[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Wookie! :wub:

Thanks Mr. CEO... The pic means a lot to us, NamJi Goners ;)

Today is his D-134 but the pic from Mr. CEO is actually taken on D-222. The day of Jihyun's Birthday! :wub:

@excitedgal finally we got to see the pic on the day you met Wookie in September, 4 months ago. What a serendipity :wub: 

And also thanks a lot for sharing your memories about Jihyun's Fans Meeting, HY :wub:

Ctto

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2018 at 2:50 PM, excitedgal said:

Me!! Me!!! Namij Goners No XXX Reporting!!! 

@babyval22

(Don't say i din report yah... )

I know I had an overdue homework not completed yet so yah...I am submitting it now. Hope you all will not find it too long winded... :)

(I am sorry that this maybe too long but I need to pen it down before I forget...)

2018.09.11 - 2018.09.18
One of the most memorable trip that I ever had......

I decided to on embark on this trip  simply for 2 reasons which I believe people here can relate:
- ShinHeung Military Academy (Wookie's Musical)
- Hyunnie's Birthday

Although there were many uncertainties and hesitation during the planning process, I'm glad that I made it for this trip and everything turn out well!!

ShinHeung Military Academy
This musical tells the stories of the a group of patriotic young people who fought and sacrificed their lives for the  freedom of Korea during the Japanese colonial period.
Wookie plays the son of an anti-Japanese Confusion scholar who committed suicide after the promulagation of  the treaty of Japan's rule over Korea.
KHN plays the servant of an Academy's founder and he is an orphan.
The 2 of them became best friend in the academy and fought hard to realize their dreams.

I was initially worried that I will not be able to understand that musical but I think after paying for 6 shows,  (yes...6 shows... *giggle*)

it is not just about looking at handsome faces but I had also managed to understand the story and appreciate the musical.. 
It was very touching and I teared every time when i watch it..

Some quick thoughts of mine:
1) After seeing both Wookie and KHN performing on stage, I must say that they really belong to the stage...
When KHN touches you through the songs that he sings, Wookie's presence can be felt the moment he appear on stage.
He steals all the attraction and make you focus on him. When he smile, you will smile, when he cry, you will cry too..
His singing has improved alot and he is able to hit high notes which at times I was really worried that he will crack his voice but "phew', it did not happen... *giggle*

2) Chemistry between the 2 of them was also the highlight of the musical. I think due to their previous collaboration and good relationship, they could show good rapport in this musical and every night, I will be anticipating what kind of adlib surprises they will give us.
(PS:  I am really hoping to see them collaborate in a movie or drama after they discharge from army next year.)

3) The songs and music
Since it is a musical, there are many songs that are being delivered through the characters to tell you the story.
Not only the 2 of them, Sungkyu and the rest of the casts did a good job as well. I am not too sure if it's because Sungkyu is from an idol group, his solo songs are rather upbeat (more suitable for dancing...haha) as compared to the others, but well, at least it blends in well too. There are many songs that I like but the most memorable one is still the confrontation duet that both Wookie and KHN delivered.
I believe this is also one of the highlight of the musical.
Many fans who watched them performed during "Thrill Me" was
really excited when they had a duet in this musical too and commented that this musical is actually their "love story....
Both of them delivered it with much emotions and i could actually see tears in them too.
(Awwww.... how i wish i could return to hear them sing this song again...)

Operation 0917

Other than the musical, the other highlight of my trip was "Operation 0917".
Not only did i manage to complete the mission smoothly, 20180917 also became a day that I will never forget...
Soop -> Glorious -> Sinsa

Thank you to the hard work of the people here, we had prepared great gifts, cards and birthday cake to be delivered to Hyunnie within a period of short time.
As I am in Seoul on the actual day, I was en-tasked with the final mission to make sure that the gift and cakes are delivered to Soop.
Thus on this day, I actually woke up quite early to make sure that all the things that we had prepared and intact and I made my way to the cake shop 2 hours before the appointment time. (I am afraid that I will be lost and hinder the delivery timing...)
When I reach the cake shop place, I was greeted by a nice lady who actually started making the cake at 5am in the morning!!
It was real hard work but i think all of you have seen the final output and I must say it is really pretty.. 
(just that i don' t have a chance to taste it..)

I was initially busy taking pictures of our output so when the delivery ahjusshi arrived at 2.30pm (he is really punctual), things started to speed up because we target to reach Soop by 3pm so the cake owner, the delivery ahjusshi and me brought down all the stuff that needs to be delivered to the delivery van(including me) and off we are to Soop.

