[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

[D-95] Because the universe is rooting and aligned for them no matter what! Be in the zodiac astrology sign (which look at their birth dates), or the chinese zodiac animal (which looks at their birth year), both of them are a perfect match for each other in every way. 

Best matches for Virgo: Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer and Scorpio
Best matches for Cancer: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces

Best match for those born in the year of Rabbit: Goat, Dog, Rat or Pig
Best match for those born in the year of Pig: Goat or Rabbit 

Now.. Wookie being a cancer and born in the year of the rabbit, and Hyunni being a virgo and born in the year of the pig. Aren't they the perfect match for each other in every way? 

Psst: Even our OTP helped me to find pic of them being their own and each other zodiac animal perfectly. Talk about the perfect match. All picture credits to @hyuniiiiiii_95917 and @jichangwook Instagram.

Thank you @all_i_need_is_.2_seconds
and @sharyu91 for the inspiration!

• Like 6

The feeling of seeing April 27th getting closer and closer is so satisfying. I can’t wait for Wook to come out.

Meanwhile, Hyunnie was spotted in GukJoo’s instagram since the two had a meal together:

It is nice to see our girl enjoying her free time.

• Like 5

[D-93] Reason no. 9: Because the both of them looked so flustered and klutzy when they were asked to do their impromptu promotional dance together! I mean, hey, if its purely professional, don't need to be shy my babies! And... look at all those shy but adoring eyes, and those hand contacts! Hehehe. 

• Like 5

Happy D-92 and happy Friday, everyone! 

And... Good news because the musical will have an encore! More chances to see our boy before he is discharged :wub:

Dates and casting schedule (since this time there will be different 2 actors playing the same role... smart way to pass the baton and prepare for new actors to take over if there will be new performances after JCW, KHN, and SungKyu are discharged) 

• Like 6

D-91!!!

In regard to the encore of the musical, more details about the schedule of the performances that will feature our boy and ticket info (see caption for info and credits):

Since I know that some of our friends here are actually planning to go (aww... I can only wish I lived closer to SK...), fighting and good luck for getting the tickets!!! :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

[D-91] Reason no. 11: Because for some reason, our dear Wookie has to tease Hyunni in their press conference by saying he waited for her for 8 years (which was not answering the interviewer's question) and admitting that he found her too sexy while filming their couch scene which caused him to NG and burst out laughing. But something has to be there for a guy to find a woman sexy isn't it. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

[D-89] Reason no. 13: Because when they are not being shy with each other, they will sometimes be in their own little world (despite being in public) or talk to each other through their eyes that no one apart from the both of them will understand. It's not often you will find people like that in your life!

Credits: SP press conference, as watermarked, @taonaka ig

#지창욱 #池昌旭 #jichangwook
#남지현 #namjihyun #南志鉉 #hazelnam #suspiciouspartner #수상한파트너 #namjicouple #jijicouple #89daystojcwreturn #101reasonswhyilovenamji #namji101countdown #101namjimoments #namjigoners #101dayscountdowntowookiereturn

We are now into day 89! Woo hoo. Slowly we will hit 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and then single digit! Can't wait! 

• Like 7