get enough of it!

NamJi Shippers right now...

InfiniteAdorableChimpanzee-max-1mb.gif

Lmao girls this is soooo us bahahaha  :joy:

pVwa2s6.gif

DCcCk1b.gif

ZdVNosj.gif

yZWmt1V.gif

We are all #NamJi_trash_bins :heart: :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2