[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Spoiler

Countdown to Suspicious Partner Second Anniversary ~ 10 May 2017 -10 May 2019 :heart:

TIME decides who 
you meet in your life, 
your HEART decides 
who you want in your life, 
And your BEHAVIOR decides 
who stays in your  life

credit to the owner

• Like 8

Wonder what duty-free shopping he did? 

Not sure about purchases, but as he was walking out, you can see in one of videos that a Fan was handing him gifts – at least twice.

• Like 2

Happy 2nd Anniversary SP :heart: it's been nice to be apart of this journey, we had been in loved with these two for the past two years and will continue love them.

Believe or not, even I did watched a few romcom dramas aired on TV, yeah they never gave me the excitement, the feels like SP. Selfish side of me, I don’t want the feeling I felt about them to be replaced coz I know no one ever can.

And thank your guys for keeping this MT alive with Wow gif and stay rational, and continously become a strong pillar in supporting them as together as NamJi or individually. 

credit to owner 

• Like 12

Happy 2nd year anniversary suspicious partner:heart:

Can't believe it's been 2 years already. :wub:

Here's a quick SP recap. :D

tumblr_opa5b8LvA61r3hdhfo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_opa5b8LvA61r3hdhfo9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_oq1hbow6gw1uvnv8xo1_400.gif?w=760

tumblr_opsusgyIQ91r0wgtio6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_oqinyfFgfj1vqlkb3o5_540.gif

tumblr_ou9hp7Esa71sxg8vro1_250.gif

tumblr_static_8ptot0w8lbc4scw8ockoogck4.

6390a9d5bc576436e86ffd2401cda296.gif

giphy.gif&key=ac1b42cbf40d7acaabac8bcb1a

LivePolishedIsabellineshrike-size_restri

tumblr_orelkl3SIh1tvpuaio1_250.gif

2SK9.gif

tumblr_orrk2hQXkE1r3hdhfo3_r3_500.gif

orig

tumblr_os2akgL0FT1vhum3po1_500.gif

2SK7.gif

tumblr_os0imcgDXP1wsuo8ro1_500.gif

suspicious-partner_morning-after.gif

suspiciouspartner-misunderstanding.gif?i

Suspicious-Partner-korean-dramas-4056533

giphy.gif&key=83ed08b2f653aba818c2f8be7d

tumblr_ot231eECEc1v9dlz9o5_250.gif

tumblr_ot231eECEc1v9dlz9o6_250.gif

tumblr_ot231eECEc1v9dlz9o9_250.gif

tumblr_ot231eECEc1v9dlz9o7_250.gif

• Like 11
  • Love 4

Happy 2nd anniversary to SP and you guysssss! Its been 2 years can u believe it? 2 freaking yrs already! Gahhhh. Thank u for giving me all the memories and friendships that we have formed because of this home. Thank u to our captains for being generous to us since day 1! The future is nerve wrecking, yet exciting at the same time! As we move forward together, let's just wish for all the best dearies! Love you guys! :wub:

3 hours ago, tinymel said:

Wonder what duty-free shopping he did? :smirk:

LOL. I noticed and wondered abt that too! Lolol. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Happy 2 years anniversary to SP and this family. I can't believe it has already been 2 years cause it feels so recent. We had such an exciting time together and both our captains have been through different phases in their lives too. Wook finished his military service and is back to his regular life and his face and expressions are still the same when he talks about Hyunnie no matter the time. Hyunnie has been going to her college and getting closer to her graduation too after having a successful drama in between semesters. She also didn't miss the chance to go support wookie as a regular soldier in his military musical where he invited her alone out of his past costars and where she went with their mutual personal acquaintances showing that their relationship transcends the SP cast.

I also changed jobs during this time and living my life too and I was happy to have met all of you in this thread and to have known all of you and I am hoping for the best for all of us and for Namji in the future.

• Like 8
  • Love 9

5 hours ago, daloula said:

Wook finished his military service and is back to his regular life and his face and expressions are still the same when he talks about Hyunnie no matter the time. Hyunnie has been going to her college and getting closer to her graduation too after having a successful drama in between semesters. She also didn't miss the chance to go support wookie as a regular soldier in his military musical where he invited her alone out of his past costars and where she went with their mutual personal acquaintances showing that their relationship transcends the SP cast.

"2 Years " is just a numbers .His ANSWERS & EXPRESSIONS are never changed .This is what I love the most about this videos :heart: 

credit to the owner

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

13 minutes ago, pauliza said:
"2 Years " is just a numbers .His ANSWERS & EXPRESSIONS are never changed .This is what I love the most about this videos :heart: 

:heart:And that is exactly why we are all still here! Happy 2 years to SP and counting!!!  Hopefully the NamJi fandom can celebrate more milestones in the future, but regardless of what happens, there’s no place I’d rather be. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Feeling so emotional atm for unknown reasons. Maybe because through this home, we have forged friendship and made real friends with each other. No matter how much shade others throw at us, we know we have each other and will weather it through together. All these haters who keep on targeting us only made us even closer together. So glad to have you all with me on this journey! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 12

I haven’t been on here as long as most of you but thanks to SP... well you gals are amazing. RL is not kdrama focused but coming here is like a mini vacation. 

Our co-captains are brilliant as solo actors but together they created a drama that has brought people together. 

Like others have said (and better because they have been on this ship from the beginning) hoping for more anniversaries like this one! Xx

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Passionate K-Drama Kiss Scenes You May Want To Avoid Watching With Your Parents

1-1-3-330x220.jpg&key=307d599415e9691997

Suspicious Partner” — Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun
A compilation of the best K-drama kisses would not be complete without the famous lip-locking moment between Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun.

After their initial relationship which consists of bickering and flirting, the two characters in “Suspicious Partner” finally confirm their feelings for one another. This iconic kiss scene from the living room to the bedroom fogged up viewers’ screens and made our hearts race

Its been 2 years sp was aired. their kiss are among the best. not Pg 15 girls.. :lol:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1323374wpp/passionate-k-drama-kiss-scenes-you-may-want-to-avoid-watching-with-your-parents

Credit to owner

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, edlan17 said:

https://twitter.com/namjihyun_net?lang=en

Nam Ji Hyun named by industry critiques as one of the actresses that could be the next Jeon Do Yeon.

That would be a nice update for Hyunnie's thread. Here is the link to it:

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/241260-nam-ji-hyun-남지현-upcoming-drama-hundred-days-husband-baekilui-nanggoonnim-백일의낭군님-♡-smiling-fairy-♡/

It would be nice to update her thread with similar posts instead of updating the shipping thread with them.

• Like 8