[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, edlan17 said:

https://twitter.com/namjihyun_net?lang=en

Nam Ji Hyun named by industry critiques as one of the actresses that could be the next Jeon Do Yeon.

That would be a nice update for Hyunnie's thread. Here is the link to it:

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/241260-nam-ji-hyun-남지현-upcoming-drama-hundred-days-husband-baekilui-nanggoonnim-백일의낭군님-♡-smiling-fairy-♡/

It would be nice to update her thread with similar posts instead of updating the shipping thread with them.

• Like 7

Happy 2nd Anniversary Shippers!! :heart: 

It feels like yesterday we celebrated the 1st Anniversary and now it’s our 2nd haha. Shipping wouldn’t have been this fun without you Fam!!! NamJi and you girls have brought such joy to my life and helped me overcome a certain difficult phase in my life and I’ll be always be grateful for that. :kiss_wink:

Real life has been super busy and I miss spazzing with your girls!!

Will catch you girls soon.

Until then...

Jichang wook: "She is controlling me" :wub: 

sjCuTMD.gif

He loves making her laugh :wub:

SnawN2i.gif

Why so cute!!! :wub::wub::wub:

rQls7p1.gif

:P:P:P

XdrUZpi.png

izDWYgp.png

Love how touchy touchy they were in between kiss scenes :wub::wub: 

XBBGreF.gif

I can't at how Wook's all shy shy in here :wub:

Exaa5ir.gif

When you don't want to let go of Oppa's thigh :lol::lol:

s9sWQSs.gif

yFlEz7O.gif

ctto

• Like 5
  • Love 4

To welcome @jichangwook back from his military service, we decided to do something charitable. In his name and as a group, we are happy to share that we donated to HOPE relief (Korea Disaster Relief Association) in Apr 2019 in the hope that we can do our part to do what we can for the wildfire situation that happened in South Korea. Hope this small amount brought some hope and help to those who needed it! 

Dearest @jichangwook , 
Thank you… for being so bright, gracious and cheerful of spirit and mind.

Thank you… for the flair with which you embrace life and its trails.

Thank you… for your kindness and courage.

Thank you… for making the choice to be an artist.

Thank you… for your unbridled smiles. 
Thank you… for the gift of your beauty.

Thank you… for being you.

Welcome home, brother! 
We love you. We shall love you forever. 
Always, 
Jilighted Soompiers 

And here you go.. for all of you and us who have contributed in sending your messages so that Wookie can feel how much we love and support him. Thank you to all of you who have sent to us your messages for him, and for being a part of our gift for him. Let us continue to support Wookie in his future endeavours and in whatever decisions he makes for himself no matter personal or professional! Ji family, let's go! 

* The messages already safely delivered to him.Yeay !! :heart:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 7

BELATED HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY SUSPICIOUS PARTNER!!! :kiss_wink:  :heart:  :love:

I remember my first post in this thread was on May 1st 2018. Trying to be rational and realistic, I only joined the NamJi goners family so late, after I received and watched the Dcut :D

Because of their realness it's just so natural for me to become NamJi shipper. And watching the Dcut made me ship them more. They are really more than just friends, and they are so beautiful. Maybe I'm being bias, but until now it's hard for me to find another couple who gives the same vibes as NamJi. And SP is like the only drama I love without the need to be perfect :wub:

After 2 years, the feelings remain the same, even stronger :wub:

Yes there's a chance that things might not turn out the way we want it to be, but for now let's just hold on tight and enjoy the ride. And if someday it is proven otherwise, for me I will keep supporting both of them individually. Two years become NamJi shippers, we are more than just NamJi shippers. We are family, our friendship is so priceless and real :wub:

Can't wait to go to SK for our big day with you all *finger cross* :D

Thank you Gals... And let's enjoy Cheeze - How About You :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 6

Can't believe it's been 2 years already since this beautiful journey started .Thanks Namji Couple  for giving us one of the best kdrama & kdrama coouple .Happy Suspicious Partner Second Anniversary:heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 4
  • Love 5

10 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Just replaying their scenes in my head — “what’s going on? I saw you hugging”; “nothing is happening between us!” B):wub:

And it reminds me of these tweets. Miss uri NamJi so much :(

Ctto

• Like 9

From SBS Star ;)

"As they revealed in their past interviews, these actors not only cannot hide their feelings, but also have a tendency to act like a bulldozer when it comes to love.

Let's take a look at these four actors who never send mixed signals and become a passionate lover when they meet the person of their dreams!"

Sounds familiar??? :D

• Like 6
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Changsky said:

From SBS Star ;)

As they revealed in their past interviews, these actors not only cannot hide their feelings, but also have a tendency to act like a bulldozer when it comes to love.

Let's take a look at these four actors who never send mixed signals and become a passionate lover when they meet the person of their dreams!"

Hey. We have the proof... that that boy is an open book. 

We don’t even have coincidence to back us up. They sail the ship for us. We just sit on the deck and get all shippy when they want to remind us of the fact they are still close and in touch. Can’t ask more as a shipper. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

On 5/12/2019 at 12:22 AM, Changsky said:

Yes there's a chance that things might not turn out the way we want it to be, but for now let's just hold on tight and enjoy the ride. And if someday it is proven otherwise, for me I will keep supporting both of them individually. Two years become NamJi shippers, we are more than just NamJi shippers. We are family, our friendship is so priceless and real :wub:

Can't wait to go to SK for our big day with you all *finger cross* :D

Thank you Gals... And let's enjoy Cheeze - How About You :wub:

Well said dearie! Hahahaha. Because of namji, we really made alot of friends. Hahaha. 

11 hours ago, Changsky said:

From SBS Star ;)

"As they revealed in their past interviews, these actors not only cannot hide their feelings, but also have a tendency to act like a bulldozer when it comes to love.

LOL! So we aren't the only one who thinks Wookie is like this! Muahahaha. 

11 hours ago, tinymel said:

Hey. We have the proof... that that boy is an open book.  

We love reading an open book. LOLOL. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Here's a sneak peek at how our final message book looks like! It has been safely delivered to Glorious Entertainment so hope @jichangwook will enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed making it! Thank you all once again, for your participation and support in helping to make this message book a success! :heart: .

credit to jilighted_soompiers ig 

• Like 8