When we arrive there, the ahjusshi thought that I wanted to take more photos of our gifts so he just drove off after putting all our gifts outside Soop doorway.
I was a bit stunned because I don't think i can carry all the gift into the office by myself but luckily a staff who happens to return to the office helped me along the way and carry it to the office.
I told them that it's Hyunnie's birthday today and these gifts are from her oversea fans.
He said thank you and they will deliver it to her.
As much as I hope to catch a glimpse of her at the office that day, I don't think she was in office that day...
(It's ok..i will see her next time!! :)):D

After my mission was completed, I decided to make my way to Glorious Entertainment as well since it is actually within walking distance.
And also because after watching the musical, I really wanted to prepare some card and gift to give Wookie words of encouragement.
So I made my way there, passed my gift to the person in charge (of course i do not expect to see him there too...)

After completed my mission, I decided to end my trip (returning home on the next day)  to visit Sinsa which I had a pleasant encounter which until now... I still cannot forget and I don't think i will be able to forget....:heart:

As much as I want to move on, I find myself  falling in deeper every time I return from Seoul. (From Jiscovery to Operation 0917)

I don't know what will happen in the future but I treasure this moment that I having now.

Most important of all, through Namji, I also gained friendship with the bunch of amazing people here!

With the experience we had gained, I hope we have chance for the many other "Operation XXXX" that will happen in the future... ;);)

Ok...that''s about all for now.. 

Gtg now...  Ciaos....:kiss_wink:

Hello Namji chingus, its been awhile i wasn't present here, I miss a lot of things to BR :sweatingbullets: 

i had bookmarked @excitedgal post of her journey in SK during the precious month of Hyunie :wub: i want to properly thank you for your time writting your journey and view of wookie's musical and shared with us it was so much appreciated, reading your post make me having 2nd times "happy goosebumps", how you were blessed to see wook performed on the stage, devoted your precious times flied to SK to support his military musical performance eventho how busy you are and coincidently met him during your 0917 operation., wow you are truely lucky girl and been blessed by heaven and last night we are able to see wook on the day you had gave us the "heart attack" remembering 17 Sept 2018, how you had pictured him to us, seeing his photo shared by Mr Verutum, gosh girl i dont know how to describe it, i just want to scream!!!!!!  Thank you HY for gave us the live update of operation 0917... kyaaaaa :heart: and thanks to Mr V for sharing with us his photo which im still finding my rationality with the time stamped on the photo, :w00t: and we are actually in December 2018 already #throwback i guess :ph34r: 

love to see his brotherhood with non-celeb :wub:

my attendance checked on Friday 14 December 2018 - D134:love:

Ig credit to rightful owners :kiss_wink:

• Like 11

On 12/10/2018 at 3:38 AM, excitedgal said:

Hello... It has been some time since I last visit here..

Have been busy with work and I can’t wait for my year end break…..

Anyway, I think I owed everyone here a homework that I was supposed to "submit" 2 weeks ago, so here I am..

(Sorry once again for the long post... )

My 4th trip to Seoul in 2018

This unexpected 3d2n trip that was decided when: 

1) I manage to get a ticket for the FM before they were all sold out..

2) Many people reminded me that I need to show equal love to Namji....

Therefore on Nov 23, I embarked on the shortest trip that I had ever made to S.K. with just a cabin luggage and myself! :)

Memories of Nam Ji Hyun 1st FanMeeting (2018.11.25)

Before the FM, we already heard that Hyunnie will be hosting her own FM.

So at about 15:00, we could hear her voice as she starts to welcome her fans and make some simple before concert announcement such as all that photo taking, recording are not allowed, etc…

But she did ask fans to wait patiently because there will be time to take pictures..

Then the venue lights starts to dim off and her FM commence!

Part 1

Talk about her daily life.

She shared about her life as a student, what time she wakes up everyday , ( she mention that her alarm clock is usually her mum..) ,

how she distributes her time between lesson, revision and meeting up with friends after school and I think she usually sleeps around 1am.

Then she also mention that she is currently learning English during her free days and showed us some of the text books she is reading and also a recording of her attending her English lesson...

Game Session (1)

Then she started playing a few games with fans and lucky fans get to go on stage to get her signature on books as well as taking photo with her.

Call out to Lee MinJi

She also called Lee MinJi live during the FM and ask her to share some of the interesting info about her.. 

