[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Wow! My eyes are everywhere as I am feasting and backreading through all the posts that have been shared since Wookie's discharge date. I don't know if you gals feel like this, but I still can't believe he's out. And now we are back to back watching their updates & their emoji highlights. :D:D:D Who's next?

Yay! Welcome backkkk dearie! Muahahahaa. And lmao at your emoji highlights! Kekeke. 

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

Is it old or new photo because I don't understand the captions but seems like it is written "4.20 " on it .

Yeap.. the photo was taken on 20 Apr.. the captions says met him after the performance on that day.. 

2 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

Welcome to our newcomers, silent lurkers who have now emerged from the dark , I know how free you feel now( hahahaha)

I just have to put here my observation on his FM playlist. As a shipper it struck me as the playlist of someone head over heels for his girl (and of course my deluluness tells me it's for H). Rationally speaking, it could be for the fans, majority of which are female.

However, I would stick with my delulu theory simply coz it makes more sense to me and makes me all giddy. LOL

I shall throw my rationality aside and agree with you the moment i read his playlist. Lmao. *chants stay rational val, stay rational val!* lol. Its just a setlist. Hahaha  

• LOL 6

34 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Am I the only one checking the weather in Seoul everyday to check how sunny it’s been lately? The emoticons.....I just can’t! :D Lol!

Umm... I have Seoul's weather on a widget because of a trip I did back in 2014 (also the clock). So I see it every time I check the weather where I live. Let's just say it is a lot warmer, less rainy, and (still) has better air quality.

------ 

Also, urgh, can we squirm about the fact that they haven't denied their connection? Even after discharge bomb they could have said: just friends, happened to have the script, she was there, and I asked her opinion.

I *know* that not saying anything is the typical route to take in these situations--I would do that! I mean if my Oppa was famous with rabid fans I'd probably stay quiet and not like any of his posts (because naturally he's sent me those pictures already)...

However, all they are doing is allowing fans to stoke speculation. HUMPH...

(ps, co-captains, I'm sending a message out into the universe. Please provide more facts for us. We miss you both being silly together and so... yeah... :love:)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, tinymel said:

Umm... I have Seoul's weather on a widget because of a trip I did back in 2014 (also the clock). So I see it every time I check the weather where I live. Let's just say it is a lot warmer, less rainy, and (still) has better air quality.

------ 

Also, urgh, can we squirm about the fact that they haven't denied their connection? Even after discharge bomb they could have said: just friends, happened to have the script, she was there, and I asked her opinion.

I *know* that not saying anything is the typical route to take in these situations--I would do that! I mean if my Oppa was famous with rabid fans I'd probably stay quiet and not like any of his posts (because naturally he's sent me those pictures already)...

However, all they are doing is allowing fans to stoke speculation. HUMPH...

(ps, co-captains, I'm sending a message out into the universe. Please provide more facts for us. We miss you both being silly together and so... yeah... :love:)

Agreed!  And both had no problems denying any rumors or speculations in the past with other co-stars.  Lol!

• LOL 11

3 hours ago, edlan17 said:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1271962/if-fate-allows

A lovely fictional story for behind the scenes ( SP) from 2017 - aligned with the forum affection for the topic. The author updated the story recently to include the recent 2019 army discharge event.

Enjoy the reading.

This is adorable and keeping me from being annoyed that my train is now an hour delayed. I'm stuck on the train but I have JiJi fanfiction so who cares! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hello all. Obsessed with these two. These two are too much.

1. Comfortable

2. In Sync with each other

3. Frank/open/bold

4. Yet secretive

5. Suspicious

I still wonder how the hell their relationship turned out to be like that watching their BTS. That's too much even for people working in romantic environment. And how they are approaching their lives so simply still.  WOW. 

Again these two are too positive minded people. A commonality again.

