Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

9 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Now see this one, to me I think the future projects that Wookie will accept would have us all thinking, did Hyunnie help him pick this? Or for every script he turned down, we are gonna wonder why it didn't pass LOL. Or if he gets a new project, we are gonna watch it and remember that it could possibly be Hyunnie approved, so we are gonna check out the kiss scenes or bed scenes if there are any, and see how he will perform on this. Roflmao! The reporters could also do that, ask him at his every project if he has checked out the script with Hyunnie :lol: this interview will haunt him for his entire career! LOL!

Ikr! This iv will forever be embedded in our minds and its sth that can happen and not a delulu cos our captain said so himself. Lolol. 

6 hours ago, masthu said:

You still trust him? Lmao I bet even Hyunie wouldn't trust Jigoner anymore:lol:

Haahah. I trust his experience in the industry and him being very private if he wants to get into a rs. Lmao. Its his mode of operation since the beginning. Lmao. It wont be his first time dating someone while being in the industry unless of course someone wants to go public hence all these which means he's smart and not as gone as we all think him to be. If so.. someone may very well not be SSB anymore. :P

5 hours ago, daloula said:

I mean this time he was caught off guard as he just stepped out of the base so maybe the next time he would be more prepared and can at least have an idea of the questions that will be thrown at him specially those involving Hyunnie. Maybe the smile would still be hard to contain but at least the content could make a bit more sense :joy:

Hopefully he will learnnnn. Hahahaha. 

5 hours ago, masthu said:

Right now we need to save enough money bcz if God wills and NamJi drops another bomb we should be prepared to take off to Korea asap hahaha

It might very well be #korea2019! Hahahahaha. 

5 hours ago, ptp321 said:

But....he’s been in controlled environments and interviews before and look how that turned out? Lol!

1. SP Press conference where he could not pry his eyes away.

2. SP Press conference where he blurted out that she was sexy.

3. Hanbam interview where JiHyun was praising him while he was a pile of goo and it was supposed to be his interview. (Ok, this was sort of an impromptu interview, but I don’t care, I just wanna mention it again.) Hahaha.

4. MBC Section interview!

5. His own Jiscovery concert where he’s mesmerized at his own scenes with her and singing out to the “yeppo” part.

I’m not disagreeing with you, I just wanted an excuse to re-live his crazy moments. :joy:

Mannnn when u list it out like this.. it really does sound like he's gone for good. LMAO. Well, he's gonna have another fanmeet on 19 May! Lmao. Let's see if he will improve! Hahah. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

8 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Mannnn when u list it out like this.. it really does sound like he's gone for good. LMAO. Well, he's gonna have another fanmeet on 19 May! Lmao. Let's see if he will improve! Hahah. 

I also want to emphasize that he personally planned his own concert.  Surprises should have been kept at a minimum, but we got the exact opposite. :joy:  

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

#Korea2019 @babyval22?? Wouldn’t mind adding this to the travel log! 

I think we’ll get more spazz-worthy content before his 19 May fanmeet. Totes agree with you, sweets! Let’s see if Captain’s able to tone it down then (though I have my own doubts on this too... harhar)!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Hahaha some haters seems very angry & blamed reporters  for asking that "IRRELEVANT QUESTION "  to Wookie .Hihi Sorry WE love that IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS & we got BONUS with his answers & facial expressions :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, ptp321 said:

I also want to emphasize that he personally planned his own concert.  Surprises should have been kept at a minimum, but we got the exact opposite. :joy:  

LOLOL. Give him a chance dearie! Hahahah. 

4 hours ago, LeMadame012 said:

#Korea2019 @babyval22?? Wouldn’t mind adding this to the travel log! 

I think we’ll get more spazz-worthy content before his 19 May fanmeet. Totes agree with you, sweets! Let’s see if Captain’s able to tone it down then (though I have my own doubts on this too... harhar)!

Yeap! When SP just ended 2 years back, we made a pact to go korea if namji ever gets married. Hahahahhaa. And we hashtag it korea2019 since wookie was schedule to be discharged this year. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

11 hours ago, ptp321 said:

But....he’s been in controlled environments and interviews before and look how that turned out? Lol!

1. SP Press conference where he could not pry his eyes away.

2. SP Press conference where he blurted out that she was sexy.

3. Hanbam interview where JiHyun was praising him while he was a pile of goo and it was supposed to be his interview. (Ok, this was sort of an impromptu interview, but I don’t care, I just wanna mention it again.) Hahaha.