If I remembered correctly, Minji started to talk about how good Hyunnie is in drinking and our poor Hyunnie had to stop her from exposing her and ask her to change topic.... *giggle*

Then they also talked about EXO too and Hyunnie shared that she likes them since high school and the 1st person she starts to like is KAI, but now it's DO.

Game Session (2)

There was also a game where she invites a fan(male) to prepare some food with her.

That male fan talks quite a lot and I think he is also from Incheon so their interaction was quite interesting.. 

In the end, that lucky fan got to bring back the food that Hyunnie prepared and also took picture with her.

------------- End of Part 1 (Short Break) -----------

During a short break before part 2, she shows clips of what she does when preparing for the FM and there is a part that she was in her room at night studying and before going to sleep, she puts a Panda mask and she looks really cute in it.

Then part 2 begin

(I’m sorry that my brain starts to slow down by the 2nd half because I have used up all my energy to understand what she is talking for the 1st part so... already brain dead by then..)

Sharing on Best 3 Drama

During part 2, she starts to talk more about her works and throughout the 14-15 years since debut, she has produced 33 films(??) and she starts to introduce her 3 best drama that her fans has voted prior to the FM

(I am presuming it was chosen by fans because I see her reading some questions from the card sheet that she was holding and she replied them after reading those questions.. I am sorry if I got it wrongly..)

The sequence of the dramas are as follow:

1.    Shopping King Louie 

2.    Suspicious partner 

3.    Hundred days Husband 

Before she starts to announce the TOP 3 drama, she asked the audience which drama they like the most and many ppl shouted SP which was to her surprise too .. She even ask the audience.. isn’t it supposed to be HDH which is her latest drama?

Anyway, during this segment, she answers the questions that fans has raised about each drama, shared her view about the character in each drama.. 

( sorry I can’t really recall everything in this segment  because she talked quite a lot and her speed is real fast..TTTTT)

Then she went on to select 3 scenes that she likes(??) best about these dramas

1.    Red carpet scene from SKL( this clip actually makes me a little interested to watch SKL) 

2.    Do not like me from SP 

3.    Wonduek (prince ) back in the palace where he imagine Hongshim talking/encouraging him.. 

There was a small episode during this segment because when she wanted to share the scene from HDH, there is a video on congratulatory message from her fellow colleagues and we can see most of them are from HDH and also Jung Yoomi from her same company.. 

QA Session

Then after all these, she went through some of the questions that fans had written on a sticky pad before the FM and she spend some time to pick a few to reply.

After that, she asked the audience some questions such as:

1.    Why do you like Nam Ji Hyun 

2.    What do you think will Nam Ji Hyun be if she is not an actress?

3.    Which character do fans like most ( or what they want her to be??) 

Some of the answer I can remember is that her friend mention that they like her just because it’s her( Nam Ji Hyun), she can be a kindergarten teacher (because she talks a lot??), she can be a lawyer( because of SP), many talk abt Angel’s eyes character, and one male fan suggested her to try action movie ...

Photo Taking Session 

Finally.. after 3 hrs, the FM came to an end where it wrap up with a video clip from her fans and her cutting a cake and ... photo time where she invite fans to take picture...)

She is really cute here and she takes good care of all the fans.. She makes different pose and shows bigger heart to people in 2nd floor. 

Finale

Lastly she thanks her fans for coming and told us that she will be at the doorways of the venue to have a hi touch with all her fans !!

I was actually hoping that it will happen so I prepared a little card and a small gift for her beforehand. I’m glad I was able to pass it to her personally this time! Hehe

(PS: After the session ended, my mind was in blank because all I know is that I need to rush to the airport!!!)

Overall, I am really amazed by the energy level of this young lady.

Having to talk non stop 3 hrs is really no joke and I actually thought she got more and more excited towards the end.. haha.. 

Although it’s a long 3 hrs, you never get bored listening to her speak and you can really see that she is very smart and knows what she wants in life.. (if only I could understand Korean better, I will appreciate this FM even more...)

One last thing I must say is that I think she looks much prettier in real life than on camera.:heart:

This trip is actually a very short trip to me and I struggled a lot before making decision to fly..  Although I do feel tired having to rush around, I was glad that I was able to see her.. 

When she first step onto the stage, I was a bit overwhelmed and I actually had tears in my eyes..

And…and… I was really glad to be able to meet up with AJ and her friends before the FM starts..!!

(We shall arrange another trip to Seoul again, yah! ):kiss_wink:

Anyway like what I had shared in Sept, I am really glad to see both people that I love being happy and enjoying the things that they are doing now..

