Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Something that you probably do not know, but we are not just freaking out about the sizziling chemistry as you put it. We are freaking out abt factual stuffs that happened which u prolly won't want to know so like the others said, we freak out here because its the right place to do so. So find the right place for yourself girl. Fyi, I'll be nicer and tell you that the other couple in SP is Choi Tai Joon and Nara. Let us know if you need help in creating their threads 2 years on. Good riddance and bye! 

And the other sizzling couple is Lee Deok Hwa (Chairman Byun) and Jang Hyuk Jin (Chief section Bang).  I believe they had a blistering hand holding scene that was too hot for tv.:joy:  

I don’t know where all this pettiness is coming from...I’m usually not like this...lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

5 hours ago, SSWc said:

Why is everyone freaking out on chemistry betwee JCW and nJH when the other supporting actors (can’t remember their name) shared the same siZzling chemistry and long passionate kiss ... overall all the SC casts were overflowed with ozzing  chemistry juice left right centre not just JCW and NJH. .. please...

giphy.gif

Flies  seeing our Soompi  thread on fire 

giphy.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Myunnies pretending not to see the Bomb

tenor.gif?itemid=3565289

My Oppas 

giphy.gif

Anti from other ships

tenor.gif?itemid=3420322

Bangchigu after at Cherwon

5cf0a238880cf93e6eea80adb9ac07e3.gif

Golrious and Soop PR team on stand by

KeyScornfulEquine-small.gif

Wookie's and Hyunie's Kfan's post bomb reaction :heart:

giphy.gif

Shippers  :D

source.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 3

@masthu  I feel like you own the gifs, all the gifs, until there are no gifs left.

(and I'm totally calling the mustard dress in the background, a lurker like me who is ready to join the party)

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

@masthu if your post isn't art then art should be your post. :joy: 

Always providing us with the best gifs to explain to those with reading comprehension problems.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, tinymel said:

@masthu  I feel like you own the gifs, all the gifs, until there are no gifs left.

(and I'm totally calling the mustard dress in the background, a lurker like me who is ready to join the party)

She’s really awesome isn’t she? I’m a proud back seat giffer..lol!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, SSWc said:

Why is everyone freaking out on chemistry betwee JCW and nJH when the other supporting actors (can’t remember their name) shared the same siZzling chemistry and long passionate kiss ... overall all the SC casts were overflowed with ozzing  chemistry juice left right centre not just JCW and NJH. .. please...

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cc76af9645267426f

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cc770c66871353649

• LOL 11

6 hours ago, SSWc said:

Please!!  You seems dont know where you are right now. On IG your friend pretending they just "coincidenly" come to our jijiland but here in soompi forum is imposible you just come here by accident. Ha!  I got you. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Here we are being logical and not declaring that they are dating YET, the others react as though namji just confirmed their relationship. Oh my gosh. Guys, take a chill pill! 

This !! Haha it's  so funny because we are rejoicing because Namji are still keep in touch .Bonus if they are dating .I am praying for this .And I love how Wookie praised her in front of the publics -(reporters & his fans ) - "  She is good at it ( pick a good script ) " .

While haters

1) Hyunnie is too young for Wookie .He is almost 40 Years old ! hahaha Girls ,did you girls forgot that I am a Math teacher ? Do u girls need a personal Math class from me ? 2019-1987 = 32 ! Even if you round it to the neareast tenth ,its still near to 30 rather than 40 ! You girls are really bad in Math :lol: .And haters stop acting like their mothers trying to matchmake to your faves or trying to keep them under your stinky armpit.

2 ) Dear Lord ,please listen to my prayer .Please please don't make them a real couple .

Ultimately it is his and her choice not yours.

3 ) I got headache to think about this (the possibilities Namji are dating ) .This is why I prefer my Oppa to stay longer in the military .

* No 2 & 3 came from the same person who keep saying this for almost 2 years - we are delusional shippers ,SP is the worst drama from JCW ,PD asked JCW to use his deep kiss in SP ,SP has scripted bts bla bla .Now,she got headache because of 1 minute video which consist of Jcw's answers  .huhu she keep cursing reporters for asking that IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS.

JUST RELAX GIRL ,either Namji is dating or not .One thing that I am 100% sure ,he is not going to date YOU .

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, pauliza said:

This !! Haha it's  so funny because we are rejoicing because Namji are still keep in touch .Bonus if they are dating .I am praying for this .And I love how Wookie praised her in front of the publics -(reporters & his fans ) - "  She is good at it ( pick a good script ) " .

While haters 

1) Hyunnie is too young for Wookie .He is almost 40 Years old ! hahaha Girls ,did you girls forgot that I am a Math teacher ? Do u girls need a personal Math class from me ? 2019-1987 = 32 ! Even if you round it to the neareast tenth ,its still near to 30 rather than 40 ! You girls are really bad in Math :lol: .

2 ) Dear Lord ,please listen to my prayer .Please please don't make them a real couple .

3 ) I got headache to think about this (the possibilities Namji are dating ) .This is why I prefer my Oppa to stay longer in the military .

