Quantcast
Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)


Recommended Posts

Lmao when love does crazy things to you :heart: :joy:

 

On 4/29/2019 at 2:27 AM, ptp321 said:

But....he’s been in controlled environments and interviews before and look how that turned out? Lol!

 

1. SP Press conference where he could not pry his eyes away.

 

OHwJTQV.gif

 

 

On 4/29/2019 at 2:27 AM, ptp321 said:

3. Hanbam interview where JiHyun was praising him while he was a pile of goo and it was supposed to be his interview. (Ok, this was sort of an impromptu interview, but I don’t care, I just wanna mention it again.) Hahaha.

 

Translation Credit : JiChangWook.translator  IG

 

Interviewer: Is it true that he has good manners, sweet and kind?

Hyunie: Well yes

AnYlvAT.gif

 

 

Hyunie: Heartfelt, heartfelt

Wookie: Are you sure?

Hyunie: Sure

Wookie:  Do you mean it?

Hyunie: Sure

KAHMU7A.gif

 

 

Wookie: Ah really?

Hyunie: 100%

vFnAksi.gif

 

 

Afterwards NamJi *fist bumps* :wub:

446Tufh.gif

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • pauliza

    3707

  • masthu

    2236

  • lovethatlook

    1589

  • babyval22

    1394

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

hii chingus, I am actually @njhxjcw on instagram! needed to make a quick post as I read that many of you love my account and i am very grateful for the support!  unfortunately my account has been

3 hours ago, masthu said:

C'mon show us your faces!!!

 

Ask and ye shall receive... just waiting on her now!

 

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Hyunie: Heartfelt, heartfelt

Wookie: Are you sure?

Hyunie: Sure

Wookie:  Do you mean it?

Hyunie: Sure

 

THIS IS THE CUTEST... 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 2:09 AM, nianderson said:

Emcee: What did the other soldiers say about that?

 Wook: I didn’t tell them that I met her.

In other words, it is nobody’s frickin’ business but ours what we do when we meet.

 

 

 

LOVE.

Also, pre army interview when he said that the other soldiers would like her to visit? hehehehehehehehehe... in the end he wanted to keep the visit to himself!

  • Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@masthu Always coming through for us! :kiss_wink:Sometimes I have amnesia and need to be reminded, especially with the kissing gifs.  It’s really weird but every time I see one, the tongue gets more prominent.  LOL! 

 

Spoiler

Haters will die hating, might as well help them faster.

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tinymel said:

can you explain this whole salty shipper sending 'prayers' to hyunnie? I don't really follow fan accounts but this has come up a bit so trying to educate myself... 

Haha its better for you to stay in this thread .Such a mess on twitter & ig :sweatingbullets: .

The situation is almost similar to post MBC Interview mess - after Wookie dropped Hyunie's name ,haters are everywhere :sweatingbullets: .Haha but we  learned from the past  experiences  -

almost 2 years after the first "attack " ,we are still here .Survive ,alive & adapted with the haters desperation :lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Haha its better for you to stay in this thread .Such a mess on twitter & ig :sweatingbullets: .

The situation is almost similar to post MBC Interview mess - after Wookie dropped Hyunie's name ,haters are everywhere :sweatingbullets: .Haha but we  learned from the past  experiences  -

almost 2 years after the first "attack " ,we are still here .Survive ,alive & adapted with the haters desperation :lol:

 

I think this is the reason for her going into recluse or maybe lay low for awhile til things cool down.  I have to admit, Wook did drop a major bomb and unlike the MBC interview this one carries a lot of weight and so threatening since it shows how well this ship has withstood the test of distance and time.  Another reason for her silence could be that Wook has been out of the limelight for so long and she doesn’t want to divert the attention for him to reconnect with his fans.  How amazing is this girl!? Love both of them!

  • Like 12
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Haha its better for you to stay in this thread .Such a mess on twitter & ig :sweatingbullets: .

The situation is almost similar to post MBC Interview mess - after Wookie dropped Hyunie's name ,haters are everywhere :sweatingbullets: .Haha but we  learned from the past  experiences  -

almost 2 years after the first "attack " ,we are still here .Survive ,alive & adapted with the haters desperation :lol:

 

Lordy. I caved and looked at twitter! Won't lie, the tone of this thread is way more mature than some of the jiji shippers on twitter... but the hate she (and the ship) is getting! people have too much time on their hands... why not just stay positive and in your lane?