• Like 11

On 4/30/2019 at 10:09 AM, pauliza said:

hahaha no wonder even in the drought this thread still received 1k to 2k viewers per day .Beside shippers,flies ,haters ,there are lurkers like you and @Shipper07 :lol: Welcome on board ladies ! By the way ,on 27th April ,almost 10 k viewers to this thread .

How Anti's excepted us to be during drought season...

giphy.gif

REALITY of the ship and it's shipmates during drought season 

EnormousGleefulAfricanwilddog-small.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5483182

LMAO this was so US during drought season :lol::lol::lol:

anigif_enhanced-17196-1414511705-10.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

On 4/30/2019 at 8:56 AM, Shipper07 said:

You're welcome. I have been a silent lurker heehee. I also believe JCW chose SP to be his most recommended work for a reason which was because many Koreans liked it. Actually, until now I have yet to find a Knet who had some negative comments on it.

All this negativity is majorly from int'l fans. Korean entertainment is so unique that you need to really take time to understand why this happened or that happened. Anyway, I hope I'm not talking too much. Congratulations on JCW's next drama. Now waiting for NJH's. 

Agree!!! Welcome to NamJi fam!! :wub:

tenor.gif?itemid=10584134

On 4/30/2019 at 7:03 AM, ptp321 said:

Reading the plot, it says both characters have to maintain a body temperature of 31.5 degreeC.

Translation: JCW, if you kiss like in SP, you die!

Hyunnie: I approve! 

Wook: My girl says yes, I confirm!

Just kidding....or maybe not. Lol!

Lmao I can't :joy:

On 5/1/2019 at 7:01 AM, ptp321 said:

The amount of recent vitriol directed at our couple is out of control.  The more hate they spew at her, the more comforting those broad shoulders will be! Despite all this, she is cool as a cucumber, which makes him cherish her even more and they’re too dumb to realize that their resentment just brings NamJi closer, but what do you expect with a rabid fan base that cannot separate fiction from reality?

Lmao unnie you are....

tenor.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hyunnie's ig

Has anyone else noticed that she is not uploading new photos but clearly ones from the same day but stretched out? Like she is trying to fill up her ig? That her posts are just 'reposting' what we've already seen from friends? ... That she wants us to think she is being super busy with her friends?

(Bong-hee sings: delulululu lulu lulu dellalalalulu)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

https://youtu.be/mEsUWP5zLwU

I am not sure about you; I cannot get enough of the 2014 KBS drama award duet with Park HyungSik.

Definitely HyungSik carries the vocal; yet the visual performance belongs to NJH. She hit the mark with an adorable performance full of cuteness, charisma and good timing- all with her signature smile.  

P.S: Don’t miss the JCW lips licking/biting at 2:11 min.

• Like 4

I don't know about you but I still can't get over Wook's face while he is saying these words (PS you can look at the comment of his kfan on this post for a more accurate translation of what he said LMAO):

• Like 12

13 hours ago, daloula said:

I don't know about you but I still can't get over Wook's face while he is saying these words (PS you can look at the comment of his kfan on this post for a more accurate translation of what he said LMAO):

Quoted the comment " Exactly he said that  I didn't let them see her ...kkk "

:lol: :lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

40 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Quoted the comment " Exactly he said that  I didn't let them see her ...kkk "

Lmao! Got called out by his long-time fan and contradicted himself.  I thought it was the system that didn’t allow them to see her? Lol!  W would so lose a case in court and I’m not even a lawyer. :joy:

• LOL 11

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

Quoted the comment "Exactly he said that I didn't let them see her ...kkk "

Lmao I can't at that Ji fan's translation :lol::lol:

Chincha this wookie!!:wub: As a fellow shipper and a Ji fan...

anigif_enhanced-419-1461165790-2.gif

:P:lol:

• LOL 10

6 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Lmao! Got called out by his long-time fan and contradicted himself.  I thought it was the system that didn’t allow them to see her? Lol!  W would so lose a case in court and I’m not even a lawyer. :joy:

Lmao but wookie wins for being so consistent :joy:

C6v.gif

20 hours ago, daloula said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12769766

:lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6