2019 is just around the corner and as much as I treasure the memorable times that I had in 2018, I will be looking forward to 2019 as well.

Until then, Annyeong! :)

Thank you for sharing HY and really glad that I got to meet you!! I couldn’t share this much detailed info coz I only understood “yeoruboon”, “changwookie Oppa” and “susanghan pateuneo” lmao.. Yes! Let’s definitely do another trip to Seoul again! Can’t wait!! 

• Like 10

On 11/13/2018 at 9:54 AM, Agnes Haryani said:

I know that to be able moving this ship to our dreamed island requires perseverance and faith, but from my humble opinion let's make it as a fun and encouraging journey while we are sailing as I am sure the legendary shippers of this ship had this in their mind. No matter how many ships are trying to pair uri couple JiJi with other leads, we can politely answer by posting their undeniable chemistry, rather than being trapped into hatred speech and argumentation. Honestly, I as a new comer I followed several JiJi accounts cos I do really want to have my daily instagram threads to be filled with JiJi romantic and soft moments, but sadly when I see the captions, some shippers tend to get trapped into hatred and vicious circle of badmouthing with the JiJi's opponents. Probably, we can encourage each others to be stronger in faith that uri couple is trying to fulfilling their journey with hardwork and will be able to meet again in a more comfortable and promising future...only until JCWssi will finish his military service, we should hang on to this ship with smile and happiness ( geez this sounds like preaching, mianhae...). As an adult shippers (hehehe I am 38 yo mother with 2 children and still a PhD student in a farawayyy land in NZ), I do also understand that sometimes maturity requires experience and I do hope we can support those who are in the verge of bursting to calm down and keep our ship pace...cos the time is near, Chingu..be holddddd....(damn I can write this long, why can't I write at least half if this to begin my chapter....blame me...blame me...건강하세요all :)

Hello dearie and welcome to our fam! hehe. Thank you for your words of encouragements and also to remind us all that we can remain classy as shippers and to ship positively! looking forward to hear more from you too! :D

On 11/15/2018 at 9:23 AM, blooddiamond said:

Hi guys! I have been a fan of this couple for quite some time now. I like JCW because well obviously he is full of charms and he seems to know how to make girls fall in love with him. To see him be the way he is with NJH just gave me thrills. The last time I felt this was probably when I was a teenager.

This is exactly the reason why I thought probably he is just like that to girls...playful and a bit flirty. However, having had some experience with relationships, what made me so curious was NJH's response to his touchiness and his actions. I could have just dismissed it as another ploy for publicity but the girl's actions towards the man is a big revelation especially with the age gap and the status of JCW as a hallyu star. Plus the fact that JCW is so appealing, one can be intimidated. However, NJH didn't show any qualms about being as responsive or at times even being more touchy. Sometimes I even think JCW is under NJH's command. Mind you, this is just my POV. 

I have been around men a lot (not in a malicious way, this is because of my job and activities) and I can say that NJH and JCW are in a different level of understanding. I am almost 100% sure they are or have been together even before the drama even thinking JCW suggested her to be the lead. However, I am still rational to not be too sure unless otherwise confirmed. I still have a million theories but it may take several space.

Let's just keep on praying. So far in my experiences, prayers have been the key to having my dreams fulfilled. Keep the faith shippers.

Hello dearie~ welcome to our thread! Thank you for sharing with us your POV too! Hehe. ANd yes, i think in the namji family... hahaha.. all of us actually think that Hyunni was the one ontrolling Wookie. LOL. In a good way of course. haha. Like telling him when is enough and he will stop. Watching the dcut made me see some aspects of these and wookie is really chincha cute with how he pouts when H tells him or hints to him that its time to stop. LOL.

On 11/26/2018 at 3:54 PM, pauliza said:
Post SP,both of them chose "Dirty but Pretty " as their favourite scenes .Coincidentally in their fanmeeting ,they   chose "Don't Like Me " scene as their favourite .Love how sync Namji are :heart:

Hurhurhur.. i never heard of H mentioning that she liked this scene till this fanmeet. It's actually the first time i heard this. What is these 2 doing, trying to be in sync with each other all the time? Hahaha. The shipper heart is happy listening to what H has to say abt her best scene! Keke.

On 12/2/2018 at 9:38 PM, achinawa said:

Hyunnie said 100 days just ended why is it still Suspicious Partner?