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

 

I think this is the reason for her going into recluse or maybe lay low for awhile til things cool down.  I have to admit, Wook did drop a major bomb and unlike the MBC interview this one carries a lot of weight and so threatening since it shows how well this ship has withstood the test of distance and time.  Another reason for her silence could be that Wook has been out of the limelight for so long and she doesn’t want to divert the attention for him to reconnect with his fans.  How amazing is this girl!? Love both of them!

 

This reads right. They probably knew the question was coming (he just fluffed it) but seeing the reaction in Korea*** (They won't give two cents for international responses) they might have made some conservative PR decisions. 

 

*** do we know what this is? (might have to sherlock).

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

 

I think this is the reason for her going into recluse or maybe lay low for awhile til things cool down.  I have to admit, Wook did drop a major bomb and unlike the MBC interview this one carries a lot of weight and so threatening since it shows how well this ship has withstood the test of distance and time.  Another reason for her silence could be that Wook has been out of the limelight for so long and she doesn’t want to divert the attention for him to reconnect with his fans.  How amazing is this girl!? Love both of them!

I wrote this in this thread before Wookie's enlistment -

 

" IF they are an item & they can overcome the obstacles of distance & time for the next 2  years ,with God will ,whatever happened in the future they can overcome it till the end " 

 

Of course till now no confirmation on  what is the real deal between them but knowing that they are still keep touch is enough for my shipper's heart .Whatever happened in the future ,we just pray the best for both of them .If this ship is smoothly sailing ,of course we are happy & ready for #GoToKoreaForNamJiWedding :D .

 

But if something bad happened not as we expected ,what should we do ,its their life .No matter how much we love them as a couple ,we still have no control on other people's heart & life .As an adult & mature people ,I think most of us understand this .Of course we are sad ,but life must be go on & we still can love them individually because this two souls are too precious not to be loved .

 

@tinymel I think most of the haters on SNS are teenage kids who are still not understand the definition of this -  " In life,not all the time we will get what we want .Most of the times we didn't get what we want .Fact "  :lol: .Maybe one of the reason they become so aggresive & defensive .

 

Huhu honestly ,I didn't expect Wookie to drop such a big bomb on last 27th April .I told myself ,I just want to enjoy the moment he discharged from the military .Thats it .This is beyond my expectation but of course I love it ! :lol:

Bring it more Wookie! :P:lol:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tinymel said:

 

Lordy. I caved and looked at twitter! Won't lie, the tone of this thread is way more mature than some of the jiji shippers on twitter... but the hate she (and the ship) is getting! people have too much time on their hands... why not just stay positive and in your lane?

Yeah people need to better decide their priorities. Meanwhile this is how I feel as a namji shipper in the middle of this mess

 

  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 2:27 AM, ptp321 said:

 

But....he’s been in controlled environments and interviews before and look how that turned out? Lol!

 

4. MBC Section interview!

.

 

I’m not disagreeing with you, I just wanted an excuse to re-live his crazy moments. :joy:

 

Pre enlistment mess :joy:

tumblr_otq81kVzdG1wph9y4o1_250.gif&key=2

tumblr_otq81kVzdG1wph9y4o2_250.gif&key=5

tumblr_otq81kVzdG1wph9y4o3_250.gif&key=9

tumblr_otq81kVzdG1wph9y4o4_250.gif&key=c

 

Ctto

 

Post enlistment mess :joy:

The very first word that came out of he mouth was Jihyunie 》》 "Ahh Ji" but he remembered to hit the brakes. But boy it was too late lol!

WIyVNGv.gif

 

When the army man turns into a puddle of goo :wub:

8ZvFs44.gif

 

Oppa you have learnt nothing over the past two years at the army. Lmao he just picked up from where he stopped. *face palms myself*

Wookie stop being so obvious man!! :lol:

tJ8wWwM.gif

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tinymel said:

 

This reads right. They probably knew the question was coming (he just fluffed it) but seeing the reaction in Korea*** (They won't give two cents for international responses) they might have made some conservative PR decisions. 

 

*** do we know what this is? (might have to sherlock).

What's the reaction in Korea? I look up in twitter but I can only read english ops, and the translation from korean is horrible, so I am not really informed about.

 

Also... what's up with news of H's omma following Wookie on IG?