4. MBC Section interview!

5. His own Jiscovery concert where he’s mesmerized at his own scenes with her and singing out to the “yeppo” part.

I’m not disagreeing with you, I just wanted an excuse to re-live his crazy moments. :joy:

Omg! I can’t stop laughing at these facts :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

11 hours ago, daloula said:

I mean this time he was caught off guard as he just stepped out of the base so maybe the next time he would be more prepared and can at least have an idea of the questions that will be thrown at him specially those involving Hyunnie. Maybe the smile would still be hard to contain but at least the content could make a bit more sense :joy:

I swear if we did not watch it live we would thought someone edited those Q & A in ... :joy: .. and then his expressions I can’t get over his handsome face while answering those curious reporters. 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha some haters seems very angry & blamed reporters  for asking that "IRRELEVANT QUESTION "  to Wookie .Hihi Sorry WE love that IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS & we got BONUS with his answers & facial expressions :tounge_wink:

Reveal hidden contents

I just saw JOY on his face when he said " I didn't tell (that I met her ) to the others :lol: .Hahaha Ok ,Wookie .Noted with thanks for answering that IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS  :lol:

• LOL 12

21 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I just saw JOY on his face when he said " I didn't tell (that I met her ) to the others :lol: .Hahaha Ok ,Wookie .Noted with thanks for answering that IRRELEVANT QUESTIONS  :lol:

But....but....but...the musical was a public event, the others wouldn’t ask him about it?  Why am I still trying to find logic in this? Lol!

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

19 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

But....but....but...the musical was a public event, the others wouldn’t ask him about it?  Why am I still trying to find logic in this? Lol!

Haha no need to find logic in this because you can't find it till the end .The only logic that I can find is - Maybe he confused it with Cheorwon visiting system :D

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 2

Why is everyone freaking out on chemistry betwee JCW and nJH when the other supporting actors (can’t remember their name) shared the same siZzling chemistry and long passionate kiss ... overall all the SC casts were overflowed with ozzing  chemistry juice left right centre not just JCW and NJH. .. please...

• Confused 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, SSWc said:

Why is everyone freaking out on chemistry betwee JCW and nJH when the other supporting actors (can’t remember their name) shared the same siZzling chemistry and long passionate kiss ... overall all the SC casts were overflowed with ozzing  chemistry juice left right centre not just JCW and NJH. .. please...

You know that you are free to make a shipping thread for any pair? No one is forcing you to join this ship and thread. The WWW is a free place as long as there is no criminal activity.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SSWc said:

Lol....Why are you freaking out in regards to people freaking out with JCW and NJH’s chemistry?!?  Also, if the supporting actors chemistry is just as sizzling, why can’t you remember their names?  

Let’s face it, your ship sunk.  It hurts...we get it! We just don’t care.  Now move along...

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SSWc said:

Okay first of all I don't get it why are you on this thread ? Insecure much ??? 

Second if other supporting actors had the same sizzling chemistry just like them you would have remembered their names not just jcw and njh 

Third you need to learn more about long passionate kiss you can't just call any kiss that

Fourth Even if other casts were over flowing with ozzing chemistry we don't care

Fifth don't come here again if you want to trigger fan wars 

It hasn't been a week that captian is out we already have flies visiting our thread like I said before namji's power is real :joy:

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, SSWc said:

Creating a profile just to be an anti is really a waste of your time. 

We think they have great chemistry and have created a really happy and positive space to discuss it and support two great individuals. 

If you don't like it, move on. Take your negativity elsewhere.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SSWc said:

BECAUSE

1 )This is  NAM JI HYUN & JI CHANG WOOK shipping thread .

2 )This is  NAM JI HYUN & JI CHANG WOOK shipping thread .

3 )This is  NAM JI HYUN & JI CHANG WOOK shipping thread .

4 )This is  NAM JI HYUN & JI CHANG WOOK shipping thread .

5 )This is  NAM JI HYUN & JI CHANG WOOK shipping thread .

Talking about other couple in this thread are againts the Soompi Shipper Paradise 's rules .Do you want me to help to create thread for your couple ?But the most important thing is you should know their name first :lol:

• LOL 11
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, SSWc said:

Thanks for affirming that W and H’s chemistry was so sizzling that you can’t even remember the other casts’ name. Also we’re all “freaking out” here because we’re in a thread that is specifically to chatter and bond over W and H; you may create another page for the other casts whose names you can’t remember.