Wahaha..I love how these words came from her mouth haha!:lol: Must you ask why? I personally think SP was Hyunni's bestest up to now,then there's that natural and overflowing chemistry with her Changwookie oppa:wub:

I'm still lurking at this thread and luvs Namji still..just preoccupied with things atm..hehe...but I find ways for my dose of NamJi^_^

LOL. And considering that HDH ratings were really good in Korea too. Hahah. H must have realised by now how much pple love and got to know about her through SP, and then subsequently HDH too. Heh. Someone from the audience shld just shout out because of your unstoppable chemistry with changwookie oppa! :lol:@excitedgal @ajboomer28

On 12/9/2018 at 2:04 AM, midorinokerochan said:

Even if I am perfectly aware that logically this doesn't mean anything, I can't help but smile seeing this

Not to mention that, all shipper thoughts aside, Wookie struggling to do this difficult and unusual heart shape is just too cute and adorable :wub:

Even though I don't have much time to come and visit here (and busy + lazy  me reads all the posts via email :P), I take this opportunity to say hi, and wish everyone a nice Sunday :kiss_wink:

Hehehe. Even though we now know that he did it cos of KHN. HAHAHA. We have our actual real ship right here! Kekeke.

On 12/9/2018 at 2:26 AM, achinawa said:

When I first saw the Wookie pic doing the heart thingy..I thought of Hyunni:lol: coz she does this unususl heart with ease.My shipper heart tells me..where could have Wookie seen it?:rolleyes::phew::lol:Who has been doing it?Could he have missed her?:wub: But then thats just me. Haha. And yes Wookie struggling doing this difficult heart is adorkably cuteee...a gem this is! ^_^

Happy Sunday too dearie and to everyone!

Hahah. I think by now you know that its cos he saw KHN doing it thats why he followed suit right? hahaha

On 12/10/2018 at 5:38 PM, excitedgal said:

Hello... It has been some time since I last visit here..

Have been busy with work and I can’t wait for my year end break…..

Anyway, I think I owed everyone here a homework that I was supposed to "submit" 2 weeks ago, so here I am..

(Sorry once again for the long post... )

My 4th trip to Seoul in 2018

This unexpected 3d2n trip that was decided when: 

1) I manage to get a ticket for the FM before they were all sold out..

2) Many people reminded me that I need to show equal love to Namji....

Therefore on Nov 23, I embarked on the shortest trip that I had ever made to S.K. with just a cabin luggage and myself! :)

Memories of Nam Ji Hyun 1st FanMeeting (2018.11.25)

Before the FM, we already heard that Hyunnie will be hosting her own FM.

So at about 15:00, we could hear her voice as she starts to welcome her fans and make some simple before concert announcement such as all that photo taking, recording are not allowed, etc…

But she did ask fans to wait patiently because there will be time to take pictures..

Then the venue lights starts to dim off and her FM commence!

Part 1

Talk about her daily life.

She shared about her life as a student, what time she wakes up everyday , ( she mention that her alarm clock is usually her mum..) ,

how she distributes her time between lesson, revision and meeting up with friends after school and I think she usually sleeps around 1am.

Then she also mention that she is currently learning English during her free days and showed us some of the text books she is reading and also a recording of her attending her English lesson...

Game Session (1)

Then she started playing a few games with fans and lucky fans get to go on stage to get her signature on books as well as taking photo with her.

Call out to Lee MinJi

She also called Lee MinJi live during the FM and ask her to share some of the interesting info about her.. 

If I remembered correctly, Minji started to talk about how good Hyunnie is in drinking and our poor Hyunnie had to stop her from exposing her and ask her to change topic.... *giggle*

Then they also talked about EXO too and Hyunnie shared that she likes them since high school and the 1st person she starts to like is KAI, but now it's DO.

Game Session (2)

There was also a game where she invites a fan(male) to prepare some food with her.

That male fan talks quite a lot and I think he is also from Incheon so their interaction was quite interesting.. 

In the end, that lucky fan got to bring back the food that Hyunnie prepared and also took picture with her.

------------- End of Part 1 (Short Break) -----------

During a short break before part 2, she shows clips of what she does when preparing for the FM and there is a part that she was in her room at night studying and before going to sleep, she puts a Panda mask and she looks really cute in it.

Then part 2 begin

(I’m sorry that my brain starts to slow down by the 2nd half because I have used up all my energy to understand what she is talking for the 1st part so... already brain dead by then..)

