[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Is it just me or W's style is slowly veering towards a laid back style as compared to his previous chic style? Of course we know who is very laid back in terms of fashion in the 1st place ( our baby girl definitely)

Makes me go back to when my bf who loves fashion and over the top statements changed to shirts and shorts as well as sandals when he was with me. Hahahaha. Love it!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

Is it just me or W's style is slowly veering towards a laid back style as compared to his previous chic style? Of course we know who is very laid back in terms of fashion in the 1st place ( our baby girl definitely)

Makes me go back to when my bf who loves fashion and over the top statements changed to shirts and shorts as well as sandals when he was with me. Hahahaha. Love it!

credit to the owner

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

Yeah... :D

They seem to have same fashion preference/style, the low key style... which is very comfortable. And I love their style! :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

I really don't want to read into it at all and am telling myself that fashion in Korea is trending in that direction... but the similar coats still have me...

I'm still more pumped about the set list for his fan meeting. That is an awful lot of love songs to be singing... I am waiting for interviews and the release of her next project... Because there must be some brave reporter who will ask her about helping Wookie choose the script and whether she consulted him... I MEAN COME ON. If I was a reporter I would be dying to ask: 'So what did you tell him? Did he follow your advice? Has he helped you pick your next project?'... 

Still, I'm a happy little shipper, who is now on holiday and spent today quietly rewatching SP.

• Like 9

Whenever you want to get a feel of honest sincere JCW, listen to this. I did. For me this live version of 101 reasons is better than the original version. The way he sang it, I don't know how to describe it in words, it's beautiful, you just feel it. The same kind of feeling when I listen to some of Coldplay songs, even though there are more talented vocalists out there, but Chris Martin makes you feel what he is feeling. 

So I listened to it many times to get the FEEL. It's like seeing JCW baring a part of himself. Soft JCW with sincere eyes is a treat to watch. And Soft JCW with sincere eyes with a sincere melodious voice is even better.

My heart will always believe it was for her, NJH. 

Edited by ObsessedEf
  • Like 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, edlan17 said:

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/4JLw3o35x6fhQJahQK2rlxFyBeJQNfqok70mSVGIu4u

Just in case you wonder – The likelihood the NJH shared cookies with someone else is high - not JCW.

(Sorry for the link, couldn't figure out how to upload the picture directly using the URL menu).

yeah i think everyone who has still rational know that finger is not his (JCW). But some immature shipper said that his finger but it doesnt matter now. We already know jcw and njh ussually meet casully but they wont share the moment to anyone. i think sharing cookie with friend is nothing special haha. it's common. :D.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

On 5/4/2019 at 11:05 PM, tinymel said:

Also, urgh, can we squirm about the fact that they haven't denied their connection? Even after discharge bomb they could have said: just friends, happened to have the script, she was there, and I asked her opinion.

I *know* that not saying anything is the typical route to take in these situations--I would do that! I mean if my Oppa was famous with rabid fans I'd probably stay quiet and not like any of his posts (because naturally he's sent me those pictures already)...

However, all they are doing is allowing fans to stoke speculation. HUMPH...

(ps, co-captains, I'm sending a message out into the universe. Please provide more facts for us. We miss you both being silly together and so... yeah... :love:)

Dun say too early dearie.. maybe its just us who are goo goo ga ga-ing over the 1 min iv and everyone else didnt think abt it. Lolol. *rational val is back* 

On 5/5/2019 at 1:44 AM, ptp321 said:

Agreed!  And both had no problems denying any rumors or speculations in the past with other co-stars.  Lol!

Shhhh! Dun make it so obvious! 

On 5/5/2019 at 2:19 AM, ObsessedEf said:

Hello all. Obsessed with these two. These two are too much.

1. Comfortable

2. In Sync with each other

3. Frank/open/bold

4. Yet secretive

5. Suspicious

I still wonder how the hell their relationship turned out to be like that watching their BTS. That's too much even for people working in romantic environment. And how they are approaching their lives so simply still.  WOW. 

Again these two are too positive minded people. A commonality again.

Hello and welcome to our thread! Bahaha. Hope to hear from u more often! Hehe. 

On 5/7/2019 at 1:20 AM, ptp321 said:

Lmao! Got called out by his long-time fan and contradicted himself.  I thought it was the system that didn’t allow them to see her? Lol!  W would so lose a case in court and I’m not even a lawyer. :joy:

And i wonder how did he fake it as a bad richard simmons prosecutor in SP. Buahahaha. :lol:

On 5/7/2019 at 9:15 AM, Shipper07 said:

Actually i feel like their styles are getting more similar to each other but i will be rational and say it could be the trend in SK. LoL. Seeing Hyunni wear a leather jacket is.. hmmm i have to admit! Hehe. 

11 hours ago, tinymel said:

I'm still more pumped about the set list for his fan meeting. That is an awful lot of love songs to be singing... I am waiting for interviews and the release of her next project... Because there must be some brave reporter who will ask her about helping Wookie choose the script and whether she consulted him... I MEAN COME ON. If I was a reporter I would be dying to ask: 'So what did you tell him? Did he follow your advice? Has he helped you pick your next project?'... 

Still, I'm a happy little shipper, who is now on holiday and spent today quietly rewatching SP.

Hahahaha. I actually predict our actual drought may come now that wookie has a new proj. Hahaha. Plus the bomb.. bang chigu must have a hard time. Lol. Glorious and him are prolly doing PR control now. Lolol. 

• Like 9

@Changsky @Shipper07 Absolutely agree!! :wub: I’d have to say that one of the things I loooooved in SP are EBH’s outfits *excuse the girlish gush* Granted, her stylist-unnie deserves props for that but our girl pulled off every look effortlessly! But H on comfy hoodies, sweaters, denim-on-denim days, with barely any make up on...?? You, NJH, are a girl after my own heart!!

***ducks for cover, don’t hurt me for saying this, fam***

Now, I’m a fan of our boy W,  but I ADORE H! She’s just so.. well... NORMAL. I fell in love with her more for this understated star quality. She really doesn’t put on airs of being a hot commodity in KDrama, despite her track record of being partnered with equally indemand actors/idols and every accolade due her since she started as a child actor. She clearly has a good head on her shoulders, acting for the sake of the art itself — because she knows she’s great at it. We’ve read interviews, watched Vlives and seen lots of pictures that shows us snippets of such a normal life. Just your average 20-something enjoying her ‘job’, working hard to finish her degree, hanging out with friends, going to dance classes, spending time with a special someone.. *wink wink* 

I love her for just being herself - living real and reel with such balance that I bet is the envy of others in the industry. 

Whew! I know I have a lot of backreading to catch up on. So here I go.. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, siho said:

yeah i think everyone who has still rational know that finger is not his (JCW). But some immature shipper said that his finger but it doesnt matter now. We already know jcw and njh ussually meet casully but they wont share the moment to anyone. i think sharing cookie with friend is nothing special haha. it's common. :D. 

Sorry, I am still catching up with forum and the BTSs.

8 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahaha. I actually predict our actual drought may come now that wookie has a new proj. Hahaha. Plus the bomb.. bang chigu must have a hard time. Lol. Glorious and him are prolly doing PR control now. Lolol. 

imma need another bomb. there is still some time lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Nice to see Wookie's face:

There was also a heartwarming story about hyunnie helping someone who spilled a drink in the subway by giving out wet tissue. Seems like she is busy with school.

• Like 10