To all my other chingus: woah woah woah I did not expect this boy to kiss ML goodbye, embrace his new found civilian freedom, and proceed to open his mouth and make our jaw drop after 2 years of silence.

I know. I should have known. We all should have known. The wait was tedious but it wasn’t us that branded the start and end of this long wait with JH all over his lips like a refrain.

All we did was to spectate, tell ourselves it was a lovely run in 2017, so long and thanks for all the fun...... not too much different from what he said in Jiscovery, what a lovely memory you guys, see you in 2019....

wha wha wha what did he just say after marching out the gates to freedom??? In my bleary eyed stupor I woke to her name on his lips, a fresh long awaited breath of air. In front of all his fans. Reporters. Friends. The visit question started with his normal comment about a known musical visit, then descended into chaos as he confused himself by talking about godknowswhatsystemthatonlyallowsjihyuntoseehimandnohewontlettheothersoldiersknowbecauseyouknow -inserts smug petulant face- *ahem W we’re talking musical. Your stylists were there too. Easy foil hallo???*.. and then proceeds to talk about getting advice/ discussing for new scripts with just a former co-star no biggie right?... awright good Sir better shut up now before your manager cries in panic.

So, instead of saying so long and thanks for all the fun guys... it feels more like winter is over and spring is coming.

Before I sound too sane and composed (which is what happens when you hibernate for 2 years).. I’ll just end off with:

HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT. OMGWTF he did.

Its nice to be back gals :) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, SSWc said:

Something that you probably do not know, but we are not just freaking out about the sizziling chemistry as you put it. We are freaking out abt factual stuffs that happened which u prolly won't want to know so like the others said, we freak out here because its the right place to do so. So find the right place for yourself girl. Fyi, I'll be nicer and tell you that the other couple in SP is Choi Tai Joon and Nara. Let us know if you need help in creating their threads 2 years on. Good riddance and bye! 

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

Where is @masthu with her gifs?  Sometimes pictures make it easier for people who can’t read.

She shld be coming she shld be coming! RL prolly kidnapped her for a bit! 

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Thanks for affirming that W and H’s chemistry was so sizzling that you can’t even remember the other casts’ name. Also we’re all “freaking out” here because we’re in a thread that is specifically to chatter and bond over W and H; you may create another page for the other casts whose names you can’t remember.

To all my other chingus: woah woah woah I did not expect this boy to kiss ML goodbye, embrace his new found civilian freedom, and proceed to open his mouth and make our jaw drop after 2 years of silence.

I know. I should have known. We all should have known. The wait was tedious but it wasn’t us that branded the start and end of this long wait with JH all over his lips like a refrain.

All we did was to spectate, tell ourselves it was a lovely run in 2017, so long and thanks for all the fun...... not too much different from what he said in Jiscovery, what a lovely memory you guys, see you in 2019....

wha wha wha what did he just say after marching out the gates to freedom??? In my bleary eyed stupor I woke to her name on his lips, a fresh long awaited breath of air. In front of all his fans. Reporters. Friends. The visit question started with his normal comment about a known musical visit, then descended into chaos as he confused himself by talking about godknowswhatsystemthatonlyallowsjihyuntoseehimandnohewontlettheothersoldiersknowbecauseyouknow -inserts smug petulant face- *ahem W we’re talking musical. Your stylists were there too. Easy foil hallo???*.. and then proceeds to talk about getting advice/ discussing for new scripts with just a former co-star no biggie right?... awright good Sir better shut up now before your manager cries in panic.

So, instead of saying so long and thanks for all the fun guys... it feels more like winter is over and spring is coming.

Before I sound too sane and composed (which is what happens when you hibernate for 2 years).. I’ll just end off with:

HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT. OMGWTF he did.

Its nice to be back gals :) 

Its nice to have you back cuzzie! Wahahah. The surprise on my face when i saw ur nick popped right back up! Wahaha. 

19 minutes ago, daloula said:

My message to all the pressed and bitter people who take things too seriously:

Ikr! Here we are being logical and not declaring that they are dating YET, the others react as though namji just confirmed their relationship. Oh my gosh. Guys, take a chill pill! 

• Like 10