* No 2 & 3 came from the same person who keep saying this for almost 2 years - we are delusional shippers ,SP is the worst drama from JCW ,PD asked JCW to use his deep kiss in SP ,SP has scripted bts bla bla .Now,she got headache because of 1 minute video which consist of Jcw's answers  .huhu she keep cursing reporters for asking that IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS.

JUST RELAX GIRL ,either Namji is dating or not .One thing that I am 100% sure ,he is not going to date YOU .

Tell her to stop “FREAKING” out!  If she has problems now, she’s in for a world of trouble after May 19th!

• LOL 11

Hi! Congratulations to all shippers. The ship is sailing smoothly

To rebutt what others claim as SP being JCW's worst work, I beg to disagree and there are facts to support that. (Fyi, I studied in Korea for a year)

1. Although Healer was widely received overseas , it didn't fare that well ( let's just say it was average in ratings) in Korea same with the K2( at some point it was the lowest rated in their time slot although it had decent ratings for cable). While SP didn't get exemplary ratings , it was one of , if not the most buzzed about at that time ( mostly because of how hot JCW was hahahah). Koreans were even endorsing the show to others saying that SP deserves higher ratings.

2. Koreans ( based on several comments) deem NJH to be JCW's partner he had the most entertaining chemistry with because they find him more refreshing in a rom-com although he started gaining recognition through Healer.

3. Among his partners, NJH I believe is the one with most favor in Koreans' eyes. Korea values image more than anything and she has maintained a clean cut ( hard-working, kind, studious, and scandal-free) image.

4. NJH doesn't have a single hater in Korea. Well if there was, he/she should not voice it out or else it will turn up against him/her.

5. NJH hasn't had a single flop show, in fact all her shows always topped the charts that is why Koreans deem her  a trustworthy actress. I always hear them saying "this must be good since NJH chose to star in it"

6. Although his 2 previous co-stars have more int'l fans, they have their fair share of antis in Korea because they deem the other one not a natural beauty and the other to not know how to act.

I'm saying all these to put some things in perspective. I believe JCW looks up to NJH simply because she is looked up to by the general Korean audience. And btw, Koreans find her pretty. They have a very standard definition of beauty and if you are a natural , all the more they'll cherish you.

Being a rational shipper, I leave 1% doubt on their status but 99% I believe they are heading somewhere sweet. Let's keep our prayers stronger.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

Reading the plot, it says both characters have to maintain a body temperature of 31.5 degreeC.

Translation: JCW, if you kiss like in SP, you die!

Hyunnie: I approve! 

Wook: My girl says yes, I confirm!

Just kidding....or maybe not. Lol!

• LOL 14

54 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Reading the plot, it says both characters have to maintain a body temperature of 31.5 degreeC.

I'm imagining the scene will be like in Empress Ki. When Ha Jiwon hugged him half-naked :D

• LOL 10

2 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

Hi! Congratulations to all shippers. The ship is sailing smoothly

To rebutt what others claim as SP being JCW's worst work, I beg to disagree and there are facts to support that. (Fyi, I studied in Korea for a year)

1. Although Healer was widely received overseas , it didn't fare that well ( let's just say it was average in ratings) in Korea same with the K2( at some point it was the lowest rated in their time slot although it had decent ratings for cable). While SP didn't get exemplary ratings , it was one of , if not the most buzzed about at that time ( mostly because of how hot JCW was hahahah). Koreans were even endorsing the show to others saying that SP deserves higher ratings.

2. Koreans ( based on several comments) deem NJH to be JCW's partner he had the most entertaining chemistry with because they find him more refreshing in a rom-com although he started gaining recognition through Healer.

3. Among his partners, NJH I believe is the one with most favor in Koreans' eyes. Korea values image more than anything and she has maintained a clean cut ( hard-working, kind, studious, and scandal-free) image.

4. NJH doesn't have a single hater in Korea. Well if there was, he/she should not voice it out or else it will turn up against him/her.

5. NJH hasn't had a single flop show, in fact all her shows always topped the charts that is why Koreans deem her  a trustworthy actress. I always hear them saying "this must be good since NJH chose to star in it"

6. Although his 2 previous co-stars have more int'l fans, they have their fair share of antis in Korea because they deem the other one not a natural beauty and the other to not know how to act.

I'm saying all these to put some things in perspective. I believe JCW looks up to NJH simply because she is looked up to by the general Korean audience. And btw, Koreans find her pretty. They have a very standard definition of beauty and if you are a natural , all the more they'll cherish you.

Being a rational shipper, I leave 1% doubt on their status but 99% I believe they are heading somewhere sweet. Let's keep our prayers stronger.

Thank you for posting this :wub:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

soo wait does this mean that since he accepted this, its Hyunnie approved? So are we getting hot kisses or steamy bed scenes, or NOT? Or maybe there will be none of those, and its back to fish kisses? That's why it was approved by the Hyunnie script committee?? :smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

29 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Thank you for posting this :wub:

You're welcome. I have been a silent lurker heehee. I also believe JCW chose SP to be his most recommended work for a reason which was because many Koreans liked it. Actually, until now I have yet to find a Knet who had some negative comments on it.

All this negativity is majorly from int'l fans. Korean entertainment is so unique that you need to really take time to understand why this happened or that happened. Anyway, I hope I'm not talking too much. Congratulations on JCW's next drama. Now waiting for NJH's. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1