Sharing on Best 3 Drama

During part 2, she starts to talk more about her works and throughout the 14-15 years since debut, she has produced 33 films(??) and she starts to introduce her 3 best drama that her fans has voted prior to the FM

(I am presuming it was chosen by fans because I see her reading some questions from the card sheet that she was holding and she replied them after reading those questions.. I am sorry if I got it wrongly..)

The sequence of the dramas are as follow:

1.    Shopping King Louie 

2.    Suspicious partner 

3.    Hundred days Husband 

Before she starts to announce the TOP 3 drama, she asked the audience which drama they like the most and many ppl shouted SP which was to her surprise too .. She even ask the audience.. isn’t it supposed to be HDH which is her latest drama?

Anyway, during this segment, she answers the questions that fans has raised about each drama, shared her view about the character in each drama.. 

( sorry I can’t really recall everything in this segment  because she talked quite a lot and her speed is real fast..TTTTT)

Then she went on to select 3 scenes that she likes(??) best about these dramas

1.    Red carpet scene from SKL( this clip actually makes me a little interested to watch SKL) 

2.    Do not like me from SP 

3.    Wonduek (prince ) back in the palace where he imagine Hongshim talking/encouraging him.. 

There was a small episode during this segment because when she wanted to share the scene from HDH, there is a video on congratulatory message from her fellow colleagues and we can see most of them are from HDH and also Jung Yoomi from her same company.. 

QA Session

Then after all these, she went through some of the questions that fans had written on a sticky pad before the FM and she spend some time to pick a few to reply.

After that, she asked the audience some questions such as:

1.    Why do you like Nam Ji Hyun 

2.    What do you think will Nam Ji Hyun be if she is not an actress?

3.    Which character do fans like most ( or what they want her to be??) 

Some of the answer I can remember is that her friend mention that they like her just because it’s her( Nam Ji Hyun), she can be a kindergarten teacher (because she talks a lot??), she can be a lawyer( because of SP), many talk abt Angel’s eyes character, and one male fan suggested her to try action movie ...

Photo Taking Session 

Finally.. after 3 hrs, the FM came to an end where it wrap up with a video clip from her fans and her cutting a cake and ... photo time where she invite fans to take picture...)

She is really cute here and she takes good care of all the fans.. She makes different pose and shows bigger heart to people in 2nd floor. 

Finale

Lastly she thanks her fans for coming and told us that she will be at the doorways of the venue to have a hi touch with all her fans !!

I was actually hoping that it will happen so I prepared a little card and a small gift for her beforehand. I’m glad I was able to pass it to her personally this time! Hehe

(PS: After the session ended, my mind was in blank because all I know is that I need to rush to the airport!!!)

Overall, I am really amazed by the energy level of this young lady.

Having to talk non stop 3 hrs is really no joke and I actually thought she got more and more excited towards the end.. haha.. 

Although it’s a long 3 hrs, you never get bored listening to her speak and you can really see that she is very smart and knows what she wants in life.. (if only I could understand Korean better, I will appreciate this FM even more...)

One last thing I must say is that I think she looks much prettier in real life than on camera.:heart:

This trip is actually a very short trip to me and I struggled a lot before making decision to fly..  Although I do feel tired having to rush around, I was glad that I was able to see her.. 

When she first step onto the stage, I was a bit overwhelmed and I actually had tears in my eyes..

And…and… I was really glad to be able to meet up with AJ and her friends before the FM starts..!!

(We shall arrange another trip to Seoul again, yah! ):kiss_wink:

Anyway like what I had shared in Sept, I am really glad to see both people that I love being happy and enjoying the things that they are doing now..

2019 is just around the corner and as much as I treasure the memorable times that I had in 2018, I will be looking forward to 2019 as well.

Until then, Annyeong! :)

Thank you my dear for sharing with us your experience dearie! Ohmigosh! You're really the best namji shipper out here. hehe. it's a treasure to actually read abt pple who met them in RL! keke. reading ur account and experience makes me feel like i'm there too! *muakies* appreciate this post much much!

AND..... HELLO everyone! I'm sooooooo sorry! RL has been sucking me real bad that i didn't have time to post anything here! Gosh! Hope everyone is doing well! Can't believe that its almost less than 100 days to wookie's discharge! OMG! I really can't imagine what will happen when he is released. Haha. Here's just a little something to share with you guys~

A group of our fellow shippers sent ALUU Christmas gifts for taking care of our namji so well and fairy godma posted in her ig, in which H likes it too. Hehe.

Have a great celebration dearies and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Like 9