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tinymel said:

Haha its better for you to stay in this thread .Such a mess on twitter & ig :sweatingbullets:

 

True true!! I came across a few posts on IG too AND MAAANNN OHHH MANNNN!!! I immediately switched back to our thread to cleanse my palate from bitterness, immaturity and pure nonesense! I mean, my brain just refused to process the viciousness *smh*. This really shouldn’t have surprised me. I have friends who have been KDrama shippers for much longer and they warned me it does get NASTY. But I’m still like —- SERRIOUSSLLYYY?!? 

 

*grabs bell, follows haters*

 

SHAME!! *clang*

SHAME!! *clang*

SHAME!!!!! *clang*

 

Lesson learned. Stay in NamJi thread. Stay happy. Stay positive. Stay inlove. Stay COOL. B)

 

Hugs to all.

 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cca2b56384a5a3777

  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, burgundyprincess said:

What's the reaction in Korea? I look up in twitter but I can only read english ops, and the translation from korean is horrible, so I am not really informed about.

 

Also... what's up with news of H's omma following Wookie on IG?

 

Nah.. its just H's mummy is following Wookie but i think that is nothing since she follows SIG as well so it may well he her habit.. not sure if she recently followed tho since the other shippers just picked it up recently. 

 

49 minutes ago, LeMadame012 said:

 

True true!! I came across a few posts on IG too AND MAAANNN OHHH MANNNN!!! I immediately switched back to our thread to cleanse my palate from bitterness, immaturity and pure nonesense! I mean, my brain just refused to process the viciousness *smh*. This really shouldn’t have surprised me. I have friends who have been KDrama shippers for much longer and they warned me it does get NASTY. But I’m still like —- SERRIOUSSLLYYY?!? 

 

*grabs bell, follows haters*

 

SHAME!! *clang*

SHAME!! *clang*

SHAME!!!!! *clang*

 

Lesson learned. Stay in NamJi thread. Stay happy. Stay positive. Stay inlove. Stay COOL. B)

 

Hugs to all.

 

Yeap. The hate on other sns sites are vicious and they are really so afraid that namji is real that they are praying about it. I mean, its not as though Wookie confirmed anything but they react like this. I shudder to think what will happen when the day comes if namji ever confirms. Us shippers in here are still chilling and just happy that they stayed in contact thats all. Lolol. 

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites

soo uri Hyunnie updates IG with a selfie after Oppa updates his with a selfie too? Yup, it has no connection so shut up you delulus!:smirk::joy: oh well Que sera sera!

 

so wait I forgot to decipher uri Hyunnie's caption emoji

 Hyunnie captions:

She is going to enjoy pizza and chicken and milkshake, under the tree on a sunny day (?) LOL!:lol:

  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

soo uri Hyunnie updates IG with a selfie after Oppa updates his with a selfie too? Yup, it has no connection so shut up you delulus!:smirk::joy: oh well Que sera sera!

I read this mantra " This is a COMMON jacket .This is a COMMON jacket .This is a COMMON jacket and everybody can have & wear this " :lol: :lol: .

 

credit to the owner 

  • Like 8
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Her IG is so cute... Hyunnie can rock double denim.

 

8 hours ago, babyval22 said:

 

Nah.. its just H's mummy is following Wookie but i think that is nothing since she follows SIG as well so it may well he her habit.. not sure if she recently followed tho since the other shippers just picked it up recently. 

 

Yeah, we can't read into this too much... Mums are funny about those things.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
5
5 hours ago, pauliza said:

I read this mantra " This is a COMMON jacket .This is a COMMON jacket .This is a COMMON jacket and everybody can have & wear this " :lol: :lol: .


HAHAHHAHAHAH... Luckily they are different (you can see buttons) BUT don't let your heart let you down. Couple outfits do not have to be the same brand! They also have the long, army green coat and the leather biker jacket in common... again not identical...

 

Also, Hyper-rational me doesn't really see it as their style...


(this is definitely the place where head gets told to be quiet by heart...)

 

----------

 

Anywho, it looks like we won't get any more bombs right now, which I'm ok with. I'm sure we will have more to pour over in the coming weeks... though expect him to be more circumspect after the fumble on discharge day! ahhahahha

 

 

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

so wait I forgot to decipher uri Hyunnie's caption emoji

 Hyunnie captions:

She is going to enjoy pizza and chicken and milkshake, under the tree on a sunny day (?) LOL!:lol:

Star ,moon & now sun ?!! Haha they are cinca  the universe & foodie couple :lol: :lol:

credit to the owner

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...