[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 5/16/2019 at 9:27 PM, babyval22 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1324764wpp/ji-chang-wook-shares-stories-from-the-military-talks-about-upcoming-plans-and-more

This article mentioned that wookie said he hasnt fished in a while.. i dunno if its just me.. but lol when i read this.. 

I tot of this  

It never occur to me that Wookie is the kind of guy who will go fishing. LOL. I guess we all learn new things all the time. Hahaha. 

Pardon my shipper's delulu. LOL. Cant help it with these two! 

Psst. Hope i didnt remember wrongly that H went fishing or camping before Wookie enlisted. LOLOL.

Yup that definitely looked like a fishing spot  kekeke :lol::lol:

Lmao Val you aren't helping us at all!!! *bangs head on the wall* 

On 5/17/2019 at 1:08 AM, daloula said:

@masthu lmao your gifs are always on point. It is always a pleasure and a fun time to read your posts. I can't wait for hyunnie to finish her semester too. 

19 hours ago, babyval22 said:

@masthu

Your gifs are bravo! Hahahahha. 

Girls..

giphy.gif

Believe me this is a very innocent gif :ph34r::lol:

SolidCompassionateItaliangreyhound-small

:wub::wub:

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

Y’all are the cutest!  

Hahaha re the Dcut :D. I haven’t owned or used a DVD player in at least 7 years. Jealous for the lucky ones... 

Looking forward to the clips from the fan meeting. 

@sp17jcshipper! Love your post. Very grounded and logical. I too don’t believe that any dating happened during filming. Just lots of sparks flying around and getting to know each other. But the visit to the show is what tipped me over and made me officially board the ship. 

Lets see where it goes. I am excited for their next projects (particularly Hyunnie because, after all, we know she is *really good* at picking good projects :blush:)

@masthu you and your gifs are gold. Love the HPL ones—probably the most relatable hehehe

• Like 7
  • Love 2

52 minutes ago, tinymel said:

@sp17jcshipper! Love your post. Very grounded and logical. I too don’t believe that any dating happened during filming. Just lots of sparks flying around and getting to know each other. But the visit to the show is what tipped me over and made me officially board the ship. 

Actually to me the most logical attitude is to not assume anything. With what we know, anything could have happened during the filming and from how I approach things in my real life and work, the available data right now can't make me say with assurance that they dated it didn't date during the filming. I am not into believing into things or just assuming. I think it just doesn't fit me. So either way, I don't believe anything. I register all the data and till now, all the data available is obviously not against the two having feelings for each other. And if the day I see anything going against that theory comes, I would accept it and cherish the sweet memories they had. Only time will tell.

• Like 12
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, daloula said:

Actually to me the most logical attitude is to not assume anything. With what we know, anything could have happened during the filming and from how I approach things in my real life and work, the available data right now can't make me say with assurance that they dated it didn't date during the filming. I am not into believing into things or just assuming. I think it just doesn't fit me. So either way, I don't believe anything. I register all the data and till now, all the data available is obviously not against the two having feelings for each other. And if the day I see anything going against that theory comes, I would accept it and cherish the sweet memories they had. Only time will tell.

Ah! I meant shipper logic not everyday, real-life logic... xx

• Like 2

Daloula: Actually to me the most logical attitude is to not assume anything. With what we know, anything could have happened during the filming and from how I approach things in my real life and work, the available data right now can't make me say with assurance that they dated it didn't date during the filming. I am not into believing into things or just assuming. I think it just doesn't fit me. So either way, I don't believe anything. I register all the data and till now, all the data available is obviously not against the two having feelings for each other. And if the day I see anything going against that theory comes, I would accept it and cherish the sweet memories they had. Only time will tell.

I agree with your logic, it’s obvious that something magical happened between these two during the SP production. However we have no way to assume what actual private relationship these two have/had without more data and/or official confirmation. It can be anything.

In addition, I will not conclude anything from the SP wrap-up clips. One cannot expect these clips to matchup with the BTSs that the director selected to show us from four months of shooting.

There are a number of translations for the famous April 27th discharge interview. In one version JCW was only referring to a particular visit during the show while denying “any camp” visit and in a 2nd translation it sounds like he was referring to different visits. In addition, not sure why some are assuming they conducted a full script review during the visit, in both translations, JCW only ask NJH to do it (at a later date).

Assumption territory - There is one particular NJH IG posting from March 18th (I think it was taken at the steps at Sogang University) – “When I met my precious friend in two months” that may indicate a closer relationship with JCW.  I read a comment not long ago from fan who mentioned that NJH – in her encrypted post - did not refer to meeting a civilian JCW in two months, but she was leaking to JCW’s fans about the “future” May 19th FM. This made sense to me since we all know she was planning to attend the musical show and meet JCW. Maybe the picture was taken by/when JCW handed her the tickets.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, edlan17 said:

I agree with your logic, it’s obvious that something magical happened between these two during the SP production. However we have no way to assume what actual private relationship these two have/had without more data and/or official confirmation. It can be anything.

In addition, I will not conclude anything from the SP wrap-up clips. One cannot expect these clips to matchup with the BTSs that the director selected to show us from four months of shooting.

There are a number of translations for the famous April 27th discharge interview. In one version JCW was only referring to a particular visit during the show while denying “any camp” visit and in a 2nd translation it sounds like he was referring to different visits. In addition, not sure why some are assuming they conducted a full script review during the visit, in both translations, JCW only ask NJH to do it (at a later date).

Assumption territory - There is one particular NJH IG posting from March 18th (I think it was taken at the steps at Sogang University) – “When I met my precious friend in two months” that may indicate a closer relationship with JCW.  I read a comment not long ago from fan who mentioned that NJH – in her encrypted post - did not refer to meeting a civilian JCW in two months, but she was leaking to JCW’s fans about the “future” May 19th FM. This made sense to me since we all know she was planning to attend the musical show and meet JCW. Maybe the picture was taken by/when JCW handed her the tickets.

We barely got a minute of footage from the wrap up party so I don't see how it can be used for anything and from what I know they barely spent 20 minutes in that venue then went to another one that we don't even have pics of.

About his 27th April answers, he never denied a camp visit but rather talked about her coming to the musical as an example. In fact, people came to think that there was at least another visit to the camp because he brought up visiting rules that made it so that she could only meet him and no other soldiers which doesn't apply to his musical but to a regular army visit.

I think people are not really assuming that they went through his script in the backstage of the musical but just that it would make no sense for him to say that he barely had the time to see her face in the backstage but he had the time to bring up his scripts even just as a mention. 

About the precious friend post, it happened a week after her going to the musical so it has nothing to do with JCW.

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

All are assumptions at this point as nothing is really clear. Am just happy to ship these 2 whatever the speech meant the point is it does not seem like a co-star going to see a musical show for another co-star situation, otherwise why the fuss? Not letting the other cast members see her, and noone ever spotted her to me seems like it was all meticulously planned why go through all that trouble for a co-star and I hear that day after the show JCW was nowhere to be found. I guess we are all working on assumptions. Am just hoping for the best news.

• Like 4

Wookie's ig updates ! 

On 5/18/2019 at 7:32 PM, masthu said:

Love love this bts!! Hyunie is giving me wifey vibes here :heart: 

Lmao why does it look so normal as if they are used to do such things all the time :wub:

Hahaha yes !! :heart: :lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 9
  • Love 1