[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

D-76!

And we were blessed with some updates of him attending the wedding of Lee PilMo who was one of his onscreen brothers in My Too Perfect Sons

:love:

And then we got to also see Hyunie, thanks to an update by Lee JunHyeok (even if it seems to be a late post... Probably it was the same day Hyunie updated with the  YSL lipstick). A small HDH reunion :)... And our girl looks so pretty :wub:

Lastly, my countdown post:lol:

• Like 5

Seeing Hyunni in that similar outfit to BH makes me miss SP again! Wahhhh. And what is all the 2 Vs = W making its entrance again! :joy: dun think too much guys. Even if she only started this pose after SP, be rational! Hahahahah! 

D-74 now! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Seeing Hyunni in that similar outfit to BH makes me miss SP again! Wahhhh. And what is all the 2 Vs = W making its entrance again! :joy: dun think too much guys. Even if she only started this pose after SP, be rational! Hahahahah! 

Hahaha coincidentally this captions was posted by a non Nam Ji shipper ig .I m not sure either this is an official sbs ig  or not .Another pure coincidence are it was posted on 24 May 2917 ..same date with this posts : 

and this was posted on 25 May 2017 

• Like 5

Yay, I managed to log in again! :D

Thank you so much @babyval22 for taking over Wookie's coundown in my "absence" (and also for letting me know that that the login issue was in fact on Soompi's side and how to solve it) :kiss_wink:

So, a bit late (but at least I can say that it's still D-72 and Valentine's Day in my part of the world ^_^), here is my NamJi countdown for D-71...

Happy Friday, chingus :heart:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Yay, I managed to log in again! :D

Thank you so much @babyval22 for taking over Wookie's coundown in my "absence" (and also for letting me know that that the login issue was in fact on Soompi's side and how to solve it) :kiss_wink:

Happy Friday, chingus :heart:

No problem dearie! Hehe. Happy Friday and weekend to all! Btw, for those who have problem logging into Soompi, just simply reset your password and there shldnt be any further problems alr! :D

Here's a pic of our blurry couple cos you know we know and they all know. Keke. Cryptic much eh! Kekke. :naughty:

• Like 4

D-71!!!

And... Hyunie doing the commentary for HDH sporting a new haircut!

I am honestly a bit in shock think about her gorgeous long hair that is gone now, but she always look super pretty anyway :wub: 

I just wonder if it's for a new project... We will now soon if that's the case, I guess ^_^

Lastly, my 101 countdown... (on a funny note today :P

Have a great Friday :heart:

• Like 5