Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

13 hours ago, Changsky said:

Jihyun update from PDnim IG! :wub:

Hangout with Director and some HDH casts :)

As usual, they never forget to take pic unlike SP cast. LOLOL. 

10 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

i hope we get a SP gathering too. with pics this time. lol

U really believe they would remember to take pictures? Hahahha

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

As usual.. we always get timely updates from these two. 

This girl is finally appearing after gg missing for so long. Lmao. Especially when someone js hard at work preparing for fanmeet. Shh. I didnt say that! 

Ctto

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Girls!!! I'm feeling accomplished! I can log into my Soompi account from my pc :D:D:D I'm sooooooo excited!!!!! I can backread all the juicy juicy juicy stuff in here. :D:D:D It feels so good to be here!!! woot! woot!!

Party-GIF.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Wow! My eyes are everywhere as I am feasting and backreading through all the posts that have been shared since Wookie's discharge date. I don't know if you gals feel like this, but I still can't believe he's out. And now we are back to back watching their updates & their emoji highlights. :D:D:D Who's next?

giphy.gif

• LOL 8

30 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Orabeoniii...!!! :love:

Is it old or new photo because I don't understand the captions but seems like it is written "4.20 " on it .

• Like 4

Hyunnie & HDH team spotted at the Thai Restaurant that Hyunnie ,Wook & fairy godmother always go :D

Wookie's signature :D

credit to aroijj ig 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Is it old or new photo because I don't understand the captions but seems like it is written "4.20 " on it .

Not sure, but first time seeing the pic :lol:

• Like 7

Welcome to our newcomers, silent lurkers who have now emerged from the dark , I know how free you feel now( hahahaha)

I just have to put here my observation on his FM playlist. As a shipper it struck me as the playlist of someone head over heels for his girl (and of course my deluluness tells me it's for H). Rationally speaking, it could be for the fans, majority of which are female.

However, I would stick with my delulu theory simply coz it makes more sense to me and makes me all giddy. LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

On 5/3/2019 at 9:16 AM, Leah Miralles said:

Just wanna say thank you to everyone here for keeping this forum alive for 2 years. I've been a silent lurker since this page even started and today I miraculously created a Soompi account. Finally. :D

You guys are the best with your theories. Delulu or not delulu.

Bless your beautiful souls.

Finally you made it!! :wub: Welcome on board dearie!!

Please don't lurk. We would love to read your take on NamJi delulu or not :D

LMAO I can't at anti's on sns right now kekekeke :joy:

Myunnies on sns.... 

giphy.gif

dads-2.gif

LMAO at myoppa translators trying their level best to avoid translating the part where Hyunie was mentioned in Wookie's discharge interview :lol::lol:...

I-won-t-hear-it-and-I-won-t-respond-to-i

rb8t6.jpg

• LOL 9

8 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Wow! My eyes are everywhere as I am feasting and backreading through all the posts that have been shared since Wookie's discharge date. I don't know if you gals feel like this, but I still can't believe he's out. And now we are back to back watching their updates & their emoji highlights. :D:D:D Who's next?

Wipe that drool girl!!  :joy: :heart:

giphy.gif

• LOL 7

49 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Meanwhile uri NamJi... ;)

Any commentary for this? 

"Everyday is a sunny day when you can be with your love " :P:lol:

credit to the owner

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

Yay! Welcome backkkk dearie! Muahahahaa. And lmao at your emoji highlights! Kekeke. 

6 hours ago, pauliza said:

Yeap.. the photo was taken on 20 Apr.. the captions says met him after the performance on that day.. 

2 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

Welcome to our newcomers, silent lurkers who have now emerged from the dark , I know how free you feel now( hahahaha)

I just have to put here my observation on his FM playlist. As a shipper it struck me as the playlist of someone head over heels for his girl (and of course my deluluness tells me it's for H). Rationally speaking, it could be for the fans, majority of which are female.

However, I would stick with my delulu theory simply coz it makes more sense to me and makes me all giddy. LOL

I shall throw my rationality aside and agree with you the moment i read his playlist. Lmao. *chants stay rational val, stay rational val!* lol. Its just a setlist. Hahaha  

• LOL 6

Am I the only one checking the weather in Seoul everyday to check how sunny it’s been lately? The emoticons.....I just can’t! :D Lol!

• LOL 7

34 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Am I the only one checking the weather in Seoul everyday to check how sunny it’s been lately? The emoticons.....I just can’t! :D Lol!

Umm... I have Seoul's weather on a widget because of a trip I did back in 2014 (also the clock). So I see it every time I check the weather where I live. Let's just say it is a lot warmer, less rainy, and (still) has better air quality.

------ 

Also, urgh, can we squirm about the fact that they haven't denied their connection? Even after discharge bomb they could have said: just friends, happened to have the script, she was there, and I asked her opinion.

I *know* that not saying anything is the typical route to take in these situations--I would do that! I mean if my Oppa was famous with rabid fans I'd probably stay quiet and not like any of his posts (because naturally he's sent me those pictures already)...

However, all they are doing is allowing fans to stoke speculation. HUMPH...

(ps, co-captains, I'm sending a message out into the universe. Please provide more facts for us. We miss you both being silly together and so... yeah... :